Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,459 members, 7,836,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku (31042 Views)

How Akpabio became Senate President / APC Crisis: Why Buhari's Late Intervention May Not Save APC / June 12: Why I Made Sure Abacha Also Ruled Nigeria-ibb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:31am On Jul 26, 2018
rusher14:
Saraki ran societè generale bank to the ground such that even Jay Jay Okocha lost a million dollars as a depositor. Lets not talk about the average pensioner or depositor.

Saraki has impoverished Kwara state such that it sounds like a rumour. We only hear of Kwara but can't confirm it's existence.

Saraki joined a party but on the eve of inauguration joined forces with the opposition to work against his party but the hungry youth are supportive of this.

Saraki has a gang of boys he empowered with guns and vehicles to do harm to anyone who opposed him. Knowing their father to be a criminal they embarked on a bank robbery killing 31 people in the process. Thank God for CCTV this would have been blamed on Fulani Herdsmen or terrorists.

Having been caught, his boys sang like the canaries they are naming their sponsor and support to be the selfstyle kingpin himself.

A few years ago, Saraki lost about 2 million dollars to his security details who intercepted it whilst he was on a mission to bribe the judiciary. He distanced himself from the money once the transaction was blown.

That is the Saraki the youth love.

Thank you for saying it like it is.
This is the same Saraki some people want for president. Shame on Nigeria

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku by gentlegenius(m): 12:00pm On Jul 26, 2018
SarakiBukola:
Atiku is deceiving himself.

I am from ilorin and have lived there for 3 decades just a 5mins walk from Saraki's family residence.

Saraki is such a snake and crook his family sank Trade Bank and Societe Generale.

He's a Yoruba man who has successfully deceived only piglets.... Hausa/Fulani showed disdain for his father while alive because they know his true origins. Only piglets refuse to swallow this bitter reality.

See, there's a strong belief in Ilorin that Bukola himself might be a Christian in secret just a political Muslim.

The "fight" between his father & him over his sister's gubernatorial ambition was orchestrated to buy him serious political credibility.

Go to ilorin town and say he defeated his father and people would laugh at you. His dad was practically a deity & colossus for over 3 decades while the son was just an upstart then.

Saraki is a trickish Mesujamba who bows for no one. His tricks are well known in Kwara, majority of Kwarans especially the illiterates have just sold their souls to him
Interesting song...
How much were you paid to compose this?

Pls I will like you to compose something like this against buhari.
How much will you collect?

2 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku by goshee: 12:05pm On Jul 26, 2018
rajiraymond:

Comparing money laundry with forgery scandal which was not even confirmed.
In fact some Nigerian youths are not only lazy but some like you are also senseless.
Tell your brother @atiku to visit USA...........
Nigerian youth aren't Lazy majority are illiterate just like you. convicting people on NL is the hallmark of buhari zombies. Saraki is a thieve yet he pilot your day to day affair, Atiku is a thieve yet he funded buharis election and now he's out of that gutter of a political party a clown like you is talking. it's not your fault but the fault of your father who brainwashed you that any successful man is a thieve in other to justify his wretchedness.

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku by SarakiBukola: 12:10pm On Jul 26, 2018
gentlegenius:

Interesting song...
How much were you paid to compose this?

Pls I will like you to compose something like this against buhari.
How much will you collect?

Same ya mum collected sucking me off wink

I dislike Buhari AND Saraki (though Saraki's political IQ is to be admired) by the way wink

Now change the genius in your name to DULLARD.

Your BMC work doesn't really pay well....no school fees money grin Go and beg for Amala near Cemetery Road, G.R.A. Ilorin, Baba Oloye's house

You look hungry grin

Re: APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku by joeterry20(m): 12:20pm On Jul 26, 2018
I doubt if he play any part on saraki emergence as senate president
Re: APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku by elmodee7(m): 12:41pm On Jul 26, 2018
it's now obvious how desperate Atiku and his cohorts r. despite ur deception and deparation u will never become Nigeria's president. all those u think r with u also have their own selfish agenda. saraki used u to achieve his ambition. do u think PDP will be stupid enough to choose u as their candidate. Atiku u have been used and soon be dumped like always.
Re: APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku by berbaboweezy: 1:40pm On Jul 26, 2018
[quote author=blazer2018 post=69706490]

So u foresaw what would happen in d future, abi? Continue patronising ur followers sir.

It is just ur way sir...u try to win d Senate so as to hold d President by his balls...same way u did it during OBJ's govt...It was all planned out since u lost d APC primaries...and it baffled me to believe u still stayed behind thinking Buhari will handover to u after stabbing him in d back..serial betrayer u are sir.

I pray u win d PDP primaries...let's see what u've got sir.[/quote
Praying he wins is handing over to him the presidency on a platter of gold... TBH, Buhari bleeped up big time. Becoming the president was like the peak n he jex went sliding down the hill of his peak. It's too late for him to right his wrongs...
Re: APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku by blazer2018: 1:51pm On Jul 26, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku by CharlotteFlair: 1:54pm On Jul 26, 2018
madridguy:
ATIKU should laugh small since another tsunami is under the carpet for him.

You and your son " Saraki " are not smart enough because it's clear to everyone from the first day that you supported and sponsored what Saraki did.
You were the first person Saraki and his family visited after emerging the SP through back door.

The game is getting interesting and with time we know the best player.
These boys have whooped buharig repeatedly like a kindergarten. How art the mighty fallen! Yesterday's sherrif, today's toy cheesy

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku by CharlotteFlair: 2:00pm On Jul 26, 2018
blazer2018:

So u foresaw what would happen in d future, abi? Continue patronising ur followers sir.

It is just ur way sir...u try to win d Senate so as to hold d President by his balls...same way u did it during OBJ's govt...It was all planned out since u lost d APC primaries...and it baffled me to believe u still stayed behind thinking Buhari will handover to u after stabbing him in d back..serial betrayer u are sir.

I pray u win d PDP primaries...let's see what u've got sir.
Now this is a genuinely pained BMC. Sorry bro.

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku by henryhemon(m): 2:00pm On Jul 26, 2018
rusher14:
Saraki ran societè generale bank to the ground such that even Jay Jay Okocha lost a million dollars as a depositor. Lets not talk about the average pensioner or depositor.

Saraki has impoverished Kwara state such that it sounds like a rumour. We only hear of Kwara but can't confirm it's existence.

Saraki joined a party but on the eve of inauguration joined forces with the opposition to work against his party but the hungry youth are supportive of this.

Saraki has a gang of boys he empowered with guns and vehicles to do harm to anyone who opposed him. Knowing their father to be a criminal they embarked on a bank robbery killing 31 people in the process. Thank God for CCTV this would have been blamed on Fulani Herdsmen or terrorists.

Having been caught, his boys sang like the canaries they are naming their sponsor and support to be the selfstyle kingpin himself.

A few years ago, Saraki lost about 2 million dollars to his security details who intercepted it whilst he was on a mission to bribe the judiciary. He distanced himself from the money once the transaction was blown.

Shut up buhari as ran Nigerian aground let that sink in.
Re: APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 26, 2018
rusher14:

Saraki is not a saint neighter is anyone in PDP or APC. But please dont tell me you are supporting Buhari and this government
Re: APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku by CharlotteFlair: 2:04pm On Jul 26, 2018
rusher14:

They are all evil! I mean all APC members and apologists. Buharig is sitting on the throne not because he is the most qualified but cos we needed to afford such bloodshed as is always witnessed each time he lost elections by the boys he empowered with illiteracy, guns and bombs.
Re: APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku by rajiraymond(m): 2:05pm On Jul 26, 2018
goshee:
Nigerian youth aren't Lazy majority are illiterate just like you. convicting people on NL is the hallmark of buhari zombies. Saraki is a thieve yet he pilot your day to day affair, Atiku is a thieve yet he funded buharis election and now he's out of that gutter of a political party a clown like you is talking. it's not your fault but the fault of your father who brainwashed you that any successful man is a thieve in other to justify his wretchedness.

You must be a slowpoke and I blame your brainless father for not giving you sound and proper education together with good home training.
Can you see your life and tell me who is illiterate?......Atiku is a thieve........Saraki is a thieve.........any successful man is a thieve.
Like father like son or daughter!
Re: APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku by CharlotteFlair: 2:06pm On Jul 26, 2018
FrancisDiote:

Saraki is not a saint neighter is anyone in PDP or APC. But please dont tell me you are supporting Buhari and this government
Are you new here? You mean you don't know rusher14 HOD BMC?
Re: APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku by blazer2018: 2:11pm On Jul 26, 2018
CharlotteFlair:
Now this is a genuinely pained BMC. Sorry bro.

I don't even know why anybody should be pained about what played out...I have predicted it since Saraki went behind his Party's (APC) back to become Senate President...so why should i be pained dat my predictions came to pass.

And in case u've not noticed my sister, Saraki and Dogara failed in their mission...oh, u still can't figure the reason they remain in APC while their colleagues moved and postponed plenary till September?

The thing is that...anywhere in d world...the majority presides over d Legislature...Bukola and Dogara are walking on a slim rope...And b4 we talk about Buhari's chances, let's 1st focus on whether those 2 will survive beyond 2018 in their various seats.
Re: APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku by mbjsuki(m): 2:11pm On Jul 26, 2018
"For my people perish for the lack of knowledge/wisdom".

Honestly, its sad where we have found ourselves in this country! We keep mortgaging our future for the sake of the recycled thieves,rogues and certified pen robbers!
Why will anyone defend these guys? Why should we even be talking about who is to rule us and not among these rogues whose interest are for themselves alone!
What credible achievement can any of these guys point to that requires our support or loyalty?
They have simply bought over everything that needs to be bought in this country. The next league for them now is our to outdo themselves in self enrichment. Yet some gullible ones are still hell bent on supporting these rogues!
Don't ever think for once that these guys are out there for our interest.
Donald Duke,yes I believe!
Babatunde Fashola,yes I believe among other notable names should be mentioned. Not these rogues!
Re: APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku by CharlotteFlair: 2:11pm On Jul 26, 2018
meromero11:

Nigerians should not make the mistake of voting Atiku, it will be a monumental national disaster. He is desperate to become president for his personal interest and life pension benefits.
So buharig is entitled to life pension while Atiku is not?
What's buharig contribution to the enthronement of democracy in Nigeria? If you were not born in the 70's, you may not be able to answer this.
Re: APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku by Psoul(m): 2:37pm On Jul 26, 2018
SarakiBukola:
Atiku is deceiving himself.

I am from ilorin and have lived there for 3 decades just a 5mins walk from Saraki's family residence.

Saraki is such a snake and crook his family sank Trade Bank and Societe Generale.

He's a Yoruba man who has successfully deceived only piglets.... Hausa/Fulani showed disdain for his father while alive because they know his true origins. Only piglets refuse to swallow this bitter reality.

See, there's a strong belief in Ilorin that Bukola himself might be a Christian in secret just a political Muslim.

The "fight" between his father & him over his sister's gubernatorial ambition was orchestrated to buy him serious political credibility.

Go to ilorin town and say he defeated his father and people would laugh at you. His dad was practically a deity & colossus for over 3 decades while the son was just an upstart then.

Saraki is a trickish Mesujamba who bows for no one. His tricks are well known in Kwara, majority of Kwarans especially the illiterates have just sold their souls to him

A prophet is hardly respected in his land. That's all I can say.
Re: APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku by Ugosample(m): 2:37pm On Jul 26, 2018
rusher14:

A lot of politicians are like that

Tinubu the certificate forger, mass murderer and a useless kleptomaniac is loved by his followers who are youths

Buhari a certificate forger, nepotistic despot and a murderer is also loved by his supporters

Kemi Adeosun who forged a certificate is still finance minister and her kinsmen who are hungry youths defended her

Aregbebastard has run osun to the gutters and yet still has supporters

Well it's the country of my origin, so I am not surprised.

Stockholm syndrome at its best.
Re: APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku by Ugosample(m): 2:40pm On Jul 26, 2018
meromero11:

Exactly bro.
Should saraki be idolized by the Nigerian youths then all hope is completely lost for the leaders of tomorrow. A corrupt criminal and morally bereft murderer. We should stand on position of National values and prestige. Saraki is just nothing to be idolized.

same should be the case with most of our politicians

Buhari is a criminal

Atiku is a criminal

Tinubu as a kleptomaniac Criminal

sarathief is a fraudster

Most Nigerians have however picked sides on which fraudster/criminal they should support.
Re: APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku by Ugosample(m): 2:48pm On Jul 26, 2018
Joshaw806:
dtz not true sir.kwara experienced d most development during his 8 yrs tenure.he founded d kwara state university,upgraded health workers salary,dualized ilorin major roads,built d flyover,established the Shonga farm,helped farmers with loans,owes no worker salary,refurbished kwara hotel nd other kwara properties,made kwara express work nd several other projects

could this be true?
Re: APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku by deomelo: 3:14pm On Jul 26, 2018
meromero11:

If you know who saraki is, you will never pray to work with such a fellow. All saraki knows is money and what he gets for himself and himself alone. He ruled and robbed kwara state blind without any meaningful development. If you don't bend to saraki's greedy demands, he will gather people to fight you in his favor. Saraki isn't there to protect you and i but for himself and to a lesser interest of his friends. Saraki is the worst to have happened to this country.

Saraki is the most crooked and corrupt public official in Nigeria.

He featured prominently in the Panama Papers and the Mossack Fonseca scandal for a reason. He's wife is even worse, they are like Bonny and clide.
Re: APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku by Seetto: 3:55pm On Jul 26, 2018
yemaldo:

Baba dey mess up big time, same mistake Jonathan made
Useless people ,they seriously messed up the gentle man, release huge money to fight boko haram, most ended up in their pocket.
Re: APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku by CioAngels(f): 4:25pm On Jul 26, 2018
Union bank survived by the whiskers, Saraki almost killed union bank few years ago bank with the help union back female manager after which heritage birthed. Saraki, i wonder what kind of things he does? Pa Olusola Saraki has said his son must rule Nigeria reason why the political prostitution. Ride on. But?
Re: APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku by mechanics(m): 4:08am On Jul 28, 2018
He won't get what he wants, he's just wasting his time and money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Atiku Abubakar The Next Nigerian President? / Jonathan, Buhari In Private Meeting In Abuja / Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu Welcome Baby Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.