Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Should I Accept Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Accept Him (1269 Views)

Ladies Will You Still Accept Him After All These In Bed? / Advice Needed, Should I Accept Him Back ? / Should I Accept His Car Gift? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Accept Him by OLUJIME(f): 3:49pm On Jun 12, 2010
Can my fellow nairalander please help me out of this

There is this girl friend of mine who came and told me that her in-law (ie an immediate brother to her sister's husband) has been asking her hand in a relationship with him since 4 years ago, but she refused. she said this young man loves her so much and had even told her to have a covenant with him to show her how much he loves her, still she refused. she loves him but her fear is that he is her in-law. now she is confused if she should accept the relationship with him or not.

please you contribution is highly welcomed.
Re: Should I Accept Him by chasisdoll: 6:11pm On Jun 12, 2010
There is no problem in dating your In-law. all that matters is understanding.
Re: Should I Accept Him by okenwa(m): 7:15pm On Jun 12, 2010
@ poster

she is not even happy that someone love her? these days you will hadly find people who are interested in marrying fromthe same familly. if she love equally him what stop her from marrying or going into a relationship with him?
Re: Should I Accept Him by 190: 10:27am On Jun 13, 2010
what is wrong with guyzz these days

why are everyone doin everytin 2 get laid~

wetin s3x go cause for this life ehhen~!
Re: Should I Accept Him by Onchedu(m): 10:37am On Jun 13, 2010
Four years is a long time o. Some guys have it in them. others don't.

So he loves her. Does she love him? So he wants her, does she want him?

To me this has more to do with the both of them than with if they are in-laws. They are after-all not related by blood.

I doubt she cares enough about him or want to be with him tho. When people love something their focus is usually more on why it's right and why it can work more than why it could be wrong and why it myt not work.

Her reasons are a warning sign to me sha. I wouldn't think twice about a girl that makes excuses why we myt be incompatible especially when it's more than just a need on her part for reassurance.
Re: Should I Accept Him by OLUJIME(f): 6:23pm On Jun 13, 2010
I thank you all for the answers you have given me. I must say I'm really proud of you all.

But I need more please.

IN MY FURTHER DISCUSSION WITH HER ABOUT THIS ISSUE, SHE SAID THAT ANOTHER THINGS THAT MAKES HER DOUBT THIS MAN IS THAT HE WANTS TO HAVE SEX WITH HER. SHE SAID THAT HE NEVER HIDE HIS SEXUAL FEELINGS FROM HER THAT EACH TIME THEY STAY TOGETHER HE WOULD TELL HER HE WANTS TO MAKE LOVE TO HER. HE ALWAYS TELLS HER THIS PLAINLY.
Re: Should I Accept Him by ITgurlie(f): 6:36pm On Jun 13, 2010
OLUJIME:

I thank you all for the answers you have given me. I must say I'm really proud of you all.

But I need more please.

IN MY FURTHER DISCUSSION WITH HER ABOUT THIS ISSUE, SHE SAID THAT ANOTHER THINGS THAT MAKES HER DOUBT THIS MAN IS THAT HE WANTS TO have intimacy WITH HER. SHE SAID THAT HE NEVER HIDE HIS SEXUAL FEELINGS FROM HER THAT EACH TIME THEY STAY TOGETHER HE WOULD TELL HER HE WANTS TO MAKE LOVE TO HER. HE ALWAYS TELLS HER THIS PLAINLY.

when I read the first post, I was beginning to feel that we still have men who genuinely love cheesy cheesy
the second posts suggests that some men are still he-goats angry angry seeking for anything in skirt to devour angry angry

Please let her let the man be cos he has already told her why he wants her, "love making machine" lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Should I Accept Him by Pweety4me(f): 6:46pm On Jun 13, 2010
Her in-law?sowrri am i missing somefin here? wat happened 2 her husband 2 be her fiance?he don die?i mean i don't get it?wat is she doin thinking about dating her fiance's brother? undecided
Re: Should I Accept Him by OLUJIME(f): 7:29pm On Jun 13, 2010
[Her in-law?sowrri am i missing somefin here? Huh wat happened 2 her husband 2 be her fiance?he don die?i mean i don't get it?wat is she doin thinking about dating her fiance's brother? Huh Undecided]

SORRY U GOT IT ALL WRONG.
HE IS HER IN-LAW FOR THE FACT THAT HIS BROTHER MARRIED THIS LADY'S ELDER SISTER. IS NOT HER FIANCE'S BROTHER.

NEED YOUR CONTRIBUTION PLS.
Re: Should I Accept Him by OLUJIME(f): 11:05am On Jun 16, 2010
please am still waiting for your contribution
Re: Should I Accept Him by martin4ep(m): 11:45am On Jun 16, 2010
if she don't love u then quit,
maybe her heart goes to d other man!
Re: Should I Accept Him by Madukaele(m): 11:50am On Jun 16, 2010
well now she know say d guy d look for pussy and dey use marriage confuse her, d guy no love am, dat one is tru. na fuk e want. love ke love ni.
Re: Should I Accept Him by Areaboy2(m): 12:02pm On Jun 16, 2010
during that 4 yrs, what has he been up to?

the guy just wants to get laid,  u'll be shocked at what we do just to get some  undecided
Re: Should I Accept Him by pash01(m): 12:25pm On Jun 16, 2010
See, am here to tell you wat to do or your friend wat to do and blieve me its just the rite answer u ve bin waiting for: She can go ahead and marry this guy, its allow and even the Holy Books allow sure, if in-laws should come back to pick another wife from the family again its shows that that family is a nice and sweet family but its wrong for the lady's family to marry from the guy's family again. If she also love dis guy my friend i ll tell u she's missing something. If she need more from me on her relationship or anyone ask her who ask her to accept sure proposer mail me @ alausaolakunle@yahoo.co.uk and i ll tell the person y its allow anywhere in the world. Cheers
Re: Should I Accept Him by Godmother(f): 12:35pm On Jun 16, 2010
ITgurlie:

when I read the first post, I was beginning to feel that we still have men who genuinely love cheesy cheesy
the second posts suggests that some men are still he-goats angry angry seeking for anything in skirt to devour angry angry

Please let her let the man be cos he has already told her why he wants her, "love making machine" lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

My point exactly. After he gets what he wants from her she wont see his breaklight again.And Im sure he'll suggest that they keep the relationship a secret
Re: Should I Accept Him by pash01(m): 12:54pm On Jun 16, 2010
No now! why sex? sex can wait till after marriage, if he truly love her and wnt her as a wife, his family should were der agbada again now and go back to the lady's family that daddy, mummy we ve come again oh, den we all will know he is a serious person. My advise for your friend is dis: if she try giving it to him am sorry for her. She should tell him or ask him if he really want sex na straight to alter gbam!!!!
Re: Should I Accept Him by Rocktation(f): 12:26am On Jun 17, 2010
Poster, people actually do have bigger problems you know?
Re: Should I Accept Him by welovegod(m): 9:41am On Jun 17, 2010
Roctation, If they don't post their problems, how will we know?
Re: Should I Accept Him by LOVE4BUG(f): 10:36am On Jun 17, 2010
De guy na tester with SPIRITUAL CUNJI. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Should I Accept Him by fubiluv: 12:14pm On Jun 17, 2010
I think the relationship is too close for comfort.
She should fine love somewhere else.
Or if the guys wants to marry her,let him come out straight.
He should not use and dump her.Its a slap on the sisters face.
Re: Should I Accept Him by AniLee(f): 3:02pm On Jun 17, 2010
OLUJIME:

But I need more please.

IN MY FURTHER DISCUSSION WITH HER ABOUT THIS ISSUE, SHE SAID THAT ANOTHER THINGS THAT MAKES HER DOUBT THIS MAN IS THAT HE WANTS TO have intimacy WITH HER. SHE SAID THAT HE NEVER HIDE HIS SEXUAL FEELINGS FROM HER THAT EACH TIME THEY STAY TOGETHER HE WOULD TELL HER HE WANTS TO MAKE LOVE TO HER. HE ALWAYS TELLS HER THIS PLAINLY.

Honestly speaking, I would only be worried if a guy didnt express his intentions to make love to a woman, then something would be just seriously wrong wit d dude, i mean the man is human for crying out loud, what the hell do people want him to do? chop off his d*ck to prove he loves her? drain out all his flippin hormones? Obviously he got se*ual urges as do us all and no one needs to lie to us about that, eish. And am even more stunned that he held himself back and didnt force her into intimacy, and actually thats what counts more. The fact that he's waiting on her, how much do does a bredren gotta prove himself oi, and moreover it aint as if no woman has no sexual urges too, angry angry
Re: Should I Accept Him by OLUJIME(f): 4:59pm On Jun 19, 2010
THATS NICE OF YOU ALL. I LOVE YOUR ANSWERS AND THANKS FOR YOUR QUICK RESPONSES.

fubiluv:

I think the relationship is too close for comfort.
She should fine love somewhere else.
Or if the guys wants to marry her,let him come out straight.
He should not use and dump her.Its a slap on the sisters face.

I THINK YOU MADE A POINT THERE COS SHE TOLD ME THIS BEFORE THAT SHE WOULDNT WANT TO GO INTO SEXUAL RELATIONSHIP WITH HIM COS IT WOULD BE A LET-DOWN TO HER SISTER.

BUT NEVERTHELESS, STILL NEED MORE ADVICES PLEASE.
Re: Should I Accept Him by james1(m): 3:35pm On Jun 20, 2010
James yawns.
Re: Should I Accept Him by RyanShort(m): 3:57pm On Jun 20, 2010
Looking at the bigger picture, he has made his intention known, he ONLY wants to Zap you, END OF lipsrsealed

You need to go and do thanksgiving and thank your maker for giving you wisdom to come here to discuss this before going ahead.

As long as your Sister is married to his Brother, he remains your inlaw, so the 4 years he has been chasing you does not mean jackshit, he will still be chasing you for the next 16 years until he gets to Zap you. Get your head outta the sand.
Re: Should I Accept Him by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 20, 2010
**back from swimming**
Re: Should I Accept Him by boomii(f): 5:22pm On Jun 20, 2010
So simply the guy wants to have s3x and the gal wants to let him have his way.

I'm sure the affair will be a secret one and he will soon leave her when he is satisfied with using her.
Re: Should I Accept Him by ifele(m): 1:05am On Jun 21, 2010
fucc whitey they are devils. they dont give us work. may god kill them whites.lol
Re: Should I Accept Him by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 21, 2010
me i dont like d covenant part, she shouldnt go ahead, cos i suspect he just wants to sleep with her, dats all,

(1) (Reply)

Quarrel Over Calls On My Phone / What Will U Do In This Kind Of Situation / Thks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.