Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

"Men Don't Control If They Will S*x A Lady Or Not, Ladies Decides' - Lady Says - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Men Don't Control If They Will S*x A Lady Or Not, Ladies Decides' - Lady Says (1986 Views)

Lady Says She Found Gold Inside Water She Fetched From A Well (pics/video) / South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone / "Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Men Don't Control If They Will S*x A Lady Or Not, Ladies Decides' - Lady Says by correctbae: 7:14pm On Jul 17, 2018
When it comes to sex, who deserves the credit more? Is it the guy, for able to get the lady to go down with him? Or the lady who deem the guy fit to have sex with him?
A lady has taken to her twitter handle, to drop the esteem of guys who feels they have won anytime they were able to get a lady to have sex with them. According to her tweets, ladies always decides if they will have sex with guys at the very minutes of seeing them.

Tweets below;

niggas haven’t realized that they don’t control whether a woman gives them pussy or not yet? lmaooooo. we already decided if we was gone Bleep you or not within the first minute of seeing you. your future in the pussy was solidified before you opened your dumb ass mouth.
like niggas give themselves way more credit than they deserve when they fucking lol.

Read Also: Nigerian Guy Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself  https://correct.com.ng/nigerian-guy-slaps-his-girlfriend-for-wanting-to-fry-four-eggs-for-herself-alone/

Re: "Men Don't Control If They Will S*x A Lady Or Not, Ladies Decides' - Lady Says by zionmde: 7:23pm On Jul 17, 2018
looks Like our world now revolves around stupidity
If the attention and focus young people give to sexx is invested into creative thinking, we would have been a hundred years ahead of where we are today

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Men Don't Control If They Will S*x A Lady Or Not, Ladies Decides' - Lady Says by samysmoothfresh: 7:27pm On Jul 17, 2018
aunty to be honest, no party (male or female) deserves "more credit"

the only thing that deserves the credit is your PUSSY

dat my friend, is the real MVP........,..............
it suffers, enjoys, swallows anything, widens, contracts etc without complaining

respect and much credit plus accolade to all pussies round the world especially the ones whose owners are dumb oloshos and loose girlfriends

1 Like

Re: "Men Don't Control If They Will S*x A Lady Or Not, Ladies Decides' - Lady Says by Bintabisiriyu: 7:30pm On Jul 17, 2018
I bang i suck, lick squeeze, touch, rub, bite, hit and all you do is just lie moaning like an opressed widow. NO WE DON'T DESERVE ANY CREDIT. Bloody hoelosho
Re: "Men Don't Control If They Will S*x A Lady Or Not, Ladies Decides' - Lady Says by donstan18: 7:34pm On Jul 17, 2018
Logically, she's making sense. Why? Because most guys spend, run around and do some weird things just to get your pussay, at the end, you'll still decide if you'll give the pussay or not. So in this case, the credit belongs to you because you didn't stress alot.

But here are the reasons why guys take the credit when they smash different pussay.

>They don't give themselves credit because you are a loser, they give themselves credit for achieving their major goal.

>Biologically and consequences ; They'll still take the credit because you as a lady will lose with time, sagging and slippers boobs, slack and wide pussay, rumpled and leaking ass, pregnancy, abortion and others.

Question is ; Why do ladies feel cheated and hurt if a guy's attitude change towards them after sex?

Funny thing is; They will still give a guy credit themselves by asking questions like "So you changed because you've gotten what you wanted? "
grin

8 Likes

Re: "Men Don't Control If They Will S*x A Lady Or Not, Ladies Decides' - Lady Says by Thewesterner(m): 7:51pm On Jul 17, 2018
Big lie
Re: "Men Don't Control If They Will S*x A Lady Or Not, Ladies Decides' - Lady Says by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 17, 2018
Very true.

And every dumb comment that comes out that mouth only serves to dry up the puss. So inasmuch as you should always assume attraction, don't think you can negotiate attraction by talking more. You're only hurting your chances.

Hence why you should always talk less, more eye contact, then kino. The earlier you know if she's DTF the better.
Re: "Men Don't Control If They Will S*x A Lady Or Not, Ladies Decides' - Lady Says by pocohantas(f): 8:04pm On Jul 17, 2018
CorGier:
Very true.

And every dumb comment that comes out that mouth only serves to dry up the puss. So inasmuch as you should always assume attraction, don't think you can negotiate attraction by talking more. You're only hurting your chances.

Hence why you should always talk less, more eye contact, then kino. The earlier you know if she's DTF the better.

LOL, you seem to be the only one who understands her so far cheesy
Re: "Men Don't Control If They Will S*x A Lady Or Not, Ladies Decides' - Lady Says by delugajackson: 9:04pm On Jul 17, 2018
Hoes are becoming more bold these days.

Whether we get credit for hitting it or not, it doesn't matter. The most important thing is that once we got the password, we can always log in at any time. I guess that didn't occur to you, right?

2 Likes

Re: "Men Don't Control If They Will S*x A Lady Or Not, Ladies Decides' - Lady Says by payman(m): 10:41pm On Jul 17, 2018
u go fear makeup...my dear dnt deceive urself,a naija girl will bleep d guy she considers most irritating d moment he shows her some cash.its all abt d money
Re: "Men Don't Control If They Will S*x A Lady Or Not, Ladies Decides' - Lady Says by ashewoboy(m): 11:43pm On Jul 17, 2018
There is an iota of truth innit. Just like saying there is iota of lesbianism in every lady.
Re: "Men Don't Control If They Will S*x A Lady Or Not, Ladies Decides' - Lady Says by Nobody: 8:09am On Jul 18, 2018
pocohantas:

LOL, you seem to be the only one who understands her so far cheesy

I guess I was in a similar situation two nights ago so I can relate. We talked about everything; life then relationships, to food, weed, music, even sex.
Then I realized that with her, the charm and charisma wouldn't really do much. She held all the cards, she alone would be deciding how the night ends...
Re: "Men Don't Control If They Will S*x A Lady Or Not, Ladies Decides' - Lady Says by pocohantas(f): 8:17am On Jul 18, 2018
CorGier:

I guess I was in a similar situation two nights ago so I can relate. We talked about everything; life then relationships, to food, weed, music, even sex.
Then I realized that with her, the charm and charisma wouldn't really do much. She held all the cards, she alone would be deciding how the night ends...

So, how did it end na? wink
Re: "Men Don't Control If They Will S*x A Lady Or Not, Ladies Decides' - Lady Says by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 18, 2018
pocohantas:

So, how did it end na? wink

Lol. Yours truly made it home just before midnight, with only a lousy hug to show for it.

Wouldn't want to cheat on her man she says, I guess we'll see.

1 Like

Re: "Men Don't Control If They Will S*x A Lady Or Not, Ladies Decides' - Lady Says by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 19, 2018
Innit:

bruv why the mention na!!!
cheesy cheesy cheesy....

(1) (Reply)

Life After Service (meme Collection) / I Had The Chance To Make Her Mine But I Messed It Up "Whats Next?" / “i’ve Slept With 24 Actors After Dating My First Sugar Daddy At 16” – Ghanaian A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.