Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,611 members, 7,865,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:39 PM

How Do Men Manage To Have Erection For Women With Big Belle? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do Men Manage To Have Erection For Women With Big Belle? (5810 Views)

How Do You Men Manage To Sleep With Ugly Women? / No Erection For My Wife / What Do You Normally Do When You Have Erection In Public? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do Men Manage To Have Erection For Women With Big Belle? by Partnerbiz(f): 9:46am On Jul 25, 2018
mimimile93:

The same way you have erection for flat belle is the same way they have erection for big belle.

Remember say another man food is another man poison..

Monkey no fine but him mama like ham.

Leave the fat ones for us biko.

We want them big cool
Re: How Do Men Manage To Have Erection For Women With Big Belle? by mimimile93: 9:52am On Jul 25, 2018
Partnerbiz:

Leave the fat ones for us biko.

We want them big cool
U can have this lady @oyindidi she is very big.

1 Like

Re: How Do Men Manage To Have Erection For Women With Big Belle? by Oyindidi(f): 9:54am On Jul 25, 2018
mimimile93:
angry meaning?
Re: How Do Men Manage To Have Erection For Women With Big Belle? by Oyindidi(f): 9:54am On Jul 25, 2018
mimimile93:
I don't like this
Re: How Do Men Manage To Have Erection For Women With Big Belle? by Partnerbiz(f): 9:55am On Jul 25, 2018
mimimile93:

Nnaa, the bigger the better biko.
Re: How Do Men Manage To Have Erection For Women With Big Belle? by Sunymoore(m): 9:55am On Jul 25, 2018
ali1saidu:
A man's food is another man's poison, infact big belly entice me the same you love flat belly, that's how life is.
Hehehe.. My brother! I knew you like them big...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do Men Manage To Have Erection For Women With Big Belle? by Sunymoore(m): 10:01am On Jul 25, 2018
Why are the frustrated farm tools attacking the OP. This life is easy now. The dude like them slim and fit, that's his choice. If you're fat and happy, why attacking him? If you're fat and unhappy, hit the gym. See me see wahala. For the records, I like them fit and endowed.. That's my fuckingg business
Re: How Do Men Manage To Have Erection For Women With Big Belle? by AceDomino(m): 10:02am On Jul 25, 2018
Those are the drillers
Re: How Do Men Manage To Have Erection For Women With Big Belle? by mimimile93: 10:09am On Jul 25, 2018
Oyindidi:
I don't like this

A guy says he wants big women and I told him he can have @oyindidi.

I never called u.

The last time I chckd u are Oyindidi and not @oyindidi
Re: How Do Men Manage To Have Erection For Women With Big Belle? by Oyindidi(f): 10:43am On Jul 25, 2018
mimimile93:

A guy says he wants big women and I told him he can have @oyindi..di.

I never called u.

The last time I chckd u are Oyind..idi and not @oyin..didi
ok
Re: How Do Men Manage To Have Erection For Women With Big Belle? by mimimile93: 11:17am On Jul 25, 2018
Oyindidi:
ok

How are you?

I saw u in my dream last night and u were asking for a second chance..
Re: How Do Men Manage To Have Erection For Women With Big Belle? by Oyindidi(f): 12:08pm On Jul 25, 2018
mimimile93:

How are you?

I saw u in my dream last night and u were asking for a second chance..
Second chance? You don't know what I look like, how sure are you that its me.
Re: How Do Men Manage To Have Erection For Women With Big Belle? by temblor1(m): 12:32pm On Jul 25, 2018
donstan18:
The most important thing is the smell and cleanness of their pussay.

They all stink, no exception. All of them.
Re: How Do Men Manage To Have Erection For Women With Big Belle? by temblor1(m): 12:33pm On Jul 25, 2018
donstan18:
The most important thing is the smell and cleanness of their pussay.

They all stink, no exception. All of them.
exception
Re: How Do Men Manage To Have Erection For Women With Big Belle? by temblor1(m): 12:35pm On Jul 25, 2018
tayo60:
Foolish guy asking stupid question. Go ask your mama how does she look. So fat girls can't find love because of their shape? Mumu!
lack of home training bitch
Re: How Do Men Manage To Have Erection For Women With Big Belle? by mimimile93: 1:19pm On Jul 25, 2018
Oyindidi:
Second chance? You don't know what I look like, how sure are you that its me.

yeah! U requested for a second chance. A second chance to be single again. A second chance to go back to d past. A second chance to wright ur wrong.

U requestd for a second chance from God.

U were in the church and in tears.

I knew u were d one I saw even though I haven't seen u before because when I woke up, u were d first person dat pops into my head.
Re: How Do Men Manage To Have Erection For Women With Big Belle? by Oyindidi(f): 1:22pm On Jul 25, 2018
mimimile93:

yeah! U requested for a second chance. A second chance to be single again. A second chance to go back to d past. A second chance to wright ur wrong.

U requestd for a second chance from God.

U were in the church and in tears.

I knew u were d one I saw even though I haven't seen u before because when I woke up, u were d first person dat pops into my head.
OK, it wasn't me
Re: How Do Men Manage To Have Erection For Women With Big Belle? by mimimile93: 1:33pm On Jul 25, 2018
Oyindidi:
OK, it wasn't me
ok Ma'am.
Hope u're good.
'SEE U HAPPY' that's my aim.

Your pleaseure is my purpose pleasure to be at your service.
Re: How Do Men Manage To Have Erection For Women With Big Belle? by Maxvasia(m): 1:39pm On Jul 25, 2018
Oyindidi:
Association of frustrated guys
Lmao. This one has a big fat belly

(1) (2) (Reply)

SEX VIDEO: The Night I Fuc.ked My Lagos Neighbors Girlfriend / Why you don't last longer on bed as a man and what you can do about it (solution / I Need Help My GF Is Pregnant!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.