Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,258 members, 7,853,287 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:47 PM

Honest Advice And Matureed View Needed. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Honest Advice And Matureed View Needed. (899 Views)

I Need Ur Honest Advice / Honest Advice / Need An Honest Advice......am I Being Stubborn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honest Advice And Matureed View Needed. by Lovei1: 12:11pm On Jun 15, 2010
what will you tell your brother if he says he want to marry a lady he is 8 years younger than she is, with kids from different men? Regardless of loving each other,
1. would that be a wise decision in long term process. His fear is does she realy love him. I adviced him to tell her that he will not marry her so that he will know if her love is real or just on marriage stand. he did and one week back from tavel, she told her that another guy is asking her hand in marriage. he told her that that is nice and a week later my guy told her, he want to marry her. she told him that she is already talking with another for 3 week over getting married and the new guy is even pleading for her to accept his proposals.

2. do you think that she really love this guy in the first place.

peace
Re: Honest Advice And Matureed View Needed. by SAGoddess: 12:31pm On Jun 15, 2010
I find it really hilarious that the word "marriage" seems to be dangled at will whenever one wants to see if s/he is loved or not, funny indeed!

@ topic, maybe ask her if she loved your brother in the first place, only she knows!

Secondly, if that is what your brother wants to do with his life, who are you to stop him from living?
Re: Honest Advice And Matureed View Needed. by Areaboy2(m): 12:34pm On Jun 15, 2010
you didnt tell us if she is loaded this one everybody wan marry am
Re: Honest Advice And Matureed View Needed. by Lovei1: 12:54pm On Jun 15, 2010
She said that she love him but he first said that he will not marry her and that got her upset.

I put it to her that if she truely loved him, jumping onto another guy that she never even meet but only on phone conversation was too poor. According to her, the new guy said he was looking for a wife.

Does she worth it if her mind can be flip by any guy even though I see her as a nice person?
I personally expect one who truely love you to ask you to come and see her parents, if you wanted to marry her. i adviced the guy to talk to her again, if he really want to marry her and if she prefers the new guy then he should watch out.
Re: Honest Advice And Matureed View Needed. by Lovei1: 12:58pm On Jun 15, 2010
i don't know if she is loaded my guy, need you matured advice to support this guy.
Re: Honest Advice And Matureed View Needed. by iice(f): 2:09pm On Jun 15, 2010
Does she treat him well? Does she take advantage? Does she respect him? etc etc.

For my bro, so long as she treats him well, respects him, does not take advantage of him and he's happy then i no dey talk but if she try nonsense. . .she go wake up with her head far from her body grin
Re: Honest Advice And Matureed View Needed. by Africanqueen2(f): 2:14pm On Jun 15, 2010
So long he's happy wit her I see no qualms in it.
Re: Honest Advice And Matureed View Needed. by ITgurlie(f): 3:08pm On Jun 15, 2010
@ poster, but she has kids from different men shocked shocked shocked I don't think she's a wife material cos she doesn't look responsible to me undecided undecided so he should let her go and move on loaded or not cos money is not everything lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Honest Advice And Matureed View Needed. by Lovei1: 4:10pm On Jun 15, 2010
@ ITgurlie ;;;;;;;;;;; thanks
Re: Honest Advice And Matureed View Needed. by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 15, 2010
Poster plz tell us if it is loaded
Re: Honest Advice And Matureed View Needed. by Lovei1: 4:33pm On Jun 15, 2010
he said she is not loaded.
Re: Honest Advice And Matureed View Needed. by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 15, 2010
well if he feels ok with her cool
Re: Honest Advice And Matureed View Needed. by 190: 6:12pm On Jun 15, 2010
African_queen:

So long he's happy wit her I see no qualms in it.
lol @ the word happy~
with an old woman
rubbish~
Re: Honest Advice And Matureed View Needed. by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 15, 2010
@poster
i can see that you are really taking this matter to heart since you opened 2 thread about this subject. what is your gain?! what are you trying to achieve?!

your bro/friend knows all this about the gal and STILL wants to marry her and is pleading for her to accept his proposal.
her age, her children from different father, her seemingly lack of love etc doesnt affect HIM but only YOU.
why are you trying so hard to discredit what they have? tell us what your real problem is?

you would definitely look like a damn fool if your bro finally marry her knowing that you tried your heart out to make his "bride"look like sh*it.

you should simply tell/advise him on what you think is right and let this ADULT MAN make his decision and live with the consequences of his actions.
Re: Honest Advice And Matureed View Needed. by Lovei1: 9:49pm On Jun 15, 2010
mybrown or what ever you are called. someone like you cannot give someone a constructive advice. if he was to be your brother, would you give him this sort of childish piece of advice.

i just put what he complained about, with his points on the web asking for other people's advice for him. point of correction, i never said that she is a bad girl. keep you cheap advice in your pocket mr whatever you are called.
Re: Honest Advice And Matureed View Needed. by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 15, 2010
^^^^^^^this is as constructive as it can be. the guy wants to marry her, is pleading for her to accept his proposal and you are here thinking about the wrong issues. find a way to repair the MESS you created by giving your brother the wrong advice.

the childish person is the one who, instead of accepting what his brother's choices are, comes here to rant about this lady, hoping for people to tell him that what he did was right.
if your brother had NOT listen to your silly advice at the first place, he would probably be married and happy right now, but instead he is now fighting to get back with the lady he is madly in love with.

if it was MY brotha i would tell him to do what HE feels is right since HE is the one who will live with her and basta, either way i will still love him! if this is your brotha then stand by his choices, as long as he aint doing something illegal or criminal, and be merry!
Re: Honest Advice And Matureed View Needed. by Lovei1: 10:46pm On Jun 15, 2010
mrbrown, sorry your advice is not welcomed and moreover no one was disciding for him. i asked for a constructive advice from honest and matured guys b/c he asked my openion, that he is confused on some points that i highlighted on the post . i agree you will tell your brother to marry one whom he is 8years younger.

constructive advice should be, to tell your brother the fact behind love and sound reasoning. these are the plus and the min, so choose.

you are real mmaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Honest Advice And Matureed View Needed. by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 15, 2010
^^^^i dont care if a woman is 8yrs older, has 10kids from different fathers or what not. my only concern would be how my brother feels about this woman. . . . . . and if she makes him happy then so be it. he is the one who is going to live with her, not me!

BUT since you believe that my answers are not honest or mature, just because YOU dont agree with them, then i will accept that and quietly retire.

next time, if you open a thread only to find people who would agree with you then just say so.
Re: Honest Advice And Matureed View Needed. by iice(f): 2:03am On Jun 16, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

next time, if you open a thread only to find people who would agree with you then just say so.

So i noticed.
Re: Honest Advice And Matureed View Needed. by Africanqueen2(f): 7:44am On Jun 16, 2010
190:

lol @ the word happy~
with an old woman
rubbish~
Its possible sweetheart. . . Who knows, maybe u'll fall in love wit one someday. . . Lol
Re: Honest Advice And Matureed View Needed. by 190: 4:04pm On Jun 16, 2010
^^
And i guess that one would be you
amen
Re: Honest Advice And Matureed View Needed. by Africanqueen2(f): 8:22pm On Jun 16, 2010
190:

^^
And i guess that one would be you
amen
In ur dreams.

(1) (Reply)

How To Deal / Where Is My Mummy! / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.