Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,542 members, 7,837,084 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

The Way This Man Proposed To His Girlfriend In Lagos Will Melt Your Heart(photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Way This Man Proposed To His Girlfriend In Lagos Will Melt Your Heart(photos (2859 Views)

Nigerian Man Proposed To His Partner After Crossover Service(pix,vid) / Lady Tattooed "I Hate Men" On Her Body After Some Guys Break Her Heart. PHOTOS / Met In University Of Abuja: Pre-wedding Shoot Will Melt Your Heart Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Way This Man Proposed To His Girlfriend In Lagos Will Melt Your Heart(photos by Bloggergirl: 10:12am On Jul 19, 2018
Instagram User Dammy_show and the Love of her life Tunde is getting married soon, And she just revealed the sweet way he used in proposing to her, And we are blown away. According to her, her cousin called her up and asked her to organize a get together, as she wanted to introduce her boyfriend, she did all those things, but never knew she was preparing for her own engagement, how cute.. just read her post below!

'''So my cousin in UK called me up to tell me that she was coming to naija to introduce her boyfriend & since she isn’t based in Lagos she asked where we could all have dinner on the mainland I told her renaissance now radisson blu! .
She told me to invite 2 of my friends knowing fully well I would invite the closest to me. In her words “the more the merrier”. I didn’t read too much to it as I figured they wanted the dinner table to look full. Then I called my boyfriend up to tell him about the dinner he claimed he was on the island with friends so I fashid.

Not too long the serenades started and bam, it was Tunde kneeling and asking me to marry him!!! I said Yes, yes, yes to an amazing loving man! I so can’t wait to spend the rest of my life with you♥ .

From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/the-way-this-man-proposed-to-his.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: The Way This Man Proposed To His Girlfriend In Lagos Will Melt Your Heart(photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:17am On Jul 19, 2018
Awwwwwww.
Lovely and cute.
Happy married life to y'all in addy!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Way This Man Proposed To His Girlfriend In Lagos Will Melt Your Heart(photos by Nairagangstar: 10:19am On Jul 19, 2018
post=69515412:
Awwwwwww.
Lovely

Wetin bring lovely here
Ring don become lovely
Iffa catch you eeeh
Re: The Way This Man Proposed To His Girlfriend In Lagos Will Melt Your Heart(photos by dynicks(m): 10:21am On Jul 19, 2018
post=69515412:
Awwwwwww.
Lovely
uncle please I wish to ask eh! do you live here on nairaland? cus d manner at which u appear on every thread eh!

5 Likes

Re: The Way This Man Proposed To His Girlfriend In Lagos Will Melt Your Heart(photos by Fanvin: 10:23am On Jul 19, 2018
dynicks:
uncle please I wish to ask eh! do you live here on nairaland? cus d manner at which u appear on every thread eh!

No mind am

1 Like

Re: The Way This Man Proposed To His Girlfriend In Lagos Will Melt Your Heart(photos by olatunjithomas(m): 10:30am On Jul 19, 2018
What if my heart no dey melt??
Re: The Way This Man Proposed To His Girlfriend In Lagos Will Melt Your Heart(photos by samysmoothfresh: 10:33am On Jul 19, 2018
dynicks:

my guy no be small thing o.................................me sef don notice am

meanwhile na small thing the woman use take escape flat nyansh

congrats to them

2 Likes

Re: The Way This Man Proposed To His Girlfriend In Lagos Will Melt Your Heart(photos by Donald95(m): 10:54am On Jul 19, 2018
E get as this story come be
Re: The Way This Man Proposed To His Girlfriend In Lagos Will Melt Your Heart(photos by Khd95(m): 12:47pm On Jul 19, 2018
iam not understanding

1 Like

Re: The Way This Man Proposed To His Girlfriend In Lagos Will Melt Your Heart(photos by pafo(m): 2:18pm On Jul 19, 2018
Still not melting!

2 Likes

Re: The Way This Man Proposed To His Girlfriend In Lagos Will Melt Your Heart(photos by Burgerlomo: 3:06pm On Jul 19, 2018
Congratulations cool
Re: The Way This Man Proposed To His Girlfriend In Lagos Will Melt Your Heart(photos by Mekanus(m): 3:21pm On Jul 19, 2018
dynicks:
The thing tire me ooo, the guy Don make nairaland his residential and permanent address.

2 Likes

Re: The Way This Man Proposed To His Girlfriend In Lagos Will Melt Your Heart(photos by LordsApostle: 7:03pm On Jul 19, 2018
Fools, see the kind of shapeless woman he is marrying.... Mtcheew!!!

(1) (Reply)

Big Ass With Sweet Flavour - Black Actress Shows-off Gigantic Bumbum Full Views / Me and her do it today .omo see big azz .pics added / I Just Lost A Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.