Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,109 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection (48414 Views)

There is no IDP Camp in APC: Oshiomhole Reacts To Obaseki-Shaibu feud / Edo Election: Oshiomhole Reacts To APC's Loss, Says 'You Win Some & Lose Some' / Why I Left APC - Bukola Saraki Reveals More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection by donbachi(m): 3:13pm On Jul 24, 2018
Bush wey lion no dey,monkey go form king.
Re: I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection by maestroferddi: 3:14pm On Jul 24, 2018
enshi:
At this point I can only but think that the APC used saraki to know those members who are not completely standing with them..

If saraki is bent on pulling the APC down, he should have defected today as well....

The APC just dehauled its system..

Note : I am neither a supporter of any of the parties
So Saraki is working against the defectors he was leading?

Dude, you are talking crap...
Re: I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection by Elin: 3:14pm On Jul 24, 2018
grin I remember when we small...

Na the can tin wey we dey talk be dis if we don understand say we don loose finally...
Re: I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection by PVC2019(f): 3:14pm On Jul 24, 2018
Bad time to be elected as party chairman. He’s heartbroken grin grin grin
Re: I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection by binaws(m): 3:14pm On Jul 24, 2018
Am very happy about this defection,the question I want to ask is those people that involved in election transfer did only there vote going to make them win election? Is we masses going to determine their fate. So am not shock with all these transfer. Until they pass through efcc screening because only an illiterate would be jubilating. Those people that defect they are just fighting for their pocket not masses. My vote is for good aspirants not YAM EATERS. period
Re: I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection by adioolayi(m): 3:15pm On Jul 24, 2018
The truth is, most of the APC house of reps members elected on the platform of APC is 2014 especially those from the North and SouthWest rode on Buhari's 2014 tsunami.
If the presidential and house of reps election were not on the same day, majority will not win their seat.
Classical example is Senator Monsurat Sumonu, although former speaker of OYO assembly, that senatorial District would have been won by Bisi Ilaka of Accord or Sen. Adeseun of PDP if not for Buhari Tsunami
Anyways, goodluck to everyone..... I still think Buhari will be very difficult to defeat

2 Likes

Re: I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection by klax(m): 3:15pm On Jul 24, 2018
Eeyah Oshio sorry ooo
Re: I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection by Elin: 3:16pm On Jul 24, 2018
maestroferddi:
So Saraki is working against the defectors he was leading?

Dude, you are talking crap...

Oga go learn hw to use ur head well, Saraki can't defect now and not soon, more harm needed to be done in apc
Re: I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection by maryalloy(f): 3:17pm On Jul 24, 2018
even those beside him knows he's not saying the truth, what their eyes are saying ehnnn!
Re: I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection by abuhari: 3:17pm On Jul 24, 2018
It's time for APC to strategies more
Re: I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection by Omoboricash(m): 3:17pm On Jul 24, 2018
countryfive:
I thought some people said tinubu was enough
To make buhari win elections why begging others
To stay
As long as Tinubu still loyal 100% to APC, South west is sure as death sure for all human being. The core north; north west and norther east belong to PMB. I bet it most of these decamped rode on the name of pmb to win their election in 2015. Well it may interest you that the vote that will come from South east will be more than what he got in 2015. We shall all testifying to this by 2019.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection by VolvoS60(m): 3:17pm On Jul 24, 2018
grin

The other two gentlemen in the picture look angry...
Re: I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection by perdollar(m): 3:17pm On Jul 24, 2018
hopefully DT loyal ass licking ugly afonja wt toad eyes go dey wise enof leave him slave master for once.
Re: I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection by Calebbold: 3:18pm On Jul 24, 2018
hammer6F:
Oshiomhole THE APE...

AS A PARTY CHAIRMAN, OSHIOMOLE CANNOT ACHIEVE ANYTHING.

AS EDO GOVERNOR, HE COULD NOT EVEN DELIVER HIS STATE TO BUHARI.

HE JUST WANT TO MAKE NOISE AND PROMOTE HIMSELF, AS HE DID DURING HIS UNION DAYS.

OSHIOMOLE IS A SELF CENTERED GLORY SEEKER.
Re: I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection by DeOTR: 3:18pm On Jul 24, 2018
grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection by cytell56: 3:20pm On Jul 24, 2018
Re: I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection by princeade86(m): 3:20pm On Jul 24, 2018
gionee 5001 for sale. working perfectly. price: 27k. location: lagos island. 08181960294.
Re: I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection by IamAirforce1: 3:21pm On Jul 24, 2018
Your emergence as APC chairman , already spelling doom for the occultic party .

2019 we shall render you and your useless party irrelevant with our PVC.
Re: I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection by Net22: 3:21pm On Jul 24, 2018
Let's be watching you people and see what happens in 2019. Hahahahahahahaha
Re: I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 24, 2018
grin

Re: I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection by maestroferddi: 3:22pm On Jul 24, 2018
Elin:

Oga go learn hw to use ur head well, Saraki can't defect now and not soon, more harm needed to be done in apc
Your problem is poor communication skills.

You struggle to put your viewpoints across...

Aside the foregoing, no contention here...

1 Like

Re: I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection by Wapnetrealmcom: 3:23pm On Jul 24, 2018
Re: I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection by AnanseK(m): 3:23pm On Jul 24, 2018
OnouohaWodi:
They will now corrupt PDP

PDP has always been corrupt. They will just feel at home.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection by Omeokachie: 3:23pm On Jul 24, 2018
All I see is the ranting of a drowning man.

Oshi-omoh-ole the undertaker.
Re: I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection by ibejichizzy: 3:24pm On Jul 24, 2018
CilicMarin:
Only an idiotic pig will rejoice over this defections...Those People Have always been PDP since Saraki and Dogara became speaker.

1..Rabi’u Kwankwaso (Kano-Central)

Already displaced by his State Governor, Granduje. He hasn't stepped into Kano State for the past 2 years..

2. Dino Melaye (Kogi-West)
Already displaced by his State Governor, Bello. He can't win any election in Kogi State.

3. Adesoji Akanbi (Oyo-South)
Displaced by His Governor Ajimobi. He cannot get return ticket under APC.

4.Monsurat Sunmonu (Oyo-Central)

The same as No. 3 above. She defected to ADC anyway.

5.Rafiu Ibrahim (Kwara-South)

Anywhere Saraki faces..So non issue.

6.Suleiman Hunkuyi (Kaduna-North)

Already displaced by his State Governor Elrufai. Can't get ticket under APC.

7. Lanre Tejuoso (Ogun-Central)
Already replaced by his Governor Amosu. No chance of getting return ticket under APC.

8. Usman Nafada (Gombe)
Displaced during APC state convention in Gombe State. He can't get return ticket under APC.

9[b]. Ibrahim Dambaba (Sokoto)[/b]
Wants to follow his Governor to PDP.

10.Mohammed Shittu (Jigawa)
Displaced by his State Governor.

11.Isa Misau (Bauchi)

Displaced by his state governor.

12.Suleiman Nazif (Bauchi)
The same as No 10 Above.

13.Shaaba Lafiagi (Kwara)
Anywhere Saraki goes.

14. Barnabas Gemade (Benue).

Displaced by George Akume faction of APC. Can't get ticket under APC.

15.Senator Abdul-Azeez Murtala-Nyako (Adamawa)

Displaced by the Governor, Bindow. Can't get ticket under APC. He defected to ADC anyway.

So from above analysis, it is all about political survivals and has nothing to do with opposing Buhari, unlike in 2015, where people defected because Jonathan.

Above more than 10 of them are not coming back to the Senate..

Political Lessons, free of charge!
oga goan sleep n stop wasting ur time counting lossss. APC is finished. Shameful n pitiable

1 Like

Re: I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection by duscollins: 3:24pm On Jul 24, 2018
Am still waiting for a Benue person that will vote Buhari, either u get short sleeve or long sleeve, the choice is yours. This is a mandate that must be carried out. Since we are not important, we have decided to have it in our own way.
We don't believe in shedding of innocent blood but in subtle revolution. The APC of Oshiomohle, has not seen it yet. This purge will consume both Tinubu and Buhari.

Welcome on board, Kwankwaso!
Re: I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection by michoim(m): 3:25pm On Jul 24, 2018
Osho Baba has said it all

1 Like

Re: I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 24, 2018
Even the men at his back know say e no reach him heart

1 Like

Re: I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection by dogarazakka(m): 3:25pm On Jul 24, 2018
I weep for my country
Re: I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection by Biggybambam2: 3:25pm On Jul 24, 2018
But you were begging them?

Baboon
Re: I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection by 8stargeneral: 3:26pm On Jul 24, 2018
Since I knw u ur talking trash Adam
Re: I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection by AnanseK(m): 3:26pm On Jul 24, 2018

“He described the defectors as right wing politicians who believe in the philosophy of “share the money” and did not belong to the progressives group”.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Own Goal!! APC Shares Throwback Of How Saraki Sacked Kwara CJ. Nigerians Reacts / Obasanjo In Aba During The Nigerian Civil-War (Picture) / Dolapo Osinbajo Reacts To Vice President’s Helicopter Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.