Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Where Is Apostle Sulaiman And His Fake Prophesies - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Apostle Sulaiman And His Fake Prophesies (1277 Views)

Tinubu: Our So-called Men Of God Failed In Their Prophesies - Keyamo / Picture Of Kadade Sulaiman And Sheik Gumi Surfaces, Raises Eyebrows / "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites (2) (3) (4)

Where Is Apostle Sulaiman And His Fake Prophesies by NASTYNASOSO: 3:16pm On Jul 15, 2018
HMMMMMMMM

I have waited for this moment keenly.
Somebody has to start telling these fake men of God that God is perfect and God does not lie.
I just can't imagine how a mere mortal will descend so low, as to bring his issues In mockery of the God he worships.
This same man once told us that Elrufai will die in a week and up till now he is still bubbling, same dude told us that Jonah will win the 2015 ,presidential election yet, we saw another result.
GULLIBLE fools will come and show their age long deformed and screwed thinking of follow follow religion.
Why is it that this people send curses everyday and all no effect.
They claim to commune with God yet they can't ask him to automatically solve the Boko Haram carnage, whenever the issue is brought up they divulge and act as if it's not a Christian issue,
FUNNY they claim to raise the dead but at the same time ride Bullet proof cars and move with Body Guards, so nobody wan die
If Apostle Sulaiman and his followers believe he is a man of God let them come out and defend his Prophecy on Ekiti.
Fayemi has won.
We just have to let them know we are watching and listening to all their fuckery

Re: Where Is Apostle Sulaiman And His Fake Prophesies by mu2sa2: 3:26pm On Jul 15, 2018
Suleiman and liars of his ilk have a way of explaining away their blasphemy by saying their little god decided to change its mind! The irony is that their brainless followers will believe them.

Re: Where Is Apostle Sulaiman And His Fake Prophesies by FarahAideed: 3:29pm On Jul 15, 2018
The fact that the corrupt govt of the day altered the real result doesn't make the prophecy fake .....evil people can only delay a prophecy but can never change it ... the truth will triumph soon

Re: Where Is Apostle Sulaiman And His Fake Prophesies by braine(m): 3:32pm On Jul 15, 2018
Why are you looking for that fake 'Pastor'
Re: Where Is Apostle Sulaiman And His Fake Prophesies by NASTYNASOSO: 3:32pm On Jul 15, 2018
FarahAideed:
The fact that the corrupt govt of the day altered the real result doesn't make the prophecy fake .....evil people can only delay a prophecy but can never change it ... the truth will triumph soon

HMMMMMMM

I PITY THE DAY YOU WERE BORN
ARE YOU SAYING THE ALMIGHTY GOD CAN MAKE MISTAKES.
ARE YOU SAYING THE ALMIGHTY GOD HAS NO ACCURATE KNOWLEDGE OF THE FUTURE.
PLEASE LEAVE THIS PLANET

Re: Where Is Apostle Sulaiman And His Fake Prophesies by daviesblaze(m): 3:33pm On Jul 15, 2018
OP, judge not, so you wont be judged. that's what my bible says. let God be the judge of that.
Re: Where Is Apostle Sulaiman And His Fake Prophesies by Kdon2: 3:35pm On Jul 15, 2018
mu2sa2:
Suleiman and liars of his ilk have a way of explaining away their blasphemy by saying their little god decided to change its mind! The irony is that their brainless followers will believe them.

Rag head spotted! grin
mu2sa2:

Rag head spotted!

Re: Where Is Apostle Sulaiman And His Fake Prophesies by NASTYNASOSO: 3:36pm On Jul 15, 2018
braine:
Why are you looking for that fake 'Pastor'

HMMMMMMM

BECAUSE WE NEED TO TELL FUCKSTERS THAT TIME IS UP FOR THEIR RUBBISH
THERE ARE STI SOME OF US THAT STILL HAVE A BRAIN.
THERE ARE STILL SOME OF US THAT ACTUALLY RATIONALISE AND USE THEIR FACULTY OF THINKING. EVEN AFTER COLONIZATION SOME PEOPLE ARE FIT TO LIVE IN THE FIFTH WORLD

Re: Where Is Apostle Sulaiman And His Fake Prophesies by NASTYNASOSO: 3:37pm On Jul 15, 2018
daviesblaze:
OP, judge not, so you wont be judged. that's what my bible says. let God be the judge of that.
HMMMMMM

USE YOUR HEAD FIRST
YOUR HEAD AND BRAIN NEEDS TO BE OK BEFORE YOU CAN READ THE BIBLE
STOP JOKING WITH YOUR LIFE
NEXT TIME YOU WAKE UP AND SEE SOMEONE ON TOP OF YOUR WIFE OR GIRLFRIEND JUST TELL HIM GOD WILL JUDGE HIM AND GO BACK TO SLEEP

Re: Where Is Apostle Sulaiman And His Fake Prophesies by daviesblaze(m): 3:42pm On Jul 15, 2018
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMMMM

USE YOUR HEAD FIRST
YOUR HEAD AND BRAIN NEEDS TO BE OK BEFORE YOU CAN READ THE BIBLE
STOP JOKING WITH YOUR LIFE
i'm not saying that christians should not be careful. but you should know that there is no absolute truth. and i dont see any reason for your harsh comment.
Re: Where Is Apostle Sulaiman And His Fake Prophesies by NASTYNASOSO: 3:46pm On Jul 15, 2018
daviesblaze:
i'm not saying that christians should not be careful. but you should know that there is no absolute truth. and i dont see any reason for your harsh comment.

HMMMMMMM

JUST STICK TO THE ADVICE I HAVE YOU.
IT WILL KEEP YOU AWAY FROM THE BAD GUYS

Re: Where Is Apostle Sulaiman And His Fake Prophesies by ranson(m): 3:53pm On Jul 15, 2018
Fake prophecy everywhere.

Peter, the Rock!

How market?

Re: Where Is Apostle Sulaiman And His Fake Prophesies by Basic123: 4:03pm On Jul 15, 2018
FarahAideed:
what a dump excuse!

IGBO Christians could be daft and hypocritical!

why can't he prophesize that the result will be altered too?

or you mean corrupt government defeated Suleiman God who claimed APC will be shamed with wide margin!

dumb people!

Re: Where Is Apostle Sulaiman And His Fake Prophesies by FarahAideed: 4:13pm On Jul 15, 2018
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMMMMM

I PITY THE DAY YOU WERE BORN
ARE YOU SAYING THE ALMIGHTY GOD CAN MAKE MISTAKES.
ARE YOU SAYING THE ALMIGHTY GOD HAS NO ACCURATE KNOWLEDGE OF THE FUTURE.
PLEASE LEAVE THIS PLANET

I never said God made a mistake ..i am saying falsified results does not change God's word...Eleka won that election hands down but yiur evil party hid and altered the real result
Re: Where Is Apostle Sulaiman And His Fake Prophesies by NASTYNASOSO: 4:32pm On Jul 15, 2018
FarahAideed:

I never said God made a mistake ..i am saying falsified results does not change God's word...Eleka won that election hands down but yiur evil party hid and altered the real result
.HMMNNNNNM

THAT IS WHY YOU ARE A LAZY YOUTH
AT YOUR AGE IBB, BUHARI, AND THE OTHERS WERE CHARTING THE WAY FORWARD FOR NIGERIA,
YOU ARE STILL STRUGGLING WITH BRAZEN FACTS IN YOUR FACE
WHOM ARE YOU DISPUTING GOD OR APOSTLE?
COME CLEAN WITH YOUR THINKING.
YOU ARE LOST FOREVER LESS YOU DON'T SPEAK ENGLISH OR YOU SIMPLY DON'T UNDERSTAND THE TOPIC

Re: Where Is Apostle Sulaiman And His Fake Prophesies by FarahAideed: 4:45pm On Jul 15, 2018
NASTYNASOSO:

.HMMNNNNNM

THAT IS WHY YOU ARE A LAZY YOUTH
AT YOUR AGE IBB, BUHARI, AND THE OTHERS WERE CHARTING THE WAY FORWARD FOR NIGERIA,
YOU ARE STILL STRUGGLING WITH BRAZEN FACTS IN YOUR FACE
WHOM ARE YOU DISPUTING GOD OR APOSTLE?
COME CLEAN WITH YOUR THINKING.
YOU ARE LOST FOREVER LESS YOU DON'T SPEAK ENGLISH OR YOU SIMPLY DON'T UNDERSTAND THE TOPIC

Oga at my age niether IBB nor Buhari had achieved what I have without corruption and dishonesty so cool down and face the topic. If I start now the same you will accuse me of showing off , please face the topic and leave my personal life out of this
Re: Where Is Apostle Sulaiman And His Fake Prophesies by NASTYNASOSO: 4:49pm On Jul 15, 2018
FarahAideed:

Oga at my age niether IBB nor Buhari had achieved what I have without corruption and dishonesty so cool down and face the topic. If I start now the same you will accuse me of showing off , please face the topic and leave my personal life out of this

HMMMMMMM

WHATEVER YOUR ACHIEVEMENTS YOU HAVE NOT DEPICTED ANYTHING TO WARRANT US TO BELIEVE YOU ARE BETTER.
WE SHALL KNOW THEM BY THEIR DOING AND ACTIONS.
YEYE POST EQUALS TO YEYE. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Re: Where Is Apostle Sulaiman And His Fake Prophesies by hakimi1974(m): 4:59pm On Jul 15, 2018
NASTYNASOSO:
HMMMMMMMM

I have waited for this moment keenly.
Somebody has to start telling these fake men of God that God is perfect and God does not lie.
I just can't imagine how a mere mortal will descend so low, as to bring his issues In mockery of the God he worships.
This same man once told us that Elrufai will die in a week and up till now he is still bubbling, same dude told us that Jonah will win the 2015 ,presidential election yet, we saw another result.
GULLIBLE fools will come and show their age long deformed and screwed thinking of follow follow religion.
Why is it that this people send curses everyday and all no effect.
They claim to commune with God yet they can't ask him to automatically solve the Boko Haram carnage, whenever the issue is brought up they divulge and act as if it's not a Christian issue,
FUNNY they claim to raise the dead but at the same time ride Bullet proof cars and move with Body Guards, so nobody wan die
If Apostle Sulaiman and his followers believe he is a man of God let them come out and defend his Prophecy on Ekiti.
Fayemi has won.
We just have to let them know we are watching and listening to all their fuckery
are you a learner? oga sule is busy seeking redemption behind the big bubble butt of one fine yanriya.

Re: Where Is Apostle Sulaiman And His Fake Prophesies by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 5:09pm On Jul 15, 2018
FarahAideed:

Fat lies aplenty!

Re: Where Is Apostle Sulaiman And His Fake Prophesies by uba1991: 5:16pm On Jul 15, 2018
who takes that adulterer ,useless prophet,prophet of doom serious.
those are the prophets of doom that decieved gej,knowingfully well that d man is a drunkard they capitalised
Re: Where Is Apostle Sulaiman And His Fake Prophesies by dude(m): 5:50pm On Jul 15, 2018
FarahAideed:

I don't know what or who you serve, but the almighty God is certainly no author of confusion. Apostle Suleiman and his likes have continually subjected the body of Christ to ridicule. Its time we rise against these so called 'Men of God' who subject pulpit to politics.
When God makes a declaration, it's manifestation is usually undisputed. The second you find your self having to explain a prophecy, then its certainly not God. Defending such folks irks me.

2019: 4 Major Reasons Atiku Won PDP Primary / Video and Pic:Nnamdi Kanu Supreme Leader Of IPOB Is Back, / 2019: What Obasanjo Told Atiku, Secondus In Abuja Hotel As PDP Changes Plan