Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,296 members, 7,839,457 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Things People Do In The Name Of Love! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things People Do In The Name Of Love! (14277 Views)

Ridiculous Things That Many People Do After Breakup / 19 Things People Do When They Are Bored And Alone. / Annoying Things People Do On BBM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things People Do In The Name Of Love! by ayobase(m): 2:15pm On Jun 21, 2012
ITgurlie: Being in love is a beautiful and wonderful feeling kiss

A lot of people go the extra mile to do anything for the one they love all in the name of love kiss

A lady who got married to a Nigerian who lives overseas (N.B: the naija guy was already married to a white woman just for the benefits and not love sad ) recently played the role of a house help for her husband when his white wife insisted on following the naija guy home. I was shocked when I heard this and I was wondering how far some people are willing to go in the name of Love

Imagine her serving her husband and the white wife and she sees them romancing.

There are certain things I as a person will never do in the name of love, what do you all think

I dont think a woman can be taken for granted with her consent just as d story depicts.
As she was cooking and doing all the chores, she was simply digging up the guy's grave, unless if its a collective defrauding plan!
A woman will form MUMU for something yet to be unleashed, unless if the woman is just MUMU!
The guy in question is a fool if not suspecting anything!
Re: Things People Do In The Name Of Love! by Kunle43: 2:44pm On Jun 21, 2012
That ¶§ what we call D̶̲̥̅̊ȍ for love!
Re: Things People Do In The Name Of Love! by amygreat24(f): 3:13pm On Jun 21, 2012
To ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ is nt love, d gal is just dere for d benefit just like d guy married d white woman for d benefit! My take
Re: Things People Do In The Name Of Love! by Tattooboy: 3:22pm On Jun 21, 2012
sholleex: lool
buh i av evn knw of a worse case
dis 1 was a nija woman who stuck to ha husband in d name of love up to d extnt of livin under the same roof wif his gfriends.she sometimes will cook them to eat sef,
dunno aw ha story ended buh dat kin love stinks sha
my kinda lady.
Re: Things People Do In The Name Of Love! by queensmith: 3:25pm On Jun 21, 2012
shymmex:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Queensmith agrees with me for the first time ever!! shocked shocked

This calls for celebration!! grin grin

Finna do thanksgiving in Church this Sunday. cool

Lol the love of money cannot be debated with. I cannot reconcile with all that money and happiness crap, who wants to be poor in love when you can be rich in power.......then buy love. Lol.

Myevilthoughts
Re: Things People Do In The Name Of Love! by sweetcheecks(f): 3:57pm On Jun 21, 2012
IyaBasira:

Is it?
So we are actually okay with letting our husbands deceive white women , sleep with them, and them leave them hanging after getting what they want ?

I know this comment may not be supported by anyone on this forum but I really don't care. For reasons like this a man will cheat on you later with another NIGERIAN woman and then you will have to bite your tongue because you supported it in the first place when he did it with a white woman.
And is anyone considering the impact this has on the lives of these women/ girls? Is this really fair on them considering that they are using their money, their bodies and potentially damaging their hearts?

I'm sorry, but for stuff like that, I really don't care what what the reasons are. How can I watch you do that to someone else? And with her probably thinking that I am the housemaid, only to later find out that I'm his wife! These women sometimes come to Nairaland and wail about some Nigerian man who they love and who is acting funny once the papers came through.

I've noticed something about men and women. Men seem to understand the saying " United We Stand " better than women do. With guys there's this sense of solidarity cos they always support each other. But women just don't seem to get it. We do a lot of terrible things to each other in the name of LOVE and it's like someone sowed a seed of discord between us from day one.

I am really confused, nigerians ladies and men do not like being called scammers, cheats, liars, and fraudsters but here people seem to condone this same acts they just don't like the names attached? The stereotypes are well suited then. Dont be supprised when people treat you different
Re: Things People Do In The Name Of Love! by boomssey(f): 5:22pm On Jun 21, 2012
ITgurlie:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Some people are beginning to mix slavery and love up undecided undecided , they usually claim they do these things because they're in love but I think they're LOST lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
lol!
Re: Things People Do In The Name Of Love! by icedpope(m): 5:31pm On Jun 21, 2012
Ujujoan:

Never underestimate ANY woman. She might appear stupid, but trust me, no woman is . . .

I bet she has someone on the side 'sexing' her too . . cheesy While she plays the perfect wife for her doofus of a hubby!
Ujujoan:

Never underestimate ANY woman. She might appear stupid, but trust me, no woman is . . .

I bet she has someone on the side 'sexing' her too . . cheesy While she plays the perfect wife for her doofus of a hubby!
Ujujoan:

nigerian women in particular has thier ways of getting things done.. And as for d 'sexing' aspect, they du it anytime, anywhere, bt not anyday..
Re: Things People Do In The Name Of Love! by amaba: 9:36am On Jun 22, 2012
that is not love. she is after the material things involved. how can a responsible woman 4rm a responsible home act that way. meanwhile, does she have a family?
Re: Things People Do In The Name Of Love! by Candyrain(m): 12:39pm On Jun 22, 2012
There's a better way to handle this kind of issue and I'll here's how someone who had this same issue handled it.
The man got married to a white medical doctor who promised to help him start a business of importing medical equipment into Nigeria. But he had a girl in Nigeria who he loves and wants to marry. What he did was to tell the white woman dat he loves her so much but dat as an African man tradition demands that he marries from home and the white woman agreed. One thing I understand abt whites is if u can be honest with them then u are good to go.
Re: Things People Do In The Name Of Love! by Oluschenco(m): 12:49pm On Jun 22, 2012
I left my parents home for love.
Re: Things People Do In The Name Of Love! by mspookie: 7:33pm On Jun 22, 2012
There's a Clear difference btw LOVE and MONEY, don't mix them up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Would You Let Your Brother Marry A Girl You Slept With? / Is It A Crime Not To Have A Boyfriend? / She Turned Down My Request But Gets Jealous Anytime She Sees Me With Any Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.