Stats: 3,156,259 members, 7,829,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Celebrates Her 8th Birthday Today (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Celebrates Her 8th Birthday Today (Photos) (31885 Views)

Seun Kuti Celebrates His Daughter, Adara, On Her 8th Birthday / AY Sister, Bukky Ray Celebrates Her 8th Wedding Anniversary / Emmanuella Joins Duncan Mighty On Stage To Celebrate Her 8th Birthday (video) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Celebrates Her 8th Birthday Today (Photos) by Dangerousboy(m): 12:00pm On Jul 23, 2018
Apple2:
Mark Angel's comedies are not funny to me but I admire their courage to keep up

I also think they should allow her to grow hairs maybe she will look more beautiful to produce beautiful comedies
I thought its just me. I don't find them funny at all esp. the Emmanuela self

Re: Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Celebrates Her 8th Birthday Today (Photos) by deebrain(m): 12:35pm On Jul 23, 2018
amaniro:
boring fucking ugly girl

quote me and die! tongue

You are very stupid.
Re: Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Celebrates Her 8th Birthday Today (Photos) by amaniro: 12:36pm On Jul 23, 2018
deebrain:

You are very stupid.
back to sender grin
Re: Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Celebrates Her 8th Birthday Today (Photos) by ddjay: 1:01pm On Jul 23, 2018
OneCorner:
Ugly girl
See head like mango
the most important things are;
1) she has more money than you
2) she has a name you have never made
3) at the age of 8 she has some doing whike you don't since you have so much time on nairaland
4) she has money to travel to countries of her choice and you don't
5) she can walk into any embassy to collect visa, but nobody knows you; you have to queue and even be rejected.
6) she can even be granted access into aso rock to greet buhari, if na you dss go pursue you, infact,you are a nobody.....
NAIRALANDERS CAN INCREASE THE LIST 100. THIS IDIOT HAS NOT ACHIEVED ANYTHING OR EVEN CONTRIBUTED ANYTHING TO NIGERIA, WHETHER IN ENTERTAINMENT OR SERVICES, YOU ARE NOT EVEN A TAX PAYER SEF

Re: Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Celebrates Her 8th Birthday Today (Photos) by joe120120(m): 1:08pm On Jul 23, 2018
GisterBlogger:
GistMore.com

Emanuella Samuel is a young comedienne from Nigeria who has featured in tons of videos on YouTube. She mainly features in Mark Angel Comedy videos. Emanuella first rose to fame when she appeared in Mark Angel’s comedy video ‘My Real Face’. Since then she has appeared in number of Angel’s videos. Emanuella Samuel is one of the most repeated artists in his videos and most liked too.

Their collaboration is what makes Mark Angel’s videos extraordinary and likeable. The two have number of videos together and their content is different each time. Their settings, cultural background and natural acting are what makes the audience tick and come back for next video. Emanuella’s innocence and unique style of acting has set her apart from other YouTubers of her generation.

She wrote;

GIST BY GISTMORE
http://gistmore.com/comedienne-emanuella-celebrates-birthday-today

HBD to u
Re: Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Celebrates Her 8th Birthday Today (Photos) by asukwosamuel0(m): 1:11pm On Jul 23, 2018
Happy birthday 2 you dear i wish u long life and good health.

Re: Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Celebrates Her 8th Birthday Today (Photos) by Bentito88(f): 1:33pm On Jul 23, 2018
One corner your children will be uglier
Re: Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Celebrates Her 8th Birthday Today (Photos) by Bentito88(f): 1:34pm On Jul 23, 2018
Onecorner watch out your children will be uglier
Re: Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Celebrates Her 8th Birthday Today (Photos) by Bentito88(f): 1:37pm On Jul 23, 2018
Amaniro you wey I knw as u dey like monkey you get guts to call another person ugly? I pity your generation

Re: Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Celebrates Her 8th Birthday Today (Photos) by amaniro: 1:39pm On Jul 23, 2018
Bentito88:
Amaniro you wey I knw as u dey like monkey you get guts to call another person ugly? I pity your generation
you know me lol
Re: Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Celebrates Her 8th Birthday Today (Photos) by DSDLIVEREPORT: 1:50pm On Jul 23, 2018
amaniro:
boring fucking ugly girl

quote me and die! tongue
would like to see your own child one day
Re: Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Celebrates Her 8th Birthday Today (Photos) by OneCorner: 2:09pm On Jul 23, 2018
Bentito88:
Onecorner watch out your children will be uglier
Bentito88:
One corner your children will be uglier
ddjay:

the most important things are;
1) she has more money than you
2) she has a name you have never made
3) at the age of 8 she has some doing whike you don't since you have so much time on nairaland
4) she has money to travel to countries of her choice and you don't
5) she can walk into any embassy to collect visa, but nobody knows you; you have to queue and even be rejected.
6) she can even be granted access into aso rock to greet buhari, if na you dss go pursue you, infact,you are a nobody.....
NAIRALANDERS CAN INCREASE THE LIST 100. THIS IDIOT HAS NOT ACHIEVED ANYTHING OR EVEN CONTRIBUTED ANYTHING TO NIGERIA, WHETHER IN ENTERTAINMENT OR SERVICES, YOU ARE NOT EVEN A TAX PAYER SEF

Re: Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Celebrates Her 8th Birthday Today (Photos) by GoldHorse(m): 2:12pm On Jul 23, 2018
Authoreety:
Grace found her

Happy birthday little miss

..... she made herself visible. Grace is ever searching.
Re: Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Celebrates Her 8th Birthday Today (Photos) by GoldHorse(m): 2:14pm On Jul 23, 2018
That girl is more than 8...
Happy birthday all the same. July "people" are always smart!

Re: Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Celebrates Her 8th Birthday Today (Photos) by sparkle6(m): 2:17pm On Jul 23, 2018
Emmanuella- age: 8years, net worth: close to N3mil. You reading this- age: more than 20years. net worth: 'buhari is the cause.'
Re: Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Celebrates Her 8th Birthday Today (Photos) by janway(f): 2:17pm On Jul 23, 2018
dis time next year she will be 6yrs all over again. Regress aging continues. I just tire
Re: Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Celebrates Her 8th Birthday Today (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 2:33pm On Jul 23, 2018
Happy birthday to her
Re: Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Celebrates Her 8th Birthday Today (Photos) by Tonytonex(m): 3:46pm On Jul 23, 2018
8yrs? she looks older than that.

Re: Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Celebrates Her 8th Birthday Today (Photos) by SirBunky85(m): 11:19pm On Jul 23, 2018
miracood:
Small GIRL with big MAN'S VOICE.
no be small girl with big god anylonger?
Re: Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Celebrates Her 8th Birthday Today (Photos) by Nobody: 7:37am On Jul 24, 2018
SirBunky85:
no be small girl with big god anylonger?
Bros dis one case no b 4 here o!

Toyin Lawani's Trigg Welcomes Child With Unknown Lady [PICS] / Odunlade Adekola Reacts To News Of Welcoming Baby With Bukola Adeeyo / Fan Slams Genevieve For Buying N29M House In Abuja & Not Developing Igboland