Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

When She Hits First - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When She Hits First (7789 Views)

Shortage Of Men Hits The World / How Would You React If Somebody Hits Your Child For These Reasons? / Wife Beats, Hits Her Husband But The Husband Refuses To Fight Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When She Hits First by sisisioge: 7:27am On Jul 24, 2018
eyinjuege:

You need to always sieve out fantasies from realities. Some people have an overactive imagination. I don't know the story you mentioned, but don't be surprised the guy is lying through his teeth, and just saying out his wild fantasies. For all you know, he might just have recently finished his waec and waiting for admission into university.

Hmmm...the venom in the guy is too much to be fake. I think it happened. He dislikes women with a sick passion.

https://www.nairaland.com/4593493/why-killed-ex-girlfriend-detest
Re: When She Hits First by Eketem: 7:44am On Jul 24, 2018
sisisioge:

Hmmm...the venom in the guy is too much to be fake. I think it happened. He dislikes women with a sick passion.

The venom is the reason he is fake. I even thought you personally knew about the case didn't know you just heard it from a faceless Nairaland probably teenager
Re: When She Hits First by Eketem: 7:44am On Jul 24, 2018
eyinjuege:

Nobody feels the woman is innocent, as she did wrong by assaulting an elderly person regardless of what she might have done ( in this case, messing up the house. That's a stupid reason to beat anyone, and definitely not a case of self defence)
People are just giving you a different perspective to the matter, and perhaps how things could be handled better.
Like I said earlier, I'm not sorry for the woman but her husband should have reported to the police the assault on his mother.
You know this is a public forum, and you really shouldn't expect everyone to sleep on the same bed and lie same side.
Anger has never helped anyone, and it's better to always be calm, and apply logic to issues. You 'fight' better that way. With the way the states are rising up against domestic violence, if that man is found guilty he could lose a lot of things, his job inclusive. His mother would have wished he never laid his hands on the wife.
He wasn't there when the assault on his mother happened, and it is all heresay to him. It's a different thing if he was there and was trying to prevent assault on his mother, but he wasn't.

The poster is a nag he go drag you taya
Re: When She Hits First by sisisioge: 7:58am On Jul 24, 2018
Eketem:

The venom is the reason he is fake. I even thought you personally knew about the case didn't know you just heard it from a faceless Nairaland probably teenager

grin grin grin

You don't believe that story? Hmm...I see no reason anyone would lie about committing murder o. Well, even if its a lie, guy would happily do same in real life given the chance. So many looonies roaming dear earth.
Re: When She Hits First by Eketem: 8:19am On Jul 24, 2018
sisisioge:

grin grin grin

You don't believe that story? Hmm...I see no reason anyone would lie about committing murder o. Well, even if its a lie, guy would happily do same in real life given the chance. So many looonies roaming dear earth.

To impress gullible minds and make himself look dangerous, why do people lie? He may be some teenager who has never even touched a girl he is living his fantasies on Nairaland and you actually believe him.

It makes no sense it is a very foolish concoction, if he said it was manslaughter I may understand but to claim it was premeditated murder and he found a judge who said he empathized with him is crazy stupid and outrageous lie. I don't know how anyone would believe that immature lie even nollywood would do better

1 Like

Re: When She Hits First by eyinjuege: 9:34am On Jul 24, 2018
sisisioge:

The story sounds too fake.
What judge will give you just 3 years for a murder charge especially if you were found guilty of doing such? Definitely not in Nigeria, unless your'e the son of a rich man ( which he isn't) and they exchanged you for someone else.
He claimed they couldn't find the friend who made accusations that his gf killed his father? I'm sure it wasn't same friend who's phone he showed the judge otherwise no judge will believe any sent message to the guy's phone from a third party friend.
The death of his father wasn't treated suspiciously, and because my friend told you I killed Gani Fawehinmi doesn't make it true. Any judge that admits that kind of evidence on the guy's phone (from a text the girlfriend's friend sent to the accused needs to have his head examined) especially since the friend in question couldn't be found, and I'm sure her phone too went missing with her.
There are so many loopholes in the story, and it sounds like grand tales.
He may truly hate women for possibly been dumped for a richer guy, but i doubt he killed anyone and definitely couldn't have been given 3 years for premeditated murder regardless of his reasons for it. Nigerian judges have no joy, especially if you are not rich.

2 Likes

Re: When She Hits First by sisisioge: 9:35am On Jul 24, 2018
Eketem:

To impress gullible minds and make himself look dangerous, why do people lie? He may be some teenager who has never even touched a girl he is living his fantasies on Nairaland and you actually believe him.

It makes no sense it is a very foolish concoction, if he said it was manslaughter I may understand but to claim it was premeditated murder and he found a judge who said he empathized with him is crazy stupid and outrageous lie. I don't know how anyone would believe that immature lie even nollywood would do better

grin grin grin

Mabinu...I don't wanna find out the truth though. The story is enough to tell me he is a dangerous human regardless of what the truth is. Normal humans would fantasize about being stupiid rich, living large, bunking beauties etc...only socially incorrect minds wanna destroy. It is well...may God take ills off our paths.
Re: When She Hits First by sisisioge: 9:40am On Jul 24, 2018
eyinjuege:

The story sounds too fake.
What judge will give you just 3 years for a murder charge especially if you were found guilty of doing such? Definitely not in Nigeria, unless your'e the son of a rich man ( which he isn't) and they exchanged you for someone else.
He claimed they couldn't find the friend who made accusations that his gf killed his father? I'm sure it wasn't same friend who's phone he showed the judge otherwise no judge will believe any sent message to the guy's phone from a third party friend.
The death of his father wasn't treated suspiciously, and because my friend told you I killed Gani Fawehinmi doesn't make it true. Any judge that admits that kind of evidence on the guy's phone (from a text the girlfriend's friend sent to the accused needs to have his head examined) especially since the friend in question couldn't be found, and I'm sure her phone too went missing with her.
There are so many loopholes in the story, and it sounds like grand tales.
He may truly hate women for possibly been dumped for a richer guy, but i doubt he killed anyone and definitely couldn't have been given 3 years for premeditated murder regardless of his reasons for it. Nigerian judges have no joy, especially if you are not rich.

grin grin grin

Columbus mama...analyzed that way, you may be right. But I don't really wanna find out the truth. Even if he didn't do it, thinking it makes him a time bomb biko. He would happily poison a human and hope to get away with it. May God in heaven take care of His people.
Re: When She Hits First by mydreams25: 10:20am On Jul 24, 2018
Respect55:

I will forgive you for hitting me but not my mother
Sir, I think you are looking at the issue emotionally and traditionally but its more than that because it has gotten to law(police) so look at it as a law case that doesn't dwel on emotions.
Re: When She Hits First by Respect55(m): 12:34pm On Jul 24, 2018
mydreams25:

Sir, I think you are looking at the issue emotionally and traditionally but its more than that because it has gotten to law(police) so look at it as a law case that doesn't dwel on emotions.
My opinion mustn't tarry with urs. That's why we are two different beings.
Re: When She Hits First by Respect55(m): 12:37pm On Jul 24, 2018
eyinjuege:

Nobody feels the woman is innocent, as she did wrong by assaulting an elderly person regardless of what she might have done ( in this case, messing up the house. That's a stupid reason to beat anyone, and definitely not a case of self defence)
People are just giving you a different perspective to the matter, and perhaps how things could be handled better.
Like I said earlier, I'm not sorry for the woman but her husband should have reported to the police the assault on his mother.
You know this is a public forum, and you really shouldn't expect everyone to sleep on the same bed and lie same side.
Anger has never helped anyone, and it's better to always be calm, and apply logic to issues. You 'fight' better that way. With the way the states are rising up against domestic violence, if that man is found guilty he could lose a lot of things, his job inclusive. His mother would have wished he never laid his hands on the wife.
He wasn't there when the assault on his mother happened, and it is all heresay to him. It's a different thing if he was there and was trying to prevent assault on his mother, but he wasn't.
I hope u understand there term 'hear-say'. It refers to unverified claims. It's not the issue here. The wife did what she was accused of. As of yesterday, the woman's family had withdrawn the case against the man. The problem now is that the man and his people said it is o over.
Re: When She Hits First by Respect55(m): 12:39pm On Jul 24, 2018
eyinjuege:

Why are you so surprised that she can move on and get married again?
People have married worse.
She's obviously still relatively young, and you say its just a year's marriage?
I'm not supporting her actions btw, but don't be surprised she will move on in totality and remarry. One man's meat is another man's poison, and you also rightly said she has been a peaceful person till the MIL incident.
I understand u. I wish her well aldsame but I still wish they could make up before Friday
Re: When She Hits First by Respect55(m): 12:40pm On Jul 24, 2018
Ganjafama:
But to me, the man should not rush to divorce her. They should separate for some time to enable emotions heal.
U are right. Time heals all wounds. Their marriage is still young for this
Re: When She Hits First by Respect55(m): 7:06pm On Jul 27, 2018
There have been a mild drama here since yesterday as the woman packed her bags and returned to the man's house with their kid all alone. The man per say refused her entry. Some neighbors in the compound went and pleaded all to no avail. I felt for her. She was pleading as well asking the man not to file for a divorce, that she is sorry. But the man had his mind made up. All of a sudden, the man came outside, locked the entrance to their apartment and left to God-knows-where. Some neighbours took her in after he left with a small bag. No body has seen him till now and his numbers are off as I write.
But I'm sure he hadn't gone to court today as nobody has contacted the woman.
For now, she is still here but the husband is still at large.
Re: When She Hits First by ericbertrand(m): 7:26pm On Jul 27, 2018
Chai! For their baby's sake, I hope they work this out.

1 Like

Re: When She Hits First by Respect55(m): 10:57pm On Jul 30, 2018
Unfortunately, this marriage has hit the rocks. It was dissolved today in court and the woman was granted custody of their baby for now.. Really really sad.
We should all be careful how we behave in moments if anger so that we don't make mistakes that will have an everlasting effect on our lives.
This is really really unfortunate. embarassed
Re: When She Hits First by AmericanSons: 12:31am On Jul 31, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
the man shouldnt have done that....but he should have told this mad woman NEVER EVER in her life to raise her dirty filthy hands on his mother again (unless she want to die early), or even treat his mother in any way remotely negative. then he should have begged his mother for forgiveness.

as for what is happening now (press charges), there is only one way but to get rid of the mad woman.

if that woman had done that to "my' mother, the crazed biatch would have probably been dead before i come back home!
lol... I would not give warning ooo. bros, leave story. She will leave my house that moment , not after taking custody of my child... I dont joke with my mother and I will kill anybody who does that!
Re: When She Hits First by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:38am On Jul 31, 2018
AmericanSons:
lol... I would not give warning ooo. bros, leave story. She will leave my house that moment , not after taking custody of my child... I dont joke with my mother and I will kill anybody who does that!

"taking" custody of your child?! what mad woman would even give it to you?! you will be lucky to get 50/50 custody, and thats a great deal... but remember, no matter how mad that woman may be, it doesnt take away her status as the mother of that child, OR whether or not she can raise her child properly.

the only person i could blame in this mess would be myself... for having a baby with a disrespectful mad woman.

1 Like

Re: When She Hits First by AmericanSons: 8:42am On Jul 31, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

"taking" custody of your child?! what mad woman would even give it to you?! you will be lucky to get 50/50 custody, and thats a great deal... but remember, no matter how mad that woman may be, it doesnt take away her status as the mother of that child, OR whether or not she can raise her child properly.

the only person i could blame in this mess would be myself... for having a baby with a disrespectful mad woman.
Yeah, your last statement did justice to it and it is why I avoid hot temper ladies. I prefer cool headed ones like myself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boy Pregnant His Mother / Shocking photos of Young girls forced into marriage [pictures] / Your husband cheats. Now what?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.