Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,084 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Unexpected Pregnancy??!! What Do You Do?.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unexpected Pregnancy??!! What Do You Do?.. (2181 Views)

Who Takes The Blame When An Unexpected Pregnancy Occurs / Age Of Pregnancy:what Is The Right Age To Have A Baby? / Sex & Masturbation During Pregnancy – What You Should Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unexpected Pregnancy??!! What Do You Do?.. by Biglittlelois(f): 9:27pm On Jul 24, 2018
derrydinny:
na so my brother, why have sex when you can't avoid pregnancy, I always curse single mothers everytime I see one because of the problem they will make their children face

Naso, i hope you curse single fathers too, they are also the problem too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unexpected Pregnancy??!! What Do You Do?.. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:59pm On Jul 24, 2018
donstan18:

I saw it, it was brave of you. Wish you well. kiss

I still do not know what you mean, bro!
You can explain in details. I don't mind. undecided
Re: Unexpected Pregnancy??!! What Do You Do?.. by donstan18: 10:01pm On Jul 24, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

I still do not know what you mean, bro! You can explain in details. I don't mind. undecided
See it as a "Take-home" assignment kiss

1 Like

Re: Unexpected Pregnancy??!! What Do You Do?.. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:04pm On Jul 24, 2018
donstan18:

See it as a "Take-home" assignment kiss

You and who? No worry. I don understand.
Re: Unexpected Pregnancy??!! What Do You Do?.. by donstan18: 10:06pm On Jul 24, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Cool. Be strong wink

1 Like

Re: Unexpected Pregnancy??!! What Do You Do?.. by donbachi(m): 8:26am On Jul 25, 2018
if u no wan get belle as a woman,use cement pour inside dia,make d men cut off dia own joystick.
Re: Unexpected Pregnancy??!! What Do You Do?.. by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 25, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Dude is talking about your diary.

Read between the lines.
Re: Unexpected Pregnancy??!! What Do You Do?.. by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 25, 2018
Mehn I can't toy with my child o. Can toy the mother but not child. If I'm jobless ill go find work like no tomorrow

No way my gf will bring pregnancy and I'll accept without proper verification. These ladies are neve r loyal grin
Re: Unexpected Pregnancy??!! What Do You Do?.. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:52pm On Jul 25, 2018
Hanseel1:

Dude is talking about your diary.

Read between the lines.

Yea. I understood him well. I just wanted him to spill the bean.
Re: Unexpected Pregnancy??!! What Do You Do?.. by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 25, 2018
derrydinny:
na so my brother, why have sex when you can't avoid pregnancy, I always curse single mothers everytime I see one because of the problem they will make their children face
buh you can f**k ooo. Abi u fit talk say make water carry you go if you never do raw before? Mumu virgin somebori. Keep cursing them. Mtcheeeeeew
Re: Unexpected Pregnancy??!! What Do You Do?.. by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 26, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Yea. I understood him well. I just wanted him to spill the bean.

OK.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Ever Loved Someone That It's Made You Cry?? / Women Do This To Other Women ...not Men / How Different Naija Girls Is Handling The Stealing Of Pants Saga – (meme)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.