Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,178 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

Unexpected Pregnancy??!! What Do You Do?.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unexpected Pregnancy??!! What Do You Do?.. (2153 Views)

Who Takes The Blame When An Unexpected Pregnancy Occurs / Age Of Pregnancy:what Is The Right Age To Have A Baby? / Sex & Masturbation During Pregnancy – What You Should Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unexpected Pregnancy??!! What Do You Do?.. by Paula2018(f): 5:28pm On Jul 24, 2018
What do you do when you have an Unexpected Pregnancy??! In this video I shed my insight on the situation and advice to those who may be going through this situation. Be sure to Like, Comment, Share, & Subscribe. Hope this video can help those who need it the most. God bless you smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyOMnKJOn_8

cc: Lalatisclala

1 Like

Re: Unexpected Pregnancy??!! What Do You Do?.. by Oyindidi(f): 5:37pm On Jul 24, 2018
Make donstan18 your baby daddy

1 Like

Re: Unexpected Pregnancy??!! What Do You Do?.. by Demogorgon(m): 5:40pm On Jul 24, 2018
You look good

1 Like

Re: Unexpected Pregnancy??!! What Do You Do?.. by donstan18: 5:41pm On Jul 24, 2018
Oyindidi:
Make donstan18 your baby daddy
I detest unwanted pregnancy, that's why I hate baby mamas and single mothers.

1 Like

Re: Unexpected Pregnancy??!! What Do You Do?.. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:51pm On Jul 24, 2018
donstan18:

Mtchewww.
Re: Unexpected Pregnancy??!! What Do You Do?.. by derrydinny: 5:56pm On Jul 24, 2018
donstan18:

na so my brother, why have sex when you can't avoid pregnancy, I always curse single mothers everytime I see one because of the problem they will make their children face
Re: Unexpected Pregnancy??!! What Do You Do?.. by donstan18: 5:59pm On Jul 24, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Mtchewww.
You have a child?
Re: Unexpected Pregnancy??!! What Do You Do?.. by ritylove(f): 6:05pm On Jul 24, 2018
nice one smiley
Re: Unexpected Pregnancy??!! What Do You Do?.. by IamPlato(m): 6:12pm On Jul 24, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Mtchewww.

Are You Travelling
Re: Unexpected Pregnancy??!! What Do You Do?.. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:15pm On Jul 24, 2018
donstan18:

You have a child?

No, I do not. sad
Your response was just so boring to me. sad

1 Like

Re: Unexpected Pregnancy??!! What Do You Do?.. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:19pm On Jul 24, 2018
IamPlato:

Are You Travelling

I'm still contemplating.
Re: Unexpected Pregnancy??!! What Do You Do?.. by theworldbest(f): 6:24pm On Jul 24, 2018
donstan18:

Story for the gods
Re: Unexpected Pregnancy??!! What Do You Do?.. by IamPlato(m): 6:29pm On Jul 24, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

I'm still contemplating.

How Long Will You Be Gone?
Re: Unexpected Pregnancy??!! What Do You Do?.. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:31pm On Jul 24, 2018
IamPlato:

How Long Will You Be Gone?

Lifetime. Just kidding.

Maybe, two weeks, but I have to be back for a business summit. I need a breakthrough.
Re: Unexpected Pregnancy??!! What Do You Do?.. by IamPlato(m): 6:38pm On Jul 24, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Lifetime. Just kidding.

Maybe, two weeks, but I have to be back for a business summit. I need a breakthrough.

It May Take Awhile But Your Breakthrough Will Come. Just Be Patient! Patience Goes A Long Way...

1 Like

Re: Unexpected Pregnancy??!! What Do You Do?.. by Oyindidi(f): 6:45pm On Jul 24, 2018
donstan18:

Its not their fault
Re: Unexpected Pregnancy??!! What Do You Do?.. by sukerefakere(m): 7:06pm On Jul 24, 2018
deliver it unexpectedly then
Re: Unexpected Pregnancy??!! What Do You Do?.. by donstan18: 7:20pm On Jul 24, 2018
derrydinny:
na so my brother, why have sex when you can't avoid pregnancy, I always curse single mothers everytime I see one because of the problem they will make their children face
Waywardness, that's the problem
Re: Unexpected Pregnancy??!! What Do You Do?.. by donstan18: 7:23pm On Jul 24, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

No, I do not. sad Your response was just so boring to me. sad
Am i suppose to entertain you?

3 Likes

Re: Unexpected Pregnancy??!! What Do You Do?.. by mimimile93: 7:26pm On Jul 24, 2018
Oyindidi:
Its not their fault
shut it right there..

Whose fault?
How much is condom?
Re: Unexpected Pregnancy??!! What Do You Do?.. by mimimile93: 7:33pm On Jul 24, 2018
I wonder how a sane human would come online to tell people what to do about unexpected pregnancy.

What do u even mean by unexpected pregnancy?

You had unprotected sex and you don't expect pregnancy?

It's like someone going to a river and doesn't expect to see water and when she sees water she called it unexpected water.

1 Like

Re: Unexpected Pregnancy??!! What Do You Do?.. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:35pm On Jul 24, 2018
donstan18:

Am i suppose to entertain you?

Yes, you are. What's the need of the forum if there's no fun? sad
Re: Unexpected Pregnancy??!! What Do You Do?.. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:36pm On Jul 24, 2018
donstan18:
Waywardness, that's the problem

sad Not funny.
Re: Unexpected Pregnancy??!! What Do You Do?.. by donstan18: 7:43pm On Jul 24, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Yes, you are. What's the need of the forum if there's no fun? sad
Nna lekwanu'm nsogbu o.

The forum is full of fun, and you know that.
Re: Unexpected Pregnancy??!! What Do You Do?.. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:46pm On Jul 24, 2018
donstan18:

Nna lekwanu'm nsogbu o.

The forum is full of fun, and you know that.

I'm not 'nna'. I'm 'nne'. sad
Re: Unexpected Pregnancy??!! What Do You Do?.. by donstan18: 7:51pm On Jul 24, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

You were brave and bold enough to.......
Re: Unexpected Pregnancy??!! What Do You Do?.. by donstan18: 7:51pm On Jul 24, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Re: Unexpected Pregnancy??!! What Do You Do?.. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:29pm On Jul 24, 2018
donstan18:

sad Complete am na.
Re: Unexpected Pregnancy??!! What Do You Do?.. by donstan18: 8:32pm On Jul 24, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

sad Complete am na.
I saw it, it was brave of you. Wish you well. kiss
Re: Unexpected Pregnancy??!! What Do You Do?.. by mimimile93: 8:38pm On Jul 24, 2018
Paula2018:
What do you do when you have an Unexpected Pregnancy??! In this video I shed my insight on the situation and advice to those who may be going through this situation. Be sure to Like, Comment, Share, & Subscribe. Hope this video can help those who need it the most. God bless you smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyOMnKJOn_8

cc: Lalatisclala

Always do the right thing at the right time.

Either you close your smelly legs, use protection or face the consequences.

There's no such thing as unexpected pregnancy.

You can’t play around fire and expect not to sweat.

Don't come online to confused the already confused humans called women.
Re: Unexpected Pregnancy??!! What Do You Do?.. by donstan18: 8:43pm On Jul 24, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

sad Complete am na.
I saw it, it was brave of you. Wish you well. kiss
Re: Unexpected Pregnancy??!! What Do You Do?.. by Biglittlelois(f): 9:23pm On Jul 24, 2018
donstan18:

So you feel you can never make a mistake??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dd / Shocker!!! What Fat Girls Do That Slim Girls Don't. / Online Sex Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.