Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,946 members, 7,817,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Different Types Of Ladies On The First Date. - Meme Collection - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Different Types Of Ladies On The First Date. - Meme Collection (48674 Views)

Different Types Of Nigerian Brides On Their Wedding Day - Meme Collection / Before Sleeping With Her.. Ask These Questions To Yourself. (meme Collection) / LIES MEN TELL - Meme Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Different Types Of Ladies On The First Date. - Meme Collection by Bruemath(m): 3:50pm On Jul 17, 2018
So funny cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Different Types Of Ladies On The First Date. - Meme Collection by Iamzik: 4:03pm On Jul 17, 2018
Senselin:
The ones that will order fried rice, sharwarma, French fries, two laps of fried chicken, yoghurt and take away and still tell you that she will "think about it" and later on, goes "voice mail".

As a rule, I don't spend much on the first date. I see it as bribing the lady and l don't want to start what I couldn't finish (I no be Finidi George).

I once took a lady I met newly to eat fresh fish and after the first one, she ordered another, and I kindly told her I planned for only for what I have spent already. She got it with her money (she wanted to keep some cos its very tasty) -she is now my wife. grin

Hilarious!
Re: Different Types Of Ladies On The First Date. - Meme Collection by piagetskinner(m): 4:05pm On Jul 17, 2018
the first time I took a girl on a date was in my 400l...

the girl chop my money...and later told me she had a boyfriend.. chai I weak

2 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Ladies On The First Date. - Meme Collection by McCobble(m): 4:05pm On Jul 17, 2018
the one that will will come along with her fwendz and order for varieties and still order for take-away (eba or akpu with egunsi and draw soup), aka elebi, abolounjeku, jegudujera

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Ladies On The First Date. - Meme Collection by SniperSmurf(m): 4:06pm On Jul 17, 2018
delugajackson:
10. The broke ones that will be ordering what they have never bought in their entire lives.

Reminds me of one I took out months back. We were about conversing before the waiter came up with the menu. The young man just started calling out the items and she cut in immediately..
Her: A bottle of your finest wine, please.
Me: Are you paying for this?
Her: No.
Me: Good. She can have water.

You need to see the look on her face. For her mind, she don catch maga.

You stingy o. grin

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Ladies On The First Date. - Meme Collection by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 17, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Different Types Of Ladies On The First Date. - Meme Collection by FaceThem: 4:20pm On Jul 17, 2018
nairavsdollars:
That number one is on point especially in these days of instagram, facebook and co
Are you from anambra
Re: Different Types Of Ladies On The First Date. - Meme Collection by Sparkle777(f): 4:20pm On Jul 17, 2018
Lookimg at them all. I have pretty done and been through all. Amazing.
Re: Different Types Of Ladies On The First Date. - Meme Collection by allaboutobed(m): 4:33pm On Jul 17, 2018
Bryan88:
thunder fire number 8 girls...ofcox they knw dey can never see my 1naira.
hmm. Take am easy. Na crime if Dem chop ur 1 naira.?
Re: Different Types Of Ladies On The First Date. - Meme Collection by franchasng: 4:33pm On Jul 17, 2018
Sorry I have a boyfriend after swallowing the guy's money like crocodile cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Ladies On The First Date. - Meme Collection by nazablossom(f): 4:34pm On Jul 17, 2018
The ones that will chew the chicken bone and even use it as toothpick because they know that the date won't continue anyway. grin

2 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Ladies On The First Date. - Meme Collection by Paulosky1900: 4:47pm On Jul 17, 2018
delugajackson:
10. The broke ones that will be ordering what they have never bought in their entire lives.

Reminds me of one I took out months back. We were about conversing before the waiter came up with the menu. The young man just started calling out the items and she cut in immediately..

DUDE YOU TOO SMART I DEY FEEL YOU..... THUMBS UP

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Ladies On The First Date. - Meme Collection by coleon(m): 4:51pm On Jul 17, 2018
delugajackson:

Gee you are da bomb.
Re: Different Types Of Ladies On The First Date. - Meme Collection by PotatoSalad(m): 4:55pm On Jul 17, 2018
Number 4 ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Different Types Of Ladies On The First Date. - Meme Collection by Bryan88(m): 4:56pm On Jul 17, 2018
allaboutobed:
hmm. Take am easy. Na crime if Dem chop ur 1 naira.?
NA CRIME

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Ladies On The First Date. - Meme Collection by MsGood(f): 5:10pm On Jul 17, 2018
delugajackson:

Lol She probably heard the line in a Hollywood movie. You're bad gan o
Re: Different Types Of Ladies On The First Date. - Meme Collection by infogenius(m): 5:20pm On Jul 17, 2018
The ones that will call u to come out and pay bike fare N50 for her shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Ladies On The First Date. - Meme Collection by XhosaNostra(f): 5:25pm On Jul 17, 2018
Ones asking a lot of questions?

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Ladies On The First Date. - Meme Collection by newdawn2017(f): 5:34pm On Jul 17, 2018
EmekaBlue:
grin

No.3 is bae...I will just be imagining her butt nekkid in my slaughter room
Lmaob @ slaughter room. hmm! Nigerian men make una fear God o!

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Ladies On The First Date. - Meme Collection by folake4u(f): 5:48pm On Jul 17, 2018
Team 2 &6
Re: Different Types Of Ladies On The First Date. - Meme Collection by israelmao(m): 6:15pm On Jul 17, 2018
The one that will raise your hope100% on the first date and let you down 100% sooner than expected.

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Ladies On The First Date. - Meme Collection by oluwasegun007(m): 6:21pm On Jul 17, 2018
[quote author=QueenSuccubus post=69464790] grin

#3...

Well..well..well ..Me likey to listen to any stories he will tell me.. I don't care if it's a real story or juz fabricated.. I don't buy it anyway as long we are having liquid buffet grin

A man that talks like a radio is surely fun to be with... tongue[/quote

You better go buy radio for market... ]

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Ladies On The First Date. - Meme Collection by oluwasegun007(m): 6:22pm On Jul 17, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

#3...

Well..well..well ..Me likey to listen to any stories he will tell me.. I don't care if it's a real story or juz fabricated.. I don't buy it anyway as long we are having liquid buffet grin

A man that talks like a radio is surely fun to be with... tongue

You better go buy radio for market.
Re: Different Types Of Ladies On The First Date. - Meme Collection by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 17, 2018
[quote author=QueenSuccubus post=69464790] grin

#3...

A man that talks like a radio is surely fun to be with... tongue[/

all talk and no sex makes a ya boyfriend an OAP ,,, #japa
Re: Different Types Of Ladies On The First Date. - Meme Collection by baby124: 6:28pm On Jul 17, 2018
I used to be 8. Until I jam werey and I had to confess to my then boyfriend cry so I can escape that obsessed idiat grin. I used to also do number 5 with my friends too. Make food and long throat sha no kill person. Na wa o.
Re: Different Types Of Ladies On The First Date. - Meme Collection by DanielsParker(m): 6:40pm On Jul 17, 2018
folake4u:
Team 2 &6
2 and 6 contradict each other, how can you be both?
Re: Different Types Of Ladies On The First Date. - Meme Collection by Jadoskii(m): 7:07pm On Jul 17, 2018
Honestly that number 1 happened to me....on meeting the lady,twas totally diff from all the segxy pix I was always drooling over on whatsapp.....I'm 6'2'' ,she turned out to be prolly 3'3'', nd a leg imbalance (not making jest o)........i wanted to run wen I sighted her at first,bt the yoruba angel in me summoned courage....I just slashed wat I had planned on spending by 60% ....I wasn't rude in anyway tho....excused myself in 30mins.....never thot I wld be f**king catfished....never spoke to her again.....deep down she knew she bleeped up coz she made me paint a mental image that was quite titillating.....

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Ladies On The First Date. - Meme Collection by folake4u(f): 7:17pm On Jul 17, 2018
DanielsParker:

2 and 6 contradict each other, how can you be both?

When I see that the person is a boring person, I just become impatient and would want to leave as soon as possible but when he's lively or fun to be with and able to discuss things outside football, then I contribute to the conversations and voila! it'd be great to hang out with the person.

I hate it when guys don't know how to strike a meaningful conversation with a girl. Worse still, he's too full of himself and talks 99.9% nonstop without allowing the girl to talk too.
Re: Different Types Of Ladies On The First Date. - Meme Collection by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 17, 2018
Last year i went on a blind date & she was 1 & 3... Good lawwwd she was tiny, dumb, uninteresting & a liar all in one i almost cried. She wanted us to seat outside the eatery where everyone coming & going could see us.. I even tried to move her from there like "lets go see a movie" she no move, " lets go to the bar" ( which was still inside) babe no gree... Chai i couldn't wait to drop her off & locate the nearest bar & soak myself.. I stopped calling/ chatting her & funny enough she didn't bother me grin grin

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Ladies On The First Date. - Meme Collection by kinzation(m): 10:08pm On Jul 17, 2018
Senselin:
The ones that will order fried rice, sharwarma, French fries, two laps of fried chicken, yoghurt and take away and still tell you that she will "think about it" and later on, goes "voice mail".

As a rule, I don't spend much on the first date. I see it as bribing the lady and l didn't want to start what I couldn't finish (I no be Finidi George).

I once took a lady I met newly to eat fresh fish barbeque and after the first one, she asked me to order her "take-away", and I kindly told her I planned for only for what I have spent already. She got it with her money (she wanted to keep some cos it was very tasty) -she is now my wife. grin
Glory be to God....
next testifier please

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? / After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying / Do Guys Like This Really Exist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.