Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,452 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

Ekiti Election: Coalition Of Civil Society Protests At US Embassy In Abuja (Pics - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Election: Coalition Of Civil Society Protests At US Embassy In Abuja (Pics (39455 Views)

Photos Of The Women's Protests At Bokkos / Kanu's Arrest: IPOB Protests At British Embassy In Ireland, Submits Petition / Ekiti Election: Coalition Of Observers Reject Results, To Release Findings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Election: Coalition Of Civil Society Protests At US Embassy In Abuja (Pics by activistjohnny(m): 8:17pm On Jul 16, 2018
kingkakaone:

First of all I am not supporting either APC or PDP, if u want to confirm go check my posts from my first day on Nairaland.

Secondly, if u were a real activist, u would have been non partisan.

An activist fight for freedom and fairness and not supporting a party. And to make matters worse, u are supporting PDP after u supported APC.

Dude, reawake ur ideology, and check what an activist stand for. Not running after political parties that have various records of economic destructions.

No offense bro, but personally I can't take any activist who supports both deadly parties at one time serious. U sold urself by first supporting APC and now PDP. (Both of them are one and same, prove me wrong if u can).

BTW, if u are a youth, then I ...

i said all this things to know that i'm plain in my analysis. well i told you earlier that i was once supporting Apc, then Apc was in the opposition, infact they do listen to the people's advice then. but do you know that they started misbehaving when they get the power. that is how people are. i can still see good people and bad people in both the 2 parties, but do you know that the bad people are much than the good ones. i never sold myself to the 2 parties, i only support them and watch them on how they run their government. at least i can see the differences between the 2 parties by now. that is called research. i can tell you today that i'm not a card carrying member of the 2 popular parties, but i can get alot of messages they passed all through in their government. there is no way you will be a activist that you won't figure some one or two things in their government. i can still say categorically here that pdp government is still fair. there is no where that you will talked about the parties cos' since 1999, we are governed from one party to another. so no one can hide that. i learnt alot from the 2 government so far.
Re: Ekiti Election: Coalition Of Civil Society Protests At US Embassy In Abuja (Pics by flames01: 8:34pm On Jul 16, 2018
yarimo:
This are all PDP members claiming coalition grin grin

Some people are destined to be Useful Idiots. grin Their support is never for Nigeria's progress, but for buhari's progress. They Dont mind if Nigeria sinks into the deep sea if it will keep buhari in power. People that deserve to be stoned to death on the street and their remains left for hungry dogs to devour. angry
Re: Ekiti Election: Coalition Of Civil Society Protests At US Embassy In Abuja (Pics by Ziggylady(f): 8:36pm On Jul 16, 2018
Ejimagift:
sad Arrest them all. Paid PDP supporters trying to disrupt the peace we enjoy. Fayose didn't pay 6 months salary despite several allocations and bail out funds yet he expects civil servants to vote on empty stomach. The mumu governor must have taken ekiti indigenes as zombies for giving them 3k few days to election instead of paying salaries. Why didn't Apc defeat Willy Obiano in Anambra? Fayose dug his political grave with his greed and arrogance. I can't wait to see how fast he fades into political oblivion. Useless man.

Please remove my Anambra State and Governor from the crap in Ekiti State via APC...We are way out of your league..Thank you.
Re: Ekiti Election: Coalition Of Civil Society Protests At US Embassy In Abuja (Pics by activistjohnny(m): 8:48pm On Jul 16, 2018
ericsmith:

if you gat kids tell that to your children ,what video can you possibly have exclusively ... only you went around ekiti n gather the videos what fayose boiz could not even get! are you sure you aint related to liein mohammed ... if you need video of fayose on neck collar crying i can share it with you grin ... share tew let catch fun
hmmmmn nigerians always make me laugh when i read some people comment. at least it save me from stress. pdp has evidence to prove their points in the court of justice . let's be patient. patience is the key.
Re: Ekiti Election: Coalition Of Civil Society Protests At US Embassy In Abuja (Pics by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 16, 2018
activistjohnny:
i said all this things to know that i'm plain in my analysis. well i told you earlier that i was once supporting Apc, then Apc was in the opposition, infact they do listen to the people's advice then. but do you know that they started misbehaving when they get the power. that is how people are. i can still see good people and bad people in both the 2 parties, but do you know that the bad people are much than the good ones. i never sold myself to the 2 parties, i only support them and watch them on how they run their government. at least i can see the differences between the 2 parties by now. that is called research. i can tell you today that i'm not a card carrying member of the 2 popular parties, but i can get alot of messages they passed all through in their government. there is no way you will be a activist that you won't figure some one or two things in their government. i can still say categorically here that pdp government is still fair. there is no where that you will talked about the parties cos' since 1999, we are governed from one party to another. so no one can hide that. i learnt alot from the 2 government so far.
Bros please change ur ideology and desist from these political parties.

U confirmed urself that people change when power is given to them and that APC used to listen then to the people.

How about I tell u that PDP will become worse than they are now when they are given the mantle of leadership? Did u see how Fayose acted like a tyrant before the election by ordering all drivers to the government house? What can u say about that?
That's a clue of what power does to these mad politicians from both parties.

And by saying PDP was fair was another turn off. They ruled for 16years but nothing to show for it. Did the nation move forward during their reign?

APC is also same as PDP and worse from my own opinion. But PDP is not Nigeria friendly.

Nothing good, I repeat, nothing good can come out of PDP or APC, it would be better if u start fighting for a better Nigeria by clamoring for youths to take charge than this u are doing.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election: Coalition Of Civil Society Protests At US Embassy In Abuja (Pics by eventsms(m): 9:00pm On Jul 16, 2018
Ekiti governorship election was rigged .
Re: Ekiti Election: Coalition Of Civil Society Protests At US Embassy In Abuja (Pics by Tareq1105: 9:11pm On Jul 16, 2018
activistjohnny:
infact more protest are coming up in ado ekiti too.

Somebody should please confirm to me if there's provisions for protest in 2010 Electoral law.

Protest from now to October would not stop the swearing in Ceremony.

Go to court if you're not satisfied with the results declared.

Pls let your sponsored protest be peaceful bcoz ordinary tear gas can break neck these days talk less of accidental discharge of bullets.

Therefore, if your lives are not important to you please consider your family.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Election: Coalition Of Civil Society Protests At US Embassy In Abuja (Pics by Tareq1105: 9:17pm On Jul 16, 2018
Ejimagift:
sad Arrest them all. Paid PDP supporters trying to disrupt the peace we enjoy. Fayose didn't pay 6 months salary despite several allocations and bail out funds yet he expects civil servants to vote on empty stomach. The mumu governor must have taken ekiti indigenes as zombies for giving them 3k few days to election instead of paying salaries. Why didn't Apc defeat Willy Obiano in Anambra? Fayose dug his political grave with his greed and arrogance. I can't wait to see how fast he fades into political oblivion. Useless man.

Beeni. He will soon fade away. Igberaga nii siwaju iparun.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Election: Coalition Of Civil Society Protests At US Embassy In Abuja (Pics by Tareq1105: 9:19pm On Jul 16, 2018
eventsms:
Ekiti governorship election was rig.

Just as Fayose rigged 2014.
Re: Ekiti Election: Coalition Of Civil Society Protests At US Embassy In Abuja (Pics by BABAKABIRU301(f): 9:25pm On Jul 16, 2018
Ejimagift:
WHAT ABOUT AREGBE OF OSUN STATE HALF SALARY FOR GOOD TWO YEAR
Re: Ekiti Election: Coalition Of Civil Society Protests At US Embassy In Abuja (Pics by Tareq1105: 9:28pm On Jul 16, 2018
activistjohnny:
hmmmmn nigerians always make me laugh when i read some people comment. at least it save me from stress. pdp has evidence to prove their points in the court of justice . let's be patient. patience is the key.

Which evidence do you have? Take it to tribunal and we shall meet there.

Can you tell me how many of such cases have been upturned in Nigeria? Olodo.

Hire 200 SAN ,no your money.

Pride will not allow you to reflect on why you missed it.

Please endeavour to clear outstanding salaries before we come in in October.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Election: Coalition Of Civil Society Protests At US Embassy In Abuja (Pics by eventsms(m): 9:30pm On Jul 16, 2018
Just as Fayose rigged 2014.

The right thing should be done in Nigeria politic .

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: Coalition Of Civil Society Protests At US Embassy In Abuja (Pics by activistjohnny(m): 9:45pm On Jul 16, 2018
Tareq1105:

Which evidence do you have? Take it to tribunal and we shall meet there.

Can you tell me how many of such cases have been upturned in Nigeria? Olodo.

Hire 200 SAN ,no your money.

Pride will not allow you to reflect on why you missed it.

Please endeavour to clear outstanding salaries before we come in in October.
lol you are not a politician but buhari supporter .abeg shift let me see the road. ''JAPA''
Re: Ekiti Election: Coalition Of Civil Society Protests At US Embassy In Abuja (Pics by activistjohnny(m): 9:49pm On Jul 16, 2018
BABAKABIRU301:
abeg enlighten him more oooo. he is still a zombie
Re: Ekiti Election: Coalition Of Civil Society Protests At US Embassy In Abuja (Pics by Tareq1105: 9:51pm On Jul 16, 2018
BABAKABIRU301:

Pride, lack of respect, overconfidence, insensitive to the plight of workers, deceits, Nollywood, lies, lack of transparency and accountability, etc led to Fayose downfall.

Can any House of Assembly query him?
When was the last time they had State Executives Council meeting?
How many of his own Commissioner left him?
How many Honourable and Senators left the party for him?
Think about these few points and you will see why he lost.

Aregbe doesn't boast and you will see what he spent the money on. Standard schools everywhere.

Your Pdp will be defeated again in Osun too.
Re: Ekiti Election: Coalition Of Civil Society Protests At US Embassy In Abuja (Pics by Tareq1105: 9:52pm On Jul 16, 2018
BABAKABIRU301:

Pride, lack of respect, overconfidence, insensitive to the plight of workers, deceits, Nollywood, lies, lack of transparency and accountability, etc led to Fayose downfall.

Can any House of Assembly query him?
When was the last time they had State Executives Council meeting?
How many of his own Commissioner left him?
How many Honourable and Senators left the party for him?
Think about these few points and you will see why he lost.

Aregbe doesn't boast and you will see what he spent the money on. Standard schools everywhere.

Your Pdp will be defeated again in Osun.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: Coalition Of Civil Society Protests At US Embassy In Abuja (Pics by Draybaba1: 6:35am On Jul 17, 2018
Odingo1:

What of Osun State that Aregbesola won despite owning workers 11 months salary, last I check at present all the governors in SW is owing their workers salary. Oyo, Ondo, Osun, Ogun
Please find your facts very clear. In Ogun nothing of such. #stopmaliciiusinfo#
Re: Ekiti Election: Coalition Of Civil Society Protests At US Embassy In Abuja (Pics by smalls001: 1:15pm On Jul 17, 2018
Kdon2:

What is this one saying?

You know what I'm saying. Don't act dumb.....
Re: Ekiti Election: Coalition Of Civil Society Protests At US Embassy In Abuja (Pics by Philipmems(m): 10:04am On Jul 18, 2018
godliman:
what sense is in these write up? Neither here nor there.
I refuse to pick a side, I have given up on the territory called Nigeria.
Re: Ekiti Election: Coalition Of Civil Society Protests At US Embassy In Abuja (Pics by godliman: 6:15pm On Jul 18, 2018
Philipmems:

I refuse to pick a side, I have given up on the territory called Nigeria.
bros there is hope don't give up
Re: Ekiti Election: Coalition Of Civil Society Protests At US Embassy In Abuja (Pics by smalls001: 9:22am On Aug 12, 2018
Kdon2:

What is this one saying?

You lack the capability to understand.....
Re: Ekiti Election: Coalition Of Civil Society Protests At US Embassy In Abuja (Pics by Calers: 10:07am On Aug 12, 2018
Even u s is still battle the Russia medlling
Re: Ekiti Election: Coalition Of Civil Society Protests At US Embassy In Abuja (Pics by Kdon2: 11:08am On Aug 12, 2018
smalls001:

You lack the capability to understand.....

I see.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari To Sack Top Security Aides Over Threat To His Cabal - Sahara Reporters / Atiku Abubakar At The State Department Office In Washington Today (Pictures) / Lai Mohammed Lists 5 Recent Fake News In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.