Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,333 members, 7,811,973 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

Why Are Some Nigerians Self-haters? - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why Are Some Nigerians Self-haters? (4347 Views)

Videos Of Sunday Oliseh Ranting,Calling His Haters 'Mad & Insane People' / UK Jewellers Refuse To Sell Watch To Samuel Eto’o Because Of 'some Nigerians / Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Some Nigerians Self-haters? by honeric01(m): 2:19pm On Jun 13, 2010
Dr Kitaun:

Yes we did !

We held our own against the most effective strikers on d planet, could Amodu hold Egypt ?
A predominantly young Ghana side ?
Zambia made Amodu look HIV-infected suddenly

The same Egypt that Marcelo Lippi couldn't hold with the Italian team.

As for the Ghanians, we all knew it was the players that screwed that up, we had more short at goal than any other time in the tournament, go and check it very well.

As for the Zambians, we under-rated them and they taught us a lesson, but it wasn't like we still didn't win.
Re: Why Are Some Nigerians Self-haters? by otokx(m): 2:21pm On Jun 13, 2010
Most Nigerians are in a permanent state of self deception and its a fact. The whole idea of the world cup is to go for points and 3 points at that per game. There is no need playing well and loosing all your matches as NIGERIA is going to do. We have just giving out our National resource to a white man who is not sincere and until we look inwards we shall continue groping in the dark.
Re: Why Are Some Nigerians Self-haters? by sage(m): 2:34pm On Jun 13, 2010
otokx:

Most Nigerians are in a permanent state of self deception and its a fact. The whole idea of the world cup is to go for points and 3 points at that per game. There is no need playing well and loosing all your matches as NIGERIA is going to do. We have just giving out our National resource to a white man who is not sincere and until we look inwards we shall continue groping in the dark.

We don dey grope for darkness for a while in most things. No be Largerbeer fault grin

Anyways what do you guys think would have been the result if Naija had Diego Maradonna as coach and the Argies had Lagerback?
Re: Why Are Some Nigerians Self-haters? by dayokanu(m): 4:07pm On Jun 13, 2010
THE ONLY THING THAT SAVED US FROM BEING DISGRACED YESTERDAY WAS NOT THE COACH'S TACTICAL BRILLIANCE, RATHER, IT WAS THE THE INDIVIDUAL BRILLIANCE OF ENYEAMA THAT SAVED US FROM GOING DOWN 5:0 YESTERDAY.

IF ENYEAMA HAD FORGOTTEN HIS GLOVES AT HOME, THESE SET OF PEOPLE SPEWING RUBBISH ON THIS THREAD WOULD HAVE BEEN SAYING DIFFERENT THING BY NOW.

Also if Enyeama had forgotten his gloves at home vs Zambia they would have spelt us.

If Ike Shorounmu had forgotten his gloves in 2002 Argentina would have spelt us

CAN SOMEONE JUST POINT OUT ANY TACTICAL GENIUSES LARGERBEER HAD ON THE TEAM YESTERDAY? WHAT WAS THAT THING HE DID THAT NO NIGERIAN COACH (THAT HAS COACH THE SE) DONE BEFORE?

I saw a tactical genius in the subtitutions.

Especially when Taiwo was injured instead of replacing him directly with a LB, he put in a midfielder and draft Kaita to LB.

Can anyone supporting this shambolic performance we saw yesterday one of our best? in all Amodu's games as coach, we had more than 5 shots on target

Can you tell me the number of teams Amodu played that were on the same level with Argentina?

Ever since we have been playing the Argentines, this was the worse performance we have had with them so far, if you think i am wrong, then post us or remind us of any performance against Argentina that we had just 1 shot at goal.

Can you tell me which Nigerian player has played an Argentine team of this quality before?

In 2002 vs an inferior Argentine side who cant qualify from the groups
Argentina (ARG) Statistics Nigeria (NGA)
20 Shots 7

In 2010 vs the best ARgentine line up of all time
Argentina Statistics Nigeria
24 Shots 11
Re: Why Are Some Nigerians Self-haters? by dayokanu(m): 4:10pm On Jun 13, 2010
If it was Amodu that benched Osaze, used Kaita as a 7, some silly Nigerians would start to rain curses on the coach, calling him all sort of names, just becos this largerbeer is white,

My questions did Nigerians praise Berti Vogts? or is he not black?

The problem with Nigerians is that they are quick to play the race card
Re: Why Are Some Nigerians Self-haters? by DrKitaun(m): 4:19pm On Jun 13, 2010
^SUGOMU especially, others are just fellating on him.
Re: Why Are Some Nigerians Self-haters? by medjai(m): 5:24pm On Jun 13, 2010
shots on target:
Argentina 7
Nigeria 1
the Argentines werent so invincible, we lost because
No meaningful technical input from Lagerback: He got it all wrong; formation, selection, tactics and every other area you can put technicality into. We had no visible game plan. We couldnt contain them in the middle, what stopped him from telling the boys to defend sturdily, park the 'airplane'? The midfield ceased to exist. Etuhu was drowned in the game. Why couldnt he replace him? Worse still, the Argentines showed us their vulnerability yet he couldnt tell the boys to take advantage. Veron was making wrong passes, perhaps, if we had charged him, we would have gained control of the midfield. Jonas is not a natural right back and if we had pressurized him enough, we could have gotten something out of this game. No team in this tournament will give them the room we gave them. The Argentine team were not so super, Lagerback's technical ineptitude made them appear invincible
Re: Why Are Some Nigerians Self-haters? by jalether(m): 5:31pm On Jun 13, 2010
Did anyone notice that Etuhu walked and strolled on the pitch the whole bleeping game angry leaving the midfield completely vulnerable.

Even though we lost yesterday and could have been worse help thanks to our goal keeper. there are some positives to take out of the game

for the first time ever, Yakubu and Joseph Yobo rose to the occasion. I have never seen the former show so much hunger and ambition in the gwg jersey and

the latter was simply magnificent. overall we had chances to equalize or even win the game but failed to convert them

our worst players yesterday were Etuhu, Osaze, Obasi, Odiah and Taye Taiwo. How did some players become professional
Re: Why Are Some Nigerians Self-haters? by medjai(m): 7:08pm On Jun 13, 2010
The only thing that saved us from a drubbing was Enyeama and such performances dont come everyday. What if Enyeama had a bad bay. Was our game plan to allow the Argies have a field day and have Enyeama save us? If we play like this against Greece then our WC sojourn is over
Re: Why Are Some Nigerians Self-haters? by dayokanu(m): 7:10pm On Jun 13, 2010
Also If Enyeama had a bad day vs Zambia they would have spelt us.

And tell me which one is worse
Re: Why Are Some Nigerians Self-haters? by HNIC(m): 7:15pm On Jun 13, 2010
My Opinion :
I think some of y'all who are holding brief for Amodu and Siasia are so disappointed that we lost by 'just' 1-0 to the Argies.
What annoys me most, is saying if not for Enyeama it would have been 5/6-0
WTF
Is Enyeama not a member of the Super eagles?
Was Enyeama not in goal also when Egypt beat us 3-1 a few months ago.?
Didn't Paraguay almost defeat France at the 1998 world cup because they had an excellent Goalie.?
Goalie apart, the eagles were tactically disciplined against the Argies.
Re: Why Are Some Nigerians Self-haters? by Sauron1: 7:20pm On Jun 13, 2010
HNIC:

My Opinion :
I think some of y'all who are holding brief for Amodu and Siasia are so disappointed that we lost by 'just' 1-0 to the Argies.
WTF
Didn't Paraguay almost defeat France at the 1998 world cup because they had an excellent Goalie.?

U dey mind em?

If not for Messi, Real Madrid woulda won Serie A.
If not for Drogba, Man Utd woulda won the EPL
If not for Romero, Martins woulda equalised.

If not for testicles, ma aunty woulda been ma uncle.
Re: Why Are Some Nigerians Self-haters? by HNIC(m): 7:21pm On Jun 13, 2010
dayokanu:

Damn too quick to play the race card
Yet our best moments  ever in football has had white men at the helm of affairs!
Re: Why Are Some Nigerians Self-haters? by bawomolo(m): 7:22pm On Jun 13, 2010
yakubu is showing hunger considering his starting position is guaranteed no more. that's good to increase the competitive spirit in his assss.

obasi needs to feel the same fire, his composure is front of goal is pathetic for a striker
Re: Why Are Some Nigerians Self-haters? by Sauron1: 7:27pm On Jun 13, 2010
bawomolo:

yakubu is showing hunger considering his starting position is guaranteed no more. that's good to increase the competitive spirit in his assss.

obasi needs to feel the same fire, his composure is front of goal is pathetic for a striker

Obasi is crude, abeg.
His tekkers is shyte IMO. . . . . He had beaten Jonas in the first half and all he had to do was roll the ball across the goal. . . .
Instead, the poof blasted a needless shot. I dunno what manipulated his brain to think he coulda scored from that tight angle.

Nigeria lost yesterday because we failed to do simple things in the final-third.
Re: Why Are Some Nigerians Self-haters? by bawomolo(m): 7:30pm On Jun 13, 2010
so who goes to the bench, nsofor or obasi? those two just can't start together
Re: Why Are Some Nigerians Self-haters? by Sauron1: 8:04pm On Jun 13, 2010
bawomolo:

so who goes to the bench, nsofor or obasi? those two just can't start together

Bench both of em.
Start Odems, Martins and Yakubu upfront.
Martins on the left, Yak in the middle and Odems on the right flank.
Re: Why Are Some Nigerians Self-haters? by honeric01(m): 8:32pm On Jun 13, 2010
dayokanu:

Also if Enyeama had forgotten his gloves at home vs Zambia they would have spelt us.

Especially when Taiwo was injured instead of replacing him directly with a LB, he put in a midfielder and draft Kaita to LB.

Pure lies, Against Zambia, the midfield failed, yes but the defenders were Average and most of the goalmouth clearance was done by Yusuf Mohamed (Amodu's imput) and he was so vital in keeping us in that match.

The goal Shorunmi conceded was caused by the defender that lost his marker and apart from that, the Argentine struggled to really penetrate except for the corner kick, we all knew that team was below par, Onigbinde went to the worldcup with the least experience set of players we have ever taken to the worldcup, yet they didn't fall flat nor allow Argentina run them rage in the middle.

Lol, you said he was a Genius for drafting KAITA to the LB? Jeez, Holy cow, God help us, let me PUT one thing to you, if not that Maradona was an Inexperience coach, he would have instructed messi to move to that LB since Kaita is not a natural LB and can't even use his Left leg, if Maradona was a good coach, that would have caused Nigeria more problems and probably more goals. We all saw how Kaita even had a near penalty tackle in the 18 when he was mounting the LB. if the ref had blown, you wouldn't be calling that useless move a tactical move.

dayokanu:

Can you tell me the number of teams Amodu played that were on the same level with Argentina?

Can you tell me which Nigerian player has played an Argentine team of this quality before?

Was he given the chance to prove that to the world? the closest he got to was the game against France which he won clear and square, we outplayed the french not even with our regular back line, there was nothing spectacular in the Argentine that played  yesterday, he saw that we didn't come to play, so they took advantage of it, their backline was a suspect and the coach couldn't even make them pile more pressure on the Argentine's defence, OUT OF THE YEYE 11 SHOT WE HAD, ONLY 1 WAS ON TARGET, Argentina had more than 15 ON TARGET, go and thank God that didn't let Enyeama suck like the midfielders, if not, you won't be saying JACK ANDERSON.

THE ARGENTINES CAUGHT US OUT OF PLACE MORE THAN 4 TIMES, there was a time they had 4 strikers on 2 defenders and i was looking for the midfield and the LB and RB, i couldn't find any, they were so slow in tracking back that i wanted to vomit. Gosh, yesterday's match was the worse i watched so far since we have been playing in the WC.
How many tackles did u see us win yesterday? How many? how many times did we caught them offgaurd like they countlessly did against us?

dayokanu:

In 2002 vs an inferior Argentine side who cant qualify from the groups
Argentina (ARG) Statistics Nigeria (NGA)
20                       Shots         7

In 2010 vs the best ARgentine line up of all time
Argentina  Statistics Nigeria
24               Shots     11

Yes, the Argentine in 2002 were inferior, so was our Eagle, they were more inferior and had little to no experience at all, yet the game ended with just 1 0, they had 7 shorts on target, unlike this one who had just 1 on target, their keeper had a free day yesterday and was the most idle of them all in that match.

The 11 shots you gave to your 2010 team is a pure lie, i hope you know that? can you count how many of those shots was punched/hit the bar/parried/pushed by the Argentine GK? please tell us how many actually got near the Argentine's GK.

I can authoritatively tell you that more than 12 SHOTS was stopped/punched/pushed/parried/dived to save by Enyeama.

CAN YOU SPOT THE DIFFERENCE?
Re: Why Are Some Nigerians Self-haters? by DrKitaun(m): 8:36pm On Jun 13, 2010
honeric01:

Was he given the chance to prove that to the world? the closest he got to was the game against France which he won clear and square, we outplayed the french not even with our regular back line, there was nothing spectacular in the Argentine that played yesterday, he saw that we didn't come to play, so they took advantage of it, their backline was a suspect and the coach couldn't even make them pile more pressure on the Argentine's defence, OUT OF THE YEYE 11 SHOT WE HAD, ONLY 1 WAS ON TARGET, Argentina had more than 15 ON TARGET, go and thank God that didn't let Enyeama suck like the midfielders, if not, you won't be saying JACK ANDERSON.

THE ARGENTINES CAUGHT US OUT OF PLACE MORE THAN 4 TIMES, there was a time they had 4 strikers on 2 defenders and i was looking for the midfield and the LB and RB, i couldn't find any, they were so slow in tracking back that i wanted to vomit. Gosh, yesterday's match was the worse i watched so far since we have been playing in the WC.
How many tackles did u see us win yesterday? How many? how many times did we caught them offgaurd like they countlessly did against us?

Yes, the Argentine in 2002 were inferior, so was our Eagle, they were more inferior and had little to no experience at all, yet the game ended with just 1 0, they had 7 shorts on target, unlike this one who had just 1 on target, their keeper had a free day yesterday and was the most idle of them all in that match.

The 11 shots you gave to your 2010 team is a pure lie, i hope you know that? can you count how many of those shots was punched/hit the bar/parried/pushed by the Argentine GK? please tell us how many actually got near the Argentine's GK.

I can authoritatively tell you that more than 12 SHOTS was stopped/punched/pushed/parried/dived to save by Enyeama.

CAN YOU SPOT THE DIFFERENCE?

A mod that doesnt even know how to use the quote button ? shocked shocked grin
Re: Why Are Some Nigerians Self-haters? by honeric01(m): 9:03pm On Jun 13, 2010
dayokanu:

They did, Nigerians were happy when they got him as coach as long as he was not black, they kept showing us his CVs, on tv, papers, radio, internet and all sort of places, HE WAS BEING PAID $60,000 per month, He was given a house and a car in ABUJA even though he was going to be spending just 10days in Nigeria out of 30 days in a month. He was being worshiped not until he proved to everyone that having a white skin does not make you a superhuman.

Our worse local SE coach was better than Vogts, yet he got all that HUGE money, Scotland laughed at us when her was recruited, yet Nigerians still allowed him until he flopped.
There's no race-card here, the problem i have here is the way NIGERIANS degrade their own while being tolerant to foreigners, this kinda attitude has to stop.

When Siasia made mistakes in Egypt, ALOT of NL users quickly forgot about his exploits and were quick to condemn him.

Until we start to tolerate our own like the way we tolerate foreigners working in Nigeria, we won't progress in this country.

Until we start to treat our own equal like we treat the foreigners, a life of a Nigerian will not be respected.

Until we stop downgrading our own just like how we don't downgrade a man in a white skin, we won't been seen as a normal human by the outside world.
Re: Why Are Some Nigerians Self-haters? by honeric01(m): 9:13pm On Jun 13, 2010
medjai:

shots on target:
Argentina 7
Nigeria 1
the Argentines werent so invincible, we lost because
No meaningful technical input from Lagerback: He got it all wrong; formation, selection, tactics and every other area you can put technicality into. We had no visible game plan. We couldnt contain them in the middle, what stopped him from telling the boys to defend sturdily, park the 'airplane'? The midfield ceased to exist. Etuhu was drowned in the game. Why couldnt he replace him? Worse still, the Argentines showed us their vulnerability yet he couldnt tell the boys to take advantage. Veron was making wrong passes, perhaps, if we had charged him, we would have gained control of the midfield. Jonas is not a natural right back and if we had pressurized him enough, we could have gotten something out of this game. No team in this tournament will give them the room we gave them. The Argentine team were not so super, Lagerback's technical ineptitude made them appear invincible

Spot on.
Re: Why Are Some Nigerians Self-haters? by honeric01(m): 9:16pm On Jun 13, 2010
jalether:

Did anyone notice that Etuhu walked and strolled on the pitch the whole bleeping game angry leaving the midfield completely vulnerable.

Even though we lost yesterday and could have been worse help thanks to our goal keeper. there are some positives to take out of the game

for the first time ever, Yakubu and Joseph Yobo rose to the occasion. I have never seen the former show so much hunger and ambition in the gwg jersey and

the latter was simply magnificent. overall we had chances to equalize or even win the game but failed to convert them

our worst players yesterday were Etuhu, Osaze, Obasi, Odiah and Taye Taiwo. How did some players become professional

I thought i was the only one that saw all these blunders.
Re: Why Are Some Nigerians Self-haters? by honeric01(m): 9:19pm On Jun 13, 2010
dayokanu:

Also If Enyeama had a bad day vs Zambia they would have spelt us.

And tell me which one is worse

You are wrong, Enyeama didn't have to come save our azz countless times like yesterday's match, the LB AND RB were the ones that saved our azz mostly against Zambia. Yusuf Mohamed cleared out 2 goal-bound balls, he was always around to make the die-minute chances and he did absolutely well in that match.
Re: Why Are Some Nigerians Self-haters? by honeric01(m): 9:25pm On Jun 13, 2010
HNIC:

My Opinion :
WTF

Enyeama's exploit was not the handiwork of the coach, he was just on fire yesterday and we should be happy that not all of them forgot about their job.

Enyeama was in goal against Egypt, yes, but was not in form like he was yesterday. YESTERDAY'S PERFORMANCE FROM ENYEAMA WAS AN INDIVIDUAL'S PERFORMANCE AND THE COACH HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT. let me remind you again why Amodu was removed, they said he had no tactical experience and that he didn't put in any tactics on the team, then Largerbeer was employed, can you say you saw any tactical exceptions from the bench yesterday?

WAS THAT LINEUP THE BEST YOU HAVE SEEN OF US SO FAR? if a local coach chose that same line-up and lost, wouldn't you also condemn him?
Re: Why Are Some Nigerians Self-haters? by dayokanu(m): 10:08pm On Jun 13, 2010
Tell me how Nigerians tolerated Berti Vogts and Philippe Troussier
Re: Why Are Some Nigerians Self-haters? by HNIC(m): 10:16pm On Jun 13, 2010
honeric01:

Enyeama's exploit was not the handiwork of the coach, he was just on fire yesterday and we should be happy that not all of them forgot about their job.
I never indicated that it was the handiwork of the coach, but you and your Amodu/Local coaches apologist kept talking about his fine form like he wasn't part of the team.
If my memory serves me well, he's been our number 1 goalie since 2002 and has saved us on countless occassions.
He's also a VITAL memeber of the team
honeric01:

Enyeama was in goal against Egypt, yes, but was not in form like he was yesterday. YESTERDAY'S PERFORMANCE FROM ENYEAMA WAS AN INDIVIDUAL'S PERFORMANCE AND THE COACH HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT. let me remind you again why Amodu was removed, they said he had no tactical experience and that he didn't put in any tactics on the team, then Largerbeer was employed, can you say you saw any tactical exceptions from the bench yesterday?
Get some perspective, my guy.
Firstly,a Goalie,most times, is as good as the back four in front of him
That's why Cech is fantastic at the Chelsea,and average when with the national team.
The formation against Egypt was whack,
Players were unfit and there was no commitment to the cause.
This was different from what we saw yesterday.
You can't go all out attack against the Argies, they will KILL you.
Those players are some of the best they have ever had.
They had the luxury of dropping Cambiasso and Zanetti(both CL finalist) and Milito who had a brace in the CL finAL
was on the bench shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Let's be factual, we all expected a drubbing yesterday.
Forget statistics,bla,bla,bla.
Just imagine, if the chance that fell to Uche had fallen to Martins or Yak and the match ended 1-1
How useful will your stats of one shot at goal been.?
I have seen Arsenal had 24 shots on goal and 30 attempts and the match ended 0-0.
The scores are the most important.
Nevetheless, its foolish to judge Lars using one match
I will appraise him after the group matches.
But from what was displyed y'day,the tactical discipline was there and we saw the same players who under Amodu strolled around the pitch, ready to spill blood for fatherland.
That's what we require
Re: Why Are Some Nigerians Self-haters? by Sauron1: 10:20pm On Jun 13, 2010
HNIC:

Forget statistics,bla,bla,bla.
Just imagine, if the chance that fell to Uche had fallen to Martins or Yak and the match ended 1-1
How useful will your stats of one shot at goal been.?
I have seen Arsenal had 24 shots on goal and 30 attempts and the match ended 0-0.
The scores are the most important.
Nevetheless, its foolish to judge Lars using one match
I will appraise him after the group matches.
But from what was displyed y'day,the tactical discipline was there and we saw the same players who under Amodu strolled around the pitch, ready to spill blood for fatherland.
That's what we require

Meaningless statistics wey nor make sense.
How many shots on target did Barcelona cop to eliminate Chelsea @ SB in 2008/9?
At what point in the game did they even cop the shot on target?
Re: Why Are Some Nigerians Self-haters? by Mariory(m): 12:02am On Jun 14, 2010
We really are so quick to play the race card. Many Nigerians on here have forgotten that the most successful period in Nigerian footbal history came with a dutch Technical Advisor in charge. Or were some of you not born then?

While I think Lagerback got the tactics wrong please consider the following.

1. The Argetinian goal had nothing to do with tactics. It was sloppy defending from a corner kick where a Nigerian player allowed Heinze to simply run pst him.

2. We had chances on the counter attack to get a draw from this game.

All that said though, who actually expected us to beat this Argentine team? Who really in their right mind expected that? It's a different thing to hope. Argentina are not one of the favourites for nothing.
Re: Why Are Some Nigerians Self-haters? by medjai(m): 12:25am On Jun 14, 2010
^^^
the Argentines could have been exposed. Mascherano and Veron owned the midfield because we gave them the time and space. They were actually horrible but they were playing against a team that gave them the midfield as a present. I honestly think the Argentines'll find it hard against the Koreans. Lagerback was stiff tactically. He couldnt adjust the formation to hurt Argentina after they had showed us their vulnerability. There was no intent in their play, no urgency. Apparently, our game plan was for the players to relax and allow Enyeama do all the heroics.
If Amodu had been in charge people saying the performance was okay would be saying something different.
Re: Why Are Some Nigerians Self-haters? by dayokanu(m): 12:42am On Jun 14, 2010
England has a foreign coach, Switzerland has a foreign coach, Turkey has a foreign coach, Russia and Portugal in the recent past had foreign coaches
Re: Why Are Some Nigerians Self-haters? by DrKitaun(m): 1:58am On Jun 14, 2010
^Rather our own armchair analysts are busy wanking to every Amodu -related post !
Re: Why Are Some Nigerians Self-haters? by medjai(m): 7:17am On Jun 14, 2010
dayokanu:

England has a foreign coach, Switzerland has a foreign coach, Turkey has a foreign coach, Russia and Portugal in the recent past had foreign coaches
ur point? we played badly and people have deliberately refused to see that and instead they are saying that they saw an improvement. we cant beat any team the way we played.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Federal High Court In Abuja Declares NFF And NFL Illegal / Lady Calls C. Ronaldo “useless” And Got This In Return / Why Did The Referee Cancel Stoichkov 'freekick'goal Nigeria Vs Bulgaria Usa 94?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.