Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? (4817 Views)

This Is Why So Many Nigerians Hate Davido / Nigerians Hate To See Light Get Wasted / Why Do Nigerians Hate Telling Themselves The Bitter Truth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by AHCB: 2:14pm On Jul 17, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

Serial killers and rapists harm society. Homosexuals do not( as long as the act is consensual). So you ain't got no point
how do serial killers and rapists harm society? I believe they harm the people living in the society, not the society itself.

Those who harm society are those who try to change the way society is fashioned by introducing practices alien to it.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by TSOM(m): 2:14pm On Jul 17, 2018
HardMirror:
what is disgusting about homosexuality? All sexual acts are disgusting. This is just an hate based on religious condemnation of the act.
Look at the fluid oozing from the pvssy is that not disgusting? And the semen? Even kissing is disgusting cos you both mixing saliva. So be honest with me, why do you hate homos?
All sexual acts are disgusting? Just 'cause you were captured by Neo-Communists and turned into a eunuch doesn't mean you have to project your twisted asexuality on the rest of us normal humans.

Weirdo!

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 17, 2018
HardMirror:
so is kissing and MouthAction disgusting, but i dont see you guys condemning such acts

I have addressed this above

1. You assume everyone enages in mouth action because you homos do it is very wrong

2. Kissing is meant to be two heterosexual adults not between two same sex adults

Make a valid point and just don't talk for the sake of it

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by HardMirror(m): 2:15pm On Jul 17, 2018
AHCB:
what is natural about a man fvcking another man's asshole? Isn't the dick meant to fit into the vagina?
what is natural about a man sticking his thing in a woman's mouth? Why are you not campaigning against MouthAction? Is it natural?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by AHCB: 2:16pm On Jul 17, 2018
HardMirror:
what is disgusting about homosexuality? All sexual acts are disgusting. This is just an hate based on religious condemnation of the act.
Look at the fluid oozing from the pvssy is that not disgusting? And the semen? Even kissing is disgusting cos you both mixing saliva. So be honest with me, why do you hate homos?
what is more disgusting than a man drilling a hole heavily laced with faeces?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 17, 2018
AHCB:
how do serial killers and rapists harm society? I believe they harm the people living in the society, not the society itself.

Those who harm society are those who try to change the way society is fashioned by introducing practices alien to it.

Bravo my.brother I said same in an earlier posts

Infact serial killers and rapists are preferable to.these deplorable.humans

They are trying to teach our kids through mainstream.media like tv, cartoons even video games that homosexuality is fine

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by RuthlessLeader(m): 2:17pm On Jul 17, 2018
AHCB:
kindly back this up with the exact place it was mentioned in the quaran.
No problem.

Till, when he reached the setting-place of the sun, he found it setting in a muddy spring, and found a people thereabout. We said: O Dhu'l-Qarneyn! Either punish or show them kindness.
Qur'an 18:86

i'm not one to defend the bible, but I sure know i've seen people (christians and non christians) move mountains.
Literal mountains? Because jesus said it. you know the walk on water, bring people back to life Jesus.

Sometimes I believe the bible was written using metaphor.
So everything in the bible is metaphor?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by AHCB: 2:18pm On Jul 17, 2018
HardMirror:
what is natural about a man sticking his thing in a woman's mouth? Why are you not campaigning against MouthAction? Is it natural?
i'm not campaigning against MouthAction because I believe it's a matter of preference. Same way i'm not campaigning against giving a woman head.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 17, 2018
HardMirror:
how did you arrive at this conclusion? Do you know how many lesbians and gays are doing well in their respective fields? What do you mean by 'base' humans? Most gays are highly sophisticated

Again another example of.crude base reasoning

What does doing well material wise have to do with anything?

Even terrorists function well in their daily Jon's before they exert their evil plan

Again I say homosexuality is the worst kind of modern day terrorism

You guys are trying to influence young kids into your way of life

But countries like.niheria will continue to.resist your evil plans

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by HardMirror(m): 2:19pm On Jul 17, 2018
Azmodan:

I have addressed this above

1. You assume everyone enages in mouth action because you homos do it is very wrong

2. Kissing is meant to be two heterosexual adults not between two same sex adults

Make a valid point and just don't talk for the sake of it
you are wrong! When did you see people condemning MouthAction last? Or what is hygienic about kissing? You say homos are disgusting but straight people engage in disgusting acts too. Even anal sex is ok for many people so far it is betwn a man and woman. But hell no, dont talk about gays or lesbians. Hypocrisy

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 17, 2018
HardMirror:

Why do you reason so convergently ? I guess it's a result of being drilled in the anus regularly?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by HardMirror(m): 2:21pm On Jul 17, 2018
AHCB:
i'm not campaigning against MouthAction because I believe it's a matter of preference. Same way i'm not campaigning against giving a woman head.
oh o! So now you know it is a matter of preference. Ok, homos love what they love. Let them be. The hate is senseless

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by AHCB: 2:22pm On Jul 17, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

No problem.

Till, when he reached the setting-place of the sun, he found it setting in a muddy spring, and found a people thereabout. We said: O Dhu'l-Qarneyn! Either punish or show them kindness.
Qur'an 18:86
I believe what the verse meant was the Sun setting on muddy water. Like when you see the reflection of the moon on a river in the night.

mountains? Because jesus said it. you know the walk on water, bring people back to life Jesus.
I see. Well i've not seen, neither have I heard anybody move mountains.

So everything in the bible is metaphor?
never said that. Just said sometimes.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 17, 2018
HardMirror:
you are wrong! When did you see people condemning MouthAction last? Or what is hygienic about kissing? You say homos are disgusting but straight people engage in disgusting acts too. Even anal sex is ok for many people so far it is betwn a man and woman. But hell no, dont talk about gays or lesbians. Hypocrisy

Again I wonder at your deductive capabilities

I repeat sexual acts between two heterosexual adults is permissible and normal

But sexual acts between two homos is wrong and goes against nature even in the animal.kingdom where it occurs

Homosexuality is base filthy and abnormal
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by RuthlessLeader(m): 2:22pm On Jul 17, 2018
Azmodan:

You really seem incapable of basic analytical reasoning ?
We can insult now? Okay.

Homosexuality is base, crude, foul, disgusting, and abnormal

Any human engaged in it is broken deeply inside and needs serious help .
Prove this or I assume you are a liar trying to make a point.

Such people are so damaged that they have given to their basser sexual instincts and now.choose to submit totally and now seek some for of validation hence labllimg it a lifestyle ..
I know that I don't have homosexuality as one of my base sexual instincts. Again bring proof of how These people are damaged or I assume you are a liar.

Which frankly is just an excuse to quel the internal.conflict they all feel in their quiet moments .. I am certain 98% of homos are former suicidal individuals whom find solace in the fact that they are not alone.
Evidence for this claim or you is a liar man.

Hence they try so hard to be recodnised as human beings inside they feel.less human each day that passes
Evidence bruv.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by HardMirror(m): 2:24pm On Jul 17, 2018
Azmodan:

Why do you reason so convergently ? I guess it's a result of being drilled in the anus regularly?
divergently shld be a better description of me. I am not gay. This is exactly what i am saying, you so full of hate, anyone who speaks for them must be gay. Those who fought for the rights of blacks where not only blacks. Men are also fighting for the right os women. Straight people are also fighting for the rights of gays. Call me whatever you want, i know it is just a product of your irrational hate

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by HardMirror(m): 2:25pm On Jul 17, 2018
Azmodan:

Again I wonder at your deductive capabilities

I repeat sexual acts between two heterosexual adults is permissible and normal

But sexual acts between two homos is wrong and goes against nature even in the animal.kingdom where it occurs

Homosexuality is base filthy and abnormal
again, just like everyother acts of sex, they are all disgusting and base.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by AHCB: 2:25pm On Jul 17, 2018
HardMirror:
oh o! So now you know it is a matter of preference. Ok, homos love what they love. Let them be. The hate is senseless
homos are just like christians and moslems. They always try to make people accept them by indoctrinating their ways into the face of people.

People don't fvck in public, do they? Now I see no reason why homos should make their sexual preference public. That's my grouse with them.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 17, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

We can insult now? Okay.

Prove this or I assume you are a liar trying to make a point.

I know that I don't have homosexuality as one of my base sexual instincts. Again bring proof of how These people are damaged or I assume you are a liar.

Evidence for this claim or you is a liar man.

Evidence bruv.

You are trying to hard to deflect

Okay have a seat , think back to when you first where drilled in the anus by another man

Then think further back to when you first felt the desire to be touched that way by another man

No think still further back to your childhood, think of scenarios where certain things happened that hurt you deeply and you never confronted them

Found it? Yes now you have your evidence of what drove you down this bleak , unfortunate path of anus drilling
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by RuthlessLeader(m): 2:26pm On Jul 17, 2018
AHCB:

So a person who goes around killing/raping people and is not caught doesn't cause fear and unrest in the society? shocked

Societies change all the time thanks to new knowledge we gain, that is not harm, that is growth.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by MrCork: 2:26pm On Jul 17, 2018
HardMirror:
Dewy oputa, charly boy's daughter recently came out as a lesbian. This revelation was met with so much hate and insults from nigerians.
The big question is, what is anyone's business with other people's sexual orientation?

I suspect we have no other reason other than the premonition that it is expected of us to just hate homosexuals.

If you hate them, tell me why.

angry

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 17, 2018
HardMirror:
again, just like everyother acts of sex, they are all disgusting and base.
Again I state every act between you and another man is disgusting

You seek to validate your filthy life style by degrading the act between a man and a woman to that between you and another man

grin
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by HardMirror(m): 2:27pm On Jul 17, 2018
AHCB:
homos are just like christians and moslems. They always try to make people accept them by indoctrinating their ways into the face of people.

People don't fvck in public, do they? Now I see no reason why homos should make their sexual preference public. That's my grouse with them.
ok
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by RuthlessLeader(m): 2:28pm On Jul 17, 2018
AHCB:
I believe what the verse meant was the Sun setting on muddy water. Like when you see the reflection of the moon on a river in the night.

I see. Well i've not seen, neither have I heard anybody move mountains.

never said that. Just said sometimes.
Well what you believe is wrong. He said it set in a muddy spring, as in, he went to the place where the sun set. Don't try to excuse it.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by MrCork: 2:28pm On Jul 17, 2018
HardMirror:
Dewy oputa, charly boy's daughter recently came out as a lesbian. This revelation was met with so much hate and insults from nigerians.
The big question is, what is anyone's business with other people's sexual orientation?

I suspect we have no other reason other than the premonition that it is expected of us to just hate homosexuals.

If you hate them, tell me why.

.. my niggggga. ... romance section is strictly for chassin females...so if u don't mind..kindly move yor homothreadickangostick thread to sexually section! ! ((No ofeense )) angry

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by HardMirror(m): 2:28pm On Jul 17, 2018
Azmodan:

Again I state every act between you and another man is disgusting

You seek to validate your filthy life style by degrading the act between a man and a woman to that between you and another man

grin
lol. Very funny. if i was gay i wont need anyone's validation.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 17, 2018
HardMirror:
divergently shld be a better description of me. I am not gay. This is exactly what i am saying, you so full of hate, anyone who speaks for them must be gay. Those who fought for the rights of blacks where not only blacks. Men are also fighting for the right os women. Straight people are also fighting for the rights of gays. Call me whatever you want, i know it is just a product of your irrational hate

Now you are denying your sexual orientation? This is what amazes me about homos

Once they are confronted by Hardline.anti faggut people like me who can intelligently disparse their superficial arguments they quickly deflect by denying their sexual orientation and claim to be innocent victims speaking for the oppressed fagguts in society grin

You are a faggut stand by your choice don't be a coward like.most of your kind

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by AHCB: 2:29pm On Jul 17, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

So a person who goes around killing/raping people and is not caught doesn't cause fear and unrest in the society? shocked
how does fear change the society? When Anini terrorise Nigeria, people were afraid, but it never changed they way we live our lives.

societies change all the time thanks to new knowledge we gain, that is not harm, that is growth.
yes, societies change all the time, and yes thanks to new knowledge. But if that knowledge is shoved down the throat of people in a society, believe me, they'll reject it.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 17, 2018
HardMirror:
lol. Very funny. if i was gay i wont need anyone's validation.

Again stop denying and trying to use humor to distract

Stand by your choice

You are a faggut

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by AHCB: 2:30pm On Jul 17, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

Well what you believe is wrong. He said it set in a muddy spring, as in, he went to the place where the sun set. Don't try to excuse it.
i'm not excusing anything. I'll advise you read the whole chapter to grasp what was being said.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by HardMirror(m): 2:31pm On Jul 17, 2018
MrCork:

.. my niggggga. ... romance section is strictly for chassin females...so if u don't mind..kindly move yor homothreadickangostick thread to sexually section! ! ((No ofeense )) angry

getting pvssy is the cheapest thing in this age. Pity you have to rely on nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by RuthlessLeader(m): 2:31pm On Jul 17, 2018
Azmodan:

[s]You are trying to hard to deflect

Okay have a seat , think back to when you first where drilled in the anus by another man

Then think further back to when you first felt the desire to be touched that way by another man

No think still further back to your childhood, think of scenarios where certain things happened that hurt you deeply and you never confronted them

Found it? Yes now you have your evidence of what drove you down this bleak , unfortunate path of anus drilling[/s]
You are a real fool and you just confirmed you are a liar. Instead of you to bring evidence backing your claims you are busy throwing subtle insults at me. Well, it's not your fault, your parents were too stupid to send you to a proper shool. I also pity your children, for they must surely be embarrassed to have such a dunce for a father.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Should A Woman Love Her Man More Than God? / Naija Men: Love Them/hate Them / Why Do Guys Like Short Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.