Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,678 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

2 Soldiers Dropped Their Guns & Knelt Down To Pray (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2 Soldiers Dropped Their Guns & Knelt Down To Pray (Photo) (59455 Views)

Peter Obi Knelt Down To Greet Atiku At NBA Conference (Photos, Video) / OFFICERS Disgraced After Finding Out Their Guns Were Without Bullets In An Event / Obasanjo Knelt Down For Emiko, Olu Of Warri (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Soldiers Dropped Their Guns & Knelt Down To Pray (Photo) by effido666: 1:30pm On Jul 22, 2018
hmmm make bad niggaz collect der guns frm dem ? cool
chloride6:
Close your eyes!

Rubbish grin
Re: 2 Soldiers Dropped Their Guns & Knelt Down To Pray (Photo) by XaviDayo(m): 1:33pm On Jul 22, 2018
I beg you folks to kindly quit the useless job and return to your families asap. God see you through
Re: 2 Soldiers Dropped Their Guns & Knelt Down To Pray (Photo) by guru90: 1:35pm On Jul 22, 2018
is Good to praise and pray to God everyday.
Re: 2 Soldiers Dropped Their Guns & Knelt Down To Pray (Photo) by nigeria005(m): 1:38pm On Jul 22, 2018
Chubhie:
Where are they picking these small boys from and pushing into war fronts Is this not corruption?
bros,ur Brian is suffering frm lalakokojanjannism..too much of garri caused it undecided
Re: 2 Soldiers Dropped Their Guns & Knelt Down To Pray (Photo) by honestivo(m): 1:42pm On Jul 22, 2018
Jokerman:
Wetin dem dey pray for?? dem dey fear ni

must you comment, so prayer is just for those that are in fear ?
Re: 2 Soldiers Dropped Their Guns & Knelt Down To Pray (Photo) by opedaydydx9(m): 1:42pm On Jul 22, 2018
Lol soldiers using Ak47 in this age
Re: 2 Soldiers Dropped Their Guns & Knelt Down To Pray (Photo) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 22, 2018
912:

Olodo rapata!!!! Do Muslims pray this way?

Wishing death on two people you don't even know makes you even dumber than fulani herdsmen

really?
Re: 2 Soldiers Dropped Their Guns & Knelt Down To Pray (Photo) by Cyriloha(m): 2:15pm On Jul 22, 2018
Jokerman:
Wetin dem dey pray for?? dem dey fear ni

Can you kill an ant?
Have you walked towards a garden since your life ?
Re: 2 Soldiers Dropped Their Guns & Knelt Down To Pray (Photo) by computerglobal(m): 2:17pm On Jul 22, 2018
Obascoetubi:
just for photoshoot, they will go & smoke weed later

lol
Re: 2 Soldiers Dropped Their Guns & Knelt Down To Pray (Photo) by Gracespecial101(m): 2:20pm On Jul 22, 2018
[quote author=eunisam post=69598482]They pray like Christian, I thought every soldier is a Muslim. may be they are at list 5% Christians!

Is there still power in praying?

like if yes!

share if no[/quote)]
There are so many Christian Soldiers, come and check NICOHO Barracks in Auchi
Re: 2 Soldiers Dropped Their Guns & Knelt Down To Pray (Photo) by shereef19: 2:26pm On Jul 22, 2018
If u r related to them one way or other u will not think and talk like animal that some prove themselves to b...
Re: 2 Soldiers Dropped Their Guns & Knelt Down To Pray (Photo) by EbuGeneral(m): 2:44pm On Jul 22, 2018
wearing desert camouflage in a greenish environment. I tire For Nigeria soldiers Ooohhh.
Re: 2 Soldiers Dropped Their Guns & Knelt Down To Pray (Photo) by Sardauna24(m): 2:47pm On Jul 22, 2018
eunisam:
They pray like Christian, I thought every soldier is a Muslim. may be they are at list 5% Christians!

Is there still power in praying?

like if yes!

share if no
hate speech
Re: 2 Soldiers Dropped Their Guns & Knelt Down To Pray (Photo) by Sardauna24(m): 2:48pm On Jul 22, 2018
Juliusmalema:
hausa fulani terrorists.....

may they never return from that their mission.
Idiot na tribalism go kill you..
Re: 2 Soldiers Dropped Their Guns & Knelt Down To Pray (Photo) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 22, 2018
Sardauna24:
Idiot na tribalism go kill you..
lolzzzz wonders

see who is talking of tribalism....

go and ask late Ahmadu bello what tribalism and hate speech is?
Re: 2 Soldiers Dropped Their Guns & Knelt Down To Pray (Photo) by djmosaino: 3:00pm On Jul 22, 2018
Obascoetubi:
I laugh
Re: 2 Soldiers Dropped Their Guns & Knelt Down To Pray (Photo) by ayobaye(m): 3:05pm On Jul 22, 2018
A security man doesn't close his eyes when prayer is going on even in the church let alone on the battlefield. They need prayers from us too. One or some of them might have waylaid civilians before, but they are meant for security either directly or indirectly.
Re: 2 Soldiers Dropped Their Guns & Knelt Down To Pray (Photo) by eunisam: 3:06pm On Jul 22, 2018
Sardauna24:
hate speech

O.Y.O
Re: 2 Soldiers Dropped Their Guns & Knelt Down To Pray (Photo) by Jokerman(m): 3:14pm On Jul 22, 2018
Cyriloha:

Can you kill an ant?
Have you walked towards a garden since your life ?

Soldier man.... I'm loyal sire... no mind me o... however I don't need to kill anyone who is patriotic or doesn't want to kill me, I rather report to the appropriate authorities...

1 Like

Re: 2 Soldiers Dropped Their Guns & Knelt Down To Pray (Photo) by deathmen12: 3:17pm On Jul 22, 2018
The battle is of the Lord, God will protect you guys Amen
Re: 2 Soldiers Dropped Their Guns & Knelt Down To Pray (Photo) by ifymadu: 3:19pm On Jul 22, 2018
See the kind of rifles they are even given to fight with. The first guy only has a 30 rounds magazine. Meanwhile, policemen attached to politicians and so-called celebrities go around with up to three bundled magazines (90 rounds).
Re: 2 Soldiers Dropped Their Guns & Knelt Down To Pray (Photo) by lonelydora: 3:25pm On Jul 22, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
These ones na "Home and Away" jerseys?

Lighter one is desert camouflage
Re: 2 Soldiers Dropped Their Guns & Knelt Down To Pray (Photo) by SheikhMuniru(m): 3:36pm On Jul 22, 2018
HOPE THEY ARE NOT SAYING THEIR LAST PRAYER??
Re: 2 Soldiers Dropped Their Guns & Knelt Down To Pray (Photo) by Macdav(m): 3:52pm On Jul 22, 2018
Obascoetubi:

So, is it your weed?

Re: 2 Soldiers Dropped Their Guns & Knelt Down To Pray (Photo) by Akpan107(m): 3:55pm On Jul 22, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
Prayer is the master Key.. cool cool
You're right!
Re: 2 Soldiers Dropped Their Guns & Knelt Down To Pray (Photo) by joyfullyjoyous(f): 4:23pm On Jul 22, 2018
Prayer is the key
Re: 2 Soldiers Dropped Their Guns & Knelt Down To Pray (Photo) by sulasa07(m): 4:40pm On Jul 22, 2018
gentlegenius:

They must be followers of Islam...

It is only the followers of Islam that can abandon an important mission they are handling just to go an pray.

When I was staying in Owerri, I used to see so many moslems leaving behind all the goods they were selling in an open region to nobody's care, just to go and assemble themselves in one place, put their heads on the ground and lift their buttocks up to pray when it is time...

I also remember someone I met in Ekiti State. He was a manager in a petrol station. As a very conventional Muslim, he'll always leave the station many times in a day just to go to the nearby mosque to pray...
One day, thieves came to rob the station and guess who bought those thieves...
The same manager that prays every hour of the day.
Haba!
Who are we deceiving?
Ourselves or God?
Why do we Africans waste all our valuable time trying to make people believe we are worshipping God when in reality we are nothing but HYPOCRITES?
Story!Story!Super-story
Re: 2 Soldiers Dropped Their Guns & Knelt Down To Pray (Photo) by barinedan(m): 4:42pm On Jul 22, 2018
when they remembered what boko boys did to their colleagues, they have to remember that there is God
Re: 2 Soldiers Dropped Their Guns & Knelt Down To Pray (Photo) by narorose(f): 4:45pm On Jul 22, 2018
I pray for God's protection and guardians upon them
Re: 2 Soldiers Dropped Their Guns & Knelt Down To Pray (Photo) by barinedan(m): 4:47pm On Jul 22, 2018
Boko boys have taught our soldiers how to pray
Re: 2 Soldiers Dropped Their Guns & Knelt Down To Pray (Photo) by Sardauna24(m): 4:47pm On Jul 22, 2018
Juliusmalema:

lolzzzz wonders

see who is talking of tribalism....

go and ask late Ahmadu bello what tribalism and hate speech is?
to hell wit u..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos: Is Gov. Ameachi The Funniest Governor Nigeria Had Ever Had? / Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu, Attacked By IPOB Members In Germany / About Aso Rock Presidential Villa History And Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.