Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) (61093 Views)

Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman / Man Covers His Girlfriend's Face, Takes Her To The Beach And Proposes To Her / Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) by honeyjoyce(f): 4:18pm On Jul 15, 2018
Lazy Nigerian yoot grin
Re: Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) by romenna: 4:21pm On Jul 15, 2018
Saff:
Once you get the green card you’ll realise it’s not even that big of a deal. undecided The colour of your skin is a disadvantage everywhere.
painfully so.
I have never seen a white boy dating a black old African woman
The black skin colour is not an advantage aftèrall.
Re: Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) by Ugosample(m): 4:24pm On Jul 15, 2018
justwise:
There is a video of them dancing in Facebook and it was written there that the boy is 19yrs old and the pensioner 72.

This is silly and disgusting.

it's a free world my man

Ancestors (if you get the gist tongue ) date and marry teenage girls all the time

So what's the problem
Re: Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) by skales67(m): 4:24pm On Jul 15, 2018
All these shameless yoruba boys
Re: Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) by Ugosample(m): 4:25pm On Jul 15, 2018
romenna:
painfully so. I have never seen a white boy dating a black old African woman The black skin colour is not an advantage aftèrall.
its more of the old African women having less to offer them.

without sentiment, it's about what you can offer grin

1 Like

Re: Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) by Kelmax(m): 4:27pm On Jul 15, 2018
/bradleytradingfreesignals
Let's trade with your bitcoin, we are open for Monday business.
Re: Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) by Ugosample(m): 4:28pm On Jul 15, 2018
shekauvsbuhari:
I cant imagine myself kissing that old wrinkled mouth not to talk of putting my dick into an old, smelling, expired, dry, sagging pussy. The sight of her worn-out thighs and flabby belly and sagging butts would make me throw-up.

remember you have a mother
Re: Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) by patexcool(f): 4:31pm On Jul 15, 2018
lazy youth
Re: Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) by shekauvsbuhari: 4:33pm On Jul 15, 2018
Ugosample:

remember you have a mother

She never tried anything undignifying. She respected her age before she went to be with the Lord.
Re: Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) by DonEwexco(m): 4:38pm On Jul 15, 2018
Twoclans:
Love knows no bounds ojare grin

I am sure that guy is going to brush his teeth with iron sponge after that kiss undecided
Lol
You wicked

2 Likes

Re: Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) by MIKOLOWISKA: 4:43pm On Jul 15, 2018
MrSensor:
Shameless opportunist

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Meanwhile i dedicate this FCT to Croatia

how many job you offer am? you wen get shame who your shame epp
Re: Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) by esosuo: 4:44pm On Jul 15, 2018
Why is the guy shoulder that short ? Be like handicap as he kneel down
Re: Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 15, 2018
VampireeM:
Broad day light scam. And this one would call himself a Man, mstchew

He is man whether you like it or NO! That old white hag will give him all she has and walk through a brickwall for him but what do you get with their naija counterparts? Heartbreak even when you walk through a brickwall for them.

1 Like

Re: Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 4:56pm On Jul 15, 2018
isssss a goal
Re: Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) by naijjaman(m): 4:58pm On Jul 15, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
how many job you offer am? you wen get shame who your shame epp

What's this Yahoo Boy rubbishing about. Be Quiet. Slowpoke!
Re: Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) by moonraker(m): 5:03pm On Jul 15, 2018
buhari oooooooooo angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) by mikeyung71(m): 5:03pm On Jul 15, 2018
what am i seeing?

Re: Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) by Toks2008(m): 5:06pm On Jul 15, 2018
Izabel:
These white people never learn

Lol sis you got it all wrong...

That granny knows the guy is marrying her for greener pasture but she will give anything to have a fresh shagging for a month let alone 2 or 5years....if the guy dumps her after I guess she will relish on the great times for the rest of her life.

Girl wey marry man for money,guy wey marry granny for green card and a lady wey marry guy cos he is cute are all guilty of same crime...MARRYING FOR A REASON.

2 Likes

Re: Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) by Andrez123(m): 5:09pm On Jul 15, 2018
It's not about age, beauty or love. He's kissing and proposing to the woman's bank account, the woman is just a conduit to get what he really wants which is the money.

1 Like

Re: Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) by justwise(m): 5:13pm On Jul 15, 2018
Ugosample:

it's a free world my man

Ancestors (if you get the gist tongue ) date and marry teenage girls all the time

So what's the problem

Have you seen any Nigerian youth who married a Nigerian pensioner living in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) by Ewedegubbler: 5:24pm On Jul 15, 2018
Afonja demon at work
Re: Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) by Trexnemesis(m): 5:30pm On Jul 15, 2018
Disgusting stuff.
Re: Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) by pcept: 5:33pm On Jul 15, 2018
More azza to the nigga... More loading to him acc and card... grin grin if you know, you know
Re: Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) by Ugosample(m): 5:36pm On Jul 15, 2018
justwise:

Have you seen any Nigerian youth who married a Nigerian pensioner living in Nigeria?

cultural norms are to blame

But hey, it's life
Re: Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) by OgogoroFreak(m): 5:49pm On Jul 15, 2018
My life the way you twist aaaammmm dey make me dance one corner cry
Re: Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) by piagetskinner(m): 6:07pm On Jul 15, 2018
Saff:
Once you get the green card you’ll realise it’s not even that big of a deal. undecided The colour of your skin is a disadvantage everywhere.

but yours isn't. .see how fresh it is
Re: Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) by Rhea(f): 6:12pm On Jul 15, 2018
ruggedboy01:
happening now, i can't wait to fall in love with my own white lady and escape this country grin grin cheesy

Get that paper, boy! Anything for that visa. cheesy cheesy grin grin
Hussler cheesy cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 6:30pm On Jul 15, 2018
ruggedboy01:
happening now, i can't wait to fall in love with my own white lady and escape this country grin grin cheesy
this boy de live airforce1 dream
Re: Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) by Ugo4hotish(m): 6:38pm On Jul 15, 2018
MrSensor:
another one spotted.
big idiot
Re: Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) by MrSensor(m): 6:51pm On Jul 15, 2018
Ugo4hotish:
big idiot
Stupid boy, I will...
Re: Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) by MrSensor(m): 6:51pm On Jul 15, 2018
Ugo4hotish:
big idiot
Stupid boy, I will...

1 Share

Re: Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) by Idonije8(m): 6:55pm On Jul 15, 2018
coputa:
Your certificate was awarded to to you with the premise that you will be able to use your head to solve problems,spot opportunities,take them and make ..our life and that of others
meaningful.Owning a certificate does not mean leading a life of servitude
wise words#you get sense die..... I swear I'm happy for him..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When She Says No / A Lady I Met On Facebook Gave Me HIV – Nigerian Man Shares Shocking Story / I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.