Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,732 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) - Romance (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) (98430 Views)

Why Do Guys Castigate Girls For Wanting To Date Only Rich Guys? / Man Slaps His Bride During Church Wedding (Photos, Video) / Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Timagex(m): 1:28am On Jul 19, 2018
sexybbstar:

Your own nko? You've forgotten abi. grin
I don't consume 2 much eggs...
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by correctyourself(m): 2:46am On Jul 19, 2018
blesoh:

Look I am a mother of three, so I am talking from experience.
When there's enough food I allow my kids eat to satisfaction, I give them two eggs each so no biggie

Yes two is OK depens on what the child can take because you need to add bread and tea, though I can't finish 2egg, 4slices and a cup of tea because I will not be comfortable with my tommy, but for that lady to fry 4egg when she still need to eat with bread and tea, I still did not think it's right because if that guy had fry 4egg she would not have met any egg.

We should learn to be conscious of what we do mostly when we visit, and I also think she would not do that in her home.
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Tedassie(m): 3:13am On Jul 19, 2018
OG1BABY:

Sorry sweetie, I don't slap or hit people not to talk of guys. My stating the cost of eggs was base on the comment I quoted, did you see that at all before you mentioned me? If you didn't, I'd advise you go back and check
Whatever..
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by SirMichael1: 3:30am On Jul 19, 2018
Organs:

Look at you, Now you want me to withdraw the two cents i already gave you. Now, English comprehension or impatience is part of your issues. Four eggs is too much if you eat eggs everyday, YES i agree, but not when you eat it once in a blue moon. Do You understand now! Also, depends on how its prepared. Four tiny white shell eggs is not the same as four big brown shell eggs. Nutritional value varies in color and to a small extent in the size. The suya consumption you talked about depends, on age, activities other factors as well. It's also not peculiar to the north, you eat isi-ewu very high in cholesterol and come here and complain about suya? Serena williams with all her workout and healthy eating habits has had blood clots. So, it all depends. If your girlfriend is trying to fry 4 eggs and you feel its too much, tell her in a gentlemanly and humane manner. Don't go and shamelessly and rudely snatch two away saying, you wan fry eggs for all our plenty battalion mumu Igbos. shocked shocked shocked.

Kanu Nwankeo had heart disease despite the fact he trained everyday. Don't associate genetics with what you don't know. I'm done with you.
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by 0ldirtybastard(m): 7:15am On Jul 19, 2018
Henitan24:
Is there any reason to beat a woman if you'll definitely should not be because of ordinary four eggs, this is insanity on the guy part. Girlie walk out majestically from the relationship

He slapped her because of her haughty reaction by pouring it in the sink. Why would she be that stupid and childish? Na because no be her sweat and hustle. Stupid, hungry, leg-spreading, mannerless glutton. Some leeches no get conscience. This might not be her first time and the dude must have paid his dues in tolerance and couldn't watch his future thwarted by some drainage system in the guise of a girlfriend. and for her to walk out with malice she must have been frying four eggs every visit till this very day but total eclipse happened in her babalawo's shrine and the guy got his senses back via spiritual DHL. Say no to financial implosions caused by women. You have a future, you have a life.

2 Likes

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Henitan24(f): 8:10am On Jul 19, 2018
0ldirtybastard:

He slapped her because of her haughty reaction by pouring it in the sink. Why would she be that stupid and childish? Na because no be her sweat and hustle. Stupid, hungry, leg-spreading, mannerless glutton. Some leeches no get conscience. This might not be her first time and the dude must have paid his dues in tolerance and couldn't watch his future thwarted by some drainage system in the guise of a girlfriend. and for her to walk out with malice she must have been frying four eggs every visit till this very day but total eclipse happened in her babalawo's shrine and the guy got his senses back via spiritual DHL. Say no to financial implosions caused by women. You have a future, you have a life.

You're right but your moniker though
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by valerianchikere: 10:45am On Jul 19, 2018
now the comments i am seeing here just concludes why a lot of Nigerians are stupid and unreasonable most especially youths ..first of all it is not about the egg, he slapped her because she was selfish and instead of taking corrections she poured away the eggs.someone is here talking about davido and his girlfriend, how senseless that is. i am not supporting the man for slapping his girlfriend but if i were in his shoes i will do the same period.
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Brunel(m): 10:15pm On Jul 19, 2018
Messidee
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by 0ldirtybastard(m): 10:31am On Jul 20, 2018
Henitan24:

You're right but your moniker though
Wetin do am?
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Henitan24(f): 11:02am On Jul 20, 2018
0ldirtybastard:

Wetin do am?
Not too good but it's yours sa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by GGirll: 11:04am On Jul 20, 2018
Zane2point4:

Hahaha, this one too much honestly to be barbing yourself cos of 300naira?
Well as regards to the topic, i think there shld be a boundry blw being extravagant and being stingy, one shldnt spend lavishly blc he have the money, spend on only necessary things, 4 eggs for an adult is too much unless used for an egg source or so.

You are very correct an adult above 35-40 should only eat 1 egg per week if they must eat egg...but as a guy who is in a relationship with a lady who may have a knack for food should caution her lovingly than harshly slapping her cos what will he do if any of his siblings slaps her in case they marry later? so my point is both of them were wrong n she couldnt have fried that egg without still giving the dude to eat except he just doesn't want to eat. when making love to her, does he thrust slowly or in excitement as he hungers to thrust likewise in her eating whta she likes he should allow her cos its what we have eaten that we can take to the grave...Eccl 5:18...for naked we came and its certain we shall leave with nothing Eccl 5:15....i don't solicit sex before marriage sha but i'm very sure they are doing it and that gave him the sole gut to slap another man's daughter he hasn't paid a dime on her head but she had given her all...what vanity n vexation of the spirit.
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by GGirll: 11:05am On Jul 20, 2018
Zane2point4:

Hahaha, this one too much honestly to be barbing yourself cos of 300naira?
Well as regards to the topic, i think there shld be a boundry blw being extravagant and being stingy, one shldnt spend lavishly blc he have the money, spend on only necessary things, 4 eggs for an adult is too much unless used for an egg source or so.

You are very correct an adult above 35-40 should only eat 1 egg per week if they must eat egg...but as a guy who is in a relationship with a lady who may have a knack for food should caution her lovingly than harshly slapping her cos what will he do if any of his siblings slaps her in case they marry later? so my point is both of them were wrong n she couldn't have fried that egg without still giving the dude to eat except he just doesn't want to eat. when making love to her, does he thrust slowly or in excitement as he hungers to thrust likewise in her eating what she likes he should allow her cos its what we have eaten that we can take to the grave...Eccl 5:18...for naked we came and its certain we shall leave with nothing Eccl 5:15....i don't solicit sex before marriage sha but i'm very sure they are doing it and that gave him the sole gut to slap another man's daughter he hasn't paid a dime on her head but she had given her all...what vanity n vexation of the spirit.
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by 0ldirtybastard(m): 11:23am On Jul 20, 2018
Henitan24:

Not too good but it's yours sa

Aww. Guess you're not a lover of hiphop, dearie. He's a rapper from a popular hiphop group "Wutang clan". He's dead though. I'm just preserving his legacy.
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Henitan24(f): 2:02pm On Jul 20, 2018
0ldirtybastard:

Aww. Guess you're not a lover of hiphop, dearie. He's a rapper from a popular hiphop group "Wutang clan". He's dead though. I'm just preserving his legacy.

Hearing this for the first time though. Nice one then
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 20, 2018
majekdom2:
Why hit someone when you can easily communicate or express your anger in words. I am sorry is easier accepted when verbally abused than physical. Most of us grew up verbally abusing one friend or the other but we still cool friends. I am not sure we remain true friends with someone who hits us. Now to the matter. Is she independent? I mean does this lady earn her income, if yes, it's a silly thing to stop her from eating what she wants. It may be the only food she would ha the whole day. If she doesn't earn her income and depends on the guy, then let her eat and tell her not to the next time. Its this simple. I understand where many are coming from tho, she fit no dey do this thing for her house but that's why you are her boyfriend. It reminds me of one babe wey dey use my bottle water brush her mouth... grin
Wow! She uses your bottle water to brush? Haha!
Anyways, I am sure she had her reasons. You prolly don't have clean water enough for her to brush her teeth in your house wink
About the your comment on verbal and physical abuse, abuse is actually abuse whether verbally or physically so if you abuse a girl in anyway, there should be no justification for that. An abuser is an abuser!
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 20, 2018
Oyindidi:
Glutton

You guys ain't heard.. Daniella boiled 5 fvcking eggs and ate them all by herself, no wonder the Biitch looks like a minivan.
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Kewtt: 11:22pm On Jul 20, 2018
Lalas247:
hmmm
lol well one guy I was seeing way bk .... did the same

only for me to wake up n the bastard fried 4 large eggs ! he hasn't seen a stocked up fridge before...

anyway...
I threw my perfume bottle at him and kicked the leech out ! ... this is why no point dating guys leaving at home with mummy .. they think money grows on trees .. nonsense

later Sorted things out only for the guy to later steal money from my account ( may he keep rotting in jail)... so u see I should have busted his head when I caught him frying 4 eggs ...

You need to write a book about your life..
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Kewtt: 11:23pm On Jul 20, 2018
Bidobado:

You guys ain't heard.. Daniella boiled 5 fvcking eggs and ate them all by herself, no wonder the Biitch looks like a minivan.
Who's that? Maybe your sperm was watery and she needed a high protein diet to augment
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Nofav0rs(m): 11:25pm On Jul 20, 2018
SirMichael1:

Okocha had heart disease despite the fact he trained everyday. Don't associate genetics with what you don't know. I'm done with you.
Which Okocha? undecided
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Lalas247(f): 8:34am On Jul 21, 2018
Kewtt:

You need to write a book about your life..
Lol funny thing is my friends here tell me that all the time ..... but that’s just too much work grin
Oshey
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Kewtt: 8:49am On Jul 21, 2018
Lalas247:

Lol funny thing is my friends here tell me that all the time ..... but that’s just too much work grin
Oshey
Pay someone to do it then
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by kingvicky(m): 1:24am On Aug 22, 2018
LivingFree:
I ate 9 eggs in less than 6 hrs yesterday grin

I fart so much my wallpaper started to fall off the wall embarassed lipsrsealed

TMI grin

Before you quote me with nonsense, ask yourself this:

Is it your egg?
Is it your fart?
Is it your wallpaper?

*Farts on the thread and leaves*

Hmm. Hot fart

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Tamaratokoni Okpewho Reacts To Sex Video With Pastor Chris Omatsola / Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces / Guy Staring At A Lady's Cleavage In A Club (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.