Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,981 members, 7,952,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:57 AM

Pay Debt Or Pay Tithe - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pay Debt Or Pay Tithe (6331 Views)

Ghana Millionaire Says He Does Not Pay Tithe / Pay Tithe From The Money You Got From Gambleing, Right Or Wrong? / Do I Need To Pay Tithe Form My Gamble Wins? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pay Debt Or Pay Tithe by adefash(m): 4:48pm On Jun 17, 2010
femmy2010:

Adefash,
Though i am not in that shoe but do you know if i sow a seed/tithe of part of the money meant for the loan repayment into the life of another that very much need it with faith do you realize that i wont be put to shame?someway somehow things would work out and i wont lose the house used as collateral.

the issue is that one should follow one's mind when it comes to the issue of God.how God deals with individual differs a lot, thats why we address Him sa personal lord and saviour. just do ur thing ur way thats it
Re: Pay Debt Or Pay Tithe by femmy2010(m): 5:03pm On Jun 17, 2010
Well said sir.
Re: Pay Debt Or Pay Tithe by chikejude(m): 6:13pm On Jun 18, 2010
For me this is simple.

The money is not your it belongs to you creditor, using the money to pay tithe amounts to stealing to pay God.

You only pay tithe with 10% of your income, so a debt can't be an income.

I have practically tried the tithe thing, it all works with faith and not law.
I will not see my neighbor hungry or sick and refuse to help because i want to pay tithe.
Its all amounts to wisdom
Re: Pay Debt Or Pay Tithe by Donwosu: 9:38pm On Jun 18, 2010
Pls pay you debt first. we cant deceive God by saying that we are in good terms with him whereas your fellow human being is suffering.
God is not a man, he knows our condition at every point in time.
pls pay your debt first
Re: Pay Debt Or Pay Tithe by hollo: 9:06am On Jun 19, 2010
Personally,i think having removed ten percent of whateva you earn i think you'll be very prudent with the rest
Re: Pay Debt Or Pay Tithe by femmy2010(m): 11:14am On Jun 22, 2010
Hollo,
That is the right thing to be done.
Re: Pay Debt Or Pay Tithe by ableguy(m): 11:16pm On Apr 07, 2015
I thought tighting was originally meant to be one out of ones ten part income? does it also apply when it's borrowed money or when d money doesn't belong to u, if u most tight with money? are u suppose to fulfill such obligations from another person's money?
Re: Pay Debt Or Pay Tithe by femmy2010(m): 9:52am On Apr 23, 2015
ableguy:
I thought tighting was originally meant to be one out of ones ten part income? does it also apply when it's borrowed money or when d money doesn't belong to u, if u most tight with money? are u suppose to fulfill such obligations from another person's money?

We learn everyday thus the topic
Re: Pay Debt Or Pay Tithe by ableguy(m): 6:06pm On Apr 25, 2015
femmy2010:

We learn everyday thus the topic
learn as in?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should Christians Celebrate Christmas? / Why Should I Believe In God If There Is No Evidence For His Existence? / The Beast (666) Is Here Already!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.