Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,913 members, 7,828,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

I Am Going To Seduce The Clean Boy Of This Company - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Going To Seduce The Clean Boy Of This Company (337 Views)

Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience / Is It Possible For The Male To Seduce The Female / I Am Going To Seduce The Clean Boy Of This Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Going To Seduce The Clean Boy Of This Company by ugandalady: 7:06am On Jul 17, 2018
he is so cheap and low, but he is not my boy. he is the boy for all the company, which means, he cleans the toilet for all the supervisors here. and i have no idea how to seduce him, or , in another word, to order him to do whatever i want him to do.

if i am his direct supervisor, i could order him to pull off his pants. but things are tricky now.

i need to figure out how much money i should pay him, before he agrees to ejaculate.

but, all in all, i love his big dick, which is obvious from the silhouete, and his pungent juice.

(1) (Reply)

Popcorn Machine Needed Urgently / Is Love All You Need In Sustaining A Longterm Relationship / 10 Things Girls Does After A Break-up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.