Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) - Romance (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) (98315 Views)

Why Do Guys Castigate Girls For Wanting To Date Only Rich Guys? / Man Slaps His Bride During Church Wedding (Photos, Video) / Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Codes151(m): 4:44pm On Jul 18, 2018
Saff:
same. i fried 3 eggs last week for myself, and i finished it all. Well, i guess we're living a life of luxury undecided
hmmm... Lol. The guy should have talked to her or sth rather
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Oyindidi(f): 4:55pm On Jul 18, 2018
Organs:

Oyindidi i am no kid ok. Also, i am not laughing with you. Seriously, you displayed serious "omo gutter" attitude by referencing "mama" in a mutual disagreement and you are a LADY. No matter how pained, its btw I and you, why bring mama into the mix? My summation holds. Yes, i got on your post and said poverty mentality cos, again, you are a LADY, how could you have blamed a girl that was physically slapped because of ordinary egg, habaaaa.
You a kid jare, I see you as a kid.
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Zane2point4(m): 5:06pm On Jul 18, 2018
GGirll:
This dude is a miser and a stingy ass that's how they start, one of them was trying to woo me and at a point he told me one day that wants to cut his hair so later i pinged to know if he was back cos i wanted to discuss with him on a project we were on...only for him to reply me tha he didn't go to the barber that he cut his hair himself and that he did the calculation n discovered its cheaper for him to do the hair cutting himself as he can't afford to e spending N300 on weekly basis...every day when i ask if he had eaten something he would alws tell me he cooked n all n later when i stylishly told him hes too stingy to himself he replied me that he doesn't like spending stylishly calling himself prudent n frugal, i laughed n told him off n moved on....the lady should run cos the idiot that slapped her over egg will kill over meat...he is stingy and a miser...quote me n be poorer grin grin grin grin
Hahaha, this one too much honestly to be barbing yourself cos of 300naira?
Well as regards to the topic, i think there shld be a boundry blw being extravagant and being stingy, one shldnt spend lavishly blc he have the money, spend on only necessary things, 4 eggs for an adult is too much unless used for an egg source or so.
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Organs(m): 5:09pm On Jul 18, 2018
Oyindidi:
You a kid jare, I see you as a kid.

If nobi say, your mouth and attitude disqualify you from babe wey i fit ask for her ##, i for show you say i no bi kid.
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Oyindidi(f): 5:11pm On Jul 18, 2018
Organs:

If nobi say, your mouth and attitude disqualify you from babe wey i fit ask for her ##, i for show you say i no bi kid.
Keep crying, you are a kid. So the only way to prove you're mature is through sexgrin, I was not wrong. Omomo

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by zinaunreal(m): 5:12pm On Jul 18, 2018
Vickygarl:

Health? It's not like I eat eggs everyday. Please don't be ridiculous. There's no health rule that says one cannot fry up to 4 eggs to eat at a time.When next u want to man that kind of point, back it up with facts.
There's no point arguing with you, I know ur type.

Know my type. Mschewww. Youre a glutton if you eat 4 eggs at a stretch. Go check yourself. Keep firing up your cholesterol. Na when you reach middle age you go hear am
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Zane2point4(m): 5:14pm On Jul 18, 2018
sexybbstar:
I can eat as much eggs as possible... That's if it's fried . I hate boiled eggs but I can eat 7 fried eggs. The taste alone is outta this world.
Mean you can finish a crate of egg in 2 days? Smh for your health shaa.
Hopefully you buy with your own hard earned cash.
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Dammylois(f): 5:15pm On Jul 18, 2018
If I dare fry two eggs for myself...... I will think I've added 2kg extra.... But this two people need to grow up sha

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by zinaunreal(m): 5:16pm On Jul 18, 2018
sexybbstar:
I can eat as much eggs as possible... That's if it's fried . I hate boiled eggs but I can eat 7 fried eggs. The taste alone is outta this world.

I hope its from your picket tho. Most of ya girls eat from a mans pocket

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Organs(m): 5:20pm On Jul 18, 2018
Oyindidi:
Keep crying, you are a kid. So the only way to prove you're mature is through sexgrin, I was not wrong. Omomo

Hmmm so your understanding of "I for show you say i nobi kid" is sex? Wallahi i was not even thinking about sex. you see yaself!!! tongue tongue tongue. serious question - Oyindidi, how old are you? Just tell me the ballpark where you fall into.
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 18, 2018
zinaunreal:

Know my type. Mschewww. Youre a glutton if you eat 4 eggs at a stretch. Go check yourself. Keep firing up your cholesterol. Na when you reach middle age you go hear am
U are just grabbing at straws. It would not do u any harm to just accept defeat and move on.
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Oyindidi(f): 5:36pm On Jul 18, 2018
Organs:

Hmmm so your understanding of "I for show you say i nobi kid" is sex? Wallahi i was not even thinking about sex. you see yaself!!! tongue tongue tongue. serious question - Oyindidi, how old are you? Just tell me the ballpark where you fall into.
That was what you meant, see person?
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Organs(m): 5:40pm On Jul 18, 2018
Oyindidi:
That was what you meant, see person?

hmm, if you say that was what i meant, then pls prove to me how "sex" will show i am not a kid for your mind oh, since na you dey help me reason wetin dey for my mind
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by ojun50(m): 5:47pm On Jul 18, 2018
[quote author=nerd51 post=69484973]

Oh, so he was right in correcting her with a slap...na wa for some people sha[/quote
HW my egg do u eat in yr parent house because am sure thy are still feeding u.
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by yassinattah(m): 6:00pm On Jul 18, 2018
Uglymugg:

Can you summarize all this?
U pple are getting this all wrong,
Let's use psychology to explain this saga,
She wanted to fry four eggs and her boyfriend reduced the number of eggs she wanted to fry, mind u d boyfriend is in his house living a conservative n prudent kinda lifestyle,the girlfriend on the other hand being a laulau spending kinda of lady got angry that her boyfriend stopped her 4rm frying eggs and decided to pour the eggs in the sink because she felt what is even in four eggs that some pple will throw away or waste them without a second taught.
And the boyfriend being a no nonsense kinda person decided to slap her for the fact that she wasted the eggs by pouring it away,
So what is the fuzz all about between the feminist and chauvinist on nairaland.
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Organs(m): 6:01pm On Jul 18, 2018
Organs:

hmm, if you say that was what i meant, then pls prove to me how "sex" will show i am not a kid for your mind oh, since na you dey help me reason wetin dey for my mind

Organs:

Oyindidi - No Reply anymore? Tell me how i meant "sex" naaa....you don gbuorsooo, you see ya life?
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Oyindidi(f): 6:15pm On Jul 18, 2018
Organs:

Go away joor, no time for your childish talk
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Fingerprinter(m): 6:16pm On Jul 18, 2018
stagger:
The slap is a no-no.

You just cut off those things that only a man can do for a woman. It works all the time like magic. When she enters his house, will a slap be used as the tool of registering annoyance at every misstep?

Just curious, what are the things that "only a man can do for a woman?"
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Organs(m): 6:27pm On Jul 18, 2018
Oyindidi:
Go away joor, no time for your childish talk

I rest my case. Your insult too much. Calling a full grown Nmadu kid. I no follow you drag again. Carry your gra-gra go front. Me i know i am not a kid.
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by SirMichael1: 6:28pm On Jul 18, 2018
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by SirMichael1: 6:49pm On Jul 18, 2018
Organs:

SirMichael1 - The definition of a fool is "He who knows not and knows not that he knows not".. Bro, you are a fool by definition sir.

What part of this do you not understand "Firstly, depends on the size, 4 eggs is not too much if you do not eat eggs everyday" I wrote "Firstly" to even draw attention to it, but guess what, a fool will always act out the foolishness in them. The rest of your write up is trash if you had read and comprehended the emboldened. Also, the "guest" part, in all Nigerian cultures, you treat a guest with respect. A guest will be forgiven for an error because they are "guests", also, there are ways of communicating and effecting change rather than the brutal, physical abusive and crude way this your fellow mumu acted. Get enlightened, get the knowledge you are assuming "abokis" don't have and most importantly, stop making a big deal out of "food" that is eaten. It is poverty mentality. Food should be freely shared, given and eaten with joy and happiness and not all the nonsense the writer and you are bringing up.

Usually, I don't school folks this much 'cause they catch up fast. Anyways, I guess you'll be an exception.

Read this carefully before throwing tantrums like the fat kid whose cake got stolen.

Irrespective of the size of the egg, the nutritional value is the same. Yes! An egg contains roughly about 72 calories.

For an adult, consuming over 1 egg is harmful. It is too much cholesterol and fat. At most, take one whole egg and one egg white 'cause egg white contains protein.

Fuçk your being a guest in my house! Fuçking guest comes over and start throwing tantrums 'cause I corrected you, I'll fuçking send you outta my house. Besides, I cook for my guest not the other way round. FFS, she's even a Lady who is meant to know how to manage stuffs. If you really want respect as a guest, then don't crack my eggs and throw them down the sink skunk!

Son, when I say Abokis lack knowledge, I know what I say. I am right here in the north seeing what these people do, they could eat 2 fried egg, bread and tea in the morning and these same stupid people will still come back after work in the evening to eat fried noodles and 'eggs'.

Again in retort, poverty mentality and BP kee you there!

Now that you've been schooled, do you want to apologize and take back your definition of a fool which by the way fits you perfectly, blockhead? smiley
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by aribisala0(m): 7:03pm On Jul 18, 2018
SirMichael1:

Usually, I don't school folks this much 'cause they catch up fast. Anyways, I guess you'll be an exception.

Read this carefully before throwing tantrums like the fat kid whose cake got stolen.

Irrespective of the size of the egg, the nutritional value is the same. Yes! An egg contains roughly about 72 calories.

For an adult, consuming over 1 egg is harmful. It is too much cholesterol and fat. At most, take one whole egg and one egg white 'cause egg white contains protein.

Fuçk your being a guest in my house! Fuçking guest comes over and start throwing tantrums 'cause I corrected you, I'll fuçking send you outta my house. Besides, I cook for my guest not the other way round. FFS, she's even a Lady who is meant to know how to manage stuffs. If you really want respect as a guest, then don't crack my eggs and throw them down the sink skunk!

Son, when I say Abokis lack knowledge, I know what I say. I am right here in the north seeing what these people do, they could eat 2 fried egg, bread and tea in the morning and these same stupid people will still come back after work in the evening to eat fried noodles and 'eggs'.

Now that you've been schooled, do you want to apologize and take back your definition of a fool which by the way fits you perfectly, blockhead? smiley

Your claim that eating more than one egg is harmful is not backed up by science.
The underlying assumption that dietary cholesterol contributes to elevated BLOOD cholesterol level is wrong

Cholesterol is synthesized in the body and constitutes over 30% of the membranes of all cells

What is of greater concern is saturated fatty acid from sources like butter and and animal fat.

High blood cholesterol could be harmful but high blood cholesterol does not follow from high dietary cholesterol.

Rather it is synthesized in the body and genetcs are imortant as is the consumption of saturated fats
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by SirMichael1: 7:08pm On Jul 18, 2018
aribisala0:

Your claim that eating more than one egg is harmful is not backed up by science.
The underlying assumption that dietary cholesterol contributes to elevated BLOOD cholesterol level is wrong

Cholesterol is synthesized in the body and constitutes over 30% of the membranes of all cells

What is of greater concern is saturated fatty acid from sources like butter and and animal fat.

High blood cholesterol could be harmful but high blood cholesterol does not follow from high dietary cholesterol.

Rather it is synthesized in the body and genetcs are imortant as is the consumption of saturated fats

Does egg contains animal fat? Yes or No?

Don't keep me waiting for long.
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by aribisala0(m): 7:18pm On Jul 18, 2018
SirMichael1:

Does egg contains animal fat? Yes or No?

Don't keep me waiting for long.
Hahahah
Animal fat is not a chemical category.

There are so many many healthy animal fats

The key issue is whether the fats are saturated or not.

Eggs contain Omega-3 fats which are very healthy.
Just like you would find in fish like mackerel.

one egg weighing about 40 grammes contains about 1. 3 grammes saturated fat which is 6.4% of tthe Recommended daily allowance
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by aribisala0(m): 7:22pm On Jul 18, 2018
If you eat 3 eggs 2 or 3 times a week that is fine

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 18, 2018
Sistar:

PLEASE I NEED THAT SITE WHERE THIS SHIT CAME FROM. THE TRUTH NEED TO BE TOLD TO THE MALE FOLKS. With due respect especially that HE GOAT who calls himself an animal in human skin.

breakup or makeus on instagram

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by zinaunreal(m): 7:29pm On Jul 18, 2018
Vickygarl:

U are just grabbing at straws. It would not do u any harm to just accept defeat and move on.

Embrace the facts and move on also. Gulping four eggs is bad for you healthwise. 3 eggs per week is acceptable. Ah ah 4 major eggs why wont men look elsewhere where you people turn to balloons?

Slapping someone for food habit is absolutely wrong. Swallowing 4 eggs in one sitting is wrong.
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by SirMichael1: 7:38pm On Jul 18, 2018
aribisala0:

Hahahah
Animal fat is not a chemical category.

There are so many many healthy animal fats

The key issue is whether the fats are saturated or not.

Eggs contain Omega-3 fats which are very healthy.
Just like you would find in fish like mackerel.

one egg weighing about 40 grammes contains about 1. 3 grammes saturated fat which is 6.4% of tthe Recommended daily allowance

Alright, tag along.

You agree with the research that says red meat is harmful to adults?
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Organs(m): 7:39pm On Jul 18, 2018
SirMichael1:

Now i see you understand a bit what i was saying but still beclouded by what you see around you in the North and that is still affecting your conclusion. Now, for how "Guests" should be treated, its your opinion against mine, so to each his own. Maybe you were raised in a culture where you feel you are doing a guest a favor by hosting them and providing for them while i was raised in a culture that is welcoming and goes above and beyond to make a guest feel comfortable and sees it as honour for a guest to visit. In the example you gave about the Northerners eating more than 1 egg per day, we are basically saying the same thing so we at least agree on that. I will not apologise, i will tone it down a bit. Yes, you are not a fool, you just lack sense a little bit. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 18, 2018
Bros, About the eggs not about the eggs. Who cares.
I will give your sister a factory reset for looking at me wrong. And when you come to me, I will pull up this thread justifying a men hitting a woman.
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by aribisala0(m): 7:45pm On Jul 18, 2018
SirMichael1:

Alright, tag along.

You agree with the research that says red meat is harmful to adults?
Not relevant to eggs

though I am not aware of such research.

That is like asking do I agree with the research that water is harmful to adults
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by SirMichael1: 8:01pm On Jul 18, 2018
Organs:

Now i see you understand a bit what i was saying but still beclouded by what you see around you in the North and that is still affecting your conclusion. Now, for how "Guests" should be treated, its your opinion against mine, so to each his own. Maybe you were raised in a culture where you feel you are doing a guest a favor by hosting them and providing for them while i was raised in a culture that is welcoming and goes above and beyond to make a guest feel comfortable and sees it as honour for a guest to visit. In the example you gave about the Northerners eating more than 1 egg per day, we are basically saying the same thing so we at least agree on that. I will not apologise, i will tone it down a bit. Yes, you are not a fool, you just lack sense a little bit. tongue tongue tongue

You're trying to play safe and cool. I don't do that. Bring up points and counter and not hiding behind some silly emoji.

We aren't saying the same thing. Uneducated northeners are fools. They feel enjoying means eating excessively and uncultivated. That's how one old man will go to a 'suya' (barbeque) stand and be munching his life away thinking that he is enjoying.

You are of the opinion that eating 4 eggs in a day is okay depending on the size of each while I am of the opinion that it's a health hazard. We're not on the same path.

Similarly, if a guest comes over (a guest as endearing as a gf), the she should feel comfy while I cook for her. You're a guest not an occupant. Know your place and stop throwing cracked eggs in the sink 'cause I rebuked you!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England / Tamaratokoni Okpewho Reacts To Sex Video With Pastor Chris Omatsola / How My Ex Humiliated Me On Christmas Eve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.