Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,694 members, 7,823,953 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Soldiers Patrol Round Ekiti Town Over Outcome Of Governorship Election. Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Patrol Round Ekiti Town Over Outcome Of Governorship Election. Photos (53147 Views)

Wike, Ortom, G-5 Governors Celebrate Over Outcome Of PDP NEC Meeting / INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) / Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Patrol Round Ekiti Town Over Outcome Of Governorship Election. Photos by Joefirst(m): 8:56pm On Jul 15, 2018
HungerBAD:
Whoever controls the middle, controls the Federal Might.

And this is what FEDERAL MIGHT looks like. When the Federal Government is ready for an individual, or any State, this is how it usually looks like. And i refer this to those people living in Rivers State that keep boasting that Rivers is not Ekiti.

But again, i give it to the people of Ekiti State. The Yoruba's are a smart race,and even if there were reported cases of ballot snatching and money sharing here and there. No life in Ekiti State was lost. These guys have come to realize that no politician is worth losing their live's for.

If you die for a Politician, you have just wasted your life for nothing.

I am advising those in Rivers State specifically, and some in the East that are quick to want to die for a political party, or even a particular politician,or even something as petty as IPOB. We dont't even remember the names of those anymore that died for that same cause you want to carry on your head just one month ago, let alone those that died last year.

Be smart like the people of Ekiti State, and allow the Politicians slug it out themselves.

are you OK??
do you read the news at all?
is it the same ekiti election that they killed people.
try and use the google and have some sense before throwing ethnocentrism

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Patrol Round Ekiti Town Over Outcome Of Governorship Election. Photos by maasoap(m): 8:59pm On Jul 15, 2018
HungerBAD:

And this is what FEDERAL MIGHT looks like. When the Federal Government is ready for an individual, or any State, this is how it usually looks like. And i refer this to those people living in Rivers State that keep boasting that Rivers is not Ekiti.

But again, i give it to the people of Ekiti State. The Yoruba's are a smart race,and even if there were reported cases of ballot snatching and money sharing here and there. No life in Ekiti State was lost. These guys have come to realize that no politician is worth losing their live's for.

I am advising those in Rivers State specifically, and some in the East that are quick to want to die for a political party, or even a particular politician,or even something as petty as IPOB. We dont't even remember the names of those anymore that died for that same cause you want to carry on your head just one month ago, let alone those that died last year.

Be smart like the people of Ekiti State, and allow the Politicians slug it out themselves.

Nice one, nice jab.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Patrol Round Ekiti Town Over Outcome Of Governorship Election. Photos by macaranta(m): 8:59pm On Jul 15, 2018
Troublemaker007:
In as much I don’t fancy any Nigerian governor, Fayose really tried in Infrastructure in the state capital and I think the people of Ekiti voted for him but he got robbed by Buhari. Buhari will meet his Waterloo in time to come if he think he can force the Fulani race into the lives of every state in Nigeria.
That's the main problem i have with this election, it's not even fayose contesting. Personally I feel the prof guy came across as a complete political stooge waiting to do his master's bidding
Re: Soldiers Patrol Round Ekiti Town Over Outcome Of Governorship Election. Photos by Dubembiafra: 9:01pm On Jul 15, 2018
[When you will leave this earth, all these things you have been typing here will stand against you. Remember your comments will be here for ages.quote author=HungerBAD post=69404712]Whoever controls the middle, controls the Federal Might.

[/quote]
Re: Soldiers Patrol Round Ekiti Town Over Outcome Of Governorship Election. Photos by Kdon2: 9:01pm On Jul 15, 2018
[quote author=dainfotizens.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/soldiers-patrol-round-ekiti-town-after-outcome-of-governorship-election-photos.html[/quote]

Whao! Fayose really tried here by this picture
Re: Soldiers Patrol Round Ekiti Town Over Outcome Of Governorship Election. Photos by manci(m): 9:01pm On Jul 15, 2018
Today is a happy day for me up APC up Pogba up mbappe.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Patrol Round Ekiti Town Over Outcome Of Governorship Election. Photos by engrjacuzzi: 9:02pm On Jul 15, 2018
what kind of democracy are we practicing in Nigeria... do you know?
Re: Soldiers Patrol Round Ekiti Town Over Outcome Of Governorship Election. Photos by MensIssuesNg: 9:02pm On Jul 15, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Soldiers Patrol Round Ekiti Town Over Outcome Of Governorship Election. Photos by obi58: 9:03pm On Jul 15, 2018
Troublemaker007:
In as much I don’t fancy any Nigerian governor, Fayose really tried in Infrastructure in the state capital and I think the people of Ekiti voted for him but he got robbed by Buhari. Buhari will meet his Waterloo in time to come if he think he can force the Fulani race into the lives of every state in Nigeria.

Begs the thought why there is need for military patrols to silence protests if truly the election is reflective of the wishes of the Ekiti people.

Why then is there this public show of force a la Operation Python Dance?

We all know the truth of what happened during the election but whats done is done. I pray Fayemi does Ekiti people proud this time around.
Re: Soldiers Patrol Round Ekiti Town Over Outcome Of Governorship Election. Photos by Kdon2: 9:03pm On Jul 15, 2018
adeoba2008:
To be sincere, with this pictures, I am falling in love with ado ekiti.

Same here! Fayose tried there. Very modern and neat
Re: Soldiers Patrol Round Ekiti Town Over Outcome Of Governorship Election. Photos by VULCAN(m): 9:04pm On Jul 15, 2018
What is your evidence that they weren't?

rottennaija:

What is your evidence that results were altered?
Re: Soldiers Patrol Round Ekiti Town Over Outcome Of Governorship Election. Photos by damilordz(m): 9:05pm On Jul 15, 2018
psychologist:
If that picture put up there is that of ado ekiti
Then I must say, Fayose really tried

who told you it's fayose work?
Re: Soldiers Patrol Round Ekiti Town Over Outcome Of Governorship Election. Photos by greggng: 9:05pm On Jul 15, 2018
Troublemaker007:

That's why I call you people gullible Nigerian...It was actually fayemi and oni that brought about what you are seeing not fayose. ...ask ekiti people.
Re: Soldiers Patrol Round Ekiti Town Over Outcome Of Governorship Election. Photos by damilordz(m): 9:06pm On Jul 15, 2018
kennosklint:
Fayose tried oh beautiful environment

who told you it's Fayoe work?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Patrol Round Ekiti Town Over Outcome Of Governorship Election. Photos by damilordz(m): 9:08pm On Jul 15, 2018
Troublemaker007:

in time of infrastructure you say?
please list his Achievements?
Re: Soldiers Patrol Round Ekiti Town Over Outcome Of Governorship Election. Photos by rottennaija(m): 9:08pm On Jul 15, 2018
VULCAN:
What is your evidence that they weren't?

I didn't claim there were altered. The burden of proof is not on me, but on him that claim so
Re: Soldiers Patrol Round Ekiti Town Over Outcome Of Governorship Election. Photos by ruggedboy01: 9:11pm On Jul 15, 2018
sarrki:
Know need to occupy militarily
We Are omoluabis

omoluabis are terrorists cheesy
Re: Soldiers Patrol Round Ekiti Town Over Outcome Of Governorship Election. Photos by Rollitout: 9:12pm On Jul 15, 2018
Ekiti or Abuja ?

Re: Soldiers Patrol Round Ekiti Town Over Outcome Of Governorship Election. Photos by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 15, 2018
So, na my state capital fine like this? It's high time I moved close to my people. I think I've been to far away from the state
Re: Soldiers Patrol Round Ekiti Town Over Outcome Of Governorship Election. Photos by ThinkSmarter: 9:14pm On Jul 15, 2018
ehispapa:

there is nothing beautiful about that picture. unless you live all your life in Nigeria and knows nothing about urban planning
yes by naija std.
we shouldn't be comparing ado ekiti with tokyo, shanghai, nyc,mosco, paris etc.
Re: Soldiers Patrol Round Ekiti Town Over Outcome Of Governorship Election. Photos by Moorish: 9:18pm On Jul 15, 2018
frowland:
Yoruba's are smart. All states APC, meaning they can speak with one voice in matters that will affect and or benefit them.
How I wish we have APGA all over the SE states; this will enable us negotiate our way through proper dialogue and matters that will benefit us like National elective posts and appointments. smh.
Well, partisan politics do s.uck

What happens if APC lose the Center?

Are yorubas f.ucked?

Because I do not think Buhari is charismatic

He is hardly a uniter

I also do not think he is economically sound

I pray I am wrong and I hope maybe there is something else to explain the state of poverty in Nigeria presently
Re: Soldiers Patrol Round Ekiti Town Over Outcome Of Governorship Election. Photos by EmekaBlue(m): 9:19pm On Jul 15, 2018
mumu country

buhari just inserted that man there
Re: Soldiers Patrol Round Ekiti Town Over Outcome Of Governorship Election. Photos by seanfer(m): 9:20pm On Jul 15, 2018
ThinkSmarter:
From the above pictures, Ado ekiti is a beautiful state capital.
#modified
fayose might hv been uncivil in some of his utterances to the president/presidency.
but the tweet from the efcc was biased and unprofessional.
even if their end up convicting fayose.
he still got my respect 4 his audacity in criticising d govt.

That places is opposite Government House, And the new Flyover bridge...
Re: Soldiers Patrol Round Ekiti Town Over Outcome Of Governorship Election. Photos by Moorish: 9:21pm On Jul 15, 2018
No hatred please people

Ipob or not

Igbo or north

Our only choice is working Nigeria or burning it to the ground

War or peace

The one who hates is truly the one who suffers
Re: Soldiers Patrol Round Ekiti Town Over Outcome Of Governorship Election. Photos by lonelydora: 9:27pm On Jul 15, 2018
HungerBAD:

Fear Fear.

In Rivers State, we are all ready to die for Wike, Mr. Project.
Re: Soldiers Patrol Round Ekiti Town Over Outcome Of Governorship Election. Photos by ThinkSmarter: 9:37pm On Jul 15, 2018
seanfer:

That places is opposite Government House, And the new Flyover bridge...
alright
Re: Soldiers Patrol Round Ekiti Town Over Outcome Of Governorship Election. Photos by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 15, 2018
lonecatt:
must you mention ipob in your rubbish analysis, is ipob matter election matter? ipob is fighting for freedom and you are spewing thrash .
moreover two people cannot be same ,the difference between those in the south and west is cowardice. fact
Thanks My Dear. What I See Inside Those Muslim Yoruba Is Just Act Of Cowardice. Moreover, Democracy Has Been Raped In The West Already. The Jihadist Party Have Taken Over The West. Slaves

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Patrol Round Ekiti Town Over Outcome Of Governorship Election. Photos by jclassiq(m): 9:38pm On Jul 15, 2018
igbodefendercom:

Wow. Ado Ekiti is very clean and fine like Enugu.

what you are seeing is just one small segment of the town ie governors office/fajuyi park. the town is not all that fine. travel and see.
Re: Soldiers Patrol Round Ekiti Town Over Outcome Of Governorship Election. Photos by docadams: 9:38pm On Jul 15, 2018
FarahAideed:
More like protecting the false result that was released

Herr we go again.

Can't you allow Ekiti people enjoy their new found breath of fresh air. More so, there is hope that the workers will be given a new lease of life soon which is a great departure from the slavery they are under presently.
Re: Soldiers Patrol Round Ekiti Town Over Outcome Of Governorship Election. Photos by OBJlive: 9:56pm On Jul 15, 2018
Clean conscience fears no accusation.If APC and her rigging machine feels that this is a popular victory then there is no need for military deployment. But now that this has happened and they know that this is vote robbery they should even fear the air they breath because they and their families will never go unpunished.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan Pulls massive Crowd At Kano Presidential Rally (Photos) / This Is How Ambode Wants To Solve Traffic Problem In Lagos / Tinubu Celebrates With People At His Residence Over Apc’s Big Win (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.