Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) - Romance (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) (98434 Views)

Why Do Guys Castigate Girls For Wanting To Date Only Rich Guys? / Man Slaps His Bride During Church Wedding (Photos, Video) / Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by SirMichael1: 8:08pm On Jul 18, 2018
aribisala0:
Not relevant to eggs

though I am not aware of such research.

That is like asking do I agree with the research that water is harmful to adults

You're aware of such research right? That means you don't fault the conclusion right?

So this brings me to my next question.

You rightly said something like consumed cholesterol gets process in the body and doesn't constitute to the cholesterol level in your blood right?

We both know that red meat has high cholesterol, why is it advisable for an adult to desist from it if the cholesterol will get processed?
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 18, 2018
zinaunreal:

Embrace the facts and move on also. Gulping four eggs is bad for you healthwise. 3 eggs per week is acceptable. Ah ah 4 major eggs why wont men look elsewhere where you people turn to balloons?

Slapping someone for food habit is absolutely wrong. Swallowing 4 eggs in one sitting is wrong.
Issokay. Continue
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Belleful: 8:24pm On Jul 18, 2018
Oyindidi:
I put it to you that you have never eaten more than #200 breakfast... Anuofia

I put it to you that you can't deny I bought u a plate of food that cost #200 when you were in kirikiri prison. Ewu anugboko.

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Organs(m): 8:25pm On Jul 18, 2018
SirMichael1:

You're trying to play safe and cool. I don't do that. Bring up points and counter and not hiding behind some silly emoji.

We aren't saying the same thing. Uneducated northeners are fools. They feel enjoying means eating excessively and uncultivated. That's how one old man will go to a 'suya' (barbeque) stand and be munching his life away thinking that he is enjoying.

You are of the opinion that eating 4 eggs in a day is okay depending on the size of each while I am of the opinion that it's a health hazard. We're not on the same path.

Similarly, if a guest comes over (a guest as endearing as a gf), the she should feel comfy while I cook for her. You're a guest not an occupant. Know your place and stop throwing cracked eggs in the sink 'cause I rebuked you!!

Look at you, Now you want me to withdraw the two cents i already gave you. Now, English comprehension or impatience is part of your issues. Four eggs is too much if you eat eggs everyday, YES i agree, but not when you eat it once in a blue moon. Do You understand now! Also, depends on how its prepared. Four tiny white shell eggs is not the same as four big brown shell eggs. Nutritional value varies in color and to a small extent in the size. The suya consumption you talked about depends, on age, activities other factors as well. It's also not peculiar to the north, you eat isi-ewu very high in cholesterol and come here and complain about suya? Serena williams with all her workout and healthy eating habits has had blood clots. So, it all depends. If your girlfriend is trying to fry 4 eggs and you feel its too much, tell her in a gentlemanly and humane manner. Don't go and shamelessly and rudely snatch two away saying, you wan fry eggs for all our plenty battalion mumu Igbos. shocked shocked shocked.
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by aribisala0(m): 8:25pm On Jul 18, 2018
SirMichael1:

You're aware of such research right? That means you don't fault the conclusion right?

So this brings me to my next question.

You rightly said something like consumed cholesterol gets process in the body and doesn't constitute to the cholesterol level in your blood right?

We both know that red meat has high cholesterol, why is it advisable for an adult to desist from it if the cholesterol will get processed?
Your Logic is wack. Really obtuse
I am not aware of such research
Scientific conclusions are not couched in terms like "red meat s harmful" . That is nonsense
What is more likely is "exessive". Excessive would then have to be bechmarked to an RDA recommended Daily Allowance
Even too much water is harmful

My point is let us stick to the topic We are talking about eggs what next snake meat?

At any rate even if your so called red mead is harmful claim iis correct it is not necessarily or only because of cholesterolI
Red meat has an association with cancer that is nothing to do with choolesterol

I already talked about saturated fat that is more important than dietary cholesterol in atherosclerotic concerns from raised blood cholesterol
With eggs the Saturated fat in one egg is very small indeed compared to the RDA
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Oyindidi(f): 8:35pm On Jul 18, 2018
Belleful:

I put it to you that you can't deny I bought u a plate of food that cost #200 when you were in kirikiri prison. Ewu anugboko.
Back to sender... Na you go enter kirikiri soon.
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Belleful: 8:50pm On Jul 18, 2018
Oyindidi:
Back to sender... Na you go enter kirikiri soon.
receive ur blessing. controller general of kirikiri prison
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Oyindidi(f): 8:52pm On Jul 18, 2018
Belleful:

receive ur blessing. controller general of kirikiri prison
Na you start am, take your sentence
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by QuietHammer(m): 8:53pm On Jul 18, 2018
Sistar:

No wonder his an illiterate.
Ugly brain i just heard you had a bitter experience while growing with your parents. WWW is urgently recruiting . You need to apply ASAP

World Wide Wrestling (FYI)

Lesson to be learnt.
*NO MATTER WHAT HER OFFENSE IS. NEVER EVER RAISE YOUR HAND TO HIT A LADY*
Even if she hits me first?
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Belleful: 8:57pm On Jul 18, 2018
Oyindidi:
Na you start am, take your sentence

na u end am. take ur question
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Oyindidi(f): 8:59pm On Jul 18, 2018
Belleful:

na u end am. take ur question
Which question?
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Belleful: 9:00pm On Jul 18, 2018
Oyindidi:
Which question?
which sentence?
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by blesoh(f): 9:00pm On Jul 18, 2018
correctyourself:

If because life is one you lavish everything, what would do if life becomes two? In this of one life and a before end of one life and had a child, what would you do when you've already finished everything?
Look I am a mother of three, so I am talking from experience.
When there's enough food I allow my kids eat to satisfaction, I give them two eggs each so no biggie
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Oyindidi(f): 9:00pm On Jul 18, 2018
Belleful:

which sentence?
mtchweeeew
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 18, 2018
zinaunreal:

I hope its from your picket tho. Most of ya girls eat from a mans pocket

Count me out bros. I buy my things myself. smiley smiley
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 18, 2018
Zane2point4:

Mean you can finish a crate of egg in 2 days? Smh for your health shaa.
Hopefully you buy with your own hard earned cash.
Yes, I buy with my money. Most times I buy eggs with the money I should have used for a better thing.

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Belleful: 9:09pm On Jul 18, 2018
Oyindidi:
mtchweeeew
weeeewhctm
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 18, 2018
Growing up, if my old man or any of my sibs should dip hands into my food I get very upset to to the extent of kicking the plate away. Touching my drink was the worst, I picture your slime settling as phlegm at the bottom my throat.

Some people can be territorial like that. Personally when it comes to fried eggs, don't waste your time frying one or two, cos with the shít-eating grin I'll give you, you going back in there to fry an extra two. Fúck all that one egg per day shít. That said, if I was in her shoes I'll definitely drain the nonsense and GTFOT. It's an insult she's a big girl let her eat what she likes. If the eggs were limited and meant for something else or you ain't too gallant then that's a different thing.

Now unto the issue of laying hands on her, I for one am no hypocrite and like I'll always tell my colleagues during our little men talk, you'll never catch me saying I can't hit a woman. I can't guarantee that. Highest thing nah to knee down beg am later, that's if she's even worth the effort. My 2 cents.
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by pocohantas(f): 9:23pm On Jul 18, 2018
CorGier:
Growing up, if my old man or any of my sibs should dip hands into my food I get very upset to to the extent of kicking the plate away. Touching my drink was the worst, I picture your slime settling as phlegm at the bottom my throat.

Some people can be territorial like that. Personally when it comes to fried eggs, don't waste your time frying one or two, cos with the shít-eating grin I'll give you, you going back in there to fry an extra two. Fúck all that one egg per day shít. That said, if I was in her shoes I'll definitely drain the nonsense and GTFOT. It's an insult she's a big girl let her eat what she likes. If the eggs were limited and meant for something else or you ain't too gallant then that's a different thing.

Now unto the issue of laying hands on her, I for one am no hypocrite and like I'll always tell my colleagues during our little men talk, you'll never catch me saying I can't hit a woman. I can't guarantee that. Highest thing nah to knee down beg am later, that's if she's even worth the effort. My 2 cents.

Nawa! Please work on your temper and ability to tolerate.
How do some of you get this angry?
Doesn't it cause chest pain?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by QuietHammer(m): 9:25pm On Jul 18, 2018
sexybbstar:
I can eat as much eggs as possible... That's if it's fried . I hate boiled eggs but I can eat 7 fried eggs. The taste alone is outta this world.
Omg! Who the fvck cares?

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 18, 2018
pocohantas:

Nawa! Please work on your temper and ability to tolerate.
How do some of you get this angry?
Doesn't it cause chest pain?

Poco dearie, you won't understand.
See even if I know I can't hit a girl, my woman has no business knowing that.
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by OG1BABY(f): 9:28pm On Jul 18, 2018
LosVikingos:

She poured the egg away out of anger

He slapped her for her action out of anger

So....
He would have done something else out of anger and not slap out of anger.
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by ibkayee(f): 9:28pm On Jul 18, 2018
CorGier:
Off topic but lmao I'm exactly the same way!!

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by OG1BABY(f): 9:33pm On Jul 18, 2018
Tedassie:

Then what has the cost of egg got to do with anything? Im not picking sides, just letting you know, your weighing your judgement on the cost of egg against the guy's refusal to oblige her greed, is irrelevant. Yes, he had no right to hit the girl. it was wrong. Violence shouldn't be perpetrated against anyone be it male or female. But im sure as hell you have slapped or hit guys before too,does that make it right it too?

Sorry sweetie, I don't slap or hit people not to talk of guys. My stating the cost of eggs was base on the comment I quoted, did you see that at all before you mentioned me? If you didn't, I'd advise you go back and check
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by nerd51(f): 10:21pm On Jul 18, 2018
[quote author=ojun50 post=69498320][/quote]

What is this one typing?
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by annyberry: 10:43pm On Jul 18, 2018
d bobo is not serious.......my friend a male for DAT matter eat four eggs at once........evn longing for more......d guy would av ignored it den warn not to do DAT again.......
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Zane2point4(m): 10:53pm On Jul 18, 2018
sexybbstar:

Yes, I buy with my money. Most times I buy eggs with the money I should have used for a better thing.
Dont spoil this your fine shape o.
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Wroxxane: 10:54pm On Jul 18, 2018
Sistar:

You need to keep quite. When humans are talking. Am sure thats how your father slaps and beats your mum.
Please talk lets hear you speak about your experience.
Who gave you the right to hit her. If you cant afford a crate of eggs please you dont need a woman. What you need is pocket money from your dad.
A crate of egg is just 1000. Even you clergy that you pay offerings to can assit you if you call for epp.
Poverty is a disease and if not cured now...na everlasting death
In some parts of Nigeria, you'd get a crate of big-sized eggs for 700 naira sef

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Timagex(m): 1:07am On Jul 19, 2018
sexybbstar:

your iso go bad gaaan o cool shocked
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Nobody: 1:11am On Jul 19, 2018
QuietHammer:
Omg! Who the fvck cares?
And you quoted me? Lmao grin grin
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Nobody: 1:12am On Jul 19, 2018
Zane2point4:
Dont spoil this your fine shape o.
Lol.. I won't grin
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Nobody: 1:13am On Jul 19, 2018
Timagex:
your iso go bad gaaan o cool shocked
Your own nko? You've forgotten abi. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Leaked SEX Tape Of South African High School Students Goes Viral(photos+video) / Tamaratokoni Okpewho Reacts To Sex Video With Pastor Chris Omatsola / Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.