Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,055 members, 7,810,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

Help I Don't Get Erection With Another Lady Except My Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help I Don't Get Erection With Another Lady Except My Girlfriend (3310 Views)

How Do People Who Pickup Hook Up Girls Get Erection? / I Envy Guys That Hardly Get Erection / Help I Don't Get Erection From Any Other Lady Except My Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help I Don't Get Erection With Another Lady Except My Girlfriend by Neofingerz: 4:00pm On Jul 19, 2018
This is really bothering me as I don't know what it means so I had to bring it up here. I have a gf she loves me with all of her and a very God fearing lady and with no doubts, I love her sincerely too. but sometimes, I fall in the trap of this ladies and I cheat on her but each time I lay with any of them my erection is always weaker than that of when I'm with my gf....I'm really troubled over this situation because I'm not married to her yet to be having this issues....i can go 5 rounds on her with a very hard erection and spent hour making love but I can't do 15mins with any other girl.
please help me with advice no insults please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help I Don't Get Erection With Another Lady Except My Girlfriend by SenorFax(m): 4:03pm On Jul 19, 2018
The juju catch you las las.....

Maybe her own na grade A and others na okrika

Relax, either way, you are safe unless you brake her heart, then you are in trouble, just say bye bye to your cucumber

Or Say no to Cheating.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help I Don't Get Erection With Another Lady Except My Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 19, 2018
Them done go Cele go do work for your matter.

6 Likes

Re: Help I Don't Get Erection With Another Lady Except My Girlfriend by madridguy(m): 4:08pm On Jul 19, 2018
grin
Re: Help I Don't Get Erection With Another Lady Except My Girlfriend by samysmoothfresh: 4:14pm On Jul 19, 2018
hehehehe

your bae strong.....................hehehehe

if you know you know

8 Likes

Re: Help I Don't Get Erection With Another Lady Except My Girlfriend by samysmoothfresh: 4:14pm On Jul 19, 2018
hehehehe

your bae.....................hehehehe

if you know you know

Re: Help I Don't Get Erection With Another Lady Except My Girlfriend by donbachi(m): 4:17pm On Jul 19, 2018
daugther of iyemoja

1 Like

Re: Help I Don't Get Erection With Another Lady Except My Girlfriend by oshe11: 4:27pm On Jul 19, 2018
What do You need erection for with other girls, when You already have it with your girl?

You even get luck say them spare You with 15mins........

4 Likes

Re: Help I Don't Get Erection With Another Lady Except My Girlfriend by troublemakea(m): 4:53pm On Jul 19, 2018
shey you want to cheat ni grin

bush rat don catch hunter grin

9 Likes

Re: Help I Don't Get Erection With Another Lady Except My Girlfriend by raphroye: 6:17pm On Jul 19, 2018
It's not spiritual, you were not emotionally connected to those girls. As for me, I can't sleep with a lady am not emotionally connected to

18 Likes

Re: Help I Don't Get Erection With Another Lady Except My Girlfriend by Rosebloom: 6:31pm On Jul 19, 2018
Neofingerz:
This is really bothering me as I don't know what it means so I had to bring it up here. I have a gf she loves me with all of her and a very God fearing lady and with no doubts, I love her sincerely too. but sometimes, I fall in the trap of this ladies and I cheat on her but each time I lay with any of them my erection is always weaker than that of when I'm with my gf....I'm really troubled over this situation because I'm not married to her yet to be having this issues....i can go 5 rounds on her with a very hard erection and spent hour making love but I can't do 15mins with any other girl.

Your girlfriend is God fearing and you have 5 rounds of sex. You guys should stop mentioning God in your bullcrap already .

Cheat

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help I Don't Get Erection With Another Lady Except My Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 19, 2018
Neofingerz:
you are fornicating and still calling your so called fornication partner God fearing, abeg make una respect God,no matter how normal the society has made it seems, its awful in d sight of God.Back to d topic,na God catch u,carry ur dick go synagogue for deliverance. d gal has colonized ur dick solely for herself, its either her on no one else, she even give u 15 minutes and u r complaining.

2 Likes

Re: Help I Don't Get Erection With Another Lady Except My Girlfriend by Obainoneandonly(m): 8:30pm On Jul 19, 2018
guy let me spill the bean for you,your girl has jazzed you,she has Voodoo you,she has jujued you,she has otumopko you....use you tongue to count your teeth

1 Like

Re: Help I Don't Get Erection With Another Lady Except My Girlfriend by adaksbullet: 8:55pm On Jul 19, 2018
These his op beg his dick too hard when his met another Ladies grin

Re: Help I Don't Get Erection With Another Lady Except My Girlfriend by Biglittlelois(f): 9:06pm On Jul 19, 2018
raphroye:
It's not spiritual, you were not emotionally connected to those girls. As for me, I can't sleep with a lady am not emotionally connected to

This is it Op!! STOP CHEATING ON HER angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help I Don't Get Erection With Another Lady Except My Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 19, 2018
Guy, dem don get you.

You better marry that chic, otherwise you'll be useless for life. But....technically, you're complaining that you cannot cheat on the God fearing woman who you claim loves you. You're sick.
Re: Help I Don't Get Erection With Another Lady Except My Girlfriend by ibkayee(f): 9:26pm On Jul 19, 2018
Lool jazz

1 Like

Re: Help I Don't Get Erection With Another Lady Except My Girlfriend by Saff(f): 9:28pm On Jul 19, 2018
peepydelano:
you are fornicating and still calling your so called fornication partner God fearing, abeg make una respect God,no matter how normal the society has made it seems, its awful in d sight of God.Back to d topic,na God catch u,carry ur dick go synagogue for deliverance. d gal has colonized ur dick solely for herself, its either her on no one else, she even give u 15 minutes and u r complaining.
Do you lie? In fact right now you’re judging this lady which is a sin. Who are you to say she’s not God fearing. I’m sick and tired of you fake perfectionist Christians. Go and sit down somewhere. Always looking for someone to condemn.
Re: Help I Don't Get Erection With Another Lady Except My Girlfriend by IamAirforce1: 9:28pm On Jul 19, 2018
Dem don finally get this one las last

2 Likes

Re: Help I Don't Get Erection With Another Lady Except My Girlfriend by graciously03(f): 9:35pm On Jul 19, 2018
you love your girlfriend and you are cheating on her...Hope u won't get angry or pull down the net when she does same...well i gat no advice for u
Re: Help I Don't Get Erection With Another Lady Except My Girlfriend by jaksmillioniar: 10:06pm On Jul 19, 2018
Saff:
Do you lie? In fact right now you’re judging this lady which is a sin. Who are you to say she’s not God fearing. I’m sick and tired of you fake perfectionist Christians. Go and sit down somewhere. Always looking for someone to condemn.
did God like a fonicator DAT why I can Neva respect u girls I wish u are like lilyqueeny

2 Likes

Re: Help I Don't Get Erection With Another Lady Except My Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 19, 2018
Saff:
he should av just make his statement or wateva as simple by not involving God.

3 Likes

Re: Help I Don't Get Erection With Another Lady Except My Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 19, 2018
What is jazz? You believe in voodoo??
ibkayee:
Lool jazz

1 Like

Re: Help I Don't Get Erection With Another Lady Except My Girlfriend by ITbomb(m): 11:27pm On Jul 19, 2018
Give me her contact make I ask which baba do am for her

1 Like

Re: Help I Don't Get Erection With Another Lady Except My Girlfriend by rex444(m): 3:16am On Jul 20, 2018
U know when u cheat on her it's wrong so ur conscience is already giving u that guilt feeling. .....psychological... Secndly, that girl u hv this much feeling for,marry her she is ur found rib

1 Like

Re: Help I Don't Get Erection With Another Lady Except My Girlfriend by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:03am On Jul 20, 2018
grin She has bottled your dick. Your pénis is under key lock and padlock.
Re: Help I Don't Get Erection With Another Lady Except My Girlfriend by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:07am On Jul 20, 2018
Saff:
You mean a fornicator can be a Godfearing person. Just asking

1 Like

Re: Help I Don't Get Erection With Another Lady Except My Girlfriend by drdre05: 5:32am On Jul 20, 2018
With 2 plastic of kasamprenko.....you will last for more than 3hours....no jazz against your dick shall prosper
Re: Help I Don't Get Erection With Another Lady Except My Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:36am On Jul 20, 2018
Op! Op!! Op!!! How many times i call u? fear village pipu angry
Re: Help I Don't Get Erection With Another Lady Except My Girlfriend by ITbomb(m): 7:09am On Jul 20, 2018
TOPCRUISE:
You mean a fornicator can be a Godfearing person. Just asking
Who no dey fear God, u wan die
Re: Help I Don't Get Erection With Another Lady Except My Girlfriend by phemmyfour: 8:27am On Jul 20, 2018
Neofingerz:
O ti lu secondary Magun niyen
Re: Help I Don't Get Erection With Another Lady Except My Girlfriend by 21savages: 8:37am On Jul 20, 2018
Rosebloom:

Your girlfriend is God fearing and you have 5 rounds of sex. You guys should stop mentioning God in your bullcrap already .

Cheat
I was suprise too wen he said she's god fearing

(1) (2) (Reply)

60-year-old Woman Causes Confusion Online With Her Massive Cʋrves [watch] / Guys, How Many Times Have You Experienced This? / Lady Laments Over Personal Hygiene Of Her Female Clients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.