Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,478 members, 7,836,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku (31044 Views)

How Akpabio became Senate President / APC Crisis: Why Buhari's Late Intervention May Not Save APC / June 12: Why I Made Sure Abacha Also Ruled Nigeria-ibb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku by Firefire(m): 8:59am On Jul 26, 2018
[s]
rusher14:
Saraki ran societè generale bank to the ground such that even Jay Jay Okocha lost a million dollars as a depositor. Lets not talk about the average pensioner or depositor.

Saraki has impoverished Kwara state such that it sounds like a rumour. We only hear of Kwara but can't confirm it's existence.

Saraki joined a party but on the eve of inauguration joined forces with the opposition to work against his party but the hungry youth are supportive of this.

Saraki has a gang of boys he empowered with guns and vehicles to do harm to anyone who opposed him. Knowing their father to be a criminal they embarked on a bank robbery killing 31 people in the process. Thank God for CCTV this would have been blamed on Fulani Herdsmen or terrorists.

Having been caught, his boys sang like the canaries they are naming their sponsor and support to be the selfstyle kingpin himself.

A few years ago, Saraki lost about 2 million dollars to his security details who intercepted it whilst he was on a mission to bribe the judiciary. He distanced himself from the money once the transaction was blown.

That is the Saraki the youth love.
[/s]

I hate Bukola Saraki with passion, but as it stands now, the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

May it not be well with APC & the terorist occupying the Villa.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku by adioolayi(m): 9:00am On Jul 26, 2018
The game within PDP has begun.... two strikes in two days from Atiku already.... It is not going to be easy keeping Atiku, Kwankwaso and Saraki together

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku by anishe(m): 9:02am On Jul 26, 2018
If defection were to mean anything, Atiku would have become President.

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 26, 2018
Ecstasy154:
A former Vice President, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, has revealed that he backed Bukola Saraki to become the President of the Senate in 2015.

The Peoples Democratic Party, PDP’s presidential aspirant, in a tweet on Wednesday, declared that he was one of those behind Saraki’s emergence.

Saraki emerged as the Senate President in 2015 against the will of the leadership of the All Progressives Congress, APC.

Atiku has since decamped from the APC back to the opposition PDP.

There are also feelings that the Senate President may lead his supporters out of the APC soon as he announced the defecting of over 13 Senators to the PDP yesterday.

“On June 9, 2015, I supported Senator @bukolasaraki’s bid for the presidency of the Senate,” Atiku wrote on Wednesday.

“I did so in light of the emerging lack of transparency and tyranny within the APC leadership. Today’s events have justified my position.”

http://dailypost.ng/2018/07/25/apc-crisis-made-sure-saraki-became-senate-president-2015-atiku/

No sir. You lie..... The lack of transparency emanated after Senate and all other elections.... You did that to have power in government.
How could u have determined that ehen at that time the first betrayal and lack of transparency actually started from and during Senate in house elections..

No matter what you do, or say you will never be relevant in Nigerian politics

2 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku by jp79: 9:03am On Jul 26, 2018
reason why you will never become Nigeria president, you've been a. betrayer all day long

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku by bestviewer: 9:03am On Jul 26, 2018
Atiku the boss cheesy
Re: APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku by Seetto: 9:05am On Jul 26, 2018
I said it,these people are the one sponsoring all the killings and blaming Fulani herdsmen ,just to discredit bubu, bubu will never learn, always claiming Mr integrity and no interference , u have to do the wrong things at times for the right thing to happen, angel Merkel stated this categorically when she paid a visit to bubu after his inauguration.

8 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku by goshee: 9:05am On Jul 26, 2018
rusher14:
Saraki ran societè generale bank to the ground such that even Jay Jay Okocha lost a million dollars as a depositor. Lets not talk about the average pensioner or depositor.

Saraki has impoverished Kwara state such that it sounds like a rumour. We only hear of Kwara but can't confirm it's existence.

Saraki joined a party but on the eve of inauguration joined forces with the opposition to work against his party but the hungry youth are supportive of this.

Saraki has a gang of boys he empowered with guns and vehicles to do harm to anyone who opposed him. Knowing their father to be a criminal they embarked on a bank robbery killing 31 people in the process. Thank God for CCTV this would have been blamed on Fulani Herdsmen or terrorists.

Having been caught, his boys sang like the canaries they are naming their sponsor and support to be the selfstyle kingpin himself.

A few years ago, Saraki lost about 2 million dollars to his security details who intercepted it whilst he was on a mission to bribe the judiciary. He distanced himself from the money once the transaction was blown.

you can even blame Saraki for the mistake your father made in begetting you in a poor family. nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku by exe1m: 9:06am On Jul 26, 2018
Visit https://wakanda.ng/ affiliate-register/?ref=kidcarter. Get paid to read news
Re: APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku by Olameen1713: 9:07am On Jul 26, 2018
blazer2018:

So u foresaw what would happen in d future, abi? Continue patronising ur followers sir.

It is just ur way sir...u try to win d Senate so as to hold d President by his balls...same way u did it during OBJ's govt...It was all planned out since u lost d APC primaries...and it baffled me to believe u still stayed behind thinking Buhari will handover to u after stabbing him in d back..serial betrayer u are sir.

I pray u win d PDP primaries...let's see what u've got sir.

God bless you bro

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 26, 2018
Atiku should just shut up, he'll never be president as he has absolutely nothing to offer. As for Saraki, thank GOD he's been well analysed by previous posters. There's never been a slimier snake in the annals of Nigerian political history.

8 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku by Exponental(m): 9:08am On Jul 26, 2018
They fought tinubu unknowingly planted a mole against themselves.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku by Seetto: 9:09am On Jul 26, 2018
No wonder the judiciary were totally handicapped to try him.
Re: APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku by Ezniteadin(m): 9:11am On Jul 26, 2018
Does anyone sees desperation in ATIKU?

He seizes every opportunity to speak to the media because of his desperation for 2019

even lie,

He waits for flaws in Buhari's government to comment,
Or claims he made Saraki Senate President

does any one notice how old fashioned and unintelligent Atiku is in meeting the aspiration of Nigerian in a digital age?

His businesses has fallen apart, he is desperately looking to get more money from Government

the Same Atiku that cannot enter US for his involvement in Corruption

6 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku by goshee: 9:12am On Jul 26, 2018
SarakiBukola:
Atiku is deceiving himself.

I am from ilorin and have lived there for 3 decades just a 5mins walk from Saraki's family residence.

Saraki is such a snake and crook his family sank Trade Bank and Societe Generale.

He's a Yoruba man who has successfully deceived only piglets.... Hausa/Fulani showed disdain for his father while alive because they know his true origins. Only piglets refuse to swallow this bitter reality.

See, there's a strong belief in Ilorin that Bukola himself might be a Christian in secret just a political Muslim.

The "fight" between his father & him over his sister's gubernatorial ambition was orchestrated to buy him serious political credibility.

Go to ilorin town and say he defeated his father and people would laugh at you. His dad was practically a deity & colossus for over 3 decades while the son was just an upstart then.

Saraki is a trickish Mesujamba who bows for no one. His tricks are well known in Kwara, majority of Kwarans especially the illiterates have just sold their souls to him
I love this Saraki against my will. he's good at whatever he does. be him a criminal or whatever he's the perfect of what he is
Re: APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku by IsioStar1: 9:17am On Jul 26, 2018
yomalex:
The game

Good Chess game. Atiku, I see your well organized plot. However nobody, and I repeat NOBODY should shout Federal might or na RIGGING during and after Election by February 2019. If you know what I mean. Every man has to plot or play the "CHESS" Ekiti is a case study. If you know you know.

2 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku by goshee: 9:17am On Jul 26, 2018
meromero11:

If you know who saraki is, you will never pray to work with such a fellow. All saraki knows is money and what he gets for himself and himself alone. He ruled and robbed kwara state blind without any meaningful development. If you don't bend to saraki's greedy demands, he will gather people to fight you in his favor. Saraki isn't there to protect you and i but for himself and to a lesser interest of his friends. Saraki is the worst to have happened to this country.
Maybe Saraki of kwara state was who you explained but Saraki the SP is everything we crave for in a democratic settings.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku by 0balufonlll: 9:17am On Jul 26, 2018
meromero11:

If you know who saraki is, you will never pray to work with such a fellow. All saraki knows is money and what he gets for himself and himself alone. He ruled and robbed kwara state blind without any meaningful development. If you don't bend to saraki's greedy demands, he will gather people to fight you in his favor. Saraki isn't there to protect you and i but for himself and to a lesser interest of his friends. Saraki is the worst to have happened to this country.

Please mention one politician in the history of Nigeria after 1966 that is not guilty of what you’ve written up there. Just one politician. I’ll wait.
Re: APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku by SarakiBukola: 9:19am On Jul 26, 2018
goshee:
I love this Saraki against my will. he's good at whatever he does. be him a criminal or whatever he's the perfect of what he is

I am from Kwara and we hate him for ravaging the state, BUT i do admire his political IQ.

PMB underestimated him and he's paying dearly for it.

3 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku by goshee: 9:19am On Jul 26, 2018
meromero11:

Nigerians should not make the mistake of voting Atiku, it will be a monumental national disaster. He is desperate to become president for his personal interest and life pension benefits.
if Nigerians can experiment with the Dullard in chief we can also experiment with even Abbubakar Shakau.
Re: APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku by jaxxy(m): 9:21am On Jul 26, 2018
rusher14:

Firstly how many times have they caught armed robbers and asked them for their sponsors? U refused to prosecute the criminals themselves and started asking for who sponsors them is very weird like saraki asked them to go rob a bank for him. Its all politics

Nobody loves saraki we know him well, i voted for buhari and I don't love him i just got tired of Jonathan and the stench of massive corruption. Buhari showed himself as sm1 with a solution and we bought into it and here we are now and we are tired once again. Saraki may not be a saint or good person bt he has fought for the right principles and democratic values that buhari has blatantly ignored. Now tell me why we shudnt love or atleast appreciate him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku by billyG(m): 9:22am On Jul 26, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
But when decamped from PDP and help buhari win in 2015,you loved him then?Hypocrite
Saraki did help pmb win,kwara is populated by fulanis who are pmb kinsmen, blood is thicker than water.

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 26, 2018
if the prefered ain't available, the available becomes the prefered!...

I'm no fan of saraki BUT HE AND HIS LIKES ARE URGENTLY NEEDED TO CHECKMATE THE EXCESSES OF THE POWERDRUNK, CLUELESS, CLANISH, CALLOUS, DIABOLIC SADIST at aso rock!

#BRING IT ON!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku by 0balufonlll: 9:22am On Jul 26, 2018
meromero11:

Nigerians should not make the mistake of voting Atiku, it will be a monumental national disaster. He is desperate to become president for his personal interest and life pension benefits.

Don’t you think a man who vied for presidency 5 times with serial losses is the desperate one? Don’t you think the man who had 150 cows for many years - the man with no known business or post-military/coup engagement who has lived off FG emoluments for decades is the one guilty of pursuing life pension benefits?

Think about it.
Re: APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku by goshee: 9:23am On Jul 26, 2018
meromero11:

Exactly bro.
Should saraki be idolized by the Nigerian youths then all hope is completely lost for the leaders of tomorrow. A corrupt criminal and morally bereft murderer. We should stand on position of National values and prestige. Saraki is just nothing to be idolized.
lolsss we've seen our national idol Mr integrity. Fact buhari has made so many mediocre politicians supper stars. Saraki, Dino, Jonathan, Atiku and so on. if somebody can idolise the calamity called buhari then personally I'd die for people like Saraki and Atiku. that's how bad it has gotten in the country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku by Pusyiter(m): 9:25am On Jul 26, 2018
....and you think his opposition/challenge is people oriented or personal driven?
ojmaroni247:
Honestly, if Saraki wasn't the Senate president. I wonder how Nigeria would have been, total dictatorship. I ain't talking just abt APC or PDP, imagine making polices without challenge or opposition, it will totally be a "yes sir govt". That one na military rule in democracy.
Re: APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku by bfjuliusyahoo(m): 9:26am On Jul 26, 2018
Ok what next.

Globat mud school
www.globatmudschool.com
Re: APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:31am On Jul 26, 2018
billyG:

Saraki did help pmb win,kwara is populated by fulanis who are pmb kinsmen, blood is thicker than water.
Same pmb losing since 2003
Re: APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku by goshee: 9:32am On Jul 26, 2018
yemaldo:

Dont mind them jare, only those of us from ilorn know what's really going on
how come those of you despite these knowledge voted APC which Saraki is the pilot in the state and he delivered every elective post in the state. Do you mean Kwarans just grew up intellectually overnight or you are just hating the peoples Senate President? anyway I don't care about sarakis past political dealings in kwara state cus I'm not a kwaran I'm only saying that Saraki has been the best Senate President we have had since the return of democracy in 1999. maybe you can argue that with your fellow Kwarans

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku by chiedozie198100: 9:33am On Jul 26, 2018
7lives:
ATIKU has just use his mouth to condemn himself.
So he is the drama behind all the commotion in the Senate and he still want to be the president of Nigeria?.
Nigerians over to una.

that statement may hunt him later.
Re: APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku by Chiboto414: 9:33am On Jul 26, 2018
[quote author=HIGHESTPOPORI post=69714029]But when decamped from PDP and help buhari win in 2015,you loved him then?Hypocrite[/quotethumb up for..abeg don't mind them jare. E pain dem]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan, Buhari In Private Meeting In Abuja / Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu Welcome Baby Boy / President Buhari Testing A Microphone At The Commonwealth Meeting (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.