Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Help!!! The Girl Is Love Is Bi-sexual - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! The Girl Is Love Is Bi-sexual (943 Views)

Help The Simps / Help!! The Olosho I Took Home This Night Just Turned Into this Reptile!!! (Pics) / After All This Sufferings, One Girl Is Dragging Me To Shoprite - Man Laments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! The Girl Is Love Is Bi-sexual by Robbin7(m): 3:56pm On Jul 18, 2018
Hello house please help me unravel this puzzle my girlfriend that we have been dating for the past 2 years, we have had good memories and she is in her penultimate year in the university and we plan on getting married if this work out well for us, she just told me she is bi-sexual. I have watched so many movies of bi-sexuals and how they find it hard to put keep their marriages some ending in divorce and all that bull crap. I really love her but I have good plans for me and my future, I wouldn’t want anything to mess it up for me. My big question is, can it be corrected, can it be stopped just like masturbation?

Cc: lalasticlala
Re: Help!!! The Girl Is Love Is Bi-sexual by Mariangeles(f): 4:09pm On Jul 18, 2018
Robbin7:
Hello house please help me unravel this puzzle my girlfriend that we have been dating for the past 2 years, we have had good memories and she is in her penultimate year in the university and we plan on getting married if this work out well for us, she just told me she is bi-sexual. I have watched so many movies of bi-sexuals and how they find it hard to put keep their marriages some ending in divorce and all that bull crap. I really love her but I have good plans for me and my future, I wouldn’t want anything to mess it up for me. My big question is, can it be corrected, can it be stopped just like masturbation?

Cc: lalasticlala
If you want a complicated life, by all means go ahead with your marriage plans.
But if not, I suggest you move on with your life and look for someone else.
Just imagine you always suspecting her when she introduces other females to you as her "friend" or "cousin" ...do what is best for your peace of mind

1 Like

Re: Help!!! The Girl Is Love Is Bi-sexual by HouseOfWine: 5:00pm On Jul 18, 2018
Dude if U believe U can accept the fact that she likes females regardless, then go ahead.

Dont let the society determine your happiness. Cos U can never make the society happy.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! The Girl Is Love Is Bi-sexual by IamLEGEND1: 5:10pm On Jul 18, 2018
You have seen so many movies. because everyone knows Hollywood movies are the most reliable & unbiased source of information on issues like this.

Just in case you're too stupid to figure it out- I was being sarcastic.
People like you shouldn't be allowed to procreate.
Re: Help!!! The Girl Is Love Is Bi-sexual by Robbin7(m): 6:24pm On Jul 18, 2018
IamLEGEND1:
You have seen so many movies. because everyone knows Hollywood movies are the most reliable & unbiased source of information on issues like this.

Just in case you're too stupid to figure it out- I was being sarcastic.
People like you shouldn't be allowed to procreate.
Oga why are you attacking me na? I brought up an issue that’s bothering my mind and this is the best you could say? Anyways I wasn’t expecting unintelligent and unteachable people like you to comment. You can take your incurable disease somewhere else.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! The Girl Is Love Is Bi-sexual by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 18, 2018
oga na good news o.. God opened 3some door for you but u wan close am.. oga why??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! The Girl Is Love Is Bi-sexual by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 18, 2018
oh lawd! why I no dey get this kind luck?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! The Girl Is Love Is Bi-sexual by MISEDUCATIONS: 7:53pm On Jul 18, 2018
give her to me. i always try to turn all my GFs bisexual. my last GF resisted and i dumped her

1 Like

Re: Help!!! The Girl Is Love Is Bi-sexual by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 18, 2018
Bro. I read an article one time that this present age, nothing less than 80% of women are attracted to the same sex.
From my experience as well I can boldly say.

The 80% of women attracted to the same sex can be grouped into 4 categories.

The first category are those that understands they are attracted to the same sex but never want to give it a thought. To them once the thought comes or they see a gal they find sexy, immediately they put their mind out of it. They are being cautious. They just can't imagine themselves with another gal.

The second category are those that fantasize about it but they hardly ever want to practice it in real life. With little effort in luring them into the act by a cute gal, they will fall flat.

The third category are those that really really want to practice it. She hides it. She's not proud of it but if she feels a gal can keep the secret even if she rejects her advances, she will be bold enough to woo her. They long for it.

The forth and last category of course u know. They don't hide it. Most of them Tomboys but not all.

Less than 20% of gals actually reproach the idea of homosexual activities.

Nigerian gals into this act are more than u ever imagined. They themselves know.

And I hate gay gals. Perhaps cos of d experience I have with them.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Hardcore / Lady Whom Her Class Rep In ESUT Proposed To Debunks News, Said It's Fake / Nlander Proffer Potent Solutions For COZA Women In Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.