Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run (44416 Views)

His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie / Reactions As Man Takes His Male Bestie On An All-expense Paid Trip To Dubai / How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run by oshe11: 6:32pm On Jul 16, 2018
HeyCorleone:

You have said it all.

Maybe they are those online besties. All these Y2K kids who meet online and form stupid bonds.
Yeah....
Possibly!
Re: Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run by stubbornman(m): 6:34pm On Jul 16, 2018
Now the bastard girl post their conversation on the media just to play the victim card so others can tag the guy a bad person and symphatize with her....... One reason I so dislike female bestie if I'm not gaining intellect from you or cash or connection ....Then I'm fvvcking you... or being friends with strong boundaries

6 Likes

Re: Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run by RiyadhGoddess(f): 6:36pm On Jul 16, 2018
I have just one bestie. He's a He. We are Bff. Even in death, we can't be separated. We are 18 years together and we have never thought of having sex for once. These two up were never friends in the first instance...
Re: Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run by Seandisputed(m): 6:37pm On Jul 16, 2018
Nigga is bleeped for still dragging the convo The girl is damn confused about life entirely
Re: Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run by MosiPeterz(m): 6:39pm On Jul 16, 2018
Abeg tell the girl to just carry the thing give the guy make e chop clean mouth!!!
She won form say she never share am before?
Now e reach her bestie and she dey lose respect!
Re: Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run by somehow: 6:42pm On Jul 16, 2018
Very inmature girl which makes the guy inmmature too.

How can such an immature girl be your bestie?

1 Like

Re: Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run by nonhuman(m): 6:46pm On Jul 16, 2018
why on earth should I have a female bestie, except she is very ugly and behaves like a man and she must be bringing other girls for me , in that case she can be my bestue
Re: Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run by TheEminentLaity: 6:46pm On Jul 16, 2018
TroubleMaker47:
Mtcheeeeeew!
So you gv oda niggers out dia FOC but u can't gv d nigga whose had ur back and listens to ur sorry tales of relationship? Even once sef!
That boy should avoid that girl like bad habit! She All girls (that you are neither fücking or isn't your sister) is a are users!
Re: Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run by TheEminentLaity: 6:47pm On Jul 16, 2018
The boy need drilling because oyibo say what ...
Re: Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run by MissRaine69(f): 6:57pm On Jul 16, 2018
HauteReel:

I'm very gay. In fact, I'm cakewalking right now. Let's be besties yeah? Can't wait to show you my thick stick.. Oops!! Sorry I meant lip stick. I also have power tips. Sorry, power lips.
Right let’s test this
1) What is a primer?
2) What does the green colour corrector do?
Re: Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run by Lerio(m): 7:00pm On Jul 16, 2018
oshe11:
I still can't comprehend the girl's attitude though

Thought they are besties?

Well, its obvious they don't understand each other....
Why All the F words?

Seems their kinda besties was centered on Monetary gain

Even if he wanted to shoot a shot, why is she acting like she can read his mind?

Transfer of aggression much?

Silly girl

**Blogers' fiction

I dey tell you bro... This girl totally misunderstood the poor boy

1 Like

Re: Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run by chrischukszy01(m): 7:05pm On Jul 16, 2018
After him don knack finish for back,u come dey try cover up. Abeg park well joor!
Re: Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run by Wale2593(m): 7:07pm On Jul 16, 2018
Am a computer science graduate, i stay in Lagos and am in need of job kindly help, this is my number 09075395495
Re: Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 16, 2018
MissRaine69:

Right let’s test this
1) What is a primer?
2) What does the green colour corrector do?

1) A primer sets the mood and ensures all the goodness lasts longer.

2) A green colour corrector makes you forget all the soreness and keeps you keeping on confidently.

So am I genius or what rrrrRuhnaaay? cheesy
Re: Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run by MissRaine69(f): 7:25pm On Jul 16, 2018
HauteReel:

1) A primer sets the mood and ensures all the goodness lasts longer.

2) A green colour corrector makes you forget all the soreness and keeps you keeping on confidently.

So am I genius or what rrrrRuhnaaay? cheesy
appalling epic fail
Re: Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run by jibs4lv(m): 7:33pm On Jul 16, 2018
oshe11:

Why All the F words?

Even if he wanted to shoot a shot, why is she acting like she can read his mind?

Silly girl

**Blogers' fiction
The hypocrisy of that silly girl is second to none , the fact is that niggae aren't loaded otherwise, we won't see this here ...... awon hoelowshow jatijati gbogbo undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run by Allisonstvs(m): 7:35pm On Jul 16, 2018
3DCYCLOPS:
Yo bitch gerrat the way
gerrat the way bitch/ gerrat the way (x2).

So you can not be helping your bestfriend with puna

And i know if it was to be the other way round bros will never reject you

Thunder fia you dia!!! (x1000)
lol don't mind the foolish gurl coming here to blab, the guy self nah idiot person dey drive car him busy they do allinement
Re: Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run by abdeiz(m): 7:37pm On Jul 16, 2018
If he didnt ask her out and she caught feelings for him, she would tag him a weak guy, now he confessed his feelings and see the result. Imagine the humiliation and blow to this fellow's confidence, it would take him ages to heal and ask a lady out again. Damnnn i really feel for the guy.

1 Like

Re: Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run by Allisonstvs(m): 7:38pm On Jul 16, 2018
Hundreddegrees:
I don't feel comfortable with this bestie thing between two matured adults especially opposite sexes.. It always lead to feelings or fvck lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
opposite sex as a bestie no no am come to this world to weast money
Re: Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run by patrickcollins: 7:39pm On Jul 16, 2018
I did not see anything wrong in what the guy texted her, telling a close friend u hv feelings for her is not a crime,though is not a matter to discuss over the phone. The reason I can not be friends with someone I hv feelings for, when u bring it up it seems u want to take advantage of the frienship.
Re: Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 16, 2018
MissRaine69:

appalling epic fail

You're so mean. You made a very gay man cry. I think I need to rethink this friendship...

Okay I'm back. You're not the worst yet so we're cool for now.

Please tell me your favourite team won the world cup. grin
Re: Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run by Allisonstvs(m): 7:42pm On Jul 16, 2018
teemac01:
So the guy should just be looking as you give it to other guys abi....shebi he opened his mouth and told you he is stick abi...some women sef go just dey reason somehow
some women are so foolish to the core, they are looking for bestie from opposite sex,

1 Like

Re: Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run by Gemc3(f): 7:55pm On Jul 16, 2018
I'm still looking for where he implied that he wanted to hit and run. See how she blew the whole thing out of proportion. Saying he has some growing up to do when she clearly has some to do also. Smh

1 Like

Re: Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run by donluclay(m): 7:56pm On Jul 16, 2018
Still looking for where he said he wanted to hit and run undecided After they'll say all men are scum. Ladies and jumping into conclusion. SMH
Re: Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run by Ranchhoddas: 8:08pm On Jul 16, 2018
Ubunja miseducations come to mind!
Re: Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run by Bahddo(m): 8:12pm On Jul 16, 2018
Fake ass chat. Doesn't look like a conversation between besties; it's too forced. Anyone can easily simulate a conversation these days.
Re: Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run by Munzy14(m): 8:17pm On Jul 16, 2018
oshe11:

Why All the F words?

Silly girl

**Blogers' fiction
lol. You even get time read that incoherent stuff. It is a fact, when a lady takes u as a bestie, she also have feelings for u. She will only wait for u to make a smart move. If you aren't good looking and got no cash, she turn u to joker.But if u are loaded she go even tell u leave other gals and focus on her.
Re: Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run by OlufemiWhit(m): 8:20pm On Jul 16, 2018
alphaconde:
lol i just laugh this guy u dont go talking about what on ur mind, you play it out
d guy na learner.......i don't blame the girl for crushing his hopes
Re: Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run by jaxxy(m): 8:25pm On Jul 16, 2018
phrezzz:
mahn! Man never said he wanted to hit and run. it was all her idea. bro just said he had feelings for her that's all. sometimes the way ladies think ehnnn!

Typical little gal. Besides i don't see anything wrong in bestie asking her out especially when her relationship has gone south
Re: Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run by ponti93(m): 8:27pm On Jul 16, 2018
Wale2593:
Am a computer science graduate, i stay in Lagos and am in need of job kindly help, this is my number 09075395495
a computer science graduate, looking for job... Really in this age ... Really... shocked

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Beauty Of Eritrean Women / 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away / Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.