Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection (48415 Views)

There is no IDP Camp in APC: Oshiomhole Reacts To Obaseki-Shaibu feud / Edo Election: Oshiomhole Reacts To APC's Loss, Says 'You Win Some & Lose Some' / Why I Left APC - Bukola Saraki Reveals More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection by talk2emma: 4:54pm On Jul 24, 2018
RIP APC
Re: I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection by maxzzo1(m): 5:13pm On Jul 24, 2018
Dwarf chimp more will still defect na by batches at least Shehu Sani, even Sarki etc
Re: I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection by ipreach: 5:13pm On Jul 24, 2018
“I encourage members of our party to remain faithful, not to be so disillusioned because we lost presidential election and you decide to go to where you feel they will fill your stomach. Every PDP defector will return with empty stomach”-then President Jonathan, April 30, 2015.

Re: I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection by Chigeorge2015(m): 5:50pm On Jul 24, 2018
Lol! See this hippopotamus oo. So, u still have mouth to talk. Nonsense!
Re: I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection by Chigeorge2015(m): 6:00pm On Jul 24, 2018
[quote author=CilicMarin post=69665669]Only an idiotic pig will rejoice over this defections...Those People Have always been PDP since Saraki and Dogara became speaker.

1..Rabi’u Kwankwaso (Kano-Central)

Already displaced by his State Governor, Granduje. He hasn't stepped into Kano State for the past 2 years..

2. Dino Melaye (Kogi-West)
Already displaced by his State Governor, Bello. He can't win any election in Kogi State.

3. Adesoji Akanbi (Oyo-South)
Displaced by His Governor Ajimobi. He cannot get return ticket under APC.

4.Monsurat Sunmonu (Oyo-Central)

The same as No. 3 above. She defected to ADC anyway.

5.Rafiu Ibrahim (Kwara-South)

Anywhere Saraki faces..So non issue.

6.Suleiman Hunkuyi (Kaduna-North)

Already displaced by his State Governor Elrufai. Can't get ticket under APC.

7. Lanre Tejuoso (Ogun-Central)
Already replaced by his Governor Amosu. No chance of getting return ticket under APC.

clap for yourself
Re: I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection by galaxy2020(m): 6:18pm On Jul 24, 2018
This man with his mouth diarrhea will drive everybody from APC.
Re: I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection by benkz001(m): 6:27pm On Jul 24, 2018
See the way Festus Kayamo and the other man dey look you, keep talking gibberish 2019 is around the corner. The blood of innocent farmers and Soldiers killed under your benefactor would speak.
Re: I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection by edibobo: 6:35pm On Jul 24, 2018
Oshomhole is crying in silent
Re: I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection by Nopeace4dwicked: 7:16pm On Jul 24, 2018
CilicMarin:
Only an idiotic pig will rejoice over this defections...Those People Have always been PDP since Saraki and Dogara became speaker.

1..Rabi’u Kwankwaso (Kano-Central)

Already displaced by his State Governor, Granduje. He hasn't stepped into Kano State for the past 2 years..

2. Dino Melaye (Kogi-West)
Already displaced by his State Governor, Bello. He can't win any election in Kogi State.

3. Adesoji Akanbi (Oyo-South)
Displaced by His Governor Ajimobi. He cannot get return ticket under APC.

4.Monsurat Sunmonu (Oyo-Central)

The same as No. 3 above. She defected to ADC anyway.

5.Rafiu Ibrahim (Kwara-South)

Anywhere Saraki faces..So non issue.

6.Suleiman Hunkuyi (Kaduna-North)

Already displaced by his State Governor Elrufai. Can't get ticket under APC.

7. Lanre Tejuoso (Ogun-Central)
Already replaced by his Governor Amosu. No chance of getting return ticket under APC.

8. Usman Nafada (Gombe)
Displaced during APC state convention in Gombe State. He can't get return ticket under APC.

9[b]. Ibrahim Dambaba (Sokoto)[/b]
Wants to follow his Governor to PDP.

10.Mohammed Shittu (Jigawa)
Displaced by his State Governor.

11.Isa Misau (Bauchi)

Displaced by his state governor.

12.Suleiman Nazif (Bauchi)
The same as No 10 Above.

13.Shaaba Lafiagi (Kwara)
Anywhere Saraki goes.

14. Barnabas Gemade (Benue).

Displaced by George Akume faction of APC. Can't get ticket under APC.

15.Senator Abdul-Azeez Murtala-Nyako (Adamawa)

Displaced by the Governor, Bindow. Can't get ticket under APC. He defected to ADC anyway.

So from above analysis, it is all about political survivals and has nothing to do with opposing Buhari, unlike in 2015, where people defected because Jonathan.

Above All, more than 10 of them are not coming back to the Senate..

Political Lessons, free of charge!
Tank u, pls do d same analysis 4d 35 or 36 defected house of reps members too
Re: I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection by godofuck231: 8:07pm On Jul 24, 2018
Re: I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection by omoelerin1: 8:42pm On Jul 24, 2018
When you're groaning in pain, but trying to look happy to the outsiders
Re: I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection by thayora: 9:16pm On Jul 24, 2018
Above All, more than 10 of them are not coming back to the Senate..
says the rigging machine of APC, you will be suprise when more reps and senates members defect on 25th september,2018.
Re: I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection by newslifeop: 12:44am On Jul 25, 2018
hmmm
Re: I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection by Zeta47(m): 7:22am On Jul 25, 2018
Hahahahaha APC is busy making noise chu chuchuchu... while PDP is busy playing the game. You need to see Oshomole's face at an interview yesterday. *The thing pain am o* especially that of Kwankwaso, he said "APC didnt make Kwankwaso, he made APC"

Grabbing my pop corn and ekpa as I watch this he of thrones
Re: I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection by coleB(m): 9:43am On Jul 25, 2018
this is just d first massive defection phase ...

shehu sani, dogara, sarki are waiting for d 11th hour grin
Re: I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection by KingRagnar: 11:15am On Jul 25, 2018
APC is now ride of those who only cause confusion, segregation, those who want to bring to an end the APC party, those are instruments of destruction in the hands of the opposition. I believe now, that APC will be able to focus all of their strength into winning the next election.
Re: I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection by beegodson: 4:56pm On Jul 25, 2018
certainly, the mercenaries have left....i believe members who stand for what they know and know their worth and know their onions are the ones sticking to APC....well....i know the APC government, this is the time to regroup and put heads together and plan a solid return for 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dolapo Osinbajo Reacts To Vice President’s Helicopter Crash / Atiku's Son, Aminu Abubakar Marries A Ghanaian Woman (photos) / Between Dolapo & Yemi Osinbajo On Stage, As Lai Mohammed Stares At Them (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.