Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Soldiers Patrol Round Ekiti Town Over Outcome Of Governorship Election. Photos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Patrol Round Ekiti Town Over Outcome Of Governorship Election. Photos (53132 Views)

Wike, Ortom, G-5 Governors Celebrate Over Outcome Of PDP NEC Meeting / INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) / Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Soldiers Patrol Round Ekiti Town Over Outcome Of Governorship Election. Photos by beetruth: 7:53am On Jul 16, 2018
This honestly does not portray the will of the general populace hence the need for a force for them to accept it forcibly. This is very sad and disheartening. I wonder what 2019 will be.
So many unsafe citizens in the north begging for security operatives due to loss of life and properties every minute yet none is availed. But thousands are deployed to just to force out just one vocal opponent? I weep for my country.

And to those who vote their next 4 years to highest bidder of a pot of soup, pls manage it well cos the borrower of such funds will collect it back in folds every month for the rest of the tenure. I hope one day una mumu go do
Re: Soldiers Patrol Round Ekiti Town Over Outcome Of Governorship Election. Photos by toyinakomolafe(m): 11:30am On Jul 16, 2018
I know you are not from Ekiti. That is why you say what you don't know. All the infrastructure in Ekiti today are Fayose's work. Fayemi modernized ikogosi warm spring and government house nothing more. Always verify info[qwuote author=greggng post=69414779]

That's why I call you people gullible Nigerian...It was actually fayemi and oni that brought about what you are seeing not fayose. ...ask ekiti people.[/quote]
Re: Soldiers Patrol Round Ekiti Town Over Outcome Of Governorship Election. Photos by ogwanogwa: 12:26pm On Jul 16, 2018
Is there any need for this since we're told that d election represents d will of Ekiti people?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ease Of Lockdown Over COVID-19: Chaotic Scenes At Banks Unacceptable – Mustapha / Resume Or Resign: Man Stands In Front Of Abuja House In London With Placard (PIC / VIDEO: The Air Strikes That Wounded Shekau, Killed 300 Insurgents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.