Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,681 members, 7,816,784 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Help Am Still A Virgin At 28 - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Am Still A Virgin At 28 (1740 Views)

How Can I Be So Handsome And Yet Be A Virgin At 28? / At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) / Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Help Am Still A Virgin At 28 by r231(m): 11:24pm On Jun 15, 2010
oh well
Re: Help Am Still A Virgin At 28 by ultimos: 10:13pm On Jun 19, 2010
whoever you are do not allow anyone dictate to you or you will have to live with the consequences,be confident and bold,when the right time comes you will get you right partner from your creator not a bad news. i am indeed proud of u,u should be a role model to your age mates.
Re: Help Am Still A Virgin At 28 by james1(m): 11:26pm On Jun 19, 2010
@ultimos.
Am laughing so hard,my chest hurts.ROLE MODEL with that level of confusion?
@poster,whoever you are,if you really are a vigin at this age;Pls keep it.my BF is a businessman, 32,supine good looks,tall,fair, MACHO and wait for this,a VIRGIN!!!he said he must marry a virgin;am seriously searching for him,I even put out a post on NL for him and some dudes thought I was the one,those of you who saw that post can now start having a re-think.HIS NAME IS KIND AND HE IS STILL OPEN.gurl and a virgin?hit me@jumejames@hotmail.com and I will link you two UP.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will u Still Go after A Girl who breaks your Hrt All because u Still Luv Her? / Broken Hearted. Nigerian Men Give Your Opinion / Love Puzzle!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.