Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,561 members, 7,837,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku (31045 Views)

How Akpabio became Senate President / APC Crisis: Why Buhari's Late Intervention May Not Save APC / June 12: Why I Made Sure Abacha Also Ruled Nigeria-ibb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku by nufoziyo: 9:34am On Jul 26, 2018
You don't want to be anywhere on Wednesday 8th of August and it is FREE.

Re: APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku by goshee: 9:35am On Jul 26, 2018
rajiraymond:
And you think Saraki will support your presidential ambition, keep fooling yourself.
Anyway your supporters in USA are waiting to receive you.
Aunty Kemi is yet to comment on her forgery scandal pls remain tight lipped until your goddess speaks
Re: APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 26, 2018
[b][/b]in fact, this is an award-winning analysis, most of our youths are blind, they think with their eyes. Sentiments and religion had eaten deep into some educated brains that they will never see reasons in situations no matter how glaring it could be. Hate for Buhari will not allow some see who the enemy really is.
rusher14:
Saraki ran societè generale bank to the ground such that even Jay Jay Okocha lost a million dollars as a depositor. Lets not talk about the average pensioner or depositor.

Saraki has impoverished Kwara state such that it sounds like a rumour. We only hear of Kwara but can't confirm it's existence.

Saraki joined a party but on the eve of inauguration joined forces with the opposition to work against his party but the hungry youth are supportive of this.

Saraki has a gang of boys he empowered with guns and vehicles to do harm to anyone who opposed him. Knowing their father to be a criminal they embarked on a bank robbery killing 31 people in the process. Thank God for CCTV this would have been blamed on Fulani Herdsmen or terrorists.

Having been caught, his boys sang like the canaries they are naming their sponsor and support to be the selfstyle kingpin himself.

A few years ago, Saraki lost about 2 million dollars to his security details who intercepted it whilst he was on a mission to bribe the judiciary. He distanced himself from the money once the transaction was blown.

That is the Saraki the youth love.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku by rusher14: 9:36am On Jul 26, 2018
goshee:
you can even blame Saraki for the mistake your father made in begetting you in a poor family. nonsense

I'm enjoying my holiday in UK right now.

Please tell me what you are doing this moment apart from sieving sand from garri.
Re: APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku by Aquariann: 9:36am On Jul 26, 2018
Printerscanner:

It's as a result of desperation, he is reminding Saraki that it is time for Saraki to pay him (Atikuchukwu) back by supporting him (Atikuchukwu) to return to the presidency to loot Nigeria again. Never will that happen.

My sentiments exactly.

modath:
Atiku just get bad advisers on top of his blind directionless & uncordinated ambition!!! Seems Wike has promised him the ticket... what do i know? undecided P.S.... The world war Z that will follow this defection drama....
Wike don promise plenty people Presidency o. Even that Sokoto fella.

2 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku by goshee: 9:40am On Jul 26, 2018
adioolayi:
The game within PDP has begun.... two strikes in two days from Atiku already.... It is not going to be easy keeping Atiku, Kwankwaso and Saraki together
you should be concerned about keeping two short fools Oshomole and Ngige in your sinking party than crying more than the bereaved.
Re: APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku by alen4smith(m): 9:41am On Jul 26, 2018
blazer2018:

So u foresaw what would happen in d future, abi? Continue patronising ur followers sir.

It is just ur way sir...u try to win d Senate so as to hold d President by his balls...same way u did it during OBJ's govt...It was all planned out since u lost d APC primaries...and it baffled me to believe u still stayed behind thinking Buhari will handover to u after stabbing him in d back..serial betrayer u are sir.

I pray u win d PDP primaries...let's see what u've got sir.
he will now have to battle saraki for pdp's ticket
Re: APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 26, 2018
Seetto:
I said it,these people are the one sponsoring all the killings and blaming Fulani herdsmen ,just to discredit bubu, bubu will never learn, always claiming Mr integrity and no interference , u have to do the wrong things at times for the right thing to happen, angel Merkel stated this categorically when she paid a visit to bubu after his inauguration.
Baba dey mess up big time, same mistake Jonathan made

2 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku by Cornerstone2020(m): 9:46am On Jul 26, 2018
rusher14:
Saraki ran societè generale bank to the ground such that even Jay Jay Okocha lost a million dollars as a depositor. Lets not talk about the average pensioner or depositor.

Saraki has impoverished Kwara state such that it sounds like a rumour. We only hear of Kwara but can't confirm it's existence.

Saraki joined a party but on the eve of inauguration joined forces with the opposition to work against his party but the hungry youth are supportive of this.

Saraki has a gang of boys he empowered with guns and vehicles to do harm to anyone who opposed him. Knowing their father to be a criminal they embarked on a bank robbery killing 31 people in the process. Thank God for CCTV this would have been blamed on Fulani Herdsmen or terrorists.

Having been caught, his boys sang like the canaries they are naming their sponsor and support to be the selfstyle kingpin himself.

A few years ago, Saraki lost about 2 million dollars to his security details who intercepted it whilst he was on a mission to bribe the judiciary. He distanced himself from the money once the transaction was blown.

Good one . Please can you write on Buhari and Tinibu's antecedents?
Re: APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 26, 2018
goshee:
how come those of you despite these knowledge voted APC which Saraki is the pilot in the state and he delivered every elective post in the state. Do you mean Kwarans just grew up intellectually overnight or you are just hating the peoples Senate President? anyway I don't care about sarakis past political dealings in kwara state cus I'm not a kwaran I'm only saying that Saraki has been the best Senate President we have had since the return of democracy in 1999. maybe you can argue that with your fellow Kwarans
Who told u I voted for bukola, I don't do party, I voted for pmb

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku by goshee: 9:55am On Jul 26, 2018
yemaldo:

Who told u I voted for bukola, I don't do party, I voted for pmb
But Saraki has never lost an election both in Kwara and At national level since 2003 till date unlike pmb who is a serial loser. so all these while in kwara who were voting for Saraki?

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku by kentebemoney: 10:00am On Jul 26, 2018
meromero11:

Nigerians should not make the mistake of voting Atiku, it will be a monumental national disaster. He is desperate to become president for his personal interest and life pension benefits.

Because you are a mind reader,
That was how u and ur peeps read Buhari's mind and told us he is our Savior

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku by blazer2018: 10:01am On Jul 26, 2018
alen4smith:
he will now have to battle saraki for pdp's ticket

I know Atiku will be like..."if i win the PDP ticket, I will negotiate with Saraki to return to the Senate as its President"... grin

But if you follow Atiku's antecedence, you will notice he has always had a way in manipulating the Senate to do his bidding...but the thing is dat, can he trust a certain chameleon called Saraki breathing down his neck?

Me i will just siddon dey watch as e go play out. grin

2 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku by Lumig: 10:01am On Jul 26, 2018
rusher14:

Gbam!

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku by rajiraymond(m): 10:09am On Jul 26, 2018
goshee:
Aunty Kemi is yet to comment on her forgery scandal pls remain tight lipped until your goddess speaks

Comparing money laundry with forgery scandal which was not even confirmed.
In fact some Nigerian youths are not only lazy but some like you are also senseless.
Tell your brother @atiku to visit USA...........

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 26, 2018
SarakiBukola:
Atiku is deceiving himself.

I am from ilorin and have lived there for 3 decades just a 5mins walk from Saraki's family residence.

Saraki is such a snake and crook his family sank Trade Bank and Societe Generale.

He's a Yoruba man who has successfully deceived only piglets.... Hausa/Fulani showed disdain for his father while alive because they know his true origins. Only piglets refuse to swallow this bitter reality.

See, there's a strong belief in Ilorin that Bukola himself might be a Christian in secret just a political Muslim.

The "fight" between his father & him over his sister's gubernatorial ambition was orchestrated to buy him serious political credibility.

Go to ilorin town and say he defeated his father and people would laugh at you. His dad was practically a deity & colossus for over 3 decades while the son was just an upstart then.

Saraki is a trickish Mesujamba who bows for no one. His tricks are well known in Kwara, majority of Kwarans especially the illiterates have just sold their souls to him

honestly i have nothing to gain neither do you ,,i wana believe but what you said about him is 85% true ,i schooled in unilorin when he was a governor, alway looking submissive but he bow to know one not even his father ... he is the type that doesnt like to be challenge ,, he will kill you with a smiling face & till share joke as the victim take the last breath.
the real electorates knows these,, forget social media noise & keypad warriors

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku by trainingict: 10:23am On Jul 26, 2018
Ecstasy154:
A former Vice President, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, has revealed that he backed Bukola Saraki to become the President of the Senate in 2015.

The Peoples Democratic Party, PDP’s presidential aspirant, in a tweet on Wednesday, declared that he was one of those behind Saraki’s emergence.

Saraki emerged as the Senate President in 2015 against the will of the leadership of the All Progressives Congress, APC.

Atiku has since decamped from the APC back to the opposition PDP.

There are also feelings that the Senate President may lead his supporters out of the APC soon as he announced the defecting of over 13 Senators to the PDP yesterday.

“On June 9, 2015, I supported Senator @bukolasaraki’s bid for the presidency of the Senate,” Atiku wrote on Wednesday.

“I did so in light of the emerging lack of transparency and tyranny within the APC leadership. Today’s events have justified my position.”

http://dailypost.ng/2018/07/25/apc-crisis-made-sure-saraki-became-senate-president-2015-atiku/

This is no news to some of us. We know Atiku because of Onne FTZ port terminal deals being handled by Intel Logistics for many years & the construction of deep sea port project at Badagry by the same company will bring him against Buhari.

In 2015, after the election, there was a seminar for all Senators - elect under APC at PortHarcourt. This was held at a 5 star hotel where all the Senators are lodged & treated fine. I had posted on nairaland that Atiku financed this seminar. Later, it seems another one was held for reps (sponsor not known). The oil subsidy cabal that looted Nigeria billions of dollars also joined in the manipulation of senate leadership election.

ATIKU CAN NEVER RULE NIGERIA. It was true, the late Ooni of Ife told him while he was the VP that the Oracle revealed that he would rule Nigeria, but he has violated several rules. So, Atiku can openly admit he supported the robbery called election at the Senate. Can Saraki win if other senators that went for APC/PMB meeting were around? Atiku is always associated with shady deals & corruption. He is not feat to rule Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku by baysol: 10:24am On Jul 26, 2018
rusher14:

That's the evil many want us to believe is a leader. Saraki is an overrated nobody. Himself and his father are always on the antipeople side and the son will never go away with it this time around.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku by alen4smith(m): 10:41am On Jul 26, 2018
blazer2018:

I know Atiku will be like..."if i win the PDP ticket, I will negotiate with Saraki to return to the Senate as its President"... grin

But if you follow Atiku's antecedence, you will notice he has always had a way in manipulating the Senate to do his bidding...but the thing is dat, can he trust a certain chameleon called Saraki breathing down his neck?

Me i will just siddon dey watch as e go play out. grin
the film go sweet die

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku by Adesolomon2014(m): 10:43am On Jul 26, 2018
SolutionMee:
All hail king Saraki

The slayer of Terrorist

The destroyer of Tyranny

The restorer of Democracy

The redeemer of rule of law

In Saraki we trust

Can't just wait to have a medical doctor as our president and not some cattle rearer that couldn't even secure an ordinary high school certificate. What am I even saying sef. Did he attend any?

Presently, over 140 million plus already support you. I believe that many will soon join.

#Saraki4President
#SayNoToIlliterate

Many are mad few are roaming.
If u know, u know

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku by aguiyi2: 10:44am On Jul 26, 2018
blazer2018:

So u foresaw what would happen in d future, abi? Continue patronising ur followers sir.

It is just ur way sir...u try to win d Senate so as to hold d President by his balls...same way u did it during OBJ's govt...It was all planned out since u lost d APC primaries...and it baffled me to believe u still stayed behind thinking Buhari will handover to u after stabbing him in d back..serial betrayer u are sir.

I pray u win d PDP primaries...let's see what u've got sir.
You have conceded defeat to PDP already?,men of little faith.
Re: APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku by aguiyi2: 10:46am On Jul 26, 2018
rusher14:

. Very despicable fellow if you ask me.

2 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku by Proffessorr: 10:50am On Jul 26, 2018
[quote author=rusher14 post=69709728]Saraki ran societè generale bank to the ground ..... ]

It was his father and not Bukola Saraki
Re: APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku by Truthbtold1: 10:55am On Jul 26, 2018
SarakiBukola:

I am from ilorin and have lived there for 3 decades just a 5mins walk from Saraki's family residence.

Saraki is such a snake and crook his family sank Trade Bank and Societe Generale.

He's a Yoruba man who has successfully deceived only piglets.... Hausa/Fulani showed disdain for his father while alive because they know his true origins. Only piglets refuse to swallow this bitter reality.

See, there's a strong belief in Ilorin that Bukola himself might be a Christian in secret just a political Muslim.

The "fight" between his father & him over his sister's gubernatorial ambition was orchestrated to buy him serious political credibility.

Go to ilorin town and say he defeated his father and people would laugh at you. His dad was practically a deity & colossus for over 3 decades while the son was just an upstart then.

Saraki is a trickish Mesujamba who bows for no one. His tricks are well known in Kwara, majority of Kwarans especially the illiterates have just sold their souls to him
So you know all these things about Saraki? You even named your moniker after him. Nigga you’ll die one day shouting Saraki Saraki. Senseless goat.

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku by vivaciousvivi(f): 10:57am On Jul 26, 2018
Why is Atiku saying this now?
Is he trying to use psychology to remind Saraki and his supporters of his deed so they don't plot against his bid as PDP presidential candidate during the run up to the primaries? Cos we all know that Saraki is the only other strongest contender.
Come sef, where is Shekaru ?
Re: APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku by SarakiBukola: 10:59am On Jul 26, 2018
Truthbtold1:

[s]So you know all these things about Saraki? You even named your moniker after him. Nigga you’ll die one day shouting Saraki Saraki. Senseless goat.[/s]

Keep barking. Suits you just fine. Now, you are following me as a loyal fan.

Would buy you 2 dog collars soon. 1 for you, 1 for ur daddy grin

I spanked you so hard you left the initial thread to come and meet me here grin grin grin
Re: APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku by blazer2018: 11:02am On Jul 26, 2018
aguiyi2:
You have conceded defeat to PDP already?,men of little faith.

Though i am tempted to ask if u are reading what i posted without ur glasses, but i won't...Pls where in my post did i say Atiku or PDP will win?

Now let me put it in capital letters...

I PRAY ATIKU WINS THE PDP PRIMARIES (SO THAT HE CAN SQUARE UP AGAINST BUHARI)...SO THAT WE CAN SEE HOW STRONG ATIKU IS.
Re: APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku by Wadapikin(m): 11:03am On Jul 26, 2018
SO SARAKI HAS BEEN REPRESENTING YOUR OWN PERSONAL AMBITION ALL THESE WHILE?
Re: APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku by epistleNow(m): 11:03am On Jul 26, 2018
Now they are in a union and all is good.
But when they fallout, Bukola will say he didn't need his support in the first place.
Re: APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku by capitalzero: 11:22am On Jul 26, 2018
SarakiBukola:

say this in oja gambari, ilorin you will be roasted alive.

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku by benzion72(m): 11:26am On Jul 26, 2018
ojmaroni247:
Honestly, if Saraki wasn't the Senate president. I wonder how Nigeria would have been, total dictatorship. I ain't talking just abt APC or PDP, imagine making polices without challenge or opposition, it will totally be a "yes sir govt". That one na military rule in democracy.

Are we not moving toward absolute Dictatorship with APC/PMB executive order
Re: APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 26, 2018
meromero11:

If you know who saraki is, you will never pray to work with such a fellow. All saraki knows is money and what he gets for himself and himself alone. He ruled and robbed kwara state blind without any meaningful development. If you don't bend to saraki's greedy demands, he will gather people to fight you in his favor. Saraki isn't there to protect you and i but for himself and to a lesser interest of his friends. Saraki is the worst to have happened to this country.
dtz not true sir.kwara experienced d most development during his 8 yrs tenure.he founded d kwara state university,upgraded health workers salary,dualized ilorin major roads,built d flyover,established the Shonga farm,helped farmers with loans,owes no worker salary,refurbished kwara hotel nd other kwara properties,made kwara express work nd several other projects

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan, Buhari In Private Meeting In Abuja / Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu Welcome Baby Boy / Afenifere Kicks As Kano Govt Destroys Beer, Insists On Restructuring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.