Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,220 members, 7,811,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) (79900 Views)

Kim Jong Un's Sister Calls Southkorean President Idiot, Warns Seoul Is A Target / US Congress Asks Google To Explain Why Trump's Photo Shows When You Type 'idiot' / Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 20, 2018
coluka:

Are they picking up people who are there legally? If they are there legally why would they be scared of venturing out of their houses? If they illegally entered into the US, then they have committed a crime and they should be arrested and deported. Your earlier post made it look like The Trump administration was arresting and throwing out American citizens who are minorities and that's why I called you out. Since it's migrants you're talking about, then they should go get their papers the right way and stop crossing other country's borders illegally. And it's you that is a waste of human flesh not me
well there's no legal avenue for people like them to come into the country. The legal avenues are simply unattainable for someone coming in here to pick cottons...
Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 20, 2018
PropertyDeals:

50% Off! A rare Opportunity to
Own Christal Villa Queens Court
with C of O Shapati Lekki at N5m
+ Free Deed of Assignment.

For details/Inspection:

NIKE 07064401427
IYKE 08023963432
SAHEED 09066815852
ABIOLA 07036435999

Becoming a Landlord has been made easy!
he hasn't even landed in Nigeria yet. Haha
Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by coluka: 5:16pm On Jul 20, 2018
iRyan:
well there's no legal avenue for people like them to come into the country. The legal avenues are simply unattainable for someone coming in here to pick cottons...
That doesn't justify illegal migration. It's called illegal for a reason, because it's unlawful (against the law of the land) you know a country's law, you willfully broke it and then you turn around and cry racism when you're caught and deported. In every country in the world, illegal immigration is a crime not just in the US. There's no country in the world today where you can just waltz across the borders and not expect to be arrested and deported if you don't have any acceptable reason for doing so
Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 20, 2018
coluka:

That doesn't justify illegal migration. It's called illegal for a reason, because it's unlawful (against the law of the land) you know a country's law, you willfully broke it and then you turn around and cry racism when you're caught and deported. In every country in the world, illegal immigration is a crime not just in the US. There's no country in the world today where you can just waltz across the borders and not expect to be arrested and deported if you don't have any acceptable reason for doing so
don't get me wrong I wasn't trying to justify illegal immigration I was only trying to let you know that there are no visas for people who want to come into this country to work jobs that most Americans wouldn't do - even at gunpoint lol... So their last resort to working in the States for a better life would be to cross the border illegally. :

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by Abbeybailey(m): 5:42pm On Jul 20, 2018
coluka:

No one justify illegal immigration. I know I don't. The problem is that Trump is playing to his White Nationalist supporters by revoking people's Green card with minor infractions. Now he's going after naturalized citizens for minor infractions. Google Browning of America. Most of those Mexicans you are accusing are the ones doing the dirty work that Americans and Africans wouldn't do. The guy simply wants to get rid of colored people in America and that's impossible.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by abbey621(m): 5:46pm On Jul 20, 2018
rinzaugustine:
I have passed that stage of being influenced from objectivity.I am almost 40 and maybe older and even earn more than you.Trump said he fixed north korea but kim has refused to dismantle his weapons,so we are still back to square one.He wanted to bully the mayors of several big cities into handing him records of criminal aliens instead of dialogue like obama,they refused.Now a lot of the hardened criminals ,armed robbers etc illegal immigrants are off the radar of ICE and what he does now is to spend tax payers money deporting harmless illegal immigrants doing shitty jobs american citizens won't do.All green card holders have been in the military delayed entry program for almost 2 years now without being allowed to ship to basic training.Their only crime is not being american citizens.He has set up a task force to denaturalize thousands who got their citizenship from the early 90s till date for the minutest of infraction they may have committed in the past.He has stopped military naturalizations at boot camps for soldiers which america had done for almost 300 years.He has stopped the temporary visas granted to carribean people to come and work in american farms and the midwest farmers and southern crab fishermen are almost crying as harvest time is almost near.He stopped foreign students from applying for work visas.He stopped HB work visa renewals and even stopped their spouses from working.You can now understand why the far right racist supremacists are telling everybody on fox TV that there are now jobs everywhere under trump.The resultant effect of all these ill thought out policies is that employers will be forced to increase their wages to like 15/hr for american citizens to agree to do that kind of job,then the price of goods and services will jump up in the market and if the market is not strong enough to handle the inflation ,another recession might hit america

Your age has no influence on this discussion and your income I wouldn't know unless you state it, this is the generalization that keeps you from seeing beyond your little sphere. Trump can say whatever he wants as long as we are not heading back to the "my button is bigger than yours rhetoric". One would think liberals would appreciate the fact that he is actually trying diplomacy instead of behaving like a viking! Furthermore, greencard holders were put on mandatory background screening before active deployment, no-one should have a problem with this considering the rigorous process greencard holders must go through in order to become US citizens. If an average greencard holder can make it through that rigor, they can make it through DOD mandated background screenings. In the past they were allowed to be deployed but now they must be fully vetted, it might work, it might not but as a greencard holder your rights are limited compared to a US citizen. Moving on, I have not heard of thousands being denaturalized for minor offenses, can you provide a credible source? What I'm aware of are serious crimes such as fraud, violence and so on. If you called those minor then you are not fully briefed on the legal definition of the word 'minor'. Now while I don't agree with the H1B visa policies, I argue that the exploitation of Carribean and other foreign workers who are paid as low as $2 per hour after working 12 to 18 hours per day is inhumane. You also mentioned he stopped student workers and that minimum wage would be forced to $15/hour which would in turn lead to higher cost of goods and services, isn't that the liberal agenda? Liberals for years have complained that living wage is too low and that minimum wage should be around $15 per hour, guess it's only bad when Trump is involved! You can discredit everything Trump has done and hate him all you want(God knows he deserves some of the criticism) but you cannot deny the fact that the economy is continuing it's upward trajectory. You cannot deny the fact that he campaigned on certain promises and he is fulfilling them regardless of whose feelings gets hurt. Finally, you mentioned harmless illegal immigrants doing shitty jobs Americans won't do but the fact that they are illegal in the first place shows they have no rights within the US and cannot or should not dictate to the government of the USA. Obama deported more illegal immigrants than the previous 3 presidents combined yet you and the bias media are ready to crucify Trump for doing exactly the same thing.....Talk about Double Standards!

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by abbey621(m): 5:58pm On Jul 20, 2018
Abbeybailey:
No one justify illegal immigration. I know I don't. The problem is that Trump is playing to his White Nationalist supporters by revoking people's Green card with minor infractions. Now he's going after naturalized citizens for minor infractions. Google Browning of America. Most of those Mexicans you are accusing are the ones doing the dirty work that Americans and Africans wouldn't do. The guy simply wants to get rid of colored people in America and that's impossible.

That's fallacy of the highest order. What would be your explanation of Obama doing the same thing? Trump's deportation stats pales in comparison to Obama. Greencard holders have limited rights under US laws so that is a non issue, for US citizens, many have been deported for drugs, domestic violence, lying to the government, failure to pay taxes and so on. If those are minor then we might as well throw the entire justice system out but let's calm down here and focus on the process, they cannot be deported without going before a judge right? So if a judge determines the U.S government made credible arguments for citizenship revocation, who are you to argue against that? I mean I could understand your outrage if Trump made the final decision but this is decided in court!

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by itsmeurLady(f): 6:09pm On Jul 20, 2018
Earthbound:

OK, so I didn't get your mail. I'll send you one. Please be sure to reply

sent u a message
Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 20, 2018
itsmeurLady:

sent u a message
OK. I'll hit you up soon.
Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by Abbeybailey(m): 8:56pm On Jul 20, 2018
abbey621:

That's fallacy of the highest order. What would be your explanation of Obama doing the same thing? Trump's deportation stats pales in comparison to Obama. Greencard holders have limited rights under US laws so that is a non issue, for US citizens, many have been deported for drugs, domestic violence, lying to the government, failure to pay taxes and so on. If those are minor then we might as well throw the entire justice system out but let's calm down here and focus on the process, they cannot be deported without going before a judge right? So if a judge determines the U.S government made credible arguments for citizenship revocation, who are you to argue against that? I mean I could understand your outrage if Trump made the final decision but this is decided in court!
Obama didn't start Denaturalization section for nullifying people's citizenship over minor infractions. Go and ask people that their Green card get revoked over minor things they did ages ago. Go to Foreign Section on Nairaland and see people that got their visa cancelled for unjust reasons. No matter what you say, trump is a vile racist and he's following the lead of the White Nationalist that wants him to stop Browning of America. No wonder 50% of Americans think he's a racist and to me he's a vile racist. Cohen is spilling everything as we speak and i can bet you the racist pig will leave the Oval Office in shame. Mark my word.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by abbey621(m): 9:06pm On Jul 20, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Obama didn't start Denaturalization section for nullifying people's citizenship over minor infractions. Go and ask people that their Green card get revoked over minor things they did ages ago. Go to Foreign Section on Nairaland and see people that got their visa cancelled for unjust reasons. No matter what you say, trump is a vile racist and he's following the lead of the White Nationalist that wants him to stop Browning of America. No wonder 50% of Americans think he's a racist and to me he's a vile racist. Cohen is spilling everything as we speak and i can bet you the racist pig will leave the Oval Office in shame. Mark my word.

I never said Obama started denaturalization. Denatualization goes back all the way to 1930s and 1940s where Japanese Americans were accused of treason and forced into concentration camps. Like I said, a green card holder does not have the same rights as a US citizen so I don't know what your argument is in that regard. Trump is a racist because he acts within the US immigration laws? Please spare me that crap. The only people can be denaturalized are U.S citizens and before that happens, their case is sent to court. So my problem here is thatyou claim Trump is racist but the judge that decides the denaturalization case is what? Lol.....you're funny! If he doesn't leave the oval office, maybe carry bulldozer and remove him from there grin grin grin
Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by Abbeybailey(m): 9:29pm On Jul 20, 2018
abbey621:

I never said Obama started denaturalization. Denatualization goes back all the way to 1930s and 1940s where Japanese Americans were accused of treason and forced into concentration camps. Like I said, a green card holder does not have the same rights as a US citizen so I don't know what your argument is in that regard. Trump is a racist because he acts within the US immigration laws? Please spare me that crap. The only people can be denaturalized are U.S citizens and before that happens, their case is sent to court. So my problem here is thatyou claim Trump is racist but the judge that decides the denaturalization case is what? Lol.....you're funny! If he doesn't leave the oval office, maybe carry bulldozer and remove him from there grin grin grin
You sure don't know of what you speak. Growing up in Chicago listening to the likes of Late Jerry Falwell and Pat Buchanan telling Americans about Blacks and Hispanics breeding which is a racist code word. There agenda is trump's agenda. A president that called NFL players kneeling down against injustice SOB while at the same time calling the Nazi marching in Charlottesville good people. No wonder the racists are showing their faces now ailing him . You can support him all you like but over 90% of African Americans voted against him and think of him as racist. Cohen is spilling now to Director Mueller about trump's shenanigans and it's a matter of time these national embarrassment will go away.
Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by elijahkayode(m): 9:53pm On Jul 20, 2018
Abbeybailey:
The Klansman is a hero to you. Congrats. There is a reason he's been widely scorned in America and beyond. Hopefully, he will give you what you want from him but i doubt it because I know he loathes people that looks like you. By the way, show a proof that Trump sold weapons to Nigeria because I know he didn't mentioned anything like that when Buhari visited him in the Oval Office couple months ago.

with your response, you don't deserve to be on this thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XH6VwjX617g
kindly explain to us what they were discussing here,
Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by abbey621(m): 9:58pm On Jul 20, 2018
Abbeybailey:
You sure don't know of what you speak. Growing up in Chicago listening to the likes of Late Jerry Falwell and Pat Buchanan telling Americans about Blacks and Hispanics breeding which is a racist code word. There agenda is trump's agenda. A president that called NFL players kneeling down against injustice SOB while at the same time calling the Nazi marching in Charlottesville good people. No wonder the racists are showing their faces now ailing him . You can support him all you like but over 90% of African Americans voted against him and think of him as racist. Cohen is spilling now to Director Mueller about trump's shenanigans and it's a matter of time these national embarrassment will go away.

You've just said exactly what your propaganda media wants you to say. Let's break this down objectively removing the sentimental crap:

1. He called NFL players kneeling down against injustice SOB, so this makes him racist.
Rebuttal: a) We have white NFL players who kneeled and he did not single out blacks from whites rather he called all of them SOBs.
b) They were kneeling against police brutality but instead of protesting in front of police buildings and courthouses, they chose to
disrespect the American flag and the anthem, basically saying we do not see this country the way everyone else does. Police
brutality started long before Trump, Obama did nothing about it and certainly Trump won't do anything either no matter the amount
of kneeling!

2. He called those that marched in Charlottesville good people.
Rebuttal: a) He said some of them were good people, which is completely true. it's just like the anitfa movement or the Black lives matter
movement not everyone in those movement support violence or the looting of shops. The Charlottesville incident happened
because those who were given permit to hold a rally were met by counter protesters who came to disrupt them. Things got ugly
and one of the rally members took things too far. This does not descredit the fact that they held their rally peacefully and lawfully
as provisioned by their First amendment rights! Furthermore their rally represented different things, some where for white
supremacy, some were there for stopping the removal of confederate statues and flags. When you branch them all as evil without
knowing the full details, you end up sounding like a sheep!

3. 90% of African Americans voted for him and Cohen is spilling on him.
Rebuttal: a) 90% of 12% of 130 million is what = 14 million, Trump got 62 million votes, I think the black population's importance is overrated.
b) Cohen can spill all he wants but Trump has already positioned himself to take down anything Mueller reports, in case you have
been sleeping, the best Mueller can hope for is Impeachment and unless the Democrats can control both houses of Congress then
that's not happening....Like it or not El Cheeto is your president till 2020 or beyond grin grin
Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by elijahkayode(m): 10:00pm On Jul 20, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Take your hero worshipping of the vile racist and apply for a visa and see if your money won't go to waste. He doesn't want your kind in US. It's called Browning of America and he said he prefer people from Norway. By the way, your post proves nothing. There's a difference in intent to sell and actual selling especially coming from a liar who changes his mind every hour.
just watch this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XH6VwjX617g
Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by elijahkayode(m): 10:18pm On Jul 20, 2018
abbey621:

You've just said exactly what your propaganda media wants you to say. Let's break this down objectively removing the sentimental crap:

1. He called NFL players kneeling down against injustice SOB, so this makes him racist.
Rebuttal: a) We have white NFL players who kneeled and he did not single out blacks from whites rather he called all of them SOBs.
b) They were kneeling against police brutality but instead of protesting in front of police buildings and courthouses, they chose to
disrespect the American flag and the anthem, basically saying we do not see this country the way everyone else does. Police
brutality started long before Trump, Obama did nothing about it and certainly Trump won't do anything either no matter the amount
of kneeling!

Rebuttal: a) He said some of them were good people, which is completely true. it's just like the anitfa movement or the Black lives matter
movement not everyone in those movement support violence or the looting of shops. The Charlottesville incident happened
because those who were given permit to hold a rally were met by counter protesters who came to disrupt them. Things got ugly
and one of the rally members took things too far. This does not descredit the fact that they held their rally peacefully and lawfully
as provisioned by their First amendment rights! Furthermore their rally represented different things, some where for white
supremacy, some were there for stopping the removal of confederate statues and flags. When you branch them all as evil without

Rebuttal: a) 90% of 12% of 130 million is what = 14 million, Trump got 62 million votes, I think the black population's importance is overrated.
b) Cohen can spill all he wants but Trump has already positioned himself to take down anything Mueller reports, in case you have
been sleeping, the best Mueller can hope for is Impeachment and unless the Democrats can control both houses of Congress then
that's not happening....Like it or not El Cheeto is your president till 2020 or beyond grin grin
Reason
wether you like it or not Trump is delivering on is campaign promises, under him Nato is much more stronger than ever, Iraq is back under sanctions, Europe countries are now following his protocols especially Germany.
If American had police itself in the first place, people with trump mindset wouldn't have existed, the richest country in the world yet its citizens are living on food stamps
Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by abbey621(m): 10:38pm On Jul 20, 2018
elijahkayode:

Reason
wether you like it or not Trump is delivering on is campaign promises, under him Nato is much more stronger than ever, Iraq is back under sanctions, Europe countries are now following his protocols especially Germany.
If American had police itself in the first place, people with trump mindset wouldn't have existed, the richest country in the world yet its citizens are living on food stamps

Well said, as foreigners we all take advantage of America and once we've made it we send ur money back home and build up assets. When Americans with nowhere to go discover that the country is in 21 Trillion dollars debt and the end is near, we can get out of the country and smile in Nigeria but they are stuck and force to live out their days in fear and poverty. This is why I don't feel too bad for foreigners, as long as you come in with the right papers or get them after, you can be anything you want in the US. It's still one of the greatest countries in the world despite what our friend above wants us to think. Trump is just a manifestation of the frustration of those who feel they have nowhere to go grin grin

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by Kophschmerzen: 11:25pm On Jul 20, 2018
abbey621:

of kneeling!

Bullsh1t Trump is a fxxking racist, DOJ rental discriminatory law suit, central park five saga, birtherism and the New Jersey branch account department brouhaha. Get a book and stop polluting cyberspace with your toilet standard ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by abbey621(m): 11:46pm On Jul 20, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

Bullsh1t Trump is a fxxking racist, DOJ rental discriminatory law suit, central park five saga, birtherism and the New Jersey branch account department brouhaha. Get a book and stop polluting cyberspace with your toilet standard ignorance.

You're pathetic! DoJ rental discrimination from what year? Back in the 70s and 80s, majority of hotels and real estate businesses discriminated against blacks, it took years before anti-discrimination laws were refined and fully enforceable. Central Park 5? 80% of America thought they were guilty because of the way the media covered it, being wrong does not make you racist you dipshit! Try educate yourself my nigga, here's a link to get you started:

https://www.unitedspinal.org/pdf/fair_housing_amendment.pdf
Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by Explorerx(m): 12:05am On Jul 21, 2018
rinzaugustine:
Call your mother that because i believe i should be agemates if not older than her

My mom isn't black and not a boy either

Tell your last quote to your all family and generation of apes, retard.
Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by rinzaugustine: 12:26am On Jul 21, 2018
Explorerx:

My mom isn't black and not a boy either

Tell your last quote to your all family and generation of apes, retard.
Go and Bleep your mom or better still go to the public toilet and lick up all the half congealed excreta that is splashed on the toilet
Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by Kophschmerzen: 4:33am On Jul 21, 2018
abbey621:

You're pathetic! DoJ rental discrimination from what year? Back in the 70s and 80s, majority of hotels and real estate businesses discriminated against blacks, it took years before anti-discrimination laws were refined and fully enforceable. Central Park 5? 80% of America thought they were guilty because of the way the media covered it, being wrong does not make you racist you dipshit! Try educate yourself my nigga, here's a link to get you started:

Go spin ya sh1t to another uninformed niggi, even his own Co writer of the art of the deal, Tony Schwartz thinks he's racist and a POS, what about omorosa?

Mid west raised blood with loads of New York based hommies, all em loathe the drumpf and knows about his racism and as a two bit hustler cornering dirty money.

Dude 80 percent Americans never thought the central park 5 are guilty, go tell your hogwash to some other uneducated brother, after the central park folks have been declared innocent by the judge, the drumpf still keep taking advert on new York Times to say they are guilty. Same way he was adamant on the birtherism and the fact that he have a credible lead that Ob was born in Kenya.

Stop trying to spin horsecrap.
Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by Abbeybailey(m): 4:50am On Jul 21, 2018
abbey621:

The bottom line is that you are wrong. He admitted to blacklisting the black people in Queens NY and he was fined by HUD. Secondly, he started his campaign for President by calling Mexicans rapists, drug dealers and disease carriers. You remember Judge Curiel who was hearing his case of his Fake and Unaccredited Trump University, he told the world the judge who was born in Indiana wouldn't not be fair to him because the judge is of Mexican heritage. Don't forget Birtherism. He pushed that thing to the hilt and even after Obama produced his long form birth certificate from Hawaii, the racist pig still don't believe him. About central park five, he was calling for the death of the five minorities even after they were found not guilty by DNA and being settled with several millions of $ by the city of NY, the vile racist pig was still taking adverts in all NY dailies calling for them to be executed. NFL players started kneeling with Colin Kaperneck and the bigot in Chief went beserk calling them SOB. You are just showing yourself as a house Negro that will support Trump no matter what he does. Ask the only Black in WH ( Omarrossa) who said that Trump is racially insensitive which means he's a damn racist. Many more examples of his racism I can give you. Why do you think 50% of Americans think he's a racist. It's because he's an avowed racist.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by abbey621(m): 2:16pm On Jul 21, 2018
Abbeybailey:
The bottom line is that you are wrong. He admitted to blacklisting the black people in Queens NY and he was fined by HUD. Secondly, he started his campaign for President by calling Mexicans rapists, drug dealers and disease carriers. You remember Judge Curiel who was hearing his case of his Fake and Unaccredited Trump University, he told the world the judge who was born in Indiana wouldn't not be fair to him because the judge is of Mexican heritage. Don't forget Birtherism. He pushed that thing to the hilt and even after Obama produced his long form birth certificate from Hawaii, the racist pig still don't believe him. About central park five, he was calling for the death of the five minorities even after they were found not guilty by DNA and being settled with several millions of $ by the city of NY, the vile racist pig was still taking adverts in all NY dailies calling for them to be executed. NFL players started kneeling with Colin Kaperneck and the bigot in Chief went beserk calling them SOB. You are just showing yourself as a house Negro that will support Trump no matter what he does. Ask the only Black in WH ( Omarrossa) who said that Trump is racially insensitive which means he's a damn racist. Many more examples of his racism I can give you. Why do you think 50% of Americans think he's a racist. It's because he's an avowed racist.

Mehn you've got to stay off that liberal propaganda tv stations, it clouds your objectivity. So instead of arguing I'm going to debunk your blabbering with one question: SHOW ME WHERE EXACTLY THAT DONALD TRUMP USED THE WORDS, "Mexicans are Rapists", If you cannot do this then your entire speech is null and void and I declare your argument sentimental crap!
Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by Abbeybailey(m): 2:21pm On Jul 21, 2018
abbey621:

Mehn you've got to stay off that liberal propaganda tv stations, it clouds your objectivity. So instead of arguing I'm going to debunk your blabbering with one question: SHOW ME WHERE EXACTLY THAT DONALD TRUMP USED THE WORDS, "Mexicans are Rapists", If you cannot do this then your entire speech is null and void and I declare your argument sentimental crap!
When he was coming down the elevator in his Trump Tower to announce his candidacy for the Republican nomination. That was the first message he uttered. The guy is a racist pig and 50% of Americans agreed to that. You can love him all you want but there's no alternate to the truth.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by abbey621(m): 2:33pm On Jul 21, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

Go spin ya sh1t to another uninformed niggi, even his own Co writer of the art of the deal, Tony Schwartz thinks he's racist and a POS, what about omorosa?

Mid west raised blood with loads of New York based hommies, all em loathe the drumpf and knows about his racism and as a two bit hustler cornering dirty money.

Dude 80 percent Americans never thought the central park 5 are guilty, go tell your hogwash to some other uneducated brother, after the central park folks have been declared innocent by the judge, the drumpf still keep taking advert on new York Times to say they are guilty. Same way he was adamant on the birtherism and the fact that he have a credible lead that Ob was born in Kenya.

Stop trying to spin horsecrap.

Omarosa the two faced heffer who sold out her own race, that Omarosa? grin grin grin. Moving on, when I said 80% of America felt they were guilty, I'm tlking about the media, majority of whites and even some blacks at the time. It was late 1980s and people believed everything in the newspaper or TV. If Trump is racist then the media must be held to that same standard including the NY Times, yes Trump is definitely ignorant but your racist charge holds no water. Here's the fact, Donald Trump a long time financier of the Democratic party, a longtime beloved part of Hollywood's entertainment industry and a real estate jagguarnaut is all of a sudden racist because he is in the position to wield real power. This is how America works, the real racist are right in front of you but you wouldn't know because you've successfully accepted your position of Chief Sheep. If Trump is racist, what of Hillary? If all you wrote shows that Trump is racist, what then happens to someone who worked with her husband to enact a law that calls black men "SUPER PREDATOR", a law responsible for the high amount of blacks in incarceration from the 1990s upwards. This is the type of bias nonsense that I'm referring to, the liberal controlled media will have you believing Trump is the devil while Hillary is a saint but if you can think objectively for yourself for just a damn minute, you'll see that one of these ignants give a damn about the black race!
Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by abbey621(m): 2:38pm On Jul 21, 2018
Abbeybailey:
When he was coming down the elevator in his Trump Tower to announce his candidacy for the Republican nomination. That was the first message he uttered. The guy is a racist pig and 50% of Americans agreed to that. You can love him all you want but there's no alternate to the truth.

WRONG! Stop making sh*t up! They are sending their rapist as undocumented immigrants is different from All Mexicans are rapist, I thought you were smarter than that!

For your enlightenment check out:

http://www.politifact.com/virginia/statements/2016/aug/08/tim-kaine/tim-kaine-falsely-says-trump-said-all-mexicans-are/
Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by Abbeybailey(m): 2:41pm On Jul 21, 2018
abbey621:

WRONG! Stop making sh*t up! They are sending their rapist as undocumented immigrants is different from All Mexicans are rapist, I thought you were smarter than that!

For your enlightenment check out:

Cut these bull out. Exactly what he said. You can try to whitewash it all you want but Trump is a vile racist and 50% of Americans believe that. There's nothing hideous about his racism. He displays it every opportunity he gets to send a subliminal message to his White Nationalist supporters.
Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by abbey621(m): 2:47pm On Jul 21, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Cut these bull out. Exactly what he said. You can try to whitewash it all you want but Trump is a vile racist and 50% of Americans believe that. There's nothing hideous about his racism. He displays it every opportunity he gets to send a subliminal message to his White Nationalist supporters.

I'm done with you, even in the face of factual evidence against your false statement, you still argue! Your I/Q is obviously below the requirement for simple objectivity so enjoy your ignorance!
Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by Abbeybailey(m): 2:52pm On Jul 21, 2018
abbey621:

I'm done with you, even in the face of factual evidence against your false statement, you still argue! Your I/Q is obviously below the requirement for simple objectivity so enjoy your ignorance!
I have guys like you at my job, they lie just like Trump even faced with realities of life. The tape of his conversation about paying Micheal Cohen will be out soon and unappologetical supporter of the vile misogynist sleeping with a hooker and paying her off while Melania was nursing infant baby will dismiss it. It's the pathological lies that the Liar in Chief impose on his cultish followers.
Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by abbey621(m): 3:08pm On Jul 21, 2018
Abbeybailey:
I have guys like you at my job, they lie just like Trump even faced with realities of life. The tape of his conversation about paying Micheal Cohen will be out soon and unappologetical supporter of the vile misogynist sleeping with a hooker and paying her off while Melania was nursing infant baby will dismiss it. It's the pathological lies that the Liar in Chief impose on his cultish followers.

Here we go, do yourself a favor and go back to my initial post and see the part where I mentioned even though I voted for Trump I still maintain my objectivity. Trump is a womnizer, he is no Christian and only cares about money but when you term a person as racist because you don't agree with him then you've successfully handicapped yourself against any meaningful conversation. Unlike what the media would have you belive, not everyone that voted for Trump is uneducated and poor, not everyone that voted for trump is a Republican and not everyone that voted for Trump agrees with all his policies. Yes he's a liar but my vast knowledge of American politics also tells me majority of the past 20 presidents were also pathological liars including Obama, especially when it comes to issues affecting black lives in America! This is my opinion and you are welcomed to yours, all I ask is to maintain your objectivity and not rely soly on what CNN or FOX tells you!
Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by Abbeybailey(m): 3:13pm On Jul 21, 2018
abbey621:

Here we go, do yourself a favor and go back to my initial post and see the part where I mentioned even though I voted for Trump I still maintain my objectivity. Trump is a womnizer, he is no Christian and only cares about money but when you term a person as racist because you don't agree with him then you've successfully handicapped yourself against any meaningful conversation. Unlike what the media would have you belive, not everyone that voted for Trump is uneducated and poor, not everyone that voted for trump is a Republican and not everyone that voted for Trump agrees with all his policies. Yes he's a liar but my vast knowledge of American politics also tells me majority of the past 20 presidents were also pathological liars including Obama, especially when it comes to issues affecting black lives in America! This is my opinion and you are welcomed to yours, all I ask is to maintain your objectivity and not rely soly on what CNN or FOX tells you!
I started following politics seating beside my father in the late 80s during the final term of The Gipper ( Reagan ) . Seen it all and I can confidently tell you Trump is the worst and the recent Quipannic poll bears that out. Time will tell. Never seen a president with daily controversies in my life. Nov 6 is around the corner and like i said, you and i and tens of millions of other Americans will make our decision then. That's why we have elections to correct any ills.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Russia Deploys Mystery Device In Ukraine Which Is Unknown To USA / Earthquake Rocks Italy Amid Coronavirus Outbreak / Photos Of Putin’s Newly Mobilized Army Of Aged And Unfit Men Being Sent To Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 162
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.