Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,787 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

2 Soldiers Dropped Their Guns & Knelt Down To Pray (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2 Soldiers Dropped Their Guns & Knelt Down To Pray (Photo) (59457 Views)

Peter Obi Knelt Down To Greet Atiku At NBA Conference (Photos, Video) / OFFICERS Disgraced After Finding Out Their Guns Were Without Bullets In An Event / Obasanjo Knelt Down For Emiko, Olu Of Warri (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Soldiers Dropped Their Guns & Knelt Down To Pray (Photo) by Buffalowings3(m): 12:41pm On Jul 22, 2018
No
Re: 2 Soldiers Dropped Their Guns & Knelt Down To Pray (Photo) by swissobed: 12:42pm On Jul 22, 2018
Hypocritical comments everywhere..
Re: 2 Soldiers Dropped Their Guns & Knelt Down To Pray (Photo) by swissobed: 12:43pm On Jul 22, 2018
Walahi
dilodavid:
My brother, if you really have sure games, you won't be on nairaland looking for people to deceive. Give the sure games to the poor people in your family and make them rich.
Re: 2 Soldiers Dropped Their Guns & Knelt Down To Pray (Photo) by Algaddaf: 12:43pm On Jul 22, 2018
May Allah grant N.A victory to keep Nigeria save
Re: 2 Soldiers Dropped Their Guns & Knelt Down To Pray (Photo) by gentlegenius(m): 12:43pm On Jul 22, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
Prayer is the master Key.. cool cool
No sir...
Prayer is the PADLOCK... Wisdom is the KEY.
Re: 2 Soldiers Dropped Their Guns & Knelt Down To Pray (Photo) by 912(m): 12:44pm On Jul 22, 2018
Juliusmalema:
hausa fulani terrorists.....

may they never return from that their mission.

Olodo rapata!!!! Do Muslims pray this way?

Wishing death on two people you don't even know makes you even dumber than fulani herdsmen
Re: 2 Soldiers Dropped Their Guns & Knelt Down To Pray (Photo) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 22, 2018
swissobed:
Walahi
He doesn't know people are wiser now.
Re: 2 Soldiers Dropped Their Guns & Knelt Down To Pray (Photo) by sexdoll: 12:47pm On Jul 22, 2018
Himmler:
This kind prayer wey u dey pray dey look camera, is that one a prayer?

can you imagine?!

i am sure they must be nairalan-ders.

1 Like

Re: 2 Soldiers Dropped Their Guns & Knelt Down To Pray (Photo) by okerekeikpo: 12:48pm On Jul 22, 2018
Python dancers
Re: 2 Soldiers Dropped Their Guns & Knelt Down To Pray (Photo) by adetopsy1(m): 12:49pm On Jul 22, 2018
Himmler:
This kind prayer wey u dey pray dey look camera, is that one a prayer?

open your eyes gbagada, them no dey look camera.. sadist oshi
Re: 2 Soldiers Dropped Their Guns & Knelt Down To Pray (Photo) by kerry57: 12:50pm On Jul 22, 2018
U cling on the the supernatural God in the most difficult times. Well bros. He will see u guys through
Re: 2 Soldiers Dropped Their Guns & Knelt Down To Pray (Photo) by almakiyyun(m): 12:50pm On Jul 22, 2018
Baby soldiers, I won't panic if I meet this kind soldiers on the road, they look small and not intimidating.
Re: 2 Soldiers Dropped Their Guns & Knelt Down To Pray (Photo) by klax(m): 12:51pm On Jul 22, 2018
Optional09:
See the kind of gun they have, selotaped guns
Na suicide nna dey, if you don’t have anyon to tell you I will tell you.

Bro this is what I have said long ago see gun with cellotape and plaster and as I can see these guys they in battle field likely in boko haram jungle.

The big question is where are the billion dollars or trillion dollars withdrawn not long ago went to if cellotape guns are still visible in the hands of soldiers in battle front? How can these comrade fight back should boko haram attack with these bandage or cellotape guns?

1 Like

Re: 2 Soldiers Dropped Their Guns & Knelt Down To Pray (Photo) by bangging(m): 12:52pm On Jul 22, 2018
Jokerman:
Wetin dem dey pray for?? dem dey fear ni
it's a petty
Re: 2 Soldiers Dropped Their Guns & Knelt Down To Pray (Photo) by coputa(m): 12:52pm On Jul 22, 2018
eunisam:
They pray like Christian, I thought every soldier is a Muslim. may be they are at list 5% Christians!

Is there still power in praying?

like if yes!

share if no
Yes there's still power in prayers,except in nairaland,if you are not careful,you will lose your Christian faith.Majority of the post here are anti Christ.

1 Like

Re: 2 Soldiers Dropped Their Guns & Knelt Down To Pray (Photo) by asawanathegreat(m): 12:56pm On Jul 22, 2018
Them need the prayers, not only them but we too should pray for them also.
Re: 2 Soldiers Dropped Their Guns & Knelt Down To Pray (Photo) by AngelicBeing: 12:59pm On Jul 22, 2018
Obascoetubi:
just for photoshoot, they will go & smoke weed later
tongue
Re: 2 Soldiers Dropped Their Guns & Knelt Down To Pray (Photo) by dmbb: 1:00pm On Jul 22, 2018
Heads not on the ground. Wish them success any way

Re: 2 Soldiers Dropped Their Guns & Knelt Down To Pray (Photo) by princetom1(m): 1:02pm On Jul 22, 2018
Abeg, why dem dey always celotape and tied Nigeria security agents Gun, like say e just commot for surgery room.... Are we that poor or what?
Re: 2 Soldiers Dropped Their Guns & Knelt Down To Pray (Photo) by Gtoosmooth(m): 1:04pm On Jul 22, 2018
these guys just wanna let you believe they are praying, they really are not... anyways contact me for all your clothing job, including, cheap custome made jean jackets and trousers...afrosmooth clothing
Re: 2 Soldiers Dropped Their Guns & Knelt Down To Pray (Photo) by Egein(m): 1:04pm On Jul 22, 2018
More like "Two soldiers knelt down to pretend to pray for the gram"
Re: 2 Soldiers Dropped Their Guns & Knelt Down To Pray (Photo) by Almaiga: 1:04pm On Jul 22, 2018
And I say a big "AMEN" to their prayers.
May God bless our Galant Soldiers.
Re: 2 Soldiers Dropped Their Guns & Knelt Down To Pray (Photo) by poseidon12: 1:05pm On Jul 22, 2018
Jokerman:
Wetin dem dey pray for?? dem dey fear ni

Are they not human beings like you?
Re: 2 Soldiers Dropped Their Guns & Knelt Down To Pray (Photo) by hamer: 1:11pm On Jul 22, 2018
Christian soldiers vs jihad group dat's what I see only unreasonable fools will ague it. I pity the Christian soldier dey are using dem as experiment tools. God help una
Re: 2 Soldiers Dropped Their Guns & Knelt Down To Pray (Photo) by ACHILLES45: 1:12pm On Jul 22, 2018
In saner clime. This is an insane act.
Re: 2 Soldiers Dropped Their Guns & Knelt Down To Pray (Photo) by biggie73(m): 1:13pm On Jul 22, 2018
Whatever you ask of, ask in secret, and God will reward you openly.
Re: 2 Soldiers Dropped Their Guns & Knelt Down To Pray (Photo) by bbode1(m): 1:24pm On Jul 22, 2018
Nice
Re: 2 Soldiers Dropped Their Guns & Knelt Down To Pray (Photo) by davillian(m): 1:27pm On Jul 22, 2018
This is weakness.
Re: 2 Soldiers Dropped Their Guns & Knelt Down To Pray (Photo) by Chidikehenry200: 1:28pm On Jul 22, 2018
Good day everyone, I want to simply tell u after how you can earn through your activities on the internet. It is www.naijahow.com.ng

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos: Is Gov. Ameachi The Funniest Governor Nigeria Had Ever Had? / Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu, Attacked By IPOB Members In Germany / About Aso Rock Presidential Villa History And Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.