Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,726 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

The Trinity And Identity Of God - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Trinity And Identity Of God (11629 Views)

Real Identity Of 3 Wise Men Who Visited Jesus' Birthplace Revealed By Expert / The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Trinity And Identity Of God by Peacefullove: 3:35am On Jul 23, 2018
johnw47:

some say 1 john 5:7 has added words
but what Jesus said here is virtually saying the same thing and also shows Jesus and the Holy Spirit equal to the Father:

Mat 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

2Co 13:14 The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Ghost, be with you all. Amen.

1Ti 3:16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: He who was manifested in the flesh, Justified in the spirit, Seen of angels, Preached among the nations, Believed on in the world, Received up in glory.

who is the "He", isaiah and matthew say He is God:
Isa 7:14 Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.

Mat 1:23 Behold, the virgin shall be with child, And shall bring forth a son, And they shall call his name Immanuel; which is, being interpreted, God with us.

Hehehehe typical . grin

Friend, am sure they are equal by knowing the day and hour just as the Father right ?
Re: The Trinity And Identity Of God by Peacefullove: 3:38am On Jul 23, 2018
Shelumiel:
Please read 1Timothy 3:16. You see that Jesus is 100 percent God .

And he has a God , yes or no ?

So someone that has a God is 100% God, are you okay?
Re: The Trinity And Identity Of God by Peacefullove: 3:51am On Jul 23, 2018
johnw47:

of course true: And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God(God and the Word john 1:1), and (the man)Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent

Can you now see your life. So " ONLY " is used for two persons ?
Re: The Trinity And Identity Of God by johnw47: 4:47am On Jul 23, 2018
Peacefullove:

Can you now see your life. So " ONLY " is used for two persons ?

duh, yes i see my life but you don't, only is used for only one God who is God and the Word,
although you quote the Bible, you obviously don't understand or believe the Bible
Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

1 Like

Re: The Trinity And Identity Of God by Peacefullove: 7:15am On Jul 23, 2018
johnw47:

duh, yes i see my life but you don't, only is used for only one God who is God and the Word,
although you quote the Bible, you obviously don't understand or believe the Bible
Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Shut up jor , you are making mistake and instead of correcting yourself you still hold on to the mistake . " OnLY " is not used for two persons, Just single one.

Only true God- Jesus Father

The one He sent - Jesus

Unless you are silly enough to. Say Jesus sent himself .
Re: The Trinity And Identity Of God by Maamin(m): 8:13am On Jul 23, 2018
Shelumiel:
Please read 1Timothy 3:16. You see that Jesus is 100 percent God .

Yes but he is not coequal with his father.

1 Cor. 15:28, John 14:28
Re: The Trinity And Identity Of God by Shelumiel: 8:17am On Jul 23, 2018
Peacefullove:

And he has a God , yes or no ?

So someone that has a God is 100% God, are you okay?
God is ONE but God has three personalities - God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. And all these three personalities have different functions to perform but they are the same one God just as we have Soul, Mind and Body. In Colossians2:9 , Paul said "for in Him (Jesus) dwells all the fullness of the Godhead ." This certifies that Jesus is not the son of God , but God Himself . Shalom
Re: The Trinity And Identity Of God by Shelumiel: 8:36am On Jul 23, 2018
Maamin:

Yes but he is not coequal with his father.

1 Cor. 15:28, John 14:28
Let me ask you a question : if Jesus is not God then why did He allow people, demons heavenly hosts and angels to worship Him?
Re: The Trinity And Identity Of God by Maamin(m): 9:40am On Jul 23, 2018
johnw47

you will never stop lying, show one verse that i have twisted oh false accuser
i gave a verse showing the Word is equal to the Father
here it is for third time:

How funny the way you accuse me and in turn claim the victim. undecided
John 1:1 did not mentioned any 'coequality' or 'equality'. Stop taking it out of context.

Take this example : In the beginning was John, and John was with HUMAN, and John was HUMAN.

Does that in anyway saying that John is coequal with the human he is with? No!

Is John Human? Yes, is he with another Human? Yes. This we are certain of.

now where are your verses showing that the Word is not God?

Like I said it is funny how you accuse me and claim the victim. You might want to go back through our conversation and point out to me where I denied the Word being God. The word being God does not make him coequal to the father.

Please be really sure to understand my position before quoting me. God or god, it does not really matter cause the English translation of the scripture made this separation to identify which God is been referred to in the Bible when ever the Word is mentioned.

the Father said to Jesus "O God", and you false jw say any entity can assume this title
typical false jw blasphemy

Once again i am not JW just in case you think I am, you can look for one and take your grievances to him/her.

You are human your father is human. Now if your father called you O human does that make you coequal in everything that your father is?

God is God and the Word, and like i said you do not know who God is

Really, and you that know him, are really doing a bad work in presenting him.

Jehovah:
Psa 102:25 Of old hast thou laid the foundation of the earth: and the heavens are the work of thy hands.
Jesus:
Heb 1:10 And, Thou, Lord, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of thine hands:

Jehovah:
Isa 45:22 Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else.
Jesus:
Act 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

And this is all that makes you think Jesus is the same person as the Father hun?

John 17:1-11

1 These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee:

2 As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him.

3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

4 I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.

5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

6 I have manifested thy name unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world: thine they were, and thou gavest them me; and they have kept thy word.

7 Now they have known that all things whatsoever thou hast given me are of thee.

8 For I have given unto them the words which thou gavest me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I[b] came out from thee[/b], and they have believed that thou didst send me.

9 I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine.

10 And all mine are thine, and thine are mine; and I am glorified in them.

11 And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are.

Everything Jesus is was made possible by the father. Their relationship is one in bringing redemption to mankind. Jesus is not the same person as the Father. Selah!

you say you are not a false jw but you believe like false jw believe, yeah sure keep fooling someone

Lol I don't believe like they do, now if I accused you of being a Catholic because you believe like they do you will cry foul. Whatever makes you sleep well anyways.

mighty God and Almighty God are the same God-Yahovah, not two gods like you believe

You might want to go and learn the difference between MIGHTY and ALMIGHTY first from you dictionary.

Gen_17:1 And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the LORD appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect.

Psa 50:1 A Psalm of Asaph. The mighty God, even the LORD, hath spoken, and called the earth from the rising of the sun unto the going down thereof.

Oh yes! Those verses are all correct about YAHWEH

The Word 'mighty' is not restricted to Christ alone, there are even 'mighty men of renown' in the bible but almighty is no other than Yahweh himself . wink

three persons one God,
you cannot stop twisting which is lying, and which you do all through your posts

Here you are accusing me again..

of course the Holy Spirit comes from God the Father,
and yet you say God the Father is not the Holy Spirit but "a" holy spirit,
the Word being God is also the Holy Spirit

Wow you sure know how to read your selfish meaning into my comment. Your trinity doctrine says three persons in coequal trinunity isn't it? While me on the other hand says one God from which the Word and Spirit comes from or proceeds. Here is my quote
yes the father is a spirit and he is holy, is he not a holy spirit? I am not the one changing God's word here but you. The holy spirit as u know it is of God, it comes from God the father. Same way as Jesus is of God, came from God the father.

I hope you understand it this time.

Joh_14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Oh great!...now you believe they are separate entities taking a plural form of the pronoun as 'WE' and 'OUR'. Later you will come back to make Yahweh the same person as Jesus the Son. undecided

from false jw i take no false thing
of course the Holt Spirit is God's power, it is His Love also, you obviously have not experienced Him inside you, it is everything He is because the Holy Spirit is He, is God

OK

2Co 3:17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.
^^^ so very clear
Psa 139:7 Where can I go to get away from your Spirit? Where can I run to get away from you?
Psa 139:8 If I go up to heaven, you are there. If I make my bed in hell, you are there.
^^^ david praying to God say's: where shall i get away from your Spirit, where can i get away from you,
God is omnipresent, His spirit is everywhere
Jer 23:24 Can any hide himself in secret places that I shall not see him? saith the LORD. Do not I fill heaven and earth? saith the LORD.

very clear except for the blinded

2Co_4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Only if you had meditated on those verses to see that holy spirit is not another third person in trinity. #sighs!

Well done

"I bow my knees to the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, from whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named" Ephesians 3:14-15

Selah!
Re: The Trinity And Identity Of God by johnw47: 9:55am On Jul 23, 2018
Peacefullove:

Shut up jor , you are making mistake and instead of correcting yourself you still hold on to the mistake . " OnLY " is not used for two persons, Just single one.

Only true God- Jesus Father

The one He sent - Jesus

Unless you are silly enough to. Say Jesus sent himself .

duh, God is single God ,are you false jw with two gods ha ha
Re: The Trinity And Identity Of God by johnw47: 10:36am On Jul 23, 2018
Maamin:
johnw47
John 1:1 did not mentioned any 'coequality' or 'equality'

duh, john 1:1 says God and the word is God, that's fairly equal

Maamin: And this is all that makes you think Jesus is the same person as the Father hun?

no i think the word and the Father is God,
you sure have little understanding of things said

Maamin: Jesus is not the same person as the Father. Selah!

oh duh again, no the son is not the Father, duh

Maamin: You might want to go and learn the difference between MIGHTY and ALMIGHTY first from you dictionary.

i already know that mighty God and Almighty God is the same God-Yahovah, and not two gods

Maamin: Oh great!...now you believe they are separate entities taking a plural form of the pronoun as 'WE' and 'OUR'. Later you will come back to make Yahweh the same person as Jesus the Son. undecided

you keep showing your confusion and lack of understanding

Joh_14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Jesus and Father are seperate persons, and one God, i know you cannot understand that and never will without the Holy Spirit which you also don't know is God

and of course "we" and "our" refers to Jesus and Father, oh duh, i'll have to think of another word than "duh" just for you
your confusion and lack of understanding and twisting everything is amazing abominable

Maamin: OK

yeah ok you haven't a clue, you have wrote a long post on things you think were said, and other confused things from your head, of course i haven't replied to most of your confused post
Re: The Trinity And Identity Of God by Maamin(m): 10:40am On Jul 23, 2018
[quote author=pressplay411 post=69616583][ author=Maamin post=69600527]

The Mystery of Godliness is manifested unto us already. Whereby we now know the Father through his Son.

Jesus did not lie when he said that he is the SON OF GOD. The Jews wanted to stone Him because they misunderstood him. Also because they are receiving new message that they were not accustom to, something the former prophets did not or can not claim. That was why he went ahead and told them "even ye are gods"

I strongly disagree with the bold here please. God the Father is not Jesus the Son of God. Neither did he(Jesus) claimed to be the father. But he came to make the father known to us John 17:3

Yes! Jesus is the image of the invisible God the father,he was not in any way saying that he is God the father but rather telling his disciples that seeing him is a revelation of who God his father/their father is.

Good! Through which means is God the father in the Son? Through the power of his holy spirit. Same way through the power of the holy spirit the father and the Son dwells in us. 1 John 4:13 "Hereby know we that we dwell in him, and he in us, because he hath given us of his Spirit." I will like you start from verse 1 of that 1 John chapter 4. the father dwell in us too as we dwell in him this does not make us God the father right?

John 17:21-23

21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.

22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:

23 [b]I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; [/b]and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.

You see that the meaning you are trying to read into that verse is not what it says..cause if we go by your own meaning that means we also are God the father since you made Jesus to be God the father through that verse.

Shalom aleikhem!

Once again, your knowledge is amazing. You remind me of Apollos, the disciple.

We're all gods, yes. But Christ was God.
Just like we're all sons of God, but only Jesus Christ is a one of a kind Son of God.

That is where your misunderstanding lies...that is thinking God and god have greater and lesser meaning apart from being a title of supreme entity or being.

Is just like saying the Word "Teacher" or "teacher" have more greater and lesser impact or meaning if applied to person apart from being a noun that it is it carrying the same meaning.

Seeing Christ as just the Son of God is ok. But it comes with its limitation. When you begin to see Him in His Fullness as God, you will attain a new depth of intimacy with the Holyspirit.

Rom.9.5 - of whom are the fathers and from whom, according to the flesh, Christ came, who is over all, the eternally blessed God. Amen.

Nice.. you getting to understand me. Well I don't know what version you quoted from but here is the same verse from Romans 9 starting from verse 1.(KJV)

1 I say the truth in Christ, I lie not, my conscience also bearing me witness in the Holy Ghost,

2 That I have great heaviness and continual sorrow in my heart.

3 For I could wish that myself were accursed from Christ for my brethren, my kinsmen according to the flesh:

4 Who are Israelites; to whom pertaineth the adoption, and the glory, and the covenants, and the giving of the law, and the service of God, and the promises;

5 Whose are the fathers, and of whom as concerning the flesh Christ came, who is over all, God blessed for ever. Amen.

1Tim.3.16 - And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifested in the flesh, Justified in the Spirit, Seen by angels, Preached among the Gentiles, Believed on in the world, Received up in glory.

I really don't know what your understanding concerning this verse is but:
BELOW IS AN EXPLANATION OF THE VERSE 1 TIMOTHY 3:16 BASED ON SCRIPTURES. So what does it mean " vindicated in spirit" and " manifest in the flesh"mean? And what are the benefits to mankind?.

*MANIFEST IN THE FLESH Jesus, who was “the Word” of God, “out of heaven,” divested himself of spirit nature and “became flesh.” ( 1Cor. 15:47; Phil. 2:5-8; John 1:14; ) That in being born as a human he was no spirit and that he did not merely assume a fleshly body, as angels had done in the past (Ge 18:1-3; 19:1; Jos 5:13-15), is attested to by the apostle John, who says that one is antichrist who denies that Jesus Christ came “in the flesh.” (1John 4:2, 3) In order to provide the ransom for mankind and thereby to help those who would be his associates in the heavenly calling, the Word became flesh, being born all human, no incarnation. The Bible tells us this: “Since the ‘young children’ are sharers of blood and flesh, he also similarly partook of the same things.” (Heb. 2:14-16) His earthly sojourn was spoken of as “the days of his flesh.” (Heb 5:7) “The bread that I shall give is my flesh in behalf of the life of the world,” Jesus said. He went on to state that those hoping to remain in union with him must ‘eat his flesh and drink his blood.’ Not appreciating the spiritual, symbolic significance of his words, some construed the statement as cannibalistic and were shocked.—Joh 6:50-60.

VINDICATED IN SPIRIT God’s Son. God’s “only-begotten son,” the Word, was a spirit person like his Father, hence “existing in God’s form” (Php 2:5-cool, but later “became flesh,” residing among mankind as the man Jesus. (John 1, 14) Completing his earthly course, he was “put to death in the flesh, but [was] made alive in the spirit.” ( 1 Tim 3:16, 1Pe 3:18) His Father resurrected him, granted his Son’s request to be glorified alongside the Father with the glory he had had in his prehuman state (Joh 17:4, 5), and God made him “a life-giving spirit.” (1Co 15:45) The Son thus became again invisible to human sight, dwelling “in unapproachable light, whom not one of men has seen or can see.”—1Ti 6:14-16.

DECLARED RIGHTEOUS AND RAISED AS A SPIRIT BEING IN HEAVENS Adam was created by God as a man-flesh and was righteous, but he failed, he did not set a perfect example of godly devotion. Jesus was conceived by holy spirit born of a woman was also a man-flesh. (John 1:14New International Version (NIV)" The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth." Jesus was righteous to the end and so He was resurrected as a spirit being in heavens.Thus, Jesus was “a corresponding ransom,” not for the redemption of the one sinner, Adam, but for the redemption of all mankind descended from Adam.

This is very comprehensive

Please I urge you not to respond to this but open yourself for the leading of the Holyspirit.
If you can, pls pray in tongues to receive revelation and unveiling.

Peace and Grace to you

Amen and to you too
Re: The Trinity And Identity Of God by Maamin(m): 10:46am On Jul 23, 2018
johnw47:

duh, john 1:1 says God and the word is God, that's fairly equal

no i think the word and the Father is God,
you sure have little understanding of things said

oh duh again, no the son is not the Father, duh

i already know that mighty God and Almighty God is the same God-Yahovah, and not two gods

you keep showing your confusion and lack of understanding

Jesus and Father are seperate persons, and one God, i know you cannot understand that and never will without the Holy Spirit which you also don't know is God

and of course "we" and "our" refers to Jesus and Father, oh duh, i'll have to think of another word than "duh" just for you
your confusion and lack of understanding and twisting everything is amazing abominable

yeah ok you haven't a clue, you have wrote a long post on things you think were said, and other confused things from your head, of course i haven't replied to most of your confused post

You sound pained.

Thank you, I think I've said enough wink

Shalom aleikhem!
Re: The Trinity And Identity Of God by johnw47: 10:51am On Jul 23, 2018
Peacefullove:

Hehehehe typical . grin

Friend, am sure they are equal by knowing the day and hour just as the Father right ?

oh duh, God and the Word being God, are equal, Father God and Jesus flesh is another matter
Jesus lowered Himself for a very good reason
but i'm not interisted in sharing much truth with know alls

and of course you and maamim don't believe the bible verses i post
Re: The Trinity And Identity Of God by Peacefullove: 10:55am On Jul 23, 2018
Shelumiel:
God is ONE but God has three personalities - God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. And all these three personalities have different functions to perform but they are the same one God just as we have Soul, Mind and Body. In Colossians2:9 , Paul said "for in Him (Jesus) dwells all the fullness of the Godhead ." This certifies that Jesus is not the son of God , but God Himself . Shalom

You are still not making any sense. Neither did this proves your earlier assertion

Did Yahweh have a God ? No! That's 100% God, not under anyone's authority

Did Jesus have a God ? Reply
Re: The Trinity And Identity Of God by Peacefullove: 10:58am On Jul 23, 2018
johnw47:

oh duh, God and the Word being God, are equal, Father God and Jesus flesh is another matter
Jesus lowered Himself for a very good reason
but i'm not interisted in sharing much truth with know alls

and of course you and maamim don't believe the bible verses i post

Shut up man!

You are wrong , just admit it

John 17 vs 3 said the only true God SEND JESUS.

If Jesus is also the only true God, Did Jesus send himself ?
Re: The Trinity And Identity Of God by johnw47: 10:59am On Jul 23, 2018
Maamin:

You sound pained.

Thank you, I think I've said enough wink

Shalom aleikhem!

you so called christians keep invading the posts of sincere Christians,
that's a sign of the times we live in, and i just repeat to you what i have said to another self righteous one

good riddance phony
Re: The Trinity And Identity Of God by Shelumiel: 11:01am On Jul 23, 2018
Peacefullove:

You are still not making any sense. Neither did this proves your earlier assertion

Did Yahweh have a God ? No! That's 100% God, not under anyone's authority

Did Jesus have a God ? Reply

The verse I quoted to you said what about that God ? Reply
Re: The Trinity And Identity Of God by Peacefullove: 11:01am On Jul 23, 2018
Shelumiel:
Let me ask you a question : if Jesus is not God then why did He allow people, demons heavenly hosts and angels to worship Him?

Since worship is now your criteria

Daniel was Worshipped too. , he must be 100% God .. Agree ?

Jesus disciples are said to receive worship too, they must be 100% God . agree?

Na wah for you
Re: The Trinity And Identity Of God by johnw47: 11:02am On Jul 23, 2018
Peacefullove:

Shut up man!

You are wrong , just admit it

John 17 vs 3 said the only true God SEND JESUS.

If Jesus is also the only true God, Did Jesus send himself ?

now if maamin was able to speak the truth, he would have replied to you,
"now there is a pained one"
Re: The Trinity And Identity Of God by Shelumiel: 11:03am On Jul 23, 2018
Peacefullove:

Since worship is now your criteria
Daniel was Worshipped too. , he must be 100% God .. Agree ?
Jesus disciples are said to receive worship too, they must be 100% God . agree?
Na wah for you
Please give biblical references . Thank you .
Re: The Trinity And Identity Of God by Peacefullove: 11:04am On Jul 23, 2018
Shelumiel:
The verse I quoted to you said what about that God ? Reply

It doesn't prove anything why ?
Colossians 2 vs 10 says we have the same fullness , grin grin grin 100% Gods right ?

Back to my question, did Jesus have a God ?
Re: The Trinity And Identity Of God by Peacefullove: 11:06am On Jul 23, 2018
johnw47:

now if maamin was able to speak the truth, he would have replied to you,
"now there is a pained one"

grin grin buhaha, Who send Jesus according to John 17:3 ?

That will expose you
Re: The Trinity And Identity Of God by Maamin(m): 11:16am On Jul 23, 2018
Shelumiel:

At the first bold , can you show me where Jesus is or was called "God the Son"? Feel free to use any bible version.

At second bold, should I believe you or what the bible says?
Even The Sunday school most popular memory verse John 3:16 had revealed your lies.

Let God be true and every man a liar.

Selah!
Re: The Trinity And Identity Of God by Peacefullove: 11:23am On Jul 23, 2018
Shelumiel:
Please give biblical references . Thank you .

Daniel 2 vs 46
Then King Nebuchadnezzar threw himself down before Daniel and worshiped him,

100% God , agree ?

One more

Jesus to his disciple's

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee. Rev 3 vs 9

They must be 100% God since they receive worship , agree?
Re: The Trinity And Identity Of God by Shelumiel: 11:23am On Jul 23, 2018
Peacefullove:

It doesn't prove anything why ?
Colossians 2 vs 10 says we have the same fullness , grin grin grin 100% Gods right ?

Back to my question, did Jesus have a God ?

Please read the verse and stop displaying stupidity through arrogance . The words "fully and Godhead "mean what ? Reply
Re: The Trinity And Identity Of God by Peacefullove: 11:32am On Jul 23, 2018
Shelumiel:
Please read the verse and stop displaying stupidity through arrogance . The words "fully and Godhead "mean what ? Reply

God head simply refer to divine nature . and yes humans have it - 2 Peter 1 vs 4 ( Read your bible grin grin )

Verse 10 now say in him, ye are MADE FULL .

So his disciple's in connection with him have the same FULLness .
Re: The Trinity And Identity Of God by Maamin(m): 11:33am On Jul 23, 2018
Shelumiel:

You getting it all wrong again...

First Jesus is called God no doubt

Hebrew 1:8 "But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.

Was he worshipped? Yes

Hebrew 1:6 "And again, when he bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him."

Who appointed him into receiving all this? God

Hebrew 1:1-2
1 God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,

2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;

With all of this, is Jesus equal to God the father who made him heir over all things? No

1 Cor. 15:24-28
24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.

25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.

26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

27 For he hath put all things under his feet. [/b]But when he saith all things are put under him,[b] it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him.

28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

Please read slowly to grasp.
Re: The Trinity And Identity Of God by Shelumiel: 11:41am On Jul 23, 2018
Peacefullove:

Daniel 2 vs 46
Then King Nebuchadnezzar threw himself down before Daniel and worshiped him,

100% God , agree ?

One more

Jesus to his disciple's

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee. Rev 3 vs 9

They must be 100% God since they receive worship , agree?

Sorry to ask , but how did you pass your examinations in school? Let me guess : you read one page from your lecture note and went to write , abi? Mtchww... Daniel 2:46-47 "
46.Then King Nebuchadnezzar fell prostrate before Daniel and paid him honor and ordered that an offering and incense be presented to him.47.
The king said to Daniel, “Surely your God is the God of gods and the Lord of kings and a revealer of mysteries, for you were able to reveal this mystery.” So you can see, that Daniel had a God ; and this Babylonnian king could discern that. But why can't just like you discern that ? Plus ,Revelation 3:9 is referring to a church not a disciple or individual like you so blantantly lie about . Reply
Re: The Trinity And Identity Of God by Shelumiel: 11:47am On Jul 23, 2018
Peacefullove:

God head simply refer to divine nature . and yes humans have it - 2 Peter 1 vs 4 ( Read your bible grin grin )

Verse 10 now say in him, ye are MADE FULL .

So his disciple's in connection with him have the same FULLness .
According to you(not me or the bible ) , the word "Godhead " means divine nature, abi Puhahaha...please reply .
Re: The Trinity And Identity Of God by johnw47: 11:49am On Jul 23, 2018
Peacefullove:

grin grin buhaha, Who send Jesus according to John 17:3 ?

That will expose you

Father did, how am i exposed oh confused one?

Joh 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

life eternal is knowing the only true God and Jesus Christ, not just the only true God
Jesus was speaking while flesh, the Son of God,
the Word became flesh, but before he became flesh He was God

you lot are sure confused
Re: The Trinity And Identity Of God by Shelumiel: 12:05pm On Jul 23, 2018
Maamin:

You getting it all wrong again...

First Jesus is called God no doubt

Hebrew 1:8 "But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.

Was he worshipped? Yes

Hebrew 1:6 "And again, when he bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him."

Who appointed him into receiving all this? God

Hebrew 1:1-2
1 God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,

2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;

With all of this, is Jesus equal to God the father who made him heir over all things? No

1 Cor. 15:24-28
24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.

25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.

26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

27 For he hath put all things under his feet. [/b]But when he saith all things are put under him,[b] it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him.

28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

Please read slowly to grasp.
Jesús said " of my own I cannot do anything ..."(John5:30). This means that what the Father was thinking , that was what Jesus was doing . So they are same in mind , thought and action; this is equivalent to what is written in John 1:1-9, because it stresses that the Word of God(Jesus ) and God Himself are the same thing ; no difference . To buttress my point , turn to the book of Titus 2:13. It says " looking for the blessed hope and glorious appearing of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ ". I have come to understand something about the Bible : revelation regarding the mystery of Jesus was not given equally to all the disciples, which is why Peter called Him the son of God, and John(who was the beloved of Jesus ) called Him God .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Preaching In Commercial Buses: / WHAT IS BROTHERHOOD OF THE CROSS AND STAR... / You Must Keep The Law!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.