Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,359 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

See List Of Rules And Regulations Nigerian Man Set For His Future Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See List Of Rules And Regulations Nigerian Man Set For His Future Wife (652 Views)

11 Signs That He Sees You As His Future Wife / 'She Jazzed Me': Man Set To Wed A Lady She Met In NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago (Photos) / "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See List Of Rules And Regulations Nigerian Man Set For His Future Wife by goldcoinhub: 3:44pm On Jul 18, 2018
There was a challenge on Facebook asking men to drop their set rules for their future wives and this man has taken it further by dropping a list of rules and regulations for his future wife.

He actually set about 20 rules that his future wife will have to abide to and a lot of people are finding them quite unreasonable.

The list reads:

RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR MY FUTURE WIFE
1. she must wake up by 4 am
2. she must sweep all my compound
3. she must prepare my break fast
4. she must bath the children while ironing
my clothes at the same time
5. she must not go out when i'm around
and when am not around
6. she will not expect anybody to cook
7. she must wash cloth no matter how
heavy the pregnancy
8. she will go to bed by 11 pm
9. she must entertain my family members
well
10. I will not hear "no food today"
11. no man will be her friend
12. she must not wear trousers
13. she must not refuse if i ask for sex
14. she must give birth to 18 or 19 children
15. she must not evangelize my family issues
to outsiders. she must not borrow.
17. she must take care of my mama more
than her mama
18. before sending anything to her parent I
must be informed
19. she must be ready anytime i call her on
bed
20. she must OBEY everything on the list
because I LOVE HER.. I don't want her to
stress too much thank you for reading ...

https://lailasnews.com/see-list-of-rules-and-regulations-nigerian-man-set-for-his-future-wife/

lalasticlala

Re: See List Of Rules And Regulations Nigerian Man Set For His Future Wife by Amakababe(f): 3:51pm On Jul 18, 2018
I stopped reading at number 7.

See his strong ugly face.

You're not even handsome and definitely not rich, how do you expect to get a woman to wife in the first place.
Re: See List Of Rules And Regulations Nigerian Man Set For His Future Wife by mercenary: 4:01pm On Jul 18, 2018
When I checked his name am not surprised... Thats how women are treated in their pissful religion.
Re: See List Of Rules And Regulations Nigerian Man Set For His Future Wife by graciously03(f): 4:09pm On Jul 18, 2018
hediot on a lose...mtchwwww
Re: See List Of Rules And Regulations Nigerian Man Set For His Future Wife by pizzylee(m): 4:20pm On Jul 18, 2018
See his face like principalities n power
Re: See List Of Rules And Regulations Nigerian Man Set For His Future Wife by Heloct(f): 4:39pm On Jul 18, 2018
I don't like insulting people.

Instead, I'll pass.
Re: See List Of Rules And Regulations Nigerian Man Set For His Future Wife by Jagaban880: 4:40pm On Jul 18, 2018
Amakababe:
I stopped reading at number 7.

See his strong ugly face.

You're not even handsome and definitely not rich, how do you expect to get a woman to wife in the first place.

check every nook and cranny

women Dey
so wat r u saying undecided

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Are Hypocrites. / Joro Olumofin Contradicted His Contingency Boyfriend Advice Two Years Ago / Girls Don't Care Much About A Guys Physique.(see why)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.