Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

PDP Rejects Ekiti Election Process, Says Results Were Concocted By APC. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Rejects Ekiti Election Process, Says Results Were Concocted By APC. (55776 Views)

Imo Elections: How Results Were Manufactured In 8 LGAs — PDP / Electoral Officers In Imo Say Elections Were Not Held Yet, Results Were Collated / Presidential Poll: Imo, Rivers Results Were Manipulated – Yiaga Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Rejects Ekiti Election Process, Says Results Were Concocted By APC. by oladele00(m): 10:20am On Jul 15, 2018
udo2018:
This impunity you support will consume you soon.
Mr ranter, continue ranting
Re: PDP Rejects Ekiti Election Process, Says Results Were Concocted By APC. by enicid: 10:20am On Jul 15, 2018
please, where is ORUBEBE. we need him because he has a part to play in this trailer. Fayose should seek asylum somewhere in Nnamdi January village because it is pay back time.
Re: PDP Rejects Ekiti Election Process, Says Results Were Concocted By APC. by umarazizz87(m): 10:20am On Jul 15, 2018
Fayose ruled like a dictator. I would have been very surprised if he had won by proxy.

He's one nasty asshole who think he can ride over Ekiti people as he would his goddammed donkey..
Re: PDP Rejects Ekiti Election Process, Says Results Were Concocted By APC. by modath(f): 10:20am On Jul 15, 2018
JesuEruOluwa:

Election is around the corner... u are back

I never left, just spent the time making some millis instead of debating with bad bellerians & arguing pointlessly with ignorant political neophytes...

I've been right here.. smiley

P.S...If you have BTC, even if na 100m own, bring am.. smiley

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Ekiti Election Process, Says Results Were Concocted By APC. by helinues: 10:21am On Jul 15, 2018
As long as Uche Secondus remains PDP national chairman PDP will always come second to APC, unless he change his name to Uche Firstus...

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Ekiti Election Process, Says Results Were Concocted By APC. by ekhai(m): 10:22am On Jul 15, 2018
Runaway:
We know get ur fact and head to court.

Oshomole is the father of rigging. Am from Edo and his antecedents speaks well.
That's evident in the 2007 election, when you rigged him out. Better say what you know or keep quiet. Thanks to ballot scrutiny. Am from Fugar City in Edo State.
Re: PDP Rejects Ekiti Election Process, Says Results Were Concocted By APC. by PataAlhaja(m): 10:22am On Jul 15, 2018
BedLam:
Lol. What does he do for a living? Who knew him before his father rose to power?

How am I suppose to know and how are you suppose to know?

I know a 20-year old undergraduate of UNILAG that drives a very clean Toyota Highlander SUV. What does he do? He trades FOREX! People actually label him a Yahoo boy.

Never judge people from the outside, Nigger!
Re: PDP Rejects Ekiti Election Process, Says Results Were Concocted By APC. by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 15, 2018
peacengine:
The election was 100% rigged. 30000 security forces deployed to Ekiti for rigging. I detest that old bag of bones sitting in Aso rock.

Lol, whether rigged or not, looks like u forgot easily what happened in 2014. How many security forces did Jonathan deploy to ekiti to kick fayemi out. It's the same thing that's happening now. Not that I'm in support of this but it's karma.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Rejects Ekiti Election Process, Says Results Were Concocted By APC. by enicid: 10:22am On Jul 15, 2018
Nnamdi kanu
Re: PDP Rejects Ekiti Election Process, Says Results Were Concocted By APC. by jaxxy(m): 10:23am On Jul 15, 2018
Peacemaker5128:
Never will ipob political party rule over Yoruba land again

Its not about party bt bad governance.

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Ekiti Election Process, Says Results Were Concocted By APC. by udo2018: 10:25am On Jul 15, 2018
oladele00:
Mr ranter, continue ranting
Pray this APC impunity doesn't lead to formation of a parallel national government.
Re: PDP Rejects Ekiti Election Process, Says Results Were Concocted By APC. by enicid: 10:25am On Jul 15, 2018
please, where is ORUBEBE. we need him because he has a part to play in this trailer. Fayose should seek asylum somewhere in Nnamdi kanu village because it is pay back time.
Re: PDP Rejects Ekiti Election Process, Says Results Were Concocted By APC. by skyman200(m): 10:25am On Jul 15, 2018
same will happen in 2019,buhari will retain the power,baba till 2023,we will kw who one nigeria will tire pass.
Re: PDP Rejects Ekiti Election Process, Says Results Were Concocted By APC. by exporttraining: 10:26am On Jul 15, 2018
People lack clean heart here. with all the manipulation in election. you get mouth to say winner. is this best way to fight corruption? let buhari start to pack his load back to daura. we shall see! this is not type of democracy we need.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Rejects Ekiti Election Process, Says Results Were Concocted By APC. by GMbuharii: 10:26am On Jul 15, 2018
Peacemaker5128:
How I wish Nnamdi cownu was alive to witness this defeat
I wish his gentle soul to continue to rest at the bottom of hell fire
he will be enjoying it with ur ancestos grin
Re: PDP Rejects Ekiti Election Process, Says Results Were Concocted By APC. by hush15: 10:26am On Jul 15, 2018
PreciousJuice:
Now that victory is Fayemi's, where are those loud mouthed illiterates doing hate politics on NL, I fear for our youths and d future of the country, PDP failed us and turn this country to barren land, am in shock to see our youths advocating for corruption to fight back against a sane government trying to fix things and change the mentality of going into public office to steal the nation's treasure, yes there is ethnic cleansing in some part and I pray for those affected yet its not entirely the government fault cause most of the killings are sponsored to undermine and distract the government from pursuing its fight against corruption,
Thank God its a new dawn in our dear country, let the coming generation learn and know public office is not for stealing but for service and loyalty to our nation, let them grow up to know nobody is untouchable or can go scot free if found guilty of looting and corruption
God bless Nigeria, God bless PMB

This is the kind of stupid and irrational statements that goes around when electorates allow their mandate to be stolen from them....

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Ekiti Election Process, Says Results Were Concocted By APC. by oladele00(m): 10:27am On Jul 15, 2018
udo2018:
Pray this APC impunity doesn't lead to formation of a parallel national government.
it won't my brother.. Hope you aren't one of those who vote on nairaland for Eleka
Re: PDP Rejects Ekiti Election Process, Says Results Were Concocted By APC. by udo2018: 10:29am On Jul 15, 2018
oladele00:
it won't my brother.. Hope you aren't one of those who vote on nairaland for Eleka
It will, if he tries to rig next year election by all means.
Re: PDP Rejects Ekiti Election Process, Says Results Were Concocted By APC. by brodalokie: 10:29am On Jul 15, 2018
linkszelda:
Igbos ARE NOW DENYING FAYOSE BY SAYING THAT THEY HAVE NO BUSINESS WITH SW ELECTION.
HILARIOUS!!!!

AND THIS ARE THE SAME PEOPLE SAYING THEY WILL VOTE APC OUT OF GOVERNMENT

HOW WILL THEY MAKE THIS HAPPEN?? PLEASE HOW??

WHEN THEY CANNOT STICK WITH SOMEONE THEY SEE AS A ROLE MODEL JUST SOME HOURS AFTER ELECTION NOT EVEN A DAY OR WEEK. HOURS!!

Nothing concern ipob with that election. Ipob is an APC creation they have tormented the ordinary citizens for years under APC.
I am not ipob and pastor adeboye is not ipob. Stop tagging ipob because you want to favor APC.

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Ekiti Election Process, Says Results Were Concocted By APC. by Peterpower211(m): 10:30am On Jul 15, 2018
PreciousJuice:
Now that victory is Fayemi's, where are those loud mouthed illiterates doing hate politics on NL, I fear for our youths and d future of the country, PDP failed us and turn this country to barren land, am in shock to see our youths advocating for corruption to fight back against a sane government trying to fix things and change the mentality of going into public office to steal the nation's treasure, yes there is ethnic cleansing in some part and I pray for those affected yet its not entirely the government fault cause most of the killings are sponsored to undermine and distract the government from pursuing its fight against corruption,
Thank God its a new dawn in our dear country, let the coming generation learn and know public office is not for stealing but for service and loyalty to our nation, let them grow up to know nobody is untouchable or can go scot free if found guilty of looting and corruption
God bless Nigeria, God bless PMB
. exactly my fear too. People are not thinking straight . This Government is trying to fix the damages done by PDP for 16years and some people here are gullible,calous and want them to be back. Omaseo!!

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Ekiti Election Process, Says Results Were Concocted By APC. by olajide21: 10:31am On Jul 15, 2018
modath:
grin grin

From the captioned pic even Fayose himself did his deputy a disservice, he made it so obvious he's a stooge planted with the singular intention of perpetuating himself in power by proxy.....

P.S... we are still trading BTC.. smiley

Your head is correct ma!
Re: PDP Rejects Ekiti Election Process, Says Results Were Concocted By APC. by poka7(m): 10:31am On Jul 15, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) rejects in its entirety whatever outcome is being concocted by the All Progressives Congress (APC), the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) and security agencies, in the governorship election in Ekiti state.

The process, characterized by open alteration of results, brutalization of innocent citizens, barefaced cruelty and intimidation of our members by security agencies, is a brazen assault against democracy and a direct subversion of the will of the people which is completely unacceptable.

The PDP is armed with the details of all manipulations by the APC, who is being aided by security agencies and compromised INEC officials to rig the election, particularly, the audacious alteration and substitution of election results in favour of the APC at the collation centers amidst the brutalization of our agents.

The PDP also has details of all the polling units where we won, mostly with very wide margin ahead of the APC, only for the security agencies to aid the swapping and alteration of such results with those smuggled in by the APC at the collation centers.

It is instructive to state that all the issues we raised ahead of the election, including the conspiracy between the APC, some compromised INEC officials and security agencies; the importation of thugs from other states by the APC; the use of brutal force against our members and the alteration of results in favour of the APC, have all manifested.

The PDP holds strongly that there is no way our democracy can survive with an electoral process such as this, being witnessed today in Ekiti state under President Muhammadu Buhari and the current INEC.

This bald-faced subversion of the will of the people is a clear recipe for a serious crisis and we invite Nigerians and the international community to hold President Buhari and his APC as well as the INEC Chairman and heads of security agencies in Nigeria responsible for any breakdown of law and order in Ekiti state as a result of this election.

This on-going robbery of the franchise of Ekiti people is a horrible rape of our democracy and most uncharitable of President Muhammadu Buhari and the APC who hugely benefitted from the credible election midwifed by the PDP in 2015.

Signed:

Kola Ologbondiyan
National Publicity Secretary

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/pdp-rejects-ekiti-election-process-says-results-were-concocted-by-apc-and-security-agencies.html
why are they crying? do for 16 years of PDP in power, how were you winning the elections? not rigging ABI? Ok maybe they were digging. where stopped, that is another person's beginning. APC till 2089. This is how buhari will win and come back.
Re: PDP Rejects Ekiti Election Process, Says Results Were Concocted By APC. by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 15, 2018
Re: PDP Rejects Ekiti Election Process, Says Results Were Concocted By APC. by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:32am On Jul 15, 2018
Papa Disappoint Pikin - PDP

No be today e start
Re: PDP Rejects Ekiti Election Process, Says Results Were Concocted By APC. by oladele00(m): 10:33am On Jul 15, 2018
udo2018:
It will, if he tries to rig next year election by all means.
No one can rig the 2019 election.. Buhari is the best candidate. Or do you have another Messiah in mind?
Re: PDP Rejects Ekiti Election Process, Says Results Were Concocted By APC. by phoenix45(m): 10:33am On Jul 15, 2018
Peacemaker5128:

I pity you
Re: PDP Rejects Ekiti Election Process, Says Results Were Concocted By APC. by linkszelda: 10:34am On Jul 15, 2018
brodalokie:

Nothing concern ipob with that election. Ipob is an APC creation they have tormented the ordinary citizens for years under APC.
I am not ipob and pastor adeboye is not ipob. Stop tagging ipob because you want to favor APC.

Another HILARIOUS reply

So what you're trying to say now is APC are the ones who hired NNAMDI KANU to start IPOB

WETIN PERSON NO GO HEAR FOR NAIRALAND

YOU ARE THE ONE TWISTING THE TRUTH TO FAVOR YOUR CONSPIRACY. EVEN THE Igbos WON'T BELIEVE THIS YOUR STORY
Re: PDP Rejects Ekiti Election Process, Says Results Were Concocted By APC. by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 15, 2018
modath:
grin grin

From the captioned pic even Fayose himself did his deputy a disservice, he made it so obvious he's a stooge planted with the singular intention of perpetuating himself in power by proxy.....

P.S... we are still trading BTC.. smileyWell said. He thought he was popular. He should have hide behind his deputy and be doing the running underground. The civil servants in that state would have been foolish to allow anything that represents Fayose to continue .
Re: PDP Rejects Ekiti Election Process, Says Results Were Concocted By APC. by brodalokie: 10:35am On Jul 15, 2018
enicid:
Nnamdi kanu

You notice anytime they want to cheat or do bad, they will tagged kanu or ipob. The shitler ram that is shitting in the church is from the east. Only a goat from the west can take him out
Re: PDP Rejects Ekiti Election Process, Says Results Were Concocted By APC. by Yekoyeko(m): 10:35am On Jul 15, 2018
quote author=PreciousJuice post=69395553]Now that victory is Fayemi's, where are those loud mouthed illiterates doing hate politics on NL, I fear for our youths and d future of the country, PDP failed us and turn this country to barren land, am in shock to see our youths advocating for corruption to fight back against a sane government trying to fix things and change the mentality of going into public office to steal the nation's treasure, yes there is ethnic cleansing in some part and I pray for those affected yet its not entirely the government fault cause most of the killings are sponsored to undermine and distract the government from pursuing its fight against corruption,
God bless Nigeria, God bless PMB[
Re: PDP Rejects Ekiti Election Process, Says Results Were Concocted By APC. by TroubleMaker47(m): 10:36am On Jul 15, 2018
Peacemaker5128:
How can u hate a human so much?
Especially one that NEVER advocated any form of voilence!? undecided
I hope you and every other vagabond that liked your post get healed!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Introducing The Youngest Officials In The PDP Government / Political Cartoon: Buhari The Snail, A Nation In Waiting - Sahara Reporters / See How Voters Turned Out To Vote At Michael Okpara Umudike, Abia State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.