Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

I'm In Love With My Bestie... How Do I Tell Her? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Love With My Bestie... How Do I Tell Her? (4956 Views)

I Slept With My "Bestie"! / My Bestie Is Now Asking Me Out / I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm In Love With My Bestie... How Do I Tell Her? by AgentGoat: 1:58pm On Jul 18, 2018
Naijagram:
I'm seriously in love with my Bestie... I don't know how to tell him and I don't want to lose him as well.

He's so caring and very nice to me.
We do almost everything together... We go to the movies together, eat together and all that.

People think we are dating.

I don't want to make a mistake. I have feelings for him...I don't know if has feelings for me too.

Suggestions please!

No Insults.

Are you virgin?

Is he also virgin?
Re: I'm In Love With My Bestie... How Do I Tell Her? by danilmo: 2:30pm On Jul 18, 2018
Naijagram:
I'm seriously in love with my Bestie... I don't know how to tell him and I don't want to lose him as well.

We do almost everything together... We go to the movies together, eat together and all that.

I don't want to make a mistake. I have feelings for him...I don't know if has feelings for me too.

Suggestions please!

No Insults.

anytime u guys are having a good time together

call him and ask him,

dont u think people will start having the feelings that we are dating, but if possible can we have a limit to our closeness or du u have anything in mind as regards our closeness..

cheesy trust me he ll start stammering and ask u out ,

3 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Bestie... How Do I Tell Her? by proudevil: 2:33pm On Jul 18, 2018
Serve him your honey pot and he shall worship you..thank me later.
Re: I'm In Love With My Bestie... How Do I Tell Her? by respect80(m): 2:36pm On Jul 18, 2018
So this my bestie is on NL too.

You should have told me you love me na, why posting it on NL.
Oya meet me for my bed make we collide fast fast

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With My Bestie... How Do I Tell Her? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 18, 2018
MissRaine69:
No wonder men do not trust women with male best friends.
Does he have a woman in his life?
If he does it’s best to extract yourself from this friendship as unrequited love consumes you.

Ridiculous.
Re: I'm In Love With My Bestie... How Do I Tell Her? by centboy123456(m): 4:06pm On Jul 18, 2018
decatalyst:
I knew it!

Just another chicken that is being fed and is ready to be boiled for the stomach grin

But in this case, nah the chicken sef dey offer herself to be boiled. grin

If you know, you know wink

hahahahaha men what wrong with you you made me laugh so hard
Re: I'm In Love With My Bestie... How Do I Tell Her? by Meedass(m): 4:57pm On Jul 18, 2018
Naijagram:

Suggestions please!

No Insults.

If na bestie when no get bar, wen dey struggle..you go like am so? Girls and their fake life...I can bet the guy in question will be cute, if na one ugly boy..na ATM bestie be that

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With My Bestie... How Do I Tell Her? by niyot124: 9:28pm On Jul 18, 2018
All this male and female "bestie" sef grin cheesy
Re: I'm In Love With My Bestie... How Do I Tell Her? by calex9496(m): 9:57pm On Jul 18, 2018
I wish I had someone that is crushing on me, I don dey single tire, even to toast gal na wahala and I am scared because of my last experience, my Bae left me and ran to another man, na so I just dey like say na only me...... but I guess you should tell the guy watsup, be frank to him and I swear its gonna work out for u guys... its hard this days to find a girl that will love u wholehearted and will go to any extent to make u happy.... am still waiting for my lover shaaaa, let me know if she will love me first....
Re: I'm In Love With My Bestie... How Do I Tell Her? by donjobill: 12:05am On Jul 19, 2018
niyot124:
All this male and female "bestie" sef grin cheesy

Not good for females and males who have the tendency of falling in love easily.
Re: I'm In Love With My Bestie... How Do I Tell Her? by niyot124: 9:46am On Jul 19, 2018
donjobill:

Not good for females and males who have the tendency of falling in love easily.

It's just a sham.

One party always ends up falling in love grin
Re: I'm In Love With My Bestie... How Do I Tell Her? by donjobill: 9:03pm On Jul 19, 2018
niyot124:

It's just a sham.

One party always ends up falling in love grin

cheesy
Re: I'm In Love With My Bestie... How Do I Tell Her? by Agathocles: 4:40am On Jul 27, 2018
Opinionated:
Who are those creating all these wack words? What is a "bestie"?

It's an American word. It means "best friend."

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is Why You Guys Should Never Marry A Hoe / Nude Video Of Blessing Okoro Posted Online, Nigerian Fans Blast Her / Marry One Out Of The Two Or Go To Jail (ladies)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.