Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Who Takes The Blame When An Unexpected Pregnancy Occurs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Takes The Blame When An Unexpected Pregnancy Occurs (812 Views)

Man Proposes, She Said No, Another Lady Takes The Ring From Him (pics/video) / Unexpected Pregnancy??!! What Do You Do?.. / Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Takes The Blame When An Unexpected Pregnancy Occurs by guobe: 10:13am On Jul 13, 2023
A lady was telling me how a guy got her pregnant some time ago.
The guy rejected the pregnancy initially but the lady insisted on having the baby.
After back and forth the guy accepted the pregnancy and got married to the lady.
Few months after putting to bed the first child, she got pregnant again and the guy was not happy as he has never been according to her the guy felt she used the pregnancy to trap him.
They have both divorced now and gone their separate ways.
Who is to be blamed when an unexpected pregnancy occurs?
Re: Who Takes The Blame When An Unexpected Pregnancy Occurs by TemplarLandry: 10:14am On Jul 13, 2023
No fornication. smiley

1 Like

Re: Who Takes The Blame When An Unexpected Pregnancy Occurs by Bennysam: 10:14am On Jul 13, 2023
Women don't take blame at all

1 Like

Re: Who Takes The Blame When An Unexpected Pregnancy Occurs by TheFreshVanilla: 10:14am On Jul 13, 2023
Both parties.

2 Likes

Re: Who Takes The Blame When An Unexpected Pregnancy Occurs by talented321: 10:15am On Jul 13, 2023
The rightful thing is to blame the two, but nature especially women make it look like it is the man's fault.
This remind me, I can remember when my younger brother giv his girlfriend belle both of them was 18yrs old by then, if u see the way the mother of the girl they para, though the father didn't react but i still sense anger in him.
Na so i dey calm this woman and she still do like say my brother kill her daughter, but last last she melo down, if u see the fear my brother fear because of that incident and how the mother react, i just tell am say nothing dey happen last last they arrest u or send the girl to ur house, anyhow they do me i dey ur back nobody can oppress u because u didnot rape her, una agree on mutual sex not once or twice.
Last last na the girl mother come get understanding pass sha.
Re: Who Takes The Blame When An Unexpected Pregnancy Occurs by guobe: 10:16am On Jul 13, 2023
Bennysam:
Women don't take blame at all
why do you feel so
Re: Who Takes The Blame When An Unexpected Pregnancy Occurs by guobe: 10:17am On Jul 13, 2023
TheFreshVanilla:
Both parties.
me too I feel both parties are to be blamed.
Re: Who Takes The Blame When An Unexpected Pregnancy Occurs by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 13, 2023
theres nothing like unexpected pregnancy...if two of you agree to have unprotected sex anything can happen even if your pullout game is strong.

2 Likes

Re: Who Takes The Blame When An Unexpected Pregnancy Occurs by MS247: 10:18am On Jul 13, 2023
Both Male and Female condoms exist

Both Male and Female can practice safe sex

1 Like

Re: Who Takes The Blame When An Unexpected Pregnancy Occurs by guobe: 10:19am On Jul 13, 2023
TemplarLandry:
No fornication. smiley
That one go hard o
Re: Who Takes The Blame When An Unexpected Pregnancy Occurs by guobe: 10:20am On Jul 13, 2023
Rayban25:
theres nothing like unexpected pregnancy...if two of you agree to have unprotected sex anything can happen even if your pullout game is strong.
most people prefer skin to skin as they say it is sweeter
Re: Who Takes The Blame When An Unexpected Pregnancy Occurs by guobe: 10:20am On Jul 13, 2023
MS247:
Both Male and Female condoms exist

Both Male and Female can practice safe sex
so true but ladies rarely use the female condom.
Re: Who Takes The Blame When An Unexpected Pregnancy Occurs by Blackdisciple(m): 10:23am On Jul 13, 2023
Hmmm...
I bashed my leg on the stone I will have to treat my leg and stop the bleeding because is my leg and I don't have to wait for anyone to treat it for me......
Re: Who Takes The Blame When An Unexpected Pregnancy Occurs by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 13, 2023
guobe:
most people prefer skin to skin as they say it is sweeter

tor if skin to skin is sweeter, then prepare to risk contacting diseases. a lot of girls are carrying HIV so even if by chance you dont impregnate the girl youre still at risk.

since raw is so sweet. go enugu or imo state and dont use condom abeg grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Takes The Blame When An Unexpected Pregnancy Occurs by guobe: 10:26am On Jul 13, 2023
Rayban25:

tor if skin to skin is sweeter, then prepare to risk contacting diseases. a lot of girls are carrying HIV so even if by chance you dont impregnate the girl youre still at risk.

lol but men no go hear this even the big musical artiste na dive without condom dem de use
Re: Who Takes The Blame When An Unexpected Pregnancy Occurs by descarado: 10:27am On Jul 13, 2023
Rayban25:

Noys don't carry hiv? : lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Who Takes The Blame When An Unexpected Pregnancy Occurs by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 13, 2023
guobe:
lol but men no go hear this even the big musical artiste na dive without condom dem de use

oya go copy them then
Re: Who Takes The Blame When An Unexpected Pregnancy Occurs by guobe: 10:31am On Jul 13, 2023
Rayban25:

oya go copy them then
lol I no de
Re: Who Takes The Blame When An Unexpected Pregnancy Occurs by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 13, 2023
descarado:

Noys don't carry hiv? : lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

im not saying men dont..but im saying its easier to get diseases from a woman more often because no be only you she dey Bleep. she is doing raw with other guys too and you dont even know if she has yeast infection and the likes so imagine how many souls and diseases she is hoarding to give to you
Re: Who Takes The Blame When An Unexpected Pregnancy Occurs by Bennysam: 10:41am On Jul 13, 2023
guobe:
why do you feel so
Women blame men for everything that happened in their lives

1 Like

Re: Who Takes The Blame When An Unexpected Pregnancy Occurs by guobe: 10:42am On Jul 13, 2023
Bennysam:

Women blame men for everything that happened in their lives
That is because they are the weaker sex.
Re: Who Takes The Blame When An Unexpected Pregnancy Occurs by descarado: 10:46am On Jul 13, 2023
Rayban25:

im not saying men dont..but im saying its easier to get diseases from a woman more often because no be only you she dey Bleep. she is doing raw with other guys too and you dont even know if she has yeast infection and the likes so imagine how many souls and diseases she is hoarding to give to you
Spreading disease is 50/50.
Re: Who Takes The Blame When An Unexpected Pregnancy Occurs by Merry100: 10:47am On Jul 13, 2023
guobe:
A lady was telling me how a guy got her pregnant some time ago.
The guy rejected the pregnancy initially but the lady insisted on having the baby.
After back and forth the guy accepted the pregnancy and got married to the lady.
Few months after putting to bed the first child, she got pregnant again and the guy was not happy as he has never been according to her the guy felt she used the pregnancy to trap him.
They have both divorced now and gone their separate ways.
Who is to be blamed when an unexpected pregnancy occurs?
Both are to be blamed, but I don't think two people should marry because of pregnancy. A baby can't sustain a marriage, only love can.

1 Like

Re: Who Takes The Blame When An Unexpected Pregnancy Occurs by guobe: 10:49am On Jul 13, 2023
Merry100:

Both are to be blamed, but I don't think two people should marry because of pregnancy. A baby can't sustain a marriage, only love can.
I think that is why they separated as they never loved each other.The lady said she collected better beating when they were married. She had to quickly file for divorce make the guy no kill am.

1 Like

Re: Who Takes The Blame When An Unexpected Pregnancy Occurs by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 13, 2023
descarado:

Spreading disease is 50/50.

in you ladies dictionary everything is 50 50 until it comes to paying bills. Rest. disease is not 50 50 stop talking with emotions
Re: Who Takes The Blame When An Unexpected Pregnancy Occurs by talented321: 10:54am On Jul 13, 2023
Oil dey ur head
Rayban25:

in you ladies dictionary everything is 50 50 until it comes to paying bills. Rest. disease is not 50 50 stop talking with emotions
Re: Who Takes The Blame When An Unexpected Pregnancy Occurs by descarado: 12:17pm On Jul 13, 2023
Rayban25:

Seems like I'm conversing with a kid.
My mistake
Re: Who Takes The Blame When An Unexpected Pregnancy Occurs by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 13, 2023
descarado:

Seems like I'm conversing with a kid.
My mistake

As usual..when women cant counter facts they resort to gaslighting and so called shaming tactics. Again, rest.
Re: Who Takes The Blame When An Unexpected Pregnancy Occurs by LUAN(m): 12:23pm On Jul 13, 2023
Person wey Open leg.
If thief enter house, na gate keeper them dey first blame before the thief sef.
Re: Who Takes The Blame When An Unexpected Pregnancy Occurs by Bennysam: 1:04pm On Jul 13, 2023
guobe:
That is because they are the weaker sex.
So because of that they should not take blame for the mistake they made by themselves?

1 Like

Re: Who Takes The Blame When An Unexpected Pregnancy Occurs by guobe: 1:41pm On Jul 13, 2023
Bennysam:

So because of that they should not take blame for the mistake they made by themselves?
They should too but you know how they are.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Some Ladies Do This? / Lady Melts Hearts, Gift Several Girls Money To Make Their Hair (pictures) / The Cocaine Sniffing Bastard That Ruined Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.