Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,763 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? (4848 Views)

This Is Why So Many Nigerians Hate Davido / Nigerians Hate To See Light Get Wasted / Why Do Nigerians Hate Telling Themselves The Bitter Truth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by MakeNigeriaGrea: 9:14pm On Jul 17, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

67% of americans support same sex marriage.

I am an atheist so that God thing doesn't apply to me.
OK what you believe that created earth should give them what to make babies and should stop chopping our efforts.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 17, 2018
angry Spits on the thread

Spits on gays everywhere angry

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by RuthlessLeader(m): 9:16pm On Jul 17, 2018
MakeNigeriaGrea:

OK what you believe that created earth should give them what to make babies and should stop chopping our efforts.
I don't believe anyone created earth. Homosexuals are even helping us reduce population.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by budaatum: 9:19pm On Jul 17, 2018
Azmodan:

You sound as if i gave you mine to quote me?

Fagguts all over this thread, infact this whole thread smells like arse
I did notice your stink.
Go clean yourself for Christ's sake!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by CAPSLOCKED: 9:25pm On Jul 17, 2018

DIDN'T BOTHER TO GO THROUGH CUS I ALREADY KNOW NO NIGERIAN CAN PROVIDE GOOD REASON WHY (S)HE HATES GAYS, EXCEPT THE USUAL RELIGIOUS COVER.

IT IS A CASE OF JEALOUSY AND ENVY I MUST SAY. PEOPLE HATE WHAT THEY CAN'T HAVE.
ALL THE LOVE AND HAPPINESS BETWEEN TWO GAY PEOPLE THAT THEY CAN'T GET FROM SWITCHING BETWEEN (WO)MEN DAILY IS THE REASON FOR THE HATE. NOTHING ELSE.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by Hakeem12(m): 9:27pm On Jul 17, 2018
teewhydope:

been reading u guys arguments for a while but I think your points are baseless and stupid at the same time. you're really dumb (no offense). I'm not homo, but I think people should do what they want as long as they don't break any law. stupid over-religious people like you are the reason Africa is backward, for you to say rapist are better than homo shows you one sick fellow who just bursted out of the rehab.
lol

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 17, 2018
budaatum:

I did notice your stink.
Go clean yourself for Christ's sake!

Faggut

Leave me.be and go change your putrid lifestyle

Dirty thing
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by AHCB: 9:40pm On Jul 17, 2018
budaatum:

Lol. Two crimes that are completely unpoliceable. Both are stupid antiquated laws in my opinion. People smoke weed all over the place and nothing is done about it. In fact, the police protect the dealers and collect payment for it. And they bloody well aren't going to any crime scenes to gather evidence of homosexuality.

Both laws should be abolished, or at least, fought against for wasting resources that can better be employed elsewhere and to better and more purposeful effects. Apart from the bigotry that the anti-gay law encourages, that is.
yep, people go about smoking weed indiscriminately, but hope you know the police still arrest and prosecute dealers and smokers alike?

Don't make it sound as if homosexuals are the only ones being harassed in Nigeria. It's no news nigerians tend to take laws into their hands whenever a perceive 'crime' occur.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by CAPSLOCKED: 9:45pm On Jul 17, 2018
Azmodan:

1. You assume everyone enages in mouth action because you homos do it is very wrong

MANY STRAIGHT CHRISTIAN MEN SPLIT WITH THE GIRLFRIENDS THAT DON'T GIVE FELLATIÓ. SOME PREFER IT TO FOOD.

2. Kissing is meant to be two heterosexual adults not between two same sex adults

WHO MADE THIS RULE? HAHAHAHA.

Homosexuality is base filthy and abnormal

OGA STOP BARKING UP AND DOWN AND PROVE YOUR POINT.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by budaatum: 9:46pm On Jul 17, 2018
AHCB:
yep, people go about smoking weed indiscriminately, but hope you know the police still arrest and prosecute dealers and smokers alike?
I happen to know otherwise, actually. Weed and police are five and six, to coin a phrase.

AHCB:
Don't make it sound as if homosexuals are the only ones being harassed in Nigeria. It's no news nigerians tend to take laws into their hands whenever a perceive 'crime' occur.
Perhaps we need to abandon our barbaric ways then? It's not exactly what more civilised societies encourage!
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by budaatum: 9:48pm On Jul 17, 2018
Azmodan:

Faggut

Dirty thing

Na, stinky. You smelling up the whole place.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by AHCB: 9:49pm On Jul 17, 2018
budaatum:

I happen to know otherwise, actually. Weed and police are five and six, to coin a phrase.
oh yeah? Where's your proof since you happen to know weed and police are 5 and 6?

Perhaps we need to abandon our barbaric ways then? It's not exactly what more civilised societies encourage!
we'll abandon it when we deem it fit to be abandoned. Not the so called civilised society telling us to do so.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by budaatum: 10:01pm On Jul 17, 2018
AHCB:
oh yeah? Where's your proof since you happen to know weed and police are 5 and 6?
Sorry, no proof for you. And you needn't take my word for it either. You might go "perceive a 'crime' occurred" and go and arrest the police!

AHCB:
we'll abandon it when we deem it fit to be abandoned. Not the so called civilised society telling us to do so.
You know! Telling us what to do like they are some sort of gods! We should tell them to fuq off!

But I don't blame them though. They got away with telling us who created the entire universe and all that's in it including you humans, so why wouldn't they think they can tell us when to bend over?
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by AHCB: 10:05pm On Jul 17, 2018
budaatum:
Sorry, no proof for you. And you needn't take my word for it either. You might go "perceive a 'crime' occurred" and go and arrest the police!
i see.

you know! Telling us what to do like they are some sort of gods! We should tell them to fuq off!

But I don't blame them though. They got away with telling us who created the entire universe and all that's in it including you humans, so why wouldn't they think they can tell us when to bend over?
that's because some people see them as gods. They believe everything they say is right. Religious. Folks and gay advocates are among.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by budaatum: 10:38pm On Jul 17, 2018
AHCB:
i see.

that's because some people see them as gods. They believe everything they say is right. Religious. Folks and gay advocates are among.
They worry what happens to the dead or another person's poker. I guess they both subscribe to the saying, "no one sees a good thing and keeps it to themselves", though I'd quibble about the "good". I wonder why they can't mind their own death and, or their own poker. After all, if a person goes to hell, it's not like they taking anyone else with them. Nor is it one's poker that stinks if another pokes his own poker in poo. Provided no laws are being broken of course.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 17, 2018
budaatum:

Na, stinky. You smelling up the whole place.

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by budaatum: 12:30am On Jul 18, 2018
Azmodan:

Faggut

Dirty thing

Azmodan:

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by princejenks(m): 1:01am On Jul 18, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

The quran says that the sun lands in a pond of muddy water and that the earth is flat.

The bible also claims that one with faith as small as a mustard seed can move mountains, even though we see no evidence for this.
you don't interpret the scriptures literally most times rather you need insight on what's actually being said and its interpretation
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by Originalsly: 2:19am On Jul 18, 2018
HardMirror:

Dewy oputa, charly boy's daughter recently came out as a lesbian.

This revelation was met with so much hate and insults from nigerians.

The big question is, what is anyone's business with other people's sexual orientation?

We're still waiting for your answer...are you gay?
Now to your big question....one's sexual orientation is not anyone's business....true... but if one chooses to make it public...like she did...then her business is open to the public.
Being against homosexuals ... yes..religion can add to this. ..but the main cause is because it is not natural. Don't people also hate pedophiles?...same thing...nothing in religion addresses that...but normal human beings have it in their DNA to condemn such.
Finally...if you think Nigerians hate gays sooo much.... try relocating to Jamaica.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by MissRaine69(f): 4:33am On Jul 18, 2018
This is not something that is only a Nigerian issue it’s an African issue. Name one African country where gay people are not persecuted? Even in South Africa it is not safe to be openly gay in some quarters!
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by MissRaine69(f): 4:34am On Jul 18, 2018
Originalsly:

Now to your big question....one's sexual orientation is not anyone's business....true... but if one chooses to make it public...like she did...then her business is open to the public.
Being against homosexuals ... yes..religion can add to this. ..but the main cause is because it is not natural. Don't people also hate pedophiles?...same thing...nothing in religion addresses that...but normal human beings have it in their DNA to condemn such.
Finally...if you think Nigerians hate gays sooo much.... try relocating to Jamaica.
Russia is worse

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by HardMirror(m): 8:31am On Jul 18, 2018
Originalsly:

i am not gay. And why shld that matter? If i speak for women rights, does that make me a woman? Or those that fight for the rights of blacks must all be blacks?

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by Nobody: 12:02am On Jul 28, 2018
Azmodan:

Nope it is simply chooseing to stand for a more moral angle / lifestyle

Homosexuality is a disgusting life style , a base and subhuman way of.life

There are many disgusting things people do.

Even Christians who hate gays have sex, steal, kill, bear false witness, worship idol's, etc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by Nobody: 12:04am On Jul 28, 2018
AHCB:
answer me this: do you hate religious (christian/moslem) folks? If yes, why and if no, why do you criticise their religion so much?

answer him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How My Secondary School Classmate Insulted Me On Facebook In 2012 / She Said My Voice Makes Her Wet?? / When Last Did You Use Condom?? (Raw4life)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.