Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Why Do You Men Cheat ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do You Men Cheat ? (6106 Views)

How Do You Men Manage To Sleep With Ugly Women? / We Are Getting Old,why Don't You Men Want To Marry Us-female Soldiers Cry Out / Infidelity – Reasons Why Many Married Men Cheat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do You Men Cheat ? by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 16, 2018
Please I want to hear from cheats, you know yourselves

You have 2 ,3 or 4 different women , you tell each of them the same "I love you line" you are nice.to each of them , you make each of them feel she is the one

You demand loyalty from her, she could do all the right things yet when the opportunity presents itself you cheat, why?

What does a girl have to do?

Please use different accounts if you have to but I just need to get your feedback

I need to understand Why? Why do you do this?

Be honest , there will be no judging you , just say it as it is ..

Maybe there's something one could learn from your comments who knows

Cc seun cc mynd44 cc modz

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do You Men Cheat ? by Nofav0rs(m): 10:03am On Jul 16, 2018
It's called BALANCE DIET

3 Likes

Re: Why Do You Men Cheat ? by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 16, 2018
Nofav0rs:
It's called BALANCE DIET

That is a terrible thing to say

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Men Cheat ? by MISEDUCATIONS: 10:32am On Jul 16, 2018
men cheat because contrary to what women have been taught all their life men dont love sex, but love variety
you may be the most beautiful woman in the world and give a man all the sex in the world, still he will cheat. men are wired for variety. while women are wired for singularity. women want Prince Charming. men want all the pvssy in the world. thats why men dont have a hymen but women do. women attach to the one who opens them. but men have no such attachments. he has to fck the whole world. hence he makes millions of sperm a day. while a woman makes 1 egg a month, and that egg she has to give to the One man worth it.
men cheat because nature made them that way. how? they can be hoes and still not pay the price. but a woman being loose will pay the price in Pregnancy, Borehole pvssy, Flat slipper boobs, porridge butt. but men are above such.
i always cheat because my GF cant pay the price. meanwhile if my GF cheats i will kill her beat her . why? because she will bring home another man's baby which i will be tricked into supporting. no ways. even in the past a Queen who cheated was killed for treason because she could put a non-royal blood on the throne. but a king's illigitimate child lived. he was called a bastard and solated and it was acknowledged he would never sit on the throne.

13 Likes

Re: Why Do You Men Cheat ? by Originalsly: 10:40am On Jul 16, 2018
It is the nature of men to cheat.... but we try as hard as possible to suppress that part of us.... and when we really can't. .. we try not to hurt your feelings by doing so secretly...making you believe that you are the only woman in our life. We have no choice. ...we would really love to introduce our side chicksss to you.....no cheating...but being open and truthful and honest but this would not be accepted by you...why?

3 Likes

Re: Why Do You Men Cheat ? by MISEDUCATIONS: 10:41am On Jul 16, 2018
Originalsly:
It is the nature of men to cheat.... but we try as hard as possible to suppress that part of us.... and when we really can't. .. we try not to hurt your feelings by doing so secretly...making you believe that you are the only woman in our life. We have no choice. .. .we would really love to introduce our side chicksss to you. .. to be open...no cheating...but being open and truthful and honest would not be accepted by you...why?
lol. mah nigggah

2 Likes

Re: Why Do You Men Cheat ? by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 16, 2018
Originalsly:
It is the nature of men to cheat.... but we try as hard as possible to suppress that part of us.... and when we really can't. .. we try not to hurt your feelings by doing so secretly...making you believe that you are the only woman in our life. We have no choice. ...we would really love to introduce our side chicksss to you.....no cheating...but being open and truthful and honest but this would not be accepted by you...why?

shocked
Re: Why Do You Men Cheat ? by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 16, 2018
jenigurl:
Please I want to hear from cheats, you know yourselves

You have 2 ,3 or 4 different women , you tell each of them the same "I love you line" you are nice.to each of them , you make each of them feel she is the one

You demand loyalty from her, she could do all the right things yet when the opportunity presents itself you cheat, why?

What does a girl have to do?

Please use different accounts if you have to but I just need to get your feedback

I need to understand Why? Why do you do this?

Be honest , there will be no judging you , just say it as it is ..

Maybe there's something one could learn from your comments who knows

Cc seun cc mynd44 cc modz

Ask Mynd44 na?

Did he break your heart? grin

i heard from a lil bird that two of you have been dating? true or false?

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Men Cheat ? by Originalsly: 11:12am On Jul 16, 2018
jenigurl:

shocked

Hmmm....I prefer you say something than make faces...after all...it's your topic...ehmmm....speechless?...can't handle the truth?

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Men Cheat ? by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 16, 2018
Originalsly:

Hmmm....I prefer you say something than make faces...after all...it's your topic...ehmmm....speechless?...can't handle the truth?

its just so brutally honest. Thanks form your comment though smiley

But so you are saying there's no amount of love you have for a woman that would make you faithful to her? then what really is the point of love, relationship and trust?
Re: Why Do You Men Cheat ? by Originalsly: 11:41am On Jul 16, 2018
jenigurl:

its just so brutally honest. Thanks form your comment though smiley

But so you are saying there's no amount of love you have for a woman that would make you faithful to her? then what really is the point of love, relationship and trust?

Hmmm....a man having you as the main chick/ hen..depending on age....or wife.... means that that's where most of ..not all...most of his love is... and he would be 'faithful' to her.... faithful in the sense that she is the one he truly loves.... she is the main course...others are pretty much appetizers/salads! Of course he loves her...yes he cherishes the relationship and definitely trusts her...and s makes her feel that way. But you as a woman....getting all of that...what you wish for. ..by nature... women love to dig for dirt...love wahala! It is the nature of men...and the nature of women.... why worry about or try to change the stripes of the tiger?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do You Men Cheat ? by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 16, 2018
Originalsly:

Hmmm....a man having you as the main chick/ hen..depending on age....or wife.... means that that's where most of ..not all...most of his love is... and he would be 'faithful' to her.... faithful in the sense that she is the one he truly loves.... she is the main course...others are pretty much appetizers/salads! Of course he loves her...yes he cherishes the relationship and definitely trusts her...and s makes her feel that way. But you as a woman....getting all of that...what you wish for. ..by nature... women love to dig for dirt...love wahala! It is the nature of men...and the nature of women.... why worry about or try to change the stripes of the tiger?

So basically you are saying it is in the nature of every man to cheat? so i ask again why then should we be speaking of one being faithful in a relationship?

This is a very gloomy perspective honestly. Why then should we women bother or try hard knowing that no matter how submissive, caring, or selfless you are he will definitely cheat on you?
Re: Why Do You Men Cheat ? by Lonestar124: 11:56am On Jul 16, 2018
Being smart but foolish.

We the forseen men know the disadvantages and we remain loyal to avert touching unforseen stories.

It is personal instinct.....having the ideal of things that may change for good or bad in any given time in our life.
Re: Why Do You Men Cheat ? by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 16, 2018
men cheat that is final, if you as a babe believe say u get man wey no go cheat na oyo be your own

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do You Men Cheat ? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 16, 2018
Lonestar124:
Being smart but foolish.

We the forseen men know the disadvantages and we remain loyal to avert touching unforseen stories.

It is personal instinct.....having the ideal of things that may change for good or bad in any given time in our life.

Guy r u saying u have never cheated on your gf?
Re: Why Do You Men Cheat ? by Lonestar124: 12:17pm On Jul 16, 2018
Azmodan:

Guy r u saying u have never cheated on your gf?
No..what I'm saying is every guy that is cheating is wasting his time,strength, resources, accumulating enough migraine on himself, bringing misfortunes and ramdon impediments in his life.

I can imagine myself marinating in it again.......Already learned from my experience.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do You Men Cheat ? by seniorgozman(m): 12:21pm On Jul 16, 2018
I will only say that women are the ones tempting us. Last week alone I visited four ladies but nothing happened. Just the sight of their underwear especially the ones that complement ( fair girls putting on black underwear while Dark girls putting White underwear) can put me on.
Re: Why Do You Men Cheat ? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 16, 2018
Lonestar124:
No..what I'm saying is every guy that is cheating is wasting his time,strength, resources, accumulating enough migraine on himself, bringing misfortunes and ramdon impediments in his life.

I can imagine myself marinating in it again.......Already learned from my experience.

Point taken
Re: Why Do You Men Cheat ? by Barzinime(m): 12:31pm On Jul 16, 2018
Cheating is not gender based
Re: Why Do You Men Cheat ? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 16, 2018
Cheat or don't cheat just leave your pay check on the table.
Re: Why Do You Men Cheat ? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 16, 2018
Deadlywoman:
Cheat or don't cheat just leave your pay check on the table.

grin
Re: Why Do You Men Cheat ? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:42pm On Jul 16, 2018
Stupid comment.
undecided SMH. I pity the Woman in your life.
Cheating isn't normal. If you're my husband/boyfriend and you cheat on me, I'll kill you. Simple. No time mehn.

MISEDUCATIONS:
men cheat because contrary to what women have been taught all their life men dont love sex, but love variety
you may be the most beautiful woman in the world and give a man all the sex in the world, still he will cheat. men are wired for variety. while women are wired for singularity. women want Prince Charming. men want all the pvssy in the world. thats why men dont have a hymen but women do. women attach to the one who opens them. but men have no such attachments. he has to fck the whole world. hence he makes millions of sperm a day. while a woman makes 1 egg a month, and that egg she has to give to the One man worth it.
men cheat because nature made them that way. how? they can be hoes and still not pay the price. but a woman being loose will pay the price in Pregnancy, Borehole pvssy, Flat slipper boobs, porridge butt. but men are above such.
i always cheat because my GF cant pay the price. meanwhile if my GF cheats i will kill her beat her . why? because she will bring home another man's baby which i will be tricked into supporting. no ways. even in the past a Queen who cheated was killed for treason because she could put a non-royal blood on the throne. but a king's illigitimate child lived. he was called a bastard and solated and it was acknowledged he would never sit on the throne.
Re: Why Do You Men Cheat ? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:44pm On Jul 16, 2018
Azmodan:
men cheat that is final, if you as a babe believe say u get man wey no go cheat na oyo be your own

Pure lie. Not all Men cheat. They're just very rare.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do You Men Cheat ? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 16, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Pure lie. Not all Men cheat. They're just very rare.

In 9ija ? grin

Aunty your bf or hubby is deceiving you , all Nigerian men dey cheat !!!!

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/amp.pulse.ng/lifestyle/relationships-weddings/5-excuses-nigerian-men-give-for-cheating-id8075652.html
Re: Why Do You Men Cheat ? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:45pm On Jul 16, 2018
Nofav0rs:
It's called BALANCE DIET

Hmm!
Go get your HIV out there.

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Men Cheat ? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:47pm On Jul 16, 2018
Azmodan:

In 9ija ? grin

Aunty your bf or hubby is deceiving you , all Nigerian men dey cheat !!!!

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/amp.pulse.ng/lifestyle/relationships-weddings/5-excuses-nigerian-men-give-for-cheating-id8075652.html

I refuse to agree to your point.

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Men Cheat ? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 16, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Hmm!
Go get your HIV out there.

Wait o, madam you honestly believe your partner is being faithful?

Oya if u get liver pm me his details make I investigate and provide you details covertly

Haba I am a man and I can say we all cheat especially Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Men Cheat ? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 16, 2018
jenigurl:

grin

I just love myself too much for a man to give me unnecessary headache grin

I love my own company, I'm comfortable in solitude, so if I find out I will leave quietly, [touch wood] if he infects me; his mother will morn and weep for him.
Re: Why Do You Men Cheat ? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 16, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

I refuse your to agree to your point.

Aunty it's not mouth pm and I will remotely access his sms , deleted and otherwise his phone records etc and prove to you that you have a side chik competing with you 4 his affection.

Normally I charge for this but I will do this free just to show you the reality
Re: Why Do You Men Cheat ? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:50pm On Jul 16, 2018
Azmodan:

Wait o, madam you honestly believe your partner is being faithful?

Oya if u get liver pm me his details make I investigate and provide you details covertly

Haba I am a man and I can say we all cheat especially Nigerians

Guy. Forget that thing. I'll you send you details and you'll sniff nothing.
Re: Why Do You Men Cheat ? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 16, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

I refuse to agree to your point.

And mind you prepare your mind so you don't cry afterwards

I need his full name

Mobiles , email and Facebook & Twitter names

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Still Visit Or Remember This Site? / She Wants Romantic Sms Everynite~it's Killing Me! / Lets Make A Shout-out To Our Loved Ones.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.