Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,679 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Lesbian Couple Looking For Sperm Donor On Twitter (Photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lesbian Couple Looking For Sperm Donor On Twitter (Photos) (78491 Views)

Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) / Wedding Photos Of Lesbian Couple In US Go Viral / Photo Of Lesbian Couple That Just Got Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lesbian Couple Looking For Sperm Donor On Twitter (Photos) by crossfire47(m): 8:13pm On Jul 18, 2018
They say they are gay and in love no problem... , my own is they shouldn't use their stupidity and disturb us about babies angry
Re: Lesbian Couple Looking For Sperm Donor On Twitter (Photos) by Anfieldster(m): 8:15pm On Jul 18, 2018
I can't allow two irresponsible idiots to raise my kid for me
Re: Lesbian Couple Looking For Sperm Donor On Twitter (Photos) by Temi17: 8:21pm On Jul 18, 2018
And pls after them born that kid what will he call is father!!!! Mum-dad or shey?
Re: Lesbian Couple Looking For Sperm Donor On Twitter (Photos) by chubinwa(m): 8:21pm On Jul 18, 2018
This is weird o. Isn't procreation one of the goal of marriage? get yourselves pregnant and bear children. Me don't hav any reserve
Re: Lesbian Couple Looking For Sperm Donor On Twitter (Photos) by oghenerunoh(m): 8:23pm On Jul 18, 2018
[code][/code]Cool one or hot one?
Re: Lesbian Couple Looking For Sperm Donor On Twitter (Photos) by OlaPhils(m): 8:29pm On Jul 18, 2018
This is were God is greater than man
Re: Lesbian Couple Looking For Sperm Donor On Twitter (Photos) by klassd(m): 8:31pm On Jul 18, 2018
This shit got me laughing. Shitty lesbians
Re: Lesbian Couple Looking For Sperm Donor On Twitter (Photos) by Mascotte1(m): 8:34pm On Jul 18, 2018
[quote author=Issafela post=69498564]A lady Mellie @MelanieChrystel is reportedly to be a lesbian took to her twitter page to beg twitter users to help them find sperm donor as her and her wife are about to start their family.

You both we never have the gift of life you so much despise by marrying a female like you... Hell woods!
Re: Lesbian Couple Looking For Sperm Donor On Twitter (Photos) by DEcclesia(m): 8:38pm On Jul 18, 2018
Selfish act. Why looking for sperm donor since you do the work of man, you better produce the sperm for your partner. Accept it now or remain ignorant that man and woman are not the same, each have his or her role to play.
Re: Lesbian Couple Looking For Sperm Donor On Twitter (Photos) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 18, 2018
Juliusmalema:

by now I would have gone to the control meter and unplug their lives.

Don't mind the f00ls.
Re: Lesbian Couple Looking For Sperm Donor On Twitter (Photos) by tashashiel(f): 8:57pm On Jul 18, 2018
Alwaysking:
Sweethrt
darling
Re: Lesbian Couple Looking For Sperm Donor On Twitter (Photos) by Maganzee4oxide(m): 8:59pm On Jul 18, 2018
lai lai aswear dis world has ended no be only sperm na d d'ck dem go kuku give una useless pipu everywere sadlai lai aswear dis world has ended no be only sperm na d d'ck dem go kuku give una useless pipu everywere
Re: Lesbian Couple Looking For Sperm Donor On Twitter (Photos) by Aladaofada(m): 9:03pm On Jul 18, 2018
awon oloriburuku somebody
Re: Lesbian Couple Looking For Sperm Donor On Twitter (Photos) by cilozor1: 9:13pm On Jul 18, 2018
[b][/b] [i][/i] ALL THIS IS NOT NECESSARY I CAN DO IT

THROUGH MAKING LOVE TO YOUR WIFE THE NATURAL WAY SO SHE CAN FORM THE BABY FASTER..
Re: Lesbian Couple Looking For Sperm Donor On Twitter (Photos) by Leonbonapart(m): 9:24pm On Jul 18, 2018
Austindark:

Are you African American and std free grin grin
lol... This one got me
Re: Lesbian Couple Looking For Sperm Donor On Twitter (Photos) by harriet412(f): 9:27pm On Jul 18, 2018
Austindark:

Are you African American and std free grin grin

Same thing i was about to ask him grin
Re: Lesbian Couple Looking For Sperm Donor On Twitter (Photos) by johndom: 9:29pm On Jul 18, 2018
For how much call 08038070924
Re: Lesbian Couple Looking For Sperm Donor On Twitter (Photos) by Phut(f): 9:58pm On Jul 18, 2018
sehin79:
do you need to come on social media,you can simply go to a sperm bank all over america

Don’t mind the attention seekers.
Re: Lesbian Couple Looking For Sperm Donor On Twitter (Photos) by Phut(f): 10:00pm On Jul 18, 2018
sapeleboi:
pls my sperm is not for sale

That is the way. Men need to value their essence more. And stop being general distributors.
Re: Lesbian Couple Looking For Sperm Donor On Twitter (Photos) by Samplala4real(m): 10:01pm On Jul 18, 2018
You need sperm from a man when you are suppose to be with your own husband.Go and extract it from a male goat.
Re: Lesbian Couple Looking For Sperm Donor On Twitter (Photos) by Phut(f): 10:02pm On Jul 18, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

I'M IN NIGERIA, HOW CAN I DONATE FROM HERE? HOW MANY GALLONS YOU WANT? cheesy

See how you just devalue the thing
Re: Lesbian Couple Looking For Sperm Donor On Twitter (Photos) by sapeleboi(m): 10:02pm On Jul 18, 2018
yes now
Phut:

That is the way. Men need to value their essence more. And stop being general distributors.
Re: Lesbian Couple Looking For Sperm Donor On Twitter (Photos) by Phut(f): 10:03pm On Jul 18, 2018
jabberjawz:
They should manufacture thier own sperm na......shebi Dem over Sabi pass God we create them.... angry

I know right. Nonsense people
Re: Lesbian Couple Looking For Sperm Donor On Twitter (Photos) by Phut(f): 10:05pm On Jul 18, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
Why looking for sperm donor to make babies? Thought they said its normal to be a lesbian or a gay? Mad people.

Ndi ara! Ndi ara! Le le lekwa ha angry
Re: Lesbian Couple Looking For Sperm Donor On Twitter (Photos) by dsmartj(m): 10:35pm On Jul 18, 2018
I am ready to give u and ur wife incase one fails
Re: Lesbian Couple Looking For Sperm Donor On Twitter (Photos) by joechingo: 10:35pm On Jul 18, 2018
your wife need a man and not you to have a baby
mad people everywhere
Re: Lesbian Couple Looking For Sperm Donor On Twitter (Photos) by Alwaysking: 10:43pm On Jul 18, 2018
tashashiel:
darling
How re you

1 Like

Re: Lesbian Couple Looking For Sperm Donor On Twitter (Photos) by Priling(m): 10:57pm On Jul 18, 2018
God will punish anyone that gives donate supermarket to them.

Issafela:
A lady Mellie @MelanieChrystel is reportedly to be a lesbian took to her twitter page to beg twitter users to help them find sperm donor as her and her wife are about to start their family.

She Wrote:

https://mobile.twitter.com/MelanieChrystel/status/1019228675059970048

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/07/lesbian-begs-twitter-users-to-help-them-find-sperm-donor-to-start-their-family/
Re: Lesbian Couple Looking For Sperm Donor On Twitter (Photos) by olamakinde(m): 10:59pm On Jul 18, 2018
tashashiel:
cheesy
U dis babe, I don't mind donating to u

1 Like

Re: Lesbian Couple Looking For Sperm Donor On Twitter (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 11:40pm On Jul 18, 2018
Lala help them now abi your sperm no strong?
Re: Lesbian Couple Looking For Sperm Donor On Twitter (Photos) by 02Kebreal(m): 12:07am On Jul 19, 2018
LET BOTH TGE HUSBAND AND THE WIFE COME AND COLLECT...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

15 Clean Pictures That Prove You Have A Dirty Mind / Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time. / Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.