Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,237 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

Soldiers Patrol Round Ekiti Town Over Outcome Of Governorship Election. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Patrol Round Ekiti Town Over Outcome Of Governorship Election. Photos (53118 Views)

Wike, Ortom, G-5 Governors Celebrate Over Outcome Of PDP NEC Meeting / INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) / Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Patrol Round Ekiti Town Over Outcome Of Governorship Election. Photos by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:32pm On Jul 15, 2018
cool
Re: Soldiers Patrol Round Ekiti Town Over Outcome Of Governorship Election. Photos by Yankee101: 8:32pm On Jul 15, 2018
Beat a man and stop him from crying
Re: Soldiers Patrol Round Ekiti Town Over Outcome Of Governorship Election. Photos by OsuEbonyi: 8:32pm On Jul 15, 2018
Re: Soldiers Patrol Round Ekiti Town Over Outcome Of Governorship Election. Photos by franchasng: 8:33pm On Jul 15, 2018
Nigeria cry cry
Re: Soldiers Patrol Round Ekiti Town Over Outcome Of Governorship Election. Photos by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:34pm On Jul 15, 2018
Yoruba people are wise indeed.....what can they do upfront of their masters since 1914 ?...i knew if it was in the south south or south east... Buhari won't talk much but many saboteurs in the west will link him to victory......
Sai baba..... Sai to his slaves
Ekiti people please prepare to be slaughtered by the Fulani people or give up your lands
Re: Soldiers Patrol Round Ekiti Town Over Outcome Of Governorship Election. Photos by adeoba2008(m): 8:34pm On Jul 15, 2018
To be sincere, with this pictures, I am falling in love with ado ekiti.
Re: Soldiers Patrol Round Ekiti Town Over Outcome Of Governorship Election. Photos by vexing(m): 8:37pm On Jul 15, 2018
HungerBAD:
Whoever controls the middle, controls the Federal Might.

And this is what FEDERAL MIGHT looks like. When the Federal Government is ready for an individual, or any State, this is how it usually looks like. And i refer this to those people living in Rivers State that keep boasting that Rivers is not Ekiti.

But again, i give it to the people of Ekiti State. The Yoruba's are a smart race,and even if there were reported cases of ballot snatching and money sharing here and there. No life in Ekiti State was lost. These guys have come to realize that no politician is worth losing their live's for.

If you die for a Politician, you have just wasted your life for nothing.

I am advising those in Rivers State specifically, and some in the East that are quick to want to die for a political party, or even a particular politician,or even something as petty as IPOB. We dont't even remember the names of those anymore that died for that same cause you want to carry on your head just one month ago, let alone those that died last year.

Be smart like the people of Ekiti State, and allow the Politicians slug it out themselves.

Cowardly statement

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Patrol Round Ekiti Town Over Outcome Of Governorship Election. Photos by ehispapa(m): 8:37pm On Jul 15, 2018
ThinkSmarter:
From the above pictures, Ado ekiti is a beautiful state capital.
#modified
fayose might hv been uncivil in some of his utterances to the president/presidency.
but the tweet from the efcc was biased and unprofessional.
even if their end up convicting fayose.
he still got my respect 4 his audacity in criticising d govt.

there is nothing beautiful about that picture. unless you live all your life in Nigeria and knows nothing about urban planning
Re: Soldiers Patrol Round Ekiti Town Over Outcome Of Governorship Election. Photos by Bizibi(m): 8:38pm On Jul 15, 2018
HungerBAD:

And this is what FEDERAL MIGHT looks like. When the Federal Government is ready for an individual, or any State, this is how it usually looks like. And i refer this to those people living in Rivers State that keep boasting that Rivers is not Ekiti.

But again, i give it to the people of Ekiti State. The Yoruba's are a smart race,and even if there were reported cases of ballot snatching and money sharing here and there. No life in Ekiti State was lost. These guys have come to realize that no politician is worth losing their live's for.

I am advising those in Rivers State specifically, and some in the East that are quick to want to die for a political party, or even a particular politician,or even something as petty as IPOB. We dont't even remember the names of those anymore that died for that same cause you want to carry on your head just one month ago, let alone those that died last year.

Be smart like the people of Ekiti State, and allow the Politicians slug it out themselves.

it is better I die for that incompetent president to leave the seat of power fr someone better,I go die well fr next year elections.
Re: Soldiers Patrol Round Ekiti Town Over Outcome Of Governorship Election. Photos by brojero: 8:41pm On Jul 15, 2018
HungerBAD:

No life in Ekiti State was lost. These guys have comde to realize that no politician is worth losing their live's for.

This!

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Patrol Round Ekiti Town Over Outcome Of Governorship Election. Photos by zidek(m): 8:41pm On Jul 15, 2018
This beautiful city was built by fayemi before leaving office in 2014!

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Patrol Round Ekiti Town Over Outcome Of Governorship Election. Photos by jolyment: 8:41pm On Jul 15, 2018
sarrki:
They are much needed in Taraba, zamfara and Benue

But Bubu will not send them except to protect cows.
Re: Soldiers Patrol Round Ekiti Town Over Outcome Of Governorship Election. Photos by NwaliE01: 8:45pm On Jul 15, 2018
Misplaced priority. See this soldiers that Boko Haram raid their 81 division in Maidugry and completely desolve it are in Ekiti patrolling where there is no war.
Where is the police I ask?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Patrol Round Ekiti Town Over Outcome Of Governorship Election. Photos by PearlStreet(m): 8:45pm On Jul 15, 2018
Looking at the comments on this thread, you'll see that ipob pigs are more pained by this electoral loss than even Fayose himself.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Patrol Round Ekiti Town Over Outcome Of Governorship Election. Photos by ManirBK: 8:46pm On Jul 15, 2018
sarrki:
Re: Soldiers Patrol Round Ekiti Town Over Outcome Of Governorship Election. Photos by Chizua(m): 8:47pm On Jul 15, 2018
Military bases are been overrun in Boronu and Yobe by Boko boys while the Military are parading in Ekiti?

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Patrol Round Ekiti Town Over Outcome Of Governorship Election. Photos by Charly68: 8:47pm On Jul 15, 2018
They know Fayose can spring up surprises by creating a chaotic scene all over the state..that is his style of politics
Re: Soldiers Patrol Round Ekiti Town Over Outcome Of Governorship Election. Photos by rottennaija(m): 8:48pm On Jul 15, 2018
FarahAideed:
I warned against this Buharis template which is to alter results brazenly and the use military to quash any opposition to the altered result ...Bye Bye free and fair democracy

What is your evidence that results were altered?
Re: Soldiers Patrol Round Ekiti Town Over Outcome Of Governorship Election. Photos by Afonja007: 8:48pm On Jul 15, 2018
HungerBAD:

Be smart like the people of Ekiti State, and allow the Politicians slug it out themselves.i dont know yor tribe but killing and political barbarism started from south west do remember wild wild west of akintola and awo?ekiti is a very poor state when obasanjo defeated all yoruba states with pdp he could not do it in lagos state because tinubu is controling to much money like wise river state so dont say what you dont know,apart from okorocha that used apga to win imo state and later decamped from apga ss and se is no go area for ayotollah party you people can ve it in the west besides 50 of afonjas are muslsm

Re: Soldiers Patrol Round Ekiti Town Over Outcome Of Governorship Election. Photos by EmagNig(m): 8:49pm On Jul 15, 2018
igbodefendercom:

Wow. Ado Ekiti is very clean and fine like Enugu.

thats the governors office...nothing is clean about the capital
Re: Soldiers Patrol Round Ekiti Town Over Outcome Of Governorship Election. Photos by Tundeobama(m): 8:49pm On Jul 15, 2018
zidek:
This beautiful city was built by fayemi before leaving office in 2014!
lie lie fayose built ado infrastructure in is two terms.The only project of fayemi is governor lodge he built he never use.

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Patrol Round Ekiti Town Over Outcome Of Governorship Election. Photos by ipledge10(m): 8:50pm On Jul 15, 2018
kennosklint:
Fayose tried oh beautiful environment
Thats Fayemi first term.
Re: Soldiers Patrol Round Ekiti Town Over Outcome Of Governorship Election. Photos by tannystacey: 8:50pm On Jul 15, 2018
sad
Re: Soldiers Patrol Round Ekiti Town Over Outcome Of Governorship Election. Photos by awa(m): 8:50pm On Jul 15, 2018
HungerBAD:

Born Coward spotted

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Patrol Round Ekiti Town Over Outcome Of Governorship Election. Photos by webbro007(m): 8:50pm On Jul 15, 2018
France gets gold Croatia gets silver Belgium gots bronze England gots d golden shoe Nigerians go and get ur pvc, our own World Cup tournament is next year. Tagged daura 2019
Re: Soldiers Patrol Round Ekiti Town Over Outcome Of Governorship Election. Photos by tannystacey: 8:51pm On Jul 15, 2018
Politics cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Patrol Round Ekiti Town Over Outcome Of Governorship Election. Photos by shoboy9: 8:52pm On Jul 15, 2018
Seems some of these were moved from the NE??
Re: Soldiers Patrol Round Ekiti Town Over Outcome Of Governorship Election. Photos by somehow: 8:52pm On Jul 15, 2018
sarrki:

They are less than 200 in this picture, we have more than 200,000 soldiers so say something else.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Patrol Round Ekiti Town Over Outcome Of Governorship Election. Photos by frowland(m): 8:53pm On Jul 15, 2018
Yoruba's are smart. All states APC, meaning they can speak with one voice in matters that will affect and or benefit them.
How I wish we have APGA all over the SE states; this will enable us negotiate our way through proper dialogue and matters that will benefit us like National elective posts and appointments. smh.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Patrol Round Ekiti Town Over Outcome Of Governorship Election. Photos by Tundeobama(m): 8:54pm On Jul 15, 2018
EmagNig:

thats the governors office...nothing is clean about the capital
kogi man visit adekunle fajuyi road and come back to tell us how beautiful it is.
Re: Soldiers Patrol Round Ekiti Town Over Outcome Of Governorship Election. Photos by Positiveminds(m): 8:55pm On Jul 15, 2018
IF THE GOVERNMENT ALLOWED PEOPLE'S VOTE TO COUNT, WHY ARE THEY SENDING MILITARY TO OCCUPY EKITI STAT?THIS COUNTRY WILL SOON TURN TO RWANDA. BUHARI IS OUT TO DESTROY NIGERIA.

I HATE INJUSTICE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Snakes, Wild Lizards, Rodents Take Over Tinapa / Ex-minister Faults Buhari On Empty Treasury, Says Jonathan Left About $30bn / What Wike Told Atiku In Fresh Meeting On PDP Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.