Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,156 members, 7,811,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! (20925 Views)

Should A Warn Her To Stop Coming To Me . Advice Is Needed / Stop Hating And Insulting My Wife, Oyinbo Husband Of IG Ebony Lip Warn Nigerians / Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by victorian(f): 8:01pm On Apr 28, 2019
THESE ARE SCREENSHOTS OF WHAT I SAID TO HER ON FAMILY SECTION!

I was on a business meeting with prospective clients from abroad and gbam! I got a message from whatsapp, a lady was making enquiries about my school services. I didn't know it was Uyailncomparabl. Until she started making snide remarks. I had to block her number immediately.

I almost loose focus on my calls! angry
Please anyone who know Uyi, should warn her sternly! Cause enough is enough!
If she dares come close to my office or enter my office I will lock her up ! She and whosoever she brings along! So warn her o! I'm not joking! If she has two heads, let her dare me!
She thinks I come this life to come play and quarrel for life? Does she think I got to this level of my success with her useless attitude?

Do I know her before!

What nonsense is this! Her obssession about is turning to another level! And she wants me to reset her brain for her, I will gladly do so.

Enough is Enough!

Screenshots of what I said to her on family section!

Who knows her family! Should tell them o! Because no one comes to my domain and office to intimidate me or look for trouble, Or even insult me on phone! na lock up straight! I don't take rubbish o!

8 Likes

Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by Chubhie: 8:08pm On Apr 28, 2019
I nominate ishilove to come and broker peace.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by UniQue84: 8:12pm On Apr 28, 2019
Victoria! Victoria !!! Victoria !!!

How many times did i call you biko take am easy ook ..I understand las las una go dey alright .

Babes and thier matter eeeeh e hard grin

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by SageMK: 8:16pm On Apr 28, 2019
Where is the sense in blocking her on whatsapp but only to come here and disturb strangers who obviously don't give a fúck? undecided Old women throwing tantrums. Shame.

84 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by victorian(f): 8:17pm On Apr 28, 2019
Have already blocked her

If she loves herself, let her come to. My office and I will her a lesson!

Useless thing, that has nothing to offer to herself or anyone!

3 Likes

Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by victorian(f): 8:18pm On Apr 28, 2019
Have already blocked her

If she loves herself, let her come to. My office and I will teach her a lesson!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by frbona: 8:18pm On Apr 28, 2019
Only one thing will make two ladies wash dirty linens in public
Prick grin

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by derrydinny: 8:19pm On Apr 28, 2019
send nudes so we can know who is right

16 Likes

Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by Satan66(m): 8:20pm On Apr 28, 2019
Women are truly useless.
Just say na prick wen cause this qurrel

5 Likes

Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by drmikeadams(m): 8:23pm On Apr 28, 2019
grin grin not my business grin grin am reading my evening newspapers both vanguard and Guardian grin

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by AntiMCU: 8:28pm On Apr 28, 2019
victorian:
THESE ARE SCREENSHOTS OF WHAT I SAID TO HER ON FAMILY SECTION!

I was on a business meeting with prospective clients from abroad and gbam! I got a message from whatsapp, a lady was making enquiries about my school services. I didn't know it was Uyailncomparabl. Until she started making snide remarks. I had to block her number immediately.

I almost loose focus on my calls! angry
Please anyone who know Uyi, should warn her sternly! Cause enough is enough!
If she dares come close to my office or enter my office I will lock her up ! She and whosoever she brings along! So warn her o! I'm not joking! If she has two heads, let her dare me!
She thinks I come this life to come play and quarrel for life? Does she think I got to this level of my success with her useless attitude?

Do I know her before!

What nonsense is this! Her obssession about is turning to another level! And she wants me to reset her brain for her, I will gladly do so.

Enough is Enough!

Screenshots of what I said to her on family section!

Who knows her family! Should tell them o! Because no one comes to my domain and office to intimidate me or look for trouble, Or even insult me on phone! na lock up straight! I don't take rubbish o!
Lefulefu please where is the popcorn?
May the best side win. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 28, 2019
😂 ladies.you two will end up bin good friends
Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by AntiMCU: 8:31pm On Apr 28, 2019
Chubhie:
I nominate ishilove to come and broker peace.
Which peace? undecided

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by Chubhie: 8:35pm On Apr 28, 2019
AntiMCU:

Which peace? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by Forzap: 8:35pm On Apr 28, 2019
how did she get your WhatsApp number if she isn't a friendsad sad

8 Likes

Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by AntiMCU: 8:38pm On Apr 28, 2019
[quote author=Chubhie post=77937450][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by anthonyuncle(m): 8:40pm On Apr 28, 2019
plz teach us ways by which we can warn her

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 28, 2019
Eeya why are my two beautiful queens fighting. Uyailncomparabl and Victorian una need a body massage ni? I hear a body massage dey cool a woman's mind down wink

8 Likes

Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by Chubhie: 8:41pm On Apr 28, 2019
AntiMCU

5 Likes

Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by victorian(f): 8:41pm On Apr 28, 2019
Forzap:
how did she get your WhatsApp number if she isn't a friendsad sad

My number is online . Cause of the work I do.

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 28, 2019
victorian:
Have already blocked her

If she loves herself, let her come to. My office and I will teach her a lesson!

haba wat is happenin?
Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by EbukaHades10(m): 8:43pm On Apr 28, 2019
Are u sure?

14 Likes

Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by victorian(f): 8:44pm On Apr 28, 2019
lefulefu:
Eeya why are my two beautiful queens fighting. Uyailncomparabl and Victorian una need a body massage ni? I hear a body massage dey cool a woman's mind down wink
Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by victorian(f): 8:44pm On Apr 28, 2019
lefulefu:

I'm. Cool already

But one thing i hate is disrupting my calls with important people that will bring success to my company. I hate been disrupted over nonsense. That's why I got angry. But am calm now.

Just tell her to stay off anywhere close to me.
Orelse she will see another side of me, no one has seen before
Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 28, 2019
AntiMCU:

Lefulefu please where is the popcorn?
May the best side win. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
ehn make fight no start Bw them two oo.i like dose two babes bikocheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by after7: 8:51pm On Apr 28, 2019
Waiting for drama
Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by victorian(f): 8:54pm On Apr 28, 2019
lefulefu:
haba wat is happenin?

I was on buisness calls with clients abroad, they already love my lines already and about to tell me when transaction will be made. As in have convinced them of my services, naim one brat from nowhere sent me a message on whatsapp asking for myself services about my fashion school. I didn't know it was Uyi, I answered her properly then the next thing she said is why am i lying?
Am like who is this fool? Maybe she got the wrong number until she revealed herself to be Uyi, I just blocked her straight!
And had to come online to tell of una, if she get two head let her come to my office and she will know the second meaning of life,

She think say I became successful by her useless attitude?
She think say man my problem?

I'm talking about buisness that will take my company to higher levels, she is talking about two students and I should be nice to her.

Is she mad!

Is she crazy!

Who she be!

We are talking of business abroad, she's coming with rubbish!

Make she thank her stars I didn't loose these people, she for see pepper

Useless animal.

Only fucvk she sabi! Nothing in those brains! Smmmhhhhhh

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by QueenSekxy(f): 9:03pm On Apr 28, 2019
Uyail isn't feeding you the attention you are looking for.
She made you look like a fool.
Uyailcomparabl don't reply this troll abeg.

20 Likes

Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by victorian(f): 9:05pm On Apr 28, 2019
QueenSekxy:
Uyail isn't feeding you the attention you are looking for.
She made you look like a fool.
Uyailcomparabl don't reply this troll abeg.

I don't have your time

3 Likes

Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by QueenSekxy(f): 9:05pm On Apr 28, 2019
victorian:

I was on buisness calls with clients abroad, they already love my lines already and about to tell me when transaction will be made. As in have convinced them of my services, naim one brat from nowhere sent me a message on whatsapp asking for myself services about my fashion school. I didn't know it was Uyi, I answered her properly then the next thing she said is why am i lying?
Am like who is this fool? Maybe she got the wrong number until she revealed herself to be Uyi, I just blocked her straight!
And had to come online to tell of una, if she get two head let her come to my office and she will know the second meaning of life,

She think say I became successful by her useless attitude?
She think say man my problem?

I'm talking about buisness that will take my company to higher levels, she is talking about two students and I should be nice to her.

Is she mad!

Is she crazy!

Who she be!

We are talking of business abroad, she's coming with rubbish!

Make she thank her stars I didn't loose these people, she for see pepper

Useless animal.

Only fucvk she sabi! Nothing in those brains! Smmmhhhhhh
But you were on that thread lying that you weren't the one organising the program.
Lol, I thought uyi was tryna troll, so, she was right anyways.
Captainmitch come and see. grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by Ishilove: 9:06pm On Apr 28, 2019
I don't understand. Uya chatted you offline, provoked you and you blocked her? Since you have blocked her then calm down and don't get worked up over what I'm guessing is practical joke done in bad taste.

UyaIncomparable (I hope I got that right. The name js so long cheesy), you sef wetin dey do you? Why are you finding trouble? Oya talk your side let us hear

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by QueenSekxy(f): 9:07pm On Apr 28, 2019
victorian:

I don't have your time
Liar.
Ekwensu micha gi onu. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

I Get Tired Of Girls & Relationship Easily, Is Anything Wrong With Me? / 9 Things To Consider While Searching For Your Complimenting Partner / What Romancelander Have You Met?✘

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.