Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,498 members, 7,816,187 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Lady Whom Her Class Rep In ESUT Proposed To Debunks News, Said It's Fake - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Whom Her Class Rep In ESUT Proposed To Debunks News, Said It's Fake (944 Views)

Teacher Goes To School In Wedding Dress To Surprise Her Class B4 Getin Married / Class Rep In ESUT Proposes To His Coursemate And She Said Yes (photos) / Plss What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Being A Class Rep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Whom Her Class Rep In ESUT Proposed To Debunks News, Said It's Fake by JosWatchDog(m): 7:36am On Apr 26, 2019
Few days ago, we broke a news about one Christopher Eneh a class rep who proposed to his coursemate, Joy, both students of Enugu State University of Science and Technology, ESUT.

The news went viral after being published and ever since then attention of friends and family has been drawn to the ongoing trend.

Joy who was mute while the whole saga was ongoing has finally broken silence by debunking the news.

According to Joy, she confirmed to JTCBLOG metro that the whole story about the proposal was fake.

To further explain how it all happened, Joy has this to say:

Where it all started from. On the 18th of April 2019, after lectures we were all in class having fun o.. (chatting , dancing, teasing each other ) until one funny thing happened. Some persons started taking pictures and I happened to be one of them. Chris said "snap me and Joy". the next thing Chris did was to hold my ring finger and pretended like he was actually proposing to me. This singular act caught everyone's attention and they started shouting and taking pictures.
That day passed.
The next day being 19th of April 2019 Chris uploaded some of those pictures on his status, jtownconnect came across the post n he felt twas going to trend he uploaded it on his blog and boom! now it's the talk of the town. Hmm, if only I knew this was going to happen. �
See some screenshots:

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com.ng/2019/04/lady-whom-her-class-rep-in-esut.html

lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: Lady Whom Her Class Rep In ESUT Proposed To Debunks News, Said It's Fake by Oluromantic: 7:40am On Apr 26, 2019
Mtchewww. Nigerians over rate proposal pass oyinbo weh get am as culture sef. I no hear say dangote son propose for him gf, I no hear mike adenuga son do same. Na poor poor people weh manage enter middle class dey loud every small housefly weh buzz

3 Likes

Re: Lady Whom Her Class Rep In ESUT Proposed To Debunks News, Said It's Fake by Lucifersticlala: 8:11am On Apr 26, 2019
Lies.

She found out his kini was not up to the task & wants nothing to do with him again.

Feminists don't joke with preeq.
If preeq is not involved, they are not interested.

*spits angry

1 Like

Re: Lady Whom Her Class Rep In ESUT Proposed To Debunks News, Said It's Fake by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:12am On Apr 26, 2019
Funny but this incident may haunt you in future though.

That was how one young girl asked me to pretend to her parents that I have agreed to marry her grin
Re: Lady Whom Her Class Rep In ESUT Proposed To Debunks News, Said It's Fake by luvyaself95(m): 8:38am On Apr 26, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
Funny but this incident may haunt you in future though.

That was how one young girl asked me to pretend to her parents that I have agreed to marry her grin
In Real Life shocked
Re: Lady Whom Her Class Rep In ESUT Proposed To Debunks News, Said It's Fake by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:52am On Apr 26, 2019
luvyaself95:
In Real Life shocked
Yep, happened last month sef
Re: Lady Whom Her Class Rep In ESUT Proposed To Debunks News, Said It's Fake by luvyaself95(m): 9:31am On Apr 26, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
Yep, happened last month sef
This one weak My Testicle oh
Re: Lady Whom Her Class Rep In ESUT Proposed To Debunks News, Said It's Fake by JosWatchDog(m): 7:00am On Apr 27, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: Lady Whom Her Class Rep In ESUT Proposed To Debunks News, Said It's Fake by Nobody: 8:13am On Apr 27, 2019
JosWatchDog:
lalasticlala

For?

(1) (Reply)

Nlander Proffer Potent Solutions For COZA Women In Pics / Hot Places To Have SEX When You Are In Need Of It / Nikkah Of Mutahiru And Habibah In Yenagoa Bayelsa State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.