Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,970 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

Nairalander Chills With Nicki Minaj - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalander Chills With Nicki Minaj (3664 Views)

Rapper Lil Wayne Shares His Favorite Sex Position With Nicki Minaj On Instagram / Man Celebrates Birthday In Style, Chills With Naked Lady In Night Club. Photos / Man Celebrates Birthday In Style,Chills With Unclad Lady In Night Club. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander Chills With Nicki Minaj by MobileGees: 8:51am On Jul 25, 2018
You guys won't believe who I met yesterday in New York City. I met Nicki minaj!!!! shocked in a night club cheesy cheesy

me and wizkid no be mate even wizkid no fit tie her shoe lace ;p ;p wizkid dey even beg to snap picture with me sef but I no gree the guy too razz for me ;p

Na me dey date Nicky now ooo cool cool

#YoungMoney
#NickiMinajHusband

cc: lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44
Rocktation
farano

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalander Chills With Nicki Minaj by Virus777: 9:05am On Jul 25, 2018
undecided

Good for you. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Chills With Nicki Minaj by MobileGees: 10:03am On Jul 25, 2018
Virus777:
undecided

Good for you. undecided

e no easy my broda no be small tin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Chills With Nicki Minaj by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 25, 2018
Lol. You tried. The best I seen so far.

8 Likes

Re: Nairalander Chills With Nicki Minaj by klenton(m): 12:27pm On Jul 25, 2018
lol
Re: Nairalander Chills With Nicki Minaj by Vianna(f): 12:56pm On Jul 25, 2018
these kids

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Chills With Nicki Minaj by HajimeSaito(m): 1:41pm On Jul 25, 2018
The most photo-realistic photoshop job I've seen in a long, long while! Bro, you deserve to be in the fake news Hall of Fame!

[img]https://i./CInx.gif[/img]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Chills With Nicki Minaj by daviesblaze(m): 1:53pm On Jul 25, 2018
nice photoshopping skills. keep it up

5 Likes

Re: Nairalander Chills With Nicki Minaj by Rhemy2013(f): 2:13pm On Jul 25, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Chills With Nicki Minaj by Produke(m): 2:28pm On Jul 25, 2018
congratulations!

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Chills With Nicki Minaj by MrCork: 2:32pm On Jul 25, 2018
MobileGees:
You guys won't believe who I met yesterday in New York City. I met Nicki minaj!!!! shocked in a night club cheesy cheesy

me and wizkid no be mate even wizkid no fit tie her shoe lace ;p ;p wizkid dey even beg to snap picture with me sef but I no gree the guy too razz for me ;p

#YoungMoney
#NickiMinajHusband

angry
Re: Nairalander Chills With Nicki Minaj by MobileGees: 2:37pm On Jul 25, 2018
MrCork:

angry
what? angry you dey beef abi? it's allowed grin
Re: Nairalander Chills With Nicki Minaj by MrCork: 2:38pm On Jul 25, 2018
MobileGees:

Na me dey date Nicky now ooo cool o

....... son .u can only fool homebase people cozzz they never heard off photo shop & they r gullybull..

..u can't fool us Londoners! ! ((Real talk )) .
angry

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalander Chills With Nicki Minaj by MrCork: 2:40pm On Jul 25, 2018
stupidity:
Lol. You tried. The best I seen so far.

...the best universities seen?... Smh. ..yor name sound nice thou! ! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Chills With Nicki Minaj by MobileGees: 2:41pm On Jul 25, 2018
MrCork:

....... son .u can only fool homebase people cozzz they never heard off photo shop & they r gullybull..

angry

oga chill you don dey take am personal

but wait who is your son angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Nairalander Chills With Nicki Minaj by MrCork: 2:44pm On Jul 25, 2018
MobileGees:

oga chill you don dey take am personal

but wait who is your son angry angry

..but why would u be deceiving homebase people cozzz they r back ward & they belif anything. .is that not 419 fraud?...muss u do photo shop juss for fame? (Smh) undecided

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Chills With Nicki Minaj by pawshjai(f): 4:10pm On Jul 25, 2018
dis x obviously trash...buh damn d guy x gud at dis photoshop..lookin xo real.kudus
Re: Nairalander Chills With Nicki Minaj by daviesblaze(m): 4:11pm On Jul 25, 2018
MrCork:

angry
JUST REMEMBER THAT YOUR FATHER IS A BUSH AFRICAN FOWL FROM NIGERIA. LIKEWISE THAT MAKES YOU NO DIFFERENT. A GOAT CANT GIVE BIRTH TO A DOG grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Nairalander Chills With Nicki Minaj by MrCork: 4:22pm On Jul 25, 2018
daviesblaze:
JUST REMEMBER THAT YOUR FATHER IS A BUSH AFRICAN FOWL FROM NIGERIA. LIKEWISE THAT MAKES YOU NO DIFFERENT. A GOAT CANT GIVE BIRTH TO A DOG grin grin

^^ somebody is upset...calm down son!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Chills With Nicki Minaj by MobileGees: 4:24pm On Jul 25, 2018
MrCork:

you claim everyone your son who be your mate here sef angry

You high? angry

3 Likes

Re: Nairalander Chills With Nicki Minaj by MrCork: 4:24pm On Jul 25, 2018
daviesblaze:

...u create photo shop on dumb thread & then get upset when they expose u.... son. .u really need prayears! ! undecided

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Chills With Nicki Minaj by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 25, 2018
Lol you tried sha
Re: Nairalander Chills With Nicki Minaj by daviesblaze(m): 4:27pm On Jul 25, 2018
MrCork:

I WONDER WHY YOUR MUM WONT TAKE HER PHONE FROM YOU. I DOUBT IF SHE WOULD APPROVE OF YOUR STUPIDITY ONLINE grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Chills With Nicki Minaj by MrCork: 4:27pm On Jul 25, 2018
MobileGees:

you claim everyone your son who be your mate here sef angry

You high angry

...son...the good news is yor for head needs trans plant...the bad news is u still aint fooling no one on nairaland! ! (No ofeense ) embarassed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Chills With Nicki Minaj by MrCork: 4:30pm On Jul 25, 2018
daviesblaze:
I WONDER WHY YOUR MUM WONT TAKE HER PHONE FROM YOU. I DOUBT IF SHE WOULD APPROVE OF YOUR STUPIDITY ONLINE grin grin

..son..I respet yor mother for creating u so I will not disrespect the thing coz I love women especialy mature women like she ! (True story ) smiley

4 Likes

Re: Nairalander Chills With Nicki Minaj by jerflakes(m): 4:33pm On Jul 25, 2018
Virus777:
undecided

Good for you. undecided

Ah swear, good for him

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Chills With Nicki Minaj by N0favors: 4:37pm On Jul 25, 2018
Kids everywhere
Re: Nairalander Chills With Nicki Minaj by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 25, 2018
MobileGees:

#YoungMoney
#NickiMinajHusband

Seun
Mynd44
Rocktation
farano
Neat work.. U done ready? cool
Re: Nairalander Chills With Nicki Minaj by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 5:23pm On Jul 25, 2018
MobileGees:

#YoungMoney
#NickiMinajHusband

Seun
Mynd44
Rocktation
farano
i am prouda you cool
Re: Nairalander Chills With Nicki Minaj by thedondada(m): 5:41pm On Jul 25, 2018
I must say your Photoshop skills are top notch.

I keep trying to see a flaw but none to be noticed. Though there a a subtle difference in the lighting between you too. You even cast a shadow.

Good job and nice advert.

Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Chills With Nicki Minaj by MobileGees: 5:43pm On Jul 25, 2018
thedondada:
I must say your Photoshop skills are top notch.

I keep trying to see a flaw but none to be noticed. Though there a a subtle difference in the lighting between you too. You even cast a shadow.

Good job and nice advert.

Keep it up.

Thanks gee cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will You Allow Your Wife To Use Her Real Pictures On Facebook / 8 Signs Your Not A Grown Woman / My Girlfriend, A bi.tch?confuse!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.