Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Celebrates Her 8th Birthday Today (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Celebrates Her 8th Birthday Today (Photos) (31886 Views)

Seun Kuti Celebrates His Daughter, Adara, On Her 8th Birthday / AY Sister, Bukky Ray Celebrates Her 8th Wedding Anniversary / Emmanuella Joins Duncan Mighty On Stage To Celebrate Her 8th Birthday (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Celebrates Her 8th Birthday Today (Photos) by Sirpaul(m): 9:13am On Jul 23, 2018
small gurl with brain.. hbd

1 Like

Re: Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Celebrates Her 8th Birthday Today (Photos) by HotMario: 9:13am On Jul 23, 2018

H b d
Re: Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Celebrates Her 8th Birthday Today (Photos) by ZeeBaba17(m): 9:14am On Jul 23, 2018
Happy birthday to her..... very natural comedian

1 Like

Re: Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Celebrates Her 8th Birthday Today (Photos) by Jewelbaby01(f): 9:15am On Jul 23, 2018
Happy Birthday girl. Seriously, those Mark Angel's comedies are so boring. I admire their courage though. May God give them the grace to be more funny in their subsequent videos, Amen!

4 Likes

Re: Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Celebrates Her 8th Birthday Today (Photos) by tunary(m): 9:15am On Jul 23, 2018
amaniro:
boring fucking ugly girl

quote me and die! tongue
lol
Re: Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Celebrates Her 8th Birthday Today (Photos) by Lomprico2: 9:17am On Jul 23, 2018
Its high time McAngel starts allowing her hair grow!
Re: Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Celebrates Her 8th Birthday Today (Photos) by tunary(m): 9:19am On Jul 23, 2018
As she small reach she's now rich nd famous lucky gurl she is

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Celebrates Her 8th Birthday Today (Photos) by Holuwaferanmi(m): 9:21am On Jul 23, 2018
amaniro:
boring fucking ugly girl

quote me and die! tongue

Am still alive

1 Like

Re: Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Celebrates Her 8th Birthday Today (Photos) by HajimeSaito(m): 9:23am On Jul 23, 2018
amaniro:
boring fucking ugly girl

quote me and die! tongue

This is a child you're insulting, you dimwit. When you were 8 years old you were still sucking your thumb and wetting the bed. Go and pick on your fellow agbaya and stop hating on someone young enough to be your grandchild.

7 Likes

Re: Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Celebrates Her 8th Birthday Today (Photos) by folaisha: 9:24am On Jul 23, 2018
Happy birthday to a talented girl.Many more years of comedy, I hope you are serious with your studies as you are serious with comedy..

1 Like

Re: Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Celebrates Her 8th Birthday Today (Photos) by Apple2: 9:27am On Jul 23, 2018
Mark Angel's comedies are not funny to me but I admire their courage to keep up

I also think they should allow her to grow hairs maybe she will look more beautiful to produce beautiful comedies

1 Like

Re: Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Celebrates Her 8th Birthday Today (Photos) by obibob2020(m): 9:28am On Jul 23, 2018
Yinxies:
She is still 8 since?

Na so
The thing tire me ooooo. na every year she dey celebrate her 8yrs birthday. In 2016 it was reported that Emmanuella is 8yrs. This is 2018, she is still 8yrs. nawa ooooo

2 Likes

Re: Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Celebrates Her 8th Birthday Today (Photos) by patexcool(f): 9:34am On Jul 23, 2018
happy birthday beautiful funny child
Re: Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Celebrates Her 8th Birthday Today (Photos) by penearth(m): 9:35am On Jul 23, 2018
Mark Angel people should have an institution to train more of d like of Immanuella, She has created a notch which is Worthy of emulation to d kids. happy birthday to a bright girl of Nija
Re: Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Celebrates Her 8th Birthday Today (Photos) by NnamdiEducamia(m): 9:36am On Jul 23, 2018
duduade:
Before you know she will start rubbing lippie sticks on her lips.. And powder

E dey pain YOU?

Is that your own Happy BIRTHDAY?

You wey no dey rub? How market?
Re: Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Celebrates Her 8th Birthday Today (Photos) by ademi87(m): 9:39am On Jul 23, 2018
to think say this girl get money pass me after all my "almighty university degree and masters" still dey pain me Sha.... life of a Nigerian graduate get as e be

1 Like

Re: Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Celebrates Her 8th Birthday Today (Photos) by justtoodark: 9:40am On Jul 23, 2018
amaniro:
boring fucking ugly girl

quote me and die! tongue

na you ugly....
Re: Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Celebrates Her 8th Birthday Today (Photos) by Soulsymbol99: 9:41am On Jul 23, 2018
This pikin hit stardom too early ooo undecided really need enough guidance if nt......
Re: Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Celebrates Her 8th Birthday Today (Photos) by Orima55: 9:42am On Jul 23, 2018
Happy Birthday to a talented girl (Emmanuella) ,the glory of God will always shine upon you and you shall live long to celebrate it every year.

1 Like

Re: Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Celebrates Her 8th Birthday Today (Photos) by Odjesha: 9:52am On Jul 23, 2018
HBD small girl with big God
Re: Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Celebrates Her 8th Birthday Today (Photos) by toluxa1(m): 9:55am On Jul 23, 2018
OneCorner:
Ugly girl
See head like mango

Are you normal?
Just stay that your one corner like that. angry
Re: Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Celebrates Her 8th Birthday Today (Photos) by Offpoint: 10:14am On Jul 23, 2018
Crocky23:
Not hating but Emanuela is at least 12yrs.
Don't mind them, they thought everyone is an idiott.... Has Daniel whatsoever of a girl turned 17 yet? cuz she's been 16 since BC
Re: Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Celebrates Her 8th Birthday Today (Photos) by Fideo(m): 10:34am On Jul 23, 2018
continue with the football age.

2 Likes

Re: Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Celebrates Her 8th Birthday Today (Photos) by Legolast: 10:38am On Jul 23, 2018
8 years Abeg shift make I pass. I can never believe this. She is nothing less than 12yrs jọ.

HBD thou

1 Like

Re: Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Celebrates Her 8th Birthday Today (Photos) by doe: 11:01am On Jul 23, 2018
This one na football age!

1 Like

Re: Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Celebrates Her 8th Birthday Today (Photos) by Speedo17(m): 11:05am On Jul 23, 2018
HBD
Re: Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Celebrates Her 8th Birthday Today (Photos) by ioreth69(f): 11:17am On Jul 23, 2018
cheesy,small girl big God

1 Like

Re: Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Celebrates Her 8th Birthday Today (Photos) by LukeLook: 11:17am On Jul 23, 2018
watch that gaal.....sooooooooon
Re: Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Celebrates Her 8th Birthday Today (Photos) by bbode1(m): 11:36am On Jul 23, 2018
Happy born day Emmanuella

1 Like

Re: Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Celebrates Her 8th Birthday Today (Photos) by Dangerousboy(m): 11:58am On Jul 23, 2018
Pavore9:
The real small girl with a big God. cheesy
hahahahahaha hahahahahaha. this is rib cracking

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani's Trigg Welcomes Child With Unknown Lady [PICS] / Kanu Nwakwo Is My Inspiration - Laura Ikeji / Odunlade Adekola Reacts To News Of Welcoming Baby With Bukola Adeeyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.