Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,504 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Man Facetimed With His Girlfriend In Front Of His Mom, Then This Happened - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Facetimed With His Girlfriend In Front Of His Mom, Then This Happened (60696 Views)

Man Caught Allegedly Having Sex With Girlfriend In Bush (video) / What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? / Married Man Hides From Camera While Watching Match With Girlfriend In Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Facetimed With His Girlfriend In Front Of His Mom, Then This Happened by BloggersNG: 6:41am On Jul 22, 2018
He just wanted to be a playful boyfriend, but it went horribly wrong, lol.. So the Warri guy Oghenetega was with his mom inside the car, when he's girlfriend facetimed him, She saw his mom, asked him and he told her she was his girl, and the reply she gave him is messy and Its Hilarious.

see below!

From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/man-tries-to-lie-to-his-girlfriend.html

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Facetimed With His Girlfriend In Front Of His Mom, Then This Happened by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:41am On Jul 22, 2018
Lol cheesy.
E don be for you....

.........and that is the end of Solomon Grundy!

299 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Facetimed With His Girlfriend In Front Of His Mom, Then This Happened by dingbang(m): 6:46am On Jul 22, 2018
cheesy lmao... The entire community will hear it....

51 Likes

Re: Man Facetimed With His Girlfriend In Front Of His Mom, Then This Happened by Olalan(m): 6:47am On Jul 22, 2018
Morally irresponsible folks everywhere....... just talk and act without thinking

161 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Facetimed With His Girlfriend In Front Of His Mom, Then This Happened by FromMBello(m): 6:47am On Jul 22, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Man Facetimed With His Girlfriend In Front Of His Mom, Then This Happened by Oblitz(m): 6:48am On Jul 22, 2018
Haaaaaaaa

Happy Sunday Nairalanders. check my signature. patronize me today ��
Re: Man Facetimed With His Girlfriend In Front Of His Mom, Then This Happened by Topmaike007(m): 6:53am On Jul 22, 2018
na wa ooooooo, see wahala..
Re: Man Facetimed With His Girlfriend In Front Of His Mom, Then This Happened by Nobody: 6:53am On Jul 22, 2018
She done played herself with her foul tongue.

Tega's momma: so this is the kind of girl you roll with

Tega: mom I'm sorry, didn't know she could be this bitchy and savage.

Tega's momma: shocked shocked shocked

Young people with hot body. Na wa.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Facetimed With His Girlfriend In Front Of His Mom, Then This Happened by iHart(m): 6:57am On Jul 22, 2018
hahahahahahaha, this one don cast!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Facetimed With His Girlfriend In Front Of His Mom, Then This Happened by Elmojiid(m): 7:03am On Jul 22, 2018
too early for this

5 Likes

Re: Man Facetimed With His Girlfriend In Front Of His Mom, Then This Happened by Peter5694(m): 7:15am On Jul 22, 2018
and that was how her village people won! undecidedsmh

123 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Facetimed With His Girlfriend In Front Of His Mom, Then This Happened by Jbleenk: 7:36am On Jul 22, 2018
I will find her and I will kill her lol bloody hell

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Facetimed With His Girlfriend In Front Of His Mom, Then This Happened by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:43am On Jul 22, 2018
cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Facetimed With His Girlfriend In Front Of His Mom, Then This Happened by Homeboiy: 7:44am On Jul 22, 2018
She's trying to possess her possession
Ewu ghana

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Facetimed With His Girlfriend In Front Of His Mom, Then This Happened by ITbomb(m): 7:48am On Jul 22, 2018
Small girl with big God don jam big girl with big children

76 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Facetimed With His Girlfriend In Front Of His Mom, Then This Happened by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 22, 2018
angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

She doesn't have anything meaningful to say apart from sex and pussay... because that's all she's got.

I dey go church abeg!

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

141 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Facetimed With His Girlfriend In Front Of His Mom, Then This Happened by ednut1(m): 8:11am On Jul 22, 2018
Face time while driving kwa

5 Likes

Re: Man Facetimed With His Girlfriend In Front Of His Mom, Then This Happened by Kharol1234: 8:29am On Jul 22, 2018
had dat same issue wif my grl so tym ''my grl was like giv d pesin(mom) fone make i tok wit r weather na ur mama tru tru''..... Grls sha and der wahala

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Facetimed With His Girlfriend In Front Of His Mom, Then This Happened by ExAngel007(f): 9:24am On Jul 22, 2018
typical grin I have learnt to always control my speech.

18 Likes

Re: Man Facetimed With His Girlfriend In Front Of His Mom, Then This Happened by Lordbooster(m): 9:26am On Jul 22, 2018
Ewo casted

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Facetimed With His Girlfriend In Front Of His Mom, Then This Happened by Silentscreamer(f): 10:00am On Jul 22, 2018
Op u forgot to tell us the name of the movie.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Facetimed With His Girlfriend In Front Of His Mom, Then This Happened by 1zynnvn(m): 10:05am On Jul 22, 2018
All these twitter lies . I yam tayad I yam tayad I yam tayad. You with bustarymes tattoos everywhere is it fnck that your mum doesn't know you are fncking . what kind of lie is this . haba . don't you have human conscience, why are you like this

6 Likes

Re: Man Facetimed With His Girlfriend In Front Of His Mom, Then This Happened by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 10:10am On Jul 22, 2018
tell her the taste nah!
mtchew Twitter stories...

1 Like

Re: Man Facetimed With His Girlfriend In Front Of His Mom, Then This Happened by dominique(f): 10:14am On Jul 22, 2018
I didn't know Nigerians use Facetime, seems Skype and whatsapp video calls is more popular sha.

1 Like

Re: Man Facetimed With His Girlfriend In Front Of His Mom, Then This Happened by Bossontop(m): 10:42am On Jul 22, 2018
undecided
Re: Man Facetimed With His Girlfriend In Front Of His Mom, Then This Happened by Babiod: 11:01am On Jul 22, 2018
u can explain to your mum how crazy she can go,on how she killed a pussy cat and make u eat it when u guys fought last.so she'll understand how far she can go.just code nah

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Facetimed With His Girlfriend In Front Of His Mom, Then This Happened by ellalina(f): 12:20pm On Jul 22, 2018
You are lucky she did not say
“Who is your mama”
Call me your mama

3 Likes

Re: Man Facetimed With His Girlfriend In Front Of His Mom, Then This Happened by Auladimeji2: 12:45pm On Jul 22, 2018
What's the meaning of pussy angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Facetimed With His Girlfriend In Front Of His Mom, Then This Happened by biomustry: 1:20pm On Jul 22, 2018
Last week's Twitter news on Nairaland

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Facetimed With His Girlfriend In Front Of His Mom, Then This Happened by Lordofthewest(m): 1:21pm On Jul 22, 2018
And it is finished
Re: Man Facetimed With His Girlfriend In Front Of His Mom, Then This Happened by SenorFax(m): 1:21pm On Jul 22, 2018
You are done
Re: Man Facetimed With His Girlfriend In Front Of His Mom, Then This Happened by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 22, 2018
Bloggers lying everyday. And team Seun promoting them

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! / 5 Cities With Most RUNS Ladies / You Used To Call Me Fat, Now You Want My Number- Lady Shares Massive Weight Loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.