Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

My Condom Breaks During Sex Please Help ! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Condom Breaks During Sex Please Help ! (4437 Views)

Lady Flaunts Her Phone With Used Condom Under. See Reactions (Photos) / 5 Things To Do When Your C0ndom Breaks During S3x / My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Condom Breaks During Sex Please Help ! by mrpeter010(m): 9:48pm On Jul 17, 2018
I Am Regretting having Sex With My Girl This Evening, i Can't Eat I Have Lost Happetite, i Can't Sleep. Please Guys Help Me i am not Ready To Marry i Am Planning To Go to School Next Year . My Girl Started Complaining of stomach Pain immediately After The Sex which Makes Me restless. Please What Should I Do In Order To Stop anything Funny Trying To Happen. I Can't Imagine Myself Having A Child Now. God I Won't Do It Again.
Re: My Condom Breaks During Sex Please Help ! by ojun50(m): 9:50pm On Jul 17, 2018
how old are u

3 Likes

Re: My Condom Breaks During Sex Please Help ! by mekuso89(m): 9:53pm On Jul 17, 2018
Bro your village people almost catching up with you, be careful
Re: My Condom Breaks During Sex Please Help ! by Blakjewelry(m): 9:55pm On Jul 17, 2018
omo just go write your will down
Re: My Condom Breaks During Sex Please Help ! by Tomoyayi(m): 9:56pm On Jul 17, 2018
grin
Make I no say anything
Re: My Condom Breaks During Sex Please Help ! by Tampa6246(m): 9:57pm On Jul 17, 2018
I think I just found the guy buhari is better than...girl receive twins wherever you are

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Condom Breaks During Sex Please Help ! by Kewtt: 9:58pm On Jul 17, 2018
mrpeter010:
I Am Regretting having Sex With My Girl This Evening, i Can't Eat I Have Lost Happetite, i Can't Sleep. Please Guys Help Me i am not Ready To Marry i Am Planning To Go to School Next Year . My Girl Started Complaining of stomach Pain immediately After The Sex which Makes Me restless. Please What Should I Do In Order To Stop anything Funny Trying To Happen. I Can't Imagine Myself Having A Child Now. God I Won't Do It Again.
Were you fvckin the anus? Op pep calling you
Re: My Condom Breaks During Sex Please Help ! by mrpeter010(m): 9:59pm On Jul 17, 2018
ojun50:
how old are u
i was born 1995. please help me the girl says even if she get pregnant she won't consider abortion
Re: My Condom Breaks During Sex Please Help ! by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 17, 2018
you are not even concerned about your health like STDs and the rest. she should go take morning after pill
Re: My Condom Breaks During Sex Please Help ! by McBrooklyn(m): 9:59pm On Jul 17, 2018
Mtcheeew!!! Chairman comedy... undecided
Re: My Condom Breaks During Sex Please Help ! by mrpeter010(m): 10:01pm On Jul 17, 2018
I Am dead
Re: My Condom Breaks During Sex Please Help ! by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 17, 2018
mrpeter010:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin You must be superman for your girl to get pregnant immediately you finished having sex.

What brand of weed did you smoke? I hope it's not Kwale weed grin

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Condom Breaks During Sex Please Help ! by mrpeter010(m): 10:03pm On Jul 17, 2018
McBrooklyn:
Mtcheeew!!! Chairman comedy... undecided
don't Worry, when You Get Into A Critical Situation Someone Will Tell you Same Thing.

1 Like

Re: My Condom Breaks During Sex Please Help ! by McBrooklyn(m): 10:05pm On Jul 17, 2018
mrpeter010:
don't Worry, when You Get Into A Critical Situation Someone Will Tell you Same Thing.

And why will I even be in such situation in the first place??
Re: My Condom Breaks During Sex Please Help ! by mrpeter010(m): 10:06pm On Jul 17, 2018
GODPUNISHUNA:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin You must be superman for your girl to get pregnant immediately you finished having sex.

What brand of weed did you smoke? I hope it's not Kwale weed grin
i Thought It Was Fertilization that Cause The Pain ?
Re: My Condom Breaks During Sex Please Help ! by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 17, 2018
mrpeter010:
i Thought It Was Fertilization that Cause The Pain ?

Don't worry yourself bro. Just rush to a pharmacy and get Postinor2, you still have a 48 hour safe period after which the drug becomes ineffective

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Condom Breaks During Sex Please Help ! by mrpeter010(m): 10:09pm On Jul 17, 2018
McBrooklyn:

And why will I even be in such situation in the first place??
i Said So When Some Of My Guys got Their Bebs pregnant. The Devil Is A Wicket Somebody.
Re: My Condom Breaks During Sex Please Help ! by McBrooklyn(m): 10:11pm On Jul 17, 2018
mrpeter010:
i Said So When Some Of My Guys got Their Bebs pregnant. The Devil Is A Wicket Somebody.

Then that shows you and niggas are birds of a feather... It doesn't need to be necessarily applicable to me... undecided
Re: My Condom Breaks During Sex Please Help ! by mrpeter010(m): 10:12pm On Jul 17, 2018
GODPUNISHUNA:

Don't worry yourself bro. Just rush to a pharmacy and get Postinor2, you still have a 48 hour safe period after which the drug becomes ineffective
thanks Bro, it Shall Be Well With You And Your Environs.
Re: My Condom Breaks During Sex Please Help ! by duduade: 10:30pm On Jul 17, 2018
ojun50:
how old are u

You still asking

This one will be resuming in kindergarten 2 next year na..

The brain has been densed!!!!

Both him and the foolish girl he is knaaaccckkking

1 Like

Re: My Condom Breaks During Sex Please Help ! by mrpeter010(m): 10:39pm On Jul 17, 2018
duduade:

You still asking

chai.
Re: My Condom Breaks During Sex Please Help ! by Next2Bezee(m): 11:07pm On Jul 17, 2018
mrpeter010:
thanks Bro, it Shall Be Well With You And Your Environs.

Take his advice and go, quickly!
Re: My Condom Breaks During Sex Please Help ! by donshady(m): 11:08pm On Jul 17, 2018
The girl is pregnant. Instantly grin

1 Like

Re: My Condom Breaks During Sex Please Help ! by Next2Bezee(m): 11:08pm On Jul 17, 2018
duduade:

You still asking

How did his question manage to pain you this much?

1 Like

Re: My Condom Breaks During Sex Please Help ! by demulepaul: 11:15pm On Jul 17, 2018
mrpeter010:
This op is funny. when you were busy smaching her harder, suckingg her breastt do you remember us. now what do you want us to do Op carry your load, we are expecting our new born baby soon grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Condom Breaks During Sex Please Help ! by nuggarito: 11:47pm On Jul 17, 2018
It is one thing to be educated and it is the other to be enlightened. Op please add salt for this your lie
Re: My Condom Breaks During Sex Please Help ! by Agboki: 12:30am On Jul 18, 2018
mrpeter010:

undecided undecided undecidedWho b dis?
Re: My Condom Breaks During Sex Please Help ! by MissRaine69(f): 4:15am On Jul 18, 2018
The time it took to write all that and post it, you could have gone and done something about it.
Sex education should be mandatory.
Have you heard of Postinor?
Re: My Condom Breaks During Sex Please Help ! by RobinHood147: 4:17am On Jul 18, 2018
You no get money you dey samankwe!
-

Congratulations to the newest expectant father.

mrpeter010:
Re: My Condom Breaks During Sex Please Help ! by mrpeter010(m): 5:44am On Jul 18, 2018
nuggarito:
It is one thing to be educated and it is the other to be enlightened. Op please add salt for this your lie
am Not Joking
Re: My Condom Breaks During Sex Please Help ! by mrpeter010(m): 5:49am On Jul 18, 2018
demulepaul:
This op is funny. when you were busy smaching her harder, suckingg her breastt do you remember us. now what do you want us to do Op carry your load, we are expecting our new born baby soon grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
suicide Loading.
Re: My Condom Breaks During Sex Please Help ! by Nobody: 5:53am On Jul 18, 2018
mrpeter010:
I Am dead

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Demisexual – Actress Khyara Nwokora Says As She Puts Her Full Watermelon On / Never Bash Women On NL Unless You See This. (PICTURES) / Man Shares Experience After Sleeping With A Witch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.